Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The naughty professor Chapter 2

"Mrs.Ellington makes Evan a proposition"

6
2 Comments 2
11.2k Views 11.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words
I didn't sleep. I spent the whole night playing the video of Mrs. Ellington and the jock over and over. The way the jock ate Mrs. Ellington’s pussy, the way she sucked his cock, the way they fucked. The whole scene made all the blood in my body rush to my crotch.The sight of Mrs. Ellington’s gorgeous body was memorizing. I wanted to touch it, caress it, and feel its warmth against me. I wanted to fuck her the way the jock had. I had caught her fucking the jock. I had evidence of her misconduct.

.
She was scared that I would tell someone; maybe even go the dean. The fear in her eyes told me this. I wasn’t planning on telling anyone. After some time I looked at the clock on my side table. It was four in the morning. My first class wouldn’t be until nine and I wouldn’t see Mrs. Ellington until three in the afternoon. I played the video one last time. I wasn’t by any means a virgin. I lost my virginity to a girl named Sarah Baker just before we graduated from high school. We didn’t do it because we liked each other but because we didn’t want to go to college virgins. It was a pretty sad affair.

I hooked up with few girls in my first year but the sex was ordinary; not like the sex that Mrs. Ellington had with the jock. I finally turned off the video and put the phone on the side table. I stared at the ceiling, allowing my mind to wonder. I stayed in bed for a long time thinking about everything that happened and what might happen next. I decided that I would copy the video onto my laptop in case the jock tried to take my phone and destroy the evidence.

There was no way I was going to let that happen. The video was my ticket to seeing my fantasies fulfilled. I got out of bed, went to my desk and turned on my computer. I copied the video onto the computer. At that moment the door unlocked and swung open. My roommate Richard walked in. He looked tired. No doubt he was coming back from another wild dorm party.

“Hey,” I said as he collapsed in the chair beside me.

“Man, that was some party.’’ He said, “You should’ve come.”

“Couldn’t. I had to see Mrs. Ellington about the T.A position.” I replied.

“Yeah? How’d it go? you think you got it?”

“She wasn’t there” I lied, “what happened at the party?”

“Some crazy shit let me tell you.” Richard said “We got drunk a played truth or dare. Pretty soon we were all fucking the shit out of each other.”

You sure had I good time.” I said, “I wish I went with you.”

“Yeah you should’ve. You should try having a little more fun.” Richard said

“You should try studying more.” I said

“What’s the point when I have you around to help me?”

I chucked. Richard and I have been roommates since our first year. We had conflicting personalities; he loved to party while I studied hard. In spite of this we became good friends. I helped him with his homework and he introduced me to some girls.

“Are you going to see Mrs. Ellington again today?” Richard asked.

"Yeah, I think I will” I replied.

“I’d be surprised if you don’t get the position.” Richard told me.

“Thanks for the vote of confidence.” I said

“You’re welcome. I’m going to get some sleep.” He said getting out of the chair and walked over to his bed. I turned my attention back to my laptop. Today I would see Mrs. Ellington again. I couldn’t wait.

The first half of the day went by without incident. I went through my first two classes anticipating my meeting with Mrs. Ellington. No doubt she would want me to keep quiet about what I saw, and I knew exactly what I wanted in return.

The question was would she give it to me?

I walked into Mrs. Ellington’s class that afternoon with my heart pounding. She hadn’t arrived yet, but the other students were already seated and waiting. I sat at the front of the class. I usually sat in the middle or at the back but I wanted to look at Mrs. Ellington up close today.

I stared at the teacher’s desk. Memories of Mrs. Ellington and the jock came flooding back. I felt my cock get hard under my jeans. At that moment Mrs. Ellington walked in. She was wearing a white blouse and a black skirt that went down to her knees.She went to her desk apologized to the class for being late and started her lesson. The whole time the jock stared at me. I could feel his stare piercing the back of my head. I turned around in my seat and saw him whispering something to his jock friends and pointing at me.

I turned my attention back to Mrs. Ellington. She was giving her lecture like nothing was wrong; like I hadn’t caught her fucking the jock the night before. Once or twice her eyes fell on me, but she didn't’t look at me for more than a second.When the class was over she gave us a few pages out of the text book to read, quickly gathered her things and left. I walked out of the class along with the rest of the students. As I walked out into the corridor I felt something hit me against my shoulders.

The jock and a few of his friends walked pasted me, giving me angry looks as they made their way down the hall. I decided that the time had come for me to see Mrs. Ellington. I slowly turned and made my way to her office. I felt anxious as I approached the office door. I thought about what I would stay to her just like I did the night I found her with the jock. I knocked on the door, my heart beating fast.

“Come in,” I heard Mrs. Ellington respond.

I turned the doorknob and slowly open the door. I peered inside. Mrs. Ellington was sitting behind her desk. She was sitting upright with her hands clasped together on the table.

“I’ve been expecting you, Evan. Please, come in.”

I opened the door and walked in.

“Lock the door behind you and take a seat.” She said.

I quickly locked the door and then sat down in the chair in front of her desk. For a moment we sat in silence. Then Mrs. Ellington spoke.

So, Evan, I think we both know why you’ve come to see me.”

“Last night.” I replied

“Did you tell anyone about what you saw?”

“No,” I replied, “not yet.”

The fear that was in her eyes the night before reappeared. I knew she would to anything to keep me quiet.

“Are you planning on telling anyone.” She asked. Even thought she tried to hide the fear in her voice, I picked up on it.”

“I haven’t decided yet.” I replied.

Mrs. Ellington got up from behind the desk and went to the window of the office. She stared out the window as she spoke.

“Did you like what you saw last night, Evan?” She asked

“Yeah,” I replied. I could feel my cock getting hard.

“I’ve been teaching at this university for fourteen years,” She said, still looking out the window, “and one thing that I’ve discovered is that not all the students that come here just aren’t interested in their academics but in spite of that they all want passing grades.”

Mrs. Ellington walked away from the window and sat at the edge of the desk in front of me. “So,” She continued, “I give them another way to earn their marks; A more enjoyable way. You understand?”

Her eyes were fixed on my crotch. I knew she could see the bulge in my pants.

“Yeah,” I replied, “I think I do. But doesn’t the university have rules againsi it?”

“It does,” Mrs. Ellington responded, “but if I followed that policy, a lot of my students wouldn’t have any chance of passing.”

She was still staring at the bulge in my pants. She knew I was aroused.

“Why did you come to my class last night, Evan?” She said.

“I wanted to talk to you.” I replied.

“About what?”

“Becoming your new T.A”

She smiled. “You’d like to be my new T.A?

“Yeah, I would”

“And you say that you liked what you saw list night. You liked watching me fucking Dennis”

“Dennis? That’s his name?” I asked

“Yeah, that his name.” Mrs. Ellington replied.

” Yeah I liked it. I imagined that it was me fucking you instead of him. I’ve wanted you from the moment I saw you Mrs. Ellington.”

I felt strange telling her this.

Caliban_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Caliban_Gray

The look on her face told me that she was shocked by my confession. My cock was now fully erect; a fact that dido’t escape Mrs. Ellington’s notice.

“Have you ever fucked a teacher before?” She asked.

“No, never.” I replied.

“I have I proposition for you, Evan.” She said. She was no longer staring at my crotch but looking directly in my face. Her tone of voice was business-like.

“I’m listening.” I said ,sitting upright in the chair.

“You’re going to swear to keep what you saw last night a secret; I mean you’re not going to tell anyone what you saw, nor will you show anyone the video you made and in return I’ll do two things for you.”

My heart pounded faster and faster as I listened to her speak.

“Firstly, you’ll become my new teaching assistant. You’ll help me prepare lesson plans and mark papers. Secondly, you and will get more intimate with each other.”

“You mean we’ll have sex?” I asked eagerly.

“No, we won’t just have sex,” She said, the smile on her face grew wider. “I’ll fulfill your fantasies. I’ll show you pleasure like you’ve never known before.”

My cock was now so hard it hurt. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

“Are you serious?” I asked her.

“Very serious,” She replied. “If you keep what you saw a secret I’ll make you my new T.A and I’ll fuck you.”

“How long would these lessons last?” I asked

“Until you leave this university.” Mrs. Ellington replied. “Do we have a deal?”

“We have a deal.” I said, holding out my hand for her to shake it.

We shook hands. Her soft skin felt good.

“When do we start?” I asked

“Right now.” She said, “Stand up.”

I got out of the chair and stood in front of her. My erection was clearly visible. “Take off your shirt”

I took my shirt off and put it on the chair behind me. Mrs. Ellington examined me for a moment, taking in everything from my face to my stomach. Then she said, “Take off your jeans.”

Her tone of voice was by no means commanding. She sounded like she was making a request. A request that I was happy to comply with. I took off my shoes and then unbuttoned my jeans letting them fall to my knees.

My long hard rod poked through my boxers. She looked at my bulge with lustful eyes. I know that she was getting wet. “Please take of your underwear.” She requested.

I took my underwear and my jeans off completely and put them on the chair. My exposed cock stood at attention in front of her. Mrs. Ellington moved toward me slowly, her eyes fixed on my dick.

She walked up to me and gently grabbed hold of my shaft. A wave of pleasure rippled through my body as I felt her soft hands on my cock. She started stroking it slowly.

“You have a nice cock. I’m going to have a lot of fun with you.” She said quietly.

“Thanks,” I replied.

She continued to stroke my cock for a moment. Then, she suddenly stopped and let go of my shaft.

She took off her blouse and let it fall to the floor. She had on a black lacy bra that covered her lovely tits. She then took of her bra, exposing her magnificent orbs to me.

“Do you like them?” She asked

“Yeah,” I replied. I couldn’t wait to see the rest of her body.

She proceeded to take of her skirt, revealing the black lacy panties that matched her bra. I licked my lips as I stared at her panties, knowing that it covered her moist, shaved pussy.

She slowly took of her panties and put them on the floor with the rest of her clothes. I looked at her wet pussy and her big pink clit, my lust increasing by the second.

Mrs. Ellington went to her desk and sat at the edge spreading her legs wide open.

“Come here,” she said

I went to her, wondering what she would ask me to do next.

“I need you to eat my pussy.” Mrs. Ellington said to me.

Without any hesitation, I knelt down in front of her and put my head between her thighs. I started sucking her enormous clit. At the same time putting two fingers in her pussy.

Mrs. Ellington started breathing heavily. She ran her fingers through my hair and moaned with pleasure. My fingers were soaked in her with her wetness. I started fingering her faster and her moans became louder. “Oh God, that feels good.” Mrs. Ellington moaned. She wrapped her legs around my head and pushed my head deeper between her thighs.

I continued sucking her clit and fingering her.

Her pussy was tight and warm. It felt good thrusting my fingers in and out of her hole.

“You really know what you’re doing.” She moaned

“I’ve had a lot of practice.” I replied.

I stopped sucking her clit for a moment and licked her juice off of my fingers. It tasted wonderful.

“Now it’s time for me to return the favor. I want to suck that young cock.” Mrs. Ellington said.

I quickly got to my feet, eager to have my cock between her luscious lips. She got off of the table and got on her knees in front of me. She took hold of my cock and started to stroke it gently. I ran my hand through her beautifully as she pleasured me. She began to suck the head of my cock; her mouth was nice and warm. Waves of pleasure spread throughout my body. She stroked my shaft as she sucked and licked the head.

"Take it deeper,” I begged her, my hand now caressing her cheek

She happily complied, taking my whole cock deeper into her. I could feel her hot breath on my cockhead.

Oh fuck,”I moaned, “you’re fantastic.”

“What can I say?” she replied, “I love sucking young cock.”

“She continued sucking my cock vigorously. Soon I felt my balls tighten.

“I need you inside me, Evan.” Mrs. Ellington said to me, “ I need your cock in me now."

She got to her feet and took me to her table. She sat in the edge of the table and lay flat on her back, Spreading her legs. I brought my cock to the entrance of her cunt, rubbing the head up and down her wet slit.Then, I slowly entered her. She let out a small gasp. I fucked her slowly at first, savoring every thrust.

“Fuck me harder.” She moaned.

I started pounding her fast and hard, remembering how the jock had done it the night before. The feeling of being inside her was in indescribable. I never felt anything like it.

“That’s right baby! Fuck me hard!” she screamed.
 
As I slammed her tight pussy, she rubbed her clit.

“You like this cock don’t you, professor?’ I said,

“Yes,” She moaned, “I love it!”

Soon she came all over my dick.

“Fuck me doggy style.” Mrs. Ellington said

I pulled my dick out, allowing her to change position. She got off of the desk and turned around lying on her stomach and spreading her feet apart. I held on to her waist firmly as I entered her from behind. As I pounded her my balls slapped against her clit

“Slap my ass!” She said.

I slapped one of her ass cheeks hard. I heard her moan softly. I continued fucking her hard.

“Again!” she said

I slapped the other ass cheek even harder.

I pounded her pussy fast and hard while occasionally slapping her beautiful ass.

Soon it was time to change positions again.

“I want to ride your cock.” She told me.

She took me around her desk and sat me in her chair. She then sat on my cock and began to ride me. As she straddled me I sucked and kissed her pink nipples. She moaned her approval. She rode me like she was possessed and I was enjoying every moment of it.

She rode me for long time. Soon I felt my balls tighten again.

“I’m going to come!” I groaned. She quickly jumped off of my cock and got on her knees. She proceeded to stroke my cock.

"Come on, baby!” She whispered, “Come for me.”

Mrs. Ellington opened her mouth to drink my come. I shot my load into her mouth and she swallowed every drop. I sat limply in the chair as she licked the remaining Come from the head of my cock.

“That was amazing.” I said,

“Yes, it was.” She replied. “Tomorrow I’m going to announce that you’re my new T.A and after class I want you to come to this office to help me with some things.”

No problem Mrs. Ellington.” I said.

“When no one’s around you can call me Patricia.” She told me.

“Alright, Patricia.” I replied.

"And remember,” she said to me. “No one can find out about this. It stays between you and me. Do you understand?”

“I understand.” I said.

This was my first time I fucked Mrs. Ellington.

But it wouldn’t be the last.

Published 
Written by Goldenchild
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments