Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Photographer and his Model

"Lisa was nervours, this was the first time she had modeled. The photographer had plans for Lisa!"

12
3 Comments 3
21.0k Views 21.0k
5.4k words 5.4k words
As he switched the equipment on, he said "Now just relax and everything will be fine." He returned to the table and picked up her purse. "I'll just put this away." He placed it close to her coat in the corridor. When he returned she sat in the same spot, stiff as a board. He sighed silently, realizing this wasn't going to be easy for her. He walked over to her. "Lisa, please believe me. It's quite easy to do, and it's not dangerous in any way. Remember, you get to see the pictures after they're done." He sat on the couch beside her, and he could almost feel her discomfort physically. He took hold of her hand. She gave a little start, then looked at him. "Can I ask you a personal question, Lisa?" She nodded slowly, her eyes wide. "Have you...have you ever had sex?" She kept staring at him as if he had told her that her father was dead. Then, after a while, she almost whispered "Yes. But....it was a long time ago."

He gave her hand a little squeeze. "Ok, Lisa. Do you....play with yourself sometimes?" She blushed strongly all over, and her eyes locked on the floor. Again, he lifted her chin carefully and looked her in the eyes. "It's nothing to be ashamed of, Lisa. I can tell you, I know a lot of women that do and even more men that do. I do it myself. See? I'm not ashamed. It's only natural, and it's not because I want to mock you. I won't think of you as a whore, just because you masturbate. It's a good way to explore one's sexuality. Will you tell me?" She closed her eyes a moment, then nodded. "Good, Lisa. You know, this makes it a lot easier. All you have to do, is what you usually do. Maybe more, if you feel up to it." She sat totally still, so he decided to make the first move. He reached out and started slowly unbuttoning her shirt from the top. "Do you play with your breasts sometimes?" She blushed again, then nodded slowly. He smiled at her as he pulled her shirt open. His breathing almost stopped as he realized she wasn't wearing a bra.

Her breasts were even bigger than he'd imagined, and they were outstandingly beautiful. Her face was that of a little girl caught doing naughty things, and her breathing was quick. He realized that this was probably the most innocent, shy girl he had ever met - and the most beautiful as well. Her breasts forgotten for a moment, he took gently hold of her chin again and forced her to look at him. "Lisa, do you know that you have the most beautiful breasts that I have ever seen?" And as she turned her face away, he continued "and the prettiest face..." He took her hands. "Look, if you take hold of your shirt...here...and here..., then hold it open wide for me. Can you do that?" Slowly, she complied and did as he asked. "Good Lisa, you're doing fine." Quickly, he returned to the camera. "Now, look at me." She did, and made a phoney smile. "Don't smile, Lisa, you don't want to. Just think about giving yourself a good time. Hold your shirt and just look at me. That's it." The look in her eyes was serious, a little hint of fear in them. But she held it wide open, her large breasts spilling out in the most wonderful manner. He flashed quickly.

Her aureolae were large, about 2 inches in diameter, and pink with almost disappearing nubs in the center - the prettiest, most well-shaped pair of boobs he had seen for a long time - and he saw plenty. "Good, Lisa, very good. Lean a little back on the couch - relax, lose the tension, make yourself comfortable." She leaned back and rested on the pillows. Half-sitting, half-lying, she once again pulled her shirt open for him, and he shot some more pictures, the umbrellas flashing each time. "Good. Now, Lisa, I want you to touch your breasts. Can you do that?" Even from this distance he could see her blush again. "Could you make your hands flat and place them high on your chest?", he asked. She did, and he hit the button again. This time her eyes were downcast, and her face turned to aside. "Very good, Lisa. Very good. You have the loveliest breasts I have ever seen in my life, seriously, you have." She looked at him with her magnificent eyes, and he flashed again. "See? It isn't that hard, is it?" She slowly shook her head, but didn't seem certain yet. "Here is this magnificent girl, probably the most beautiful girl to walk the earth this side of the alps, and she behaves like a schoolgirl at the headmaster's office", he said to himself. "Lisa", he called. She slowly turned to look at him. "You're beautiful. Do you know that? You are the prettiest girl of all I've seen, and I've seen a lot. Please believe me, because I mean it. You really are very beautiful, and I think you should know that." Her brows raised a bit, and the serious look in her eyes searched his. Boy, was she beautiful. "Lisa...Can I ask you to take off your panties?", he asked.

This time it seemed she didn't even hear him, she seemed completely lost in his eyes; only after a while she slowly complied. He could see that her panties were white, lacy ones as she pulled them down her thighs. "Good. Now give them to me, I'll hold them for you." He took them from her hand and put them in her purse. "Take these boots on." He handed her a pair of leather boots, covering her legs to the knees as she donned them. "Fine. Now sit back on the couch again. Yes, that's right. Now, with your left hand, cup your right breast, lift it a bit. Good. With your right hand, take hold of your skirt and slowly lift it up." She blushed violently. "Come on, Lisa, I have to see your pussy." Her face reddened even more, but finally she took hold of her skirt and started pulling. "Good girl!" He flashed like mad as she lifted her dress up. "Great, Lisa. Keep pulling. Great!" He almost stopped shooting as her skirt passed her hips. He was staring at what simply had to be the prettiest pussy on earth. Her curly, golden pubic hairs covered the slit, and the rounded triangle looked so soft that he would bet it felt smoother than silk. "Oh Lisa, it's beautiful!"

He zoomed in on it and hit the trigger again. "Please spread your legs so I can get a full view." Very slowly, she parted her well-shaped legs, giving him a perfect view of her beautiful womanhood. He picked up a camera from a shelf behind him, wound it, connected it to the flashes and moved to the side of the room. She raised her head, looking up at him. There was shame and fear in her eyes, and he felt a stab inside him. He put the camera on a table and knelt beside her on the couch. "Lisa, don't be afraid. It's alright. Do you know how beautiful you look as you lie there? Your mother probably told you how bad it is to show yourself to a man, didn't she?" Lisa could only nod. "Well, what if I told you, that by doing this, you're giving me the experience of my life? That there is nothing I want more than to just look at you, when you're like this?" He softly stroked her hair as he spoke. Actually, this was a lie. There was one thing he'd rather do, but he couldn't have that. The girl was feeling uncomfortable enough as it was. "Please relax, Lisa. Let me help you."

He gently took hold of her shoulders and started massaging them slowly. Lisa sighed and closed her eyes as he slowly molded her tight muscles, relaxing her. His hands moved lower and lower, and suddenly she felt his hands on her breasts. Her eyes snapped open in surprise. "Easy, Lisa. I'm just trying to help you relax and let go. You have to lose your inhibitions if this is going to work. She sighed, as his hands slowly massaged her big, firm breasts. Her flesh was incredibly soft to touch, and her breasts filled his hands beyond capacity. As he stroked them gently, he felt her muscles untighten, and her breathing became normal, almost slow. After doing this for a while, he reluctantly let go with one hand to let it slip over her belly and down to her abdomen. As his fingers reached her pussy, she moved slightly, but this time she only sighed faintly. Her pussy hair was even softer than he had imagined. He was barely able to feel it at all, as his hand carefully parted them in search of her slit. He found it quickly and held the hairs back. Her love lips were fitted tight together, pouting slightly, their colour slightly darker than her nipples. "You have a beautiful pussy, Lisa", he mumbled as he attached his tongue to her sex.

He slowly started licking along her lips, up and down in soft, but firm strokes. At first, he used the tip of his tongue, then he brushed her lips with all of it. She sighed again, and he started licking at her little clit, which was hiding at the top of her tight slit. She shivered lightly as he flicked her love button, and he felt a drop of her juices leaking into his mouth. He knew she was ready now, and stood. She slowly opened his eyes and looked up at him with an expression he couldn't quite define. "I'm sorry", he said. "I didn't mean to rape you, but I had to make you loosen up a bit. Are you mad at me?" She looked at him dazily, then parted her lips. "No..." "Good!" He smiled and stepped back to the camera he had left on the table. As he picked it up, he said "Could you do for me what you usually do when you're alone at home and excited?" She didn't answer, but her left hand began massaging her right breast with soft motions, and soon she slipped her right hand down to her pussy, where she began stroking her lips. He tip-toed around, trying not to spoil her mood and catch some close-ups at the same time. Her lips slowly parted, and she sighed again. Her fingers now went for the clit, as her other hand started pulling on her erecting nipple. He had finally succeeded in making her drop her inhibitions!

He couldn't believe his luck, as he crawled silently towards her and took a shot from under the table. He had never touched one of his girls before, but he hadn't been able to resist. She was so beautiful and completely unspoiled, that he couldn't help himself. What was really funny, he thought, was that he had never liked licking pussy very much. His last girlfriend, with whom he had broke up as she became jealous of his work and the fact that he worked with naked girls all day long, had liked to have her pussy licked, and because he had loved her highly, he had done it. She was still his friend he believed, at least he was still hers, she just couldn't take the uncertainty. Did he touch all these girls, did he sleep with them? The fact was, he didn't, but he could understand it from her viewpoint. But sex with her hadn't been as great as when he just seconds ago had licked this girl's tender, innocent pussy. This was when he realized that he was in love with her. He enjoyed giving her pleasure. He also had with his ex-girlfriend, but on a totally different level. They were never more than friends, it seemed. Or maybe it was because he hadn't had a girlfriend for nearly a year now and he was just horny. He made the mental equivalent of a shrug and shot another picture of her magnificent body from between her legs. Her eyes were closed, and she were mumbling incoherently as she fondled her breasts and rubbed her slit, her head turning from side to side. Back at the mounted camera, he took some more shots, zooming in on her face and breasts. Now she had caught her clit between her index and middle finger and stroked it softly. She was doing marvelous, acting as natural as he could ever want. Afraid of breaking the mood, he silently approached her and slowly removed her shirt and skirt, leaving her in black stockings and matching garter belt. She resumed her masturbating as soon as the clothes were out of the way.

He took some more pictures, then went back and carefully spread her legs some more. His touch on her legs made her moan. She seemed really excited now, and she began slowly undulating her hips as she played with herself. Finally came the moment he had hoped for, when she let go of her breasts and began penetrating her pussy with a finger. He marveled at her soft, tender movements and as he took some more photos, he could hear faint squishing sounds. Her finger was shining wet with her own juices as she slowly pumped it in and out her pussy, and her clit was clearly swollen, now protruding a bit. Her nipples were erect, her breasts engorged and her breathing heavy. All the time, Adam had been taking pictures, and as he used the last picture on the film, he realized he had used up all the films he had prepared. He must have taken about 500 pictures! He looked at his clock; it was 12 o'clock, she had been there since 9 am. A quiet moan snapped him out of his chain of thoughts, and he looked at the girl on the couch. She had raised her head and was looking him straight in the eye, something she hadn't dared to do more than twice before.

This time, he understood the expression in her lovely, deep green eyes. He dropped the camera, lost in her eyes. He stepped over to her and knelt beside her, taking her head gently in his hands. She searched his eyes for any signs of emotion, and he felt his love for her swell inside him as he looked at her angelic face. He couldn't resist anymore, but locked his lips on hers, closing his eyes as he did. She tasted just as sweet as she looked, and her lips parted responsively. He slowly pushed his tongue into her mouth and started exploring, as he held her shoulders. She threw her arms around him and hugged him tight, and he felt lighter than air as her tongue began teasing his, her breasts mashed against his torso in the most lovely manner. He stopped kissing her for a second to look in her eyes, then said "I love you!" in a warm voice, and kissed her again. In her eyes were now the expression he had been looking for all along, the look that said she felt safe and happy, the trusting, tender look that meant love. He hugged her, kissing her neck and burying his hands in her golden locks, taking in her smell. She wasn't using perfume, but her body smell was far better than any perfume, and he kissed her again and again. Then she gave him that smile again, that made him feel warm right down to his toes, and he smiled back, then began to move downwards.

He kissed and sucked her nipples lovingly as he reached them, fondling them as he did. He looked down at this magnificent creature, her perfect body covered with a thin film of sweat, and his heart throbbed. His cock was trying to burst his pants, as he bent over and laved her nipples again. She shivered slightly and sighed deeply as he tried to devour her breasts by taking as much as possible of them into his mouth, but he could only have one third of them inside.

GiliSkyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiliSkyy

Having coated her aureolae with saliva, he moved further down, sticking his tongue in her navel as he passed by, to finally reach her pussy. Without further delay, he thrust his tongue inside her, making her body shudder. He slid it quickly in and out, pinching her clitoris softly. She moaned again as he began licking her clit with the tip of his tongue. "Ohh!", she exclaimed as he clamped down his lips around it and started swatting it with his tongue. "Ohhh...Ohh yesss..." He felt her hands take hold of his head, but she didn't force any pressure on him. He complied with her silent wish and shoved his face deeper into her pussy. She gasped, and he started slapping her clit quickly. He then penetrated her gently with his index finger. She began undulating her hips again as he began pumping it in her, and he added his middle finger. "Ohhh...Adam, I love you...that feels _soo_ good...aaahh...", she breathed. He smiled as widely as he was able, then added his ring finger to his pussy pumping and began sucking her clit. "Ohh.....oohh, Adam, it's.....it's like I'm going....going to.....it's...it's...it's coming now....I....AAAAHHH!" She yelled loudly, and her whole body shook violently as her cunt began spasming periodically around his hand. He locked his lips tight around her throbbing clit as she thrashed in a violent orgasm. She clamped her hands tightly around her tits and lifted them to her mouth to lick her own nipples while she panted heavily, and Adam began penetrating her with his tongue again. Her juices flowed in rich amount, and he lapped her pussy with eagerness, drinking her love potion with vigor. She bit her nipples lightly, one at the time, and moaned as her orgasm slowly faded. Then her hands fell powerless down by her side, her eyes closed. The only sound that could be heard in the room was her hurried breathing. Adam slowly rose to lie down beside her on the couch.

She cuddled next to him, then opened her eyes. As they looked each other in the eye, she said "Adam...?" "Yes, Lisa?" "Thank you." Her voice was low, but warm, and the look in her eyes genuine. He stared at her for a second, then hugged her close. He laughed happily and said "Oh, I love you, Lisa. I love you", and she laughed with him. Then suddenly, the laughing stopped as her face turned serious. He felt her hands on his chest, gently pushing him down into a lying position. He didn't struggle, curious to see what she was up to. She bent over him and unzipped his pants. Since he wasn't wearing any underwear, his rigid cock sprang to attention, finding its way out through the hole. It was about five inches long and very veiny. Adam moaned as Lisa's fingers started ever so gently to retract his foreskin. Slowly, it slid back over his swollen dickhead, which was dark-red and very sensitive-looking, and fell into place behind it. He parted his lips as he saw her arrange herself beside him, her face near his crotch. She closed in on his turgid prick, and as her tongue shot out and carefully slid up the length of his rod, caressing the glands, Adam gave a start. "Oh Lisa", he breathed as she continued flitting her tongue tentatively on his cock. "You don't have to do this." She lifted her head and stared at him. The stern look in her eyes urged him to be silent, saying "But I *want* to do this." She began licking his cock again, now taking a gentle, but firm hold of it.

He could feel his cock grow even larger as her tongue gently caressed it, sweeping over his flared dickhead and coating it with saliva. His eyes flung open as she put it in her mouth. He looked astounded upon the beautiful girl, now gently sucking on his cock. It felt too good for him to believe. He could remember, that his girlfriend in high school had licked him a few times, and it had been really great. But this was totally incredible! The warm, soft cavity of her sweet mouth felt like satin, gently caressing his cock in the most exquisite manner. Her face seemed more angelic to him than ever, as she lay there with her eyes closed, frowning in concentration as she just held still with her lips tightly fitting around his engorged cock. He felt like he just wanted to lay there forever, enjoying this incredible feeling. So he did. Then, after a while, she began moving. Ever so slowly at first, and increasing speed just as slowly. Her lips, tightly fitted around his cock shaft, slid rhythmically up and down his cock. Adam felt honored that she wanted to do that to him. He had always thought that women hated to do this sort of thing, but yet she was doing it without any urging on his part. Her mouth was moving faster now on his hard cock, and he felt twinges of lust and pleasure rip trough him. He realized, that if she kept it up, he was going to shoot in her mouth any time now. This was when she started sweeping her tongue over his glans. He moaned, and before he could do anything, he heard himself yell as his cock jumped wildly. Lisa was stroking his dickhead with her tongue, as she suddenly felt his cock jerking. Suddenly her mouth was filled with cum.

He shouted as he began humping his swollen prick wildly between her soft lips, shooting his sticky cum into her mouth in sudden, uncontrolled spurts. He held her head firmly in his hands and fucked her in the mouth as his cock exploded inside her. Large gobs coated her tongue, the insides of her cheeks and shot down her throat, making her choke slightly. She gulped quickly, as his orgasm reached its peak and threatened to flood her mouth. Then it was over. He kept pumping his pounding cock into her mouth, filled with his own cum and her saliva. It felt so incredibly good, that he was not sure it was really happening. Then he opened his eyes and realized what he had done. Quickly, he pulled himself out of her mouth and leveled with her face. Her eyes were closed as he took her face gently in his hands and said "Oh Lisa, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so violent, please...I'm sorry." She opened her eyes and looked at him, then hugged him close, burying her face at his shoulder. After a while, she said "It's ok, it's just the first time I tried, and I was a little scared." "I can understand that. But you didn't have to do it. I didn't want you to.." "I wanted to. It's just like being photographed. If you don't try, you'll never find out if you like it. And I liked both." He looked into her eyes again and felt completely lost. "Oh...You're the sweetest girl I ever met, Lisa, and that's true. Nobody ever did what you just did for me." Her eyes went wide. "And it was the greatest thrill in my life. Please forgive me for losing control, I was so totally caught up in my feelings that I...I raped you." "Oh no! Don't say that! I also wanted to..." She blushed again, and as if he had read her mind, he said "You wanted to do the same when I was licking you?" She nodded, her eyes downcast. "But why didn't you? I can take it, I would have loved it, in fact!" She smiled shyly to him. Again he felt her eyes suck him in. What she did to him with those eyes was beyond his comprehension. He knew that he loved it when she looked at him that way - and that he loved her. He bent his head for a kiss, parting his lips. He gently slid his tongue into her mouth, tasting his own fluids. As he broke the kiss, he asked "Do you think it tastes bad?" "Do you?" He smiled. "No, not as bad as I thought it would be. I hope you're not cross with me for forcing you to take it." "I've told you, I wanted to. Never mind, kiss me." He kissed her deeply, trying to make her feel his love. She responded eagerly in any case, and he hugged her close.

After snuggling close to each other for a while, enjoying the other's presence, Adam got up. Lisa reached for his hand and gave it a squeeze. He smiled at her and gave a squeeze in return. Then he walked over to the table and started collecting the films and opened a door. "Wanna come?" She smiled and stood. Even her walk was perfect, he thought as she approached him. They entered the small room, which got totally dark as Adam closed the door. He flicked on a red light and poured liquid from three different containers into some trays on a table. He inserted the film into a machine and projected the light beam onto a piece of paper, then dipped it in the trays. Lisa hugged him whenever she could get a chance, and made it difficult for him to concentrate on developing the films. Not that he was unhappy about that! He felt his cock stir and begin to rise again. The feeling of her large breasts mashed against his naked body was a truly exquisite feeling. He took one of the finished pictures and looked at it. It showed Lisa with her legs widely spread, exposing her sweet pussy. Lisa blushed as he showed her the picture. "I look horrible!", she complained and stared at the floor. "No you don't. You look very, very beautiful. You have to be the most sweet- and sexy-looking girl I have ever seen.

Stop being down on yourself. You didn't even look at it." She lifted her eyes again and looked at the picture. She then looked at him with uncertainty and doubt in her eyes. Adam simply had to kiss her. As he looked into her eyes again and felt the full effect of their magnetic force, he simply picked her up, left the dark room and headed for the bed. He gently put her down, carefully parted her legs...and started eating her pussy again. She moaned a little as his tongue swept over her puffy lips. His hands sought her breasts and held them softly, carefully kneading the flesh. Soon, he felt her love juices start to moisten up her cunt, and she shuddered in a tiny orgasm. His cock was standing to attention, saluting nicely, so he kneeled between her parted legs and poised his cock at her wet pussy. "May I..?", he asked softly. She nodded slowly and whispered "Please." He sent her an encouraging smile and then plunged his hard prick into her swollen cunt. She screamed in pain, and he quickly bent over her, kissing her and trying to comfort her. She looked at him and tried to smile. "It's okay, just...be gentle with me." "Of course!" He hugged her tight and started, ever so slowly, to move his cock in and out of her very tight pussy. They kissed again. He then bent his head, lifted her left breast and sucked gently on it. Lisa began to moan quietly as he nursed her breasts, her hands caressing the back of his head. He could now move his cock a little faster inside her body. He let go of her breasts just long enough to say "Lisa, I love you!", before going back to sucking her nipples again. She was now properly warmed up, so he started humping her for real, slowly at first, but slowly increasing the tempo. Lisa's moaning intensified. "Oh yes...so good.....please...I...ohhh!", she gasped. Her cunt felt incredible, clenching his cock so tight as no cunt had ever done before. It felt like a hand, wearing a warm, satin glove grasping his cock gently. She was so hot. Adam moaned, then went back to sucking her tits again. Lisa sighed. The feeling of having her pussy so completely filled, was a totally new sensation to her. The first time she had done this, had been with a guy from her class in high-school, when she was sixteen. He had been very nice to her, but he didn't know more about sex than herself, which summed up to very little - so it had hurt terribly when he had plunged his prick into her virgin pussy for the first time. He had humped her quickly, as she was crying softly. She was scared to death of getting pregnant, so she had begged him to pull it out, but he was already coming, shooting his teenage sperm deep into her cunt. He had apologized many times afterwards, and she could tell he was truly sorry. Luckily, nothing happened. She also stopped having sex...it hurt too much and it was too dangerous. Suddenly, she felt the panic rising inside her. What if Adam made her pregnant?

She didn't know if she wanted his child. Her parents would probably die from embarrassment if she had a child outside marriage. She opened her eyes and looked into Adam's. He smiled warmly to her, then, as he saw the troubled look in her eyes, asked what was wrong. "Please Adam, I am not using any contraception...I would rather not have you....come...in my..pussy." She blushed strongly and lowered her eyes. He kissed her. "I'm truly sorry. This was very inconsiderate of me." He forced himself to stop humping her, and pulled his cock out of her pussy. "No, please...", she said. "I am sorry, I didn't think about it at all. I wanted you...and want you so much I forgot. You realize, that you may already be pregnant..?" She nodded slowly, then said "It is just as much my own fault. I have a diaphragm. I have never used it...so I forgot." "Did you bring it?" She nodded again. He reached out for her purse and quickly found the device. "You do know how to insert this, don't you?" "If I can remember it, yes." She took hold of it and spread her legs again. "Here, let me help you", he said and parted her pussy lips with his fingers. She blushed and giggled a little, then proceeded to insert the diaphragm. "Is it in place now?", he asked. "Yes", she said and smiled at him. "Take me." This was the first time she didn't blush, and he quickly obeyed, plunging his pounding prick deep into her moist cunt. She sighed with pleasure as he began fucking her again. He clenched his teeth as he humped her rhythmically, then gasped "Oh Lisa...your pussy is so tight!" She opened her eyes and smiled at him. "And your cock is so big." He bent over her again, and he fondled her tits while they kissed deeply. Then Lisa screamed, and he felt her cunt squeeze his cock in spasms, as she orgasmed violently.

He started laving her hard nipples again, while she shuddered in orgasm beneath him. Then he yelled her name as he with a mighty plunge buried his raging cock deep in her trembling cunt and filled her with semen. "May I...may I cum on your face?", he panted. She nodded with a smile, and he quickly pulled his cock out of her pussy. He moaned in pleasure as his trembling cock shot his sticky cum onto her beautiful face. She took his prick in her mouth and sucked it with vigor, as the last big gobs of sperm filled her mouth. He held her head tight while he humped her mouth a few times. "Oh Lisa...I love you", he whispered as her tongue laved his sensitive cockhead and the last drops oozed out.
Published 
Written by blake
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments