Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Upscale Down Chpt 5: Monstrous Desire

"George and I host James and Mary at our house for our first sex swap."

11
2 Comments 2
4.1k Views 4.1k
5.8k words 5.8k words
My newfound sexual desire burns within me. It generates a deep tormenting heat that feels radioactive at my very core. From the first flutter of my eyes in the morning to the moment sleep dampens my fire at night my sexuality consumes me. Even then, in sleep, my dreams betray my desire.

My most common one has me restrained to the floor by hands, both male and female hands on my arms, my feet, my breasts, my neck and caressing my face. They restrict my ability to look away from two men walking naked over me. The men are preparing to fight and I would not look away even if I could. In ethereal slow motion they unerringly step over and around me as they circle each other like two wild bulls, their erect penises standing out as their weapons. One is long and straight and so stiff it barely moves. The other, a thick behemoth lumbering under the strain of its own weight, sways pendulously erect from the body attached.

Even in this dream I yearn to reach up and touch them, wrap my hands around them to soothe their violence, caress their satin surfaces and kiss their swollen pain, but I remain restrained by the hands of others. As the men circle they are fencers, their cocks at the ready to fight for the right to have me. The angry passion on display in these men stokes further the fire of my own desire. I await the clash. My mouth goes dry. When the first assault is made and their weapons finally strike together there is a spray of sparks like two live wires jolting together and the lights of my dream short out. From this and other recent dreams like it I sometimes wake up in a sweat. I sometimes wake up excited and wet.

I was not always this way. Until meeting James and Mary my desires had been sedate and normal. I wanted and had the perfect life: the love of my professional academic husband, the well-kept house, the manicured lawn and the slim toned body. I worked hard to have it all. My sexual appetite seemed mild and easily satisfied or subdued. Sure, I batted my eyelashes at a number of men in our world and I enjoyed the responses but it was just enough to make them envious of my husband and enough to keep my husband on alert. I was a good wife, practically Stepford, and I desired nothing more.

Then James and Mary entered my life. They had in fact already entered my husband’s life. We became the objects of desire for them, the unsuspecting lambs of the hunter in each of them. Somehow my very core of sexuality was ignited and my nerves began to hum with the energy of it. It was evident that my husband was similarly affected. Seduced by Mary before I knew, he had become a more passionate and attentive lover to me. Then James and Mary each seduced me and triggered my fission.

My anticipation of that first Saturday we were all getting together was almost unbearable. The prospect of having James and Mary to our house for dinner the coming Saturday had excited me more with each passing day. I knew what they wanted, and I knew what my husband George wanted. He wanted to explore the excitement that these people promised by their very essence. He wanted to have more time with Mary and I was quite sure he wanted to see me with another man. I sensed the dangers of being shared and possibly objectified.

My thoughts about how things might play out frightened me, yet I found myself physically excited by exactly the same thoughts. I determined that I had faith in George and our marriage. I was willing to place my trust in him. Most of all I was beginning to understand I wanted James. I knew I wanted to be taken by him again. Born during our brief time together in that laundry room my fantasies of him are what formed the core of the radioactive need glowing within me. I wanted to feel as desired as he made me feel when he risked taking me in the laundry room. His size too was both frightening and enthralling.

When Saturday night arrived James and Mary were right on schedule and things developed quickly. After just a few minutes of nibbling on snacks in the kitchen, George asked Mary to help him select some music to put on the stereo. James and I could hear them talking and laughing in the living room. James was on very good behavior, engaging me in small talk and complimenting me on our home and my appearance. My body was stirred by nervousness as well as desire. After a few minutes Joss Stone, singing from her first album, filled the air. I hadn’t listened to it for a long while and it sounded good and fresh to me.

Five minutes later George and Mary still had not returned to the kitchen, James picked up his drink and suggested we find out what they were up to. When we walked into the living room we found George sitting on the sofa with his pants open, and Mary on her knees between his legs aggressively working her mouth around his erection.

James made a loud throat clearing noise, and George opened his eyes and looked at us with a sheepish smile and a shrug. Mary pulled away from his engorged cock, looked at me and said, “Join me?” I looked at James, who nodded and pushed gently on my back. I felt so easy.

After a brief feeling of awkwardness, I began to really enjoy sharing my husband’s cock with Mary. We went from licking along either side of it together to taking turns deep-throating him. It even got a little competitive before our lips met and George’s cock was stroked absently while it shared Mary with me as we passionately kissed. It wasn’t long before we were back to George and brought him to orgasm, each of us taking a portion of his semen in our mouths and on our faces, laughing and licking each other clean. The tone of the evening was set and my nervousness dissolved.

When I stood up James moved in behind me wrapping one hand around my waist and the other across my breasts to pull my back against him. With his cheek next to mine he announced that it was my turn then whispered a question into my ear, “What is it that Jane wants?”

It was the perfect question, the one I had been waiting for. To answer it I began to turn towards him and he scooped me into his arms, one around my back and the other beneath my thighs. I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled myself into him to whisper back, “I want to lie back on my bed and be used by all three of you.” Believe me I don’t know where that came from. I hadn’t thought of it before, I guess I just didn’t want to admit to James I wanted him! Whatever the reason I said it I surprised even me.

James shifted me in his arms so our lips met and he kissed me. When I gave him my tongue he gave me his back before he pulled away and said out loud, “She wants all of us.” He turned and began walking with me in his arms like a bride. “Take your time,” he said back over his shoulder, “No need to hurry.”

After a couple of steps James let me down and I led him the rest of the way upstairs to our bedroom where he helped me light all the candles. I am crazy with candles in our bedroom and for tonight I added even more. Working from opposite sides we removed the pillows from the bed and pulled off the bedspread and top sheet. “Now lie down across the bed,” James said. I began to unbutton my blouse. “Leave it on,” he said, “Just lie down.”

I crawled onto the bed and rolled onto my back across the king mattress with my head toward James side edge. He kneeled on the floor, brought his face next to mine and placed his hands on my upper arms. I managed to appear calm while my heart was already out of control. James surprised me with his gentleness.

Kissing my hair and forehead, he began to tell me how beautiful I was to him. In a low melodious voice James told me he liked my smooth Italian skin and how sexy my strong arms and large breasts were. His voice was rich and soothing. I couldn’t believe how this man, so brutally aggressive in his laundry room just a few weeks earlier was sweet-talking me now. I loved it. He was doing and saying all the right things. Any remaining trepidation drained away. My heaving chest relaxed as my breathing slowed a bit.

James told me my breasts were perfect and my hips were just wide enough to be sexy but that my long thin legs are what he found himself picturing whenever he thought of me. “And lately I think of you constantly,” he said. My body began to tingle with arousal. James’ hands moved over the fabric of my blouse along my arms lying straight out to my sides. I tipped my head back arching my neck so he would caress more of my face with his lips. My desire, somewhat muted while I helped Mary pleasure George, returned. The ache my body felt to be touched, to be used and even abused, returned.

“My breasts,” I said, then, “No wait… take off your pants.” There was a pause in James. “I’d like to see it before you get hard,” I said.

“Might be a little late for that,” James said with a laugh. He stood up and I looked up at him upside down as he began to undo his belt. Like in my dream I could feel my mouth go dry. James lowered his pants revealing bulging sport briefs. I smiled. He pulled his underwear down and his thick snake literally tumbled out showing just the earliest signs of arousal. He leaned over me and his hands lightly tickled across my sleeves until they were cupping and massaging my breasts through my blouse.

My eyes closed at his touch. I fought to reopen them. His cock and balls hung just inches above my face. I marveled. More than just the massive size there was a beauty to the way his balls hung loose and lopsided and how the pronounced head hung down more than twice as far. Beneath the scent of soap, I could smell a nice muskiness. As he continued to touch me his arousal became apparent as his incredible cock swelled and stiffened.

“Are we interrupting anything?” Mary said as she and George entered the bedroom. I raised myself up on my elbows and saw them both naked from the waist down.

“Just foreplay,” James said. His cock was lying on my shoulder along my neck beneath my hair.

“Oooh, I’ll do the foreplay,” Mary said, as she bounced onto the bed and crawled over me until our lips met. She pushed her tongue to meet mine then sat up straddling my hips and unbuttoning my blouse. “I want you naked,” she said, and in no time I was. Her naked body glided over me, shimmering in the candlelight.

She pulled back on all fours like a cat stretching, arching her back to allow her small breasts to slide all the way down from my own to the tops of my thighs. She kissed and licked me along the way, paying special attention not only to my breasts and nipples but also to my naval before gliding back over top of me for our lips to meet briefly. She continued on, dragging her nipples to my lips for me to kiss and lick. She repeated the entire motion three or four times. Each time she swirled her tongue into my navel it felt electric and teasing. Finally she moved her face between my legs and began licking my very wet pussy.

Oh, what a relief it was to feel her there. She licked along my entire length for a few strokes before probing inside with her tongue. He tongue then found and circled my clit. I tried to put my hands on her head but found my arms pinned to the bed by the men. I opened my eyes and saw them standing at the edge of the bed on either side of me, smiling. Their bottoms were naked with their shirts still on, their cocks erect. I wiggled my hands and fingers. The boys got the message and maneuvered their cocks into them. That’s when the image of myself appeared in my mind, as if I were looking down from the ceiling at my body spread eagled on the bed with Mary’s head busy between my legs, my husband’s hand on one breast and James’ hand on my other, and their wonderful cocks in each of my hands. That image combined with all those arousing sensations to bring on my first orgasm.

When Mary sensed it rising she pushed her fingers into me. I don’t know how many but she stretched me wide and pushed and pumped hard and my orgasm ripped through me. The men kept a hand on each shoulder pinning me to the bed as my body writhed and arched beneath their hands and hers. I wanted to scream, I may have actually screamed but I can’t remember the sound so lost I was in my ecstasy.

As my senses returned the first thing I realized was that I was holding both cocks in a death grip. I opened my eyes and looked up at the guys who were still smiling in a way that showed they didn’t mind at all. The next thing I realized was that Mary’s fingers still inside me began to feel uncomfortable against my rising sensitivity. “Stop Mary, too sensitive now,” I said.

I began stroking both cocks. In a few moments my desires returned even stronger than before. “Please,” I said looking up at George while squirming my bottom around to indicate what I wanted without actually asking.

“Please what?” James asked deliberately teasing me more.

“Fuck me,” I said still looking at George.

“George just had a blowjob. I’d say it’s my turn, wouldn’t you George?” James said.

“Fair’s fair, I guess,” George said. With his agreement I could feel myself flood with wetness at the thought of him watching me with James.

“Yes,” I said still stroking them both, “Yes, if George promises to stay here with me.”

“I will,” George said.

James leaned over, placed a hand inside my knee and used it to spin me around. He gripped my ankles and lifting up on my spread legs had Mary and George place pillows beneath me. James was strong, easily holding my ankles wide as he moved in close. I felt his scrotum against my crack and gazed at his cock lying on my belly. It reached beyond my navel. It was as if he were sizing me up. My heart began racing again. “My God,” I uttered, “Please go slow.”

“Don’t worry, Jane baby, I promise you the time of your life,” James said in his baritone voice. Lifting me even higher by my ankles he moved back a little and began to saw the bottom of his cock against my wet slit. I watched as the big head stuck straight up and then retreated down and rubbed teasingly over my clitoris. I couldn’t believe that George was watching this while pinning my left arm and shoulder against the bed. Mary was kneeling over my left arm and my fingers had found her wetness. Almost with a will of their own two of them were slowly gliding in and out of her silky channel. “George, you’re a lucky man,” James said.

“I know,” said George.

“Your beautiful wife has the most perfect body I have ever seen,” James went on, complimenting me to my husband.

“She does,” George said, “I love to just look at her.”

“You guys are beginning to make me feel bad,” Mary said in a good-natured tone. She leaned over and took control of James’ cock with her hand, “Me? I want to watch her take this thing.” She began rubbing the head of James’ tool up and down along the length of my pussy. “Aren’t you afraid your wife will be spoiled forever once James puts this inside her?” Mary asked George while looking at me.

“No,” George said, with a good amount of confidence. “She loves me, and I love her.” I wasn’t so sure, I was so scared and excited.

As they were talking I could feel the end of James’ cock being aimed by Mary.

Laurenth__rose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Laurenth__rose

The movement of it slowed and settled between my vaginal lips as James slowly began to push with increasing pressure. My opening, so flooded with desire, seemed to yield easily. It wasn’t exactly pain I felt at first but a stretching the likes of which I have never felt before. Much more than with George, more than being filled with grapes, more even than with the large silicone dildo I bought a few days earlier to test myself. I found myself wincing before the head was in. I forced myself to relax.

By the time I felt the ridge of the head pass through my threshold I wanted to pull my knees back to open wider, but suspended by my ankles and held down by Mary and George, I could hardly move as James continued to slowly gouge into me. Even as the pain increased, the sensation was unbelievably good. It was a lifelong itch I didn’t really know I had until now that it was being exquisitely scratched. Oh God, the pressure kept building and spreading to far reaching areas of my body.

I opened my eyes to watch it entering me. It was only halfway in when the sight of it, the eroticism of having George and Mary there, and the sheer fullness of it was overwhelming. “Stop, James, please stop”, I said, my breath almost too rapid to speak. I suddenly felt another orgasm. There was no warning, no gradual buildup, just a flex and strain of every fiber of my body that left my vaginal muscles gripping James’ cock. With the seizure the pain was transcended. Subsiding, the sudden release left me wanting more.

“OK, yes, more,” I whispered when my body relaxed once again. As James slowly drove deeper into me the stretching sensation returned. It felt like he was going in faster than it looked. I began to doubt my ability to take it all, but that is exactly what I wanted to do. I wanted to take it all. After another brief pause that allowed my vagina to relax around the invasion, James slid his hands from my ankles to behind my knees and pushed them back and wider apart as if he could read my mind. Doing this he leaned further in driving his cock another inch or two into me until he was mashed against my cervix. God, he felt huge inside me. There was a pressure spreading throughout my body from the core of my sex. I opened my eyes and looked at Mary smiling down at me, I avoided looking at George. “Is it in yet?” I said to Mary with as sparkling a smile as I could muster.

“Not yet,” James replied, “But I think that’s all you’re gonna get tonight.”

“No,” I said, “It feels good I want it all.”

“I don’t think...”

“Fuck me!” I yelled.

“Ok,” he growled before burying his last few inches into me with one smooth thrust. The pain of him pushing so deep inside me suddenly overrode my pleasure of being filled. The pain was unbearable and my face winced deeply.

“OK, OK It’s in, oouuuh, it’s in!” I groaned, “Too deep, oh Christ, Too fucking deep, Christ.”

James pulled back slowly and paused for a moment.

“OK” I said panting hard, “Hold it there for me, oh yes that’s good.”

He then began a gentle rhythmic fucking drawing out from there and back in to that same depth. The pain disappeared. I either grew accustomed to it or numb to it. On each stroke I could feel him burrowing into me, opening me with a wavelike sensation, driving in deep and firm just to the point where he mashed it hard against my cervix. It was an amazing sensation and it got better and better the longer he did it.

The withdrawal of each stroke was equally sensational. I closed my eyes and as I could feel myself relax the sensations of the churning cock carried me away. I grew relaxed and lost all sense of where I was as my next orgasm moved through my body like a parade. It kept coming and coming and each time when I thought it had passed another orgasm came on again for what seemed like an eternity I don’t know how long this went on but nothing before ever felt so wonderful. I began to moan and squeal beyond control as my body submitted completely to the pleasure.

Suddenly James changed his rhythm and began to pound into me deep again and hard. The pain deep inside me this time was dull and bearable but I became aware my squealing grew louder. I opened my eyes and saw only James, coated in sweat, glistening in the candlelight, his hands pinning my upper arms to the bed as he thrust erratically into me, all the way into me.

“FUCK ME, JAMES,” I cried, “Fuck me.”

I felt intense satisfaction, sexual satisfaction from the string of orgasms, and personal satisfaction from finally having done it. Suddenly I knew he was about to come and a moment later I was relieved at the new slickness and ease with which his cock slid inside me. He continued to fuck me with my vagina gripping his cock forcefully leaving very little room for the semen inside. With each slowing stroke more was forced out and I could feel the mixture of our juices begin running down my crack.

I became aware Mary’s head was next to mine. She was upside down to me with our ears touching. I felt her hand touch the opposite side of my head. I turned toward her.

“Welcome back, sexy lady,” she said with a smile, “Intense enough for you?”

“I think my world shifted its axis,” I said.

“So you like my big dummy, huh?” she asked.

“He’s growing on me.” I said, smiling up at James.

“And George is, you know…your husband really knows how to lick pussy,” she said.

“I know, he always has, but I have to admit, he’s gotten even better since he met you.”

“Thank you,” she said.

“Did I thank you for the grape thing?”

“Hmmm, I don’t…”

“Well thank you,” I said.

James began to pull out of me and the empty feeling felt both good and bad. James collapsed onto the bed and gave Mary a quick peck on the lips. “Is George a better cunnilinguist than me?”

“Noooooo dear,” Mary said and rolled her eyes at me. “Why don’t you see what Jane thinks.”

“He just came in me,” I protested.

“So what,” Mary and James both said together. Before I knew it James was pushing up on my legs again, this time with his face pressed into my well-fucked pussy. I was too sensitive to enjoy it at first, then his licking, outside and in, felt warm and soothing. When he started pressing his whole face into me, his large nose and lips added to the pleasure. Rather than bringing on an orgasm, James’ licking me just made me want to feel a cock inside me again.

I began pulling up on the sides of James’ head. He followed my tugging, kissing a trail over my navel and stomach, moving his lips and face across my breasts and nipples before bringing his lips to mine for the first time since scooping me into his arms earlier. I tasted our sex on his mouth. There was a thrill in that. This kiss was not as hungry as then but just as sexy, more cerebral and in control. He moved his hand to behind my neck and moved right next to my ear, “You want me to fuck you like a porn slut, sweet Jane?” he whispered in a low and very quiet voice.

I didn’t answer, expecting I didn’t need to. “Very hard, very hot, very long, and then I come on your face,” he continued just as softly. I giggled. I couldn’t help it. I thought he had just fucked me hard and long, and the other just sounded silly.

“Wait,” I said. I had sensed George climbing over Mary. I wanted to watch. I had thought about the sight of them fucking ever since the previous week. Just the thought of it got me wet. I didn’t need to be tied down this time. I crawled over to Mary and kissed her. I kissed her nipples too while I reached down and took hold of Georges cock as it hung suspended over her pussy. I guided it into her as she had guided James’ into me.

George’s cock looked simply perfect and the grateful thought that he was my husband crossed my mind. I wasn’t here for perfect right now though, I was here for huge, for the challenge of huge, and after watching George and Mary for less than a minute I lied back sideways with my head near the edge and beckoned for James to stand above me. I gave up watching George giving his all to Mary so I could tilt my head back slightly off the edge to open my throat. When James brought his cock to my face he got all of my attention. I was pretty sure he got George's attention too.

I was amazed at how quickly James started to grow firm again after I began kissing and licking the underside of his cock. He hung his balls onto my face and told me to open my mouth wide so he could “teabag” me. I smiled at the image that made me immediately know what he wanted, did as I was told, and he lowered his whole scrotum into my gaping mouth. It was a strange sensation to create a vacuum and have his loose ball sack flow into all areas of my mouth. I could feel each testicle on my tongue as I used it to move them around. I formed just enough of a seal around the bag with my lips that it created a pop when he lifted it out. He dipped his “teabag” in my mouth three or four times before I reached up and used my hand to pull his cock head down to my mouth.

Remembering how aggressive he was last time he shoved his cock in my mouth, I gripped his shaft with both hands. I tilted my head back and drew him all the way in to my throat. I could feel my throat react, but I held him there for a moment before I pushed him out. I tried again, working the smooth head of his cock into the narrows of my throat and working my lips around it before I could no longer hold back the reflex. I stopped him there again. I could not believe the gentleness in James.

Still, I was nervous and excited by the vulnerability of offering such easy access to my throat. He easily could have shoved past the resistance of my hands and violated my throat. I half expected him to do it. Instead he was patient as he allowed me to control the depth of him. The juices of my mouth increased with thick saliva. I kept trying to bring him deeper into my throat and as he pushed just a little more each time the heavy insistence of his weight behind it became frightening to me. I pushed him away and he let me.

“I thought you were going to take it all for a moment,” he said as he reached over and took hold of one thigh and spun me around again before rolling me over onto my front and pulling my butt up by my hips. His strength, they way he physically controlled my body so easily, was enough to make me want him. He rubbed his palm on my butt and gave me a gentle slap and then kneeled onto the bed behind me and folded over on top of me, his head next to mine.

“I thought I was too, but I got frightened. Sorry,” I said.

“Not complaining, what you did was impressive enough,” he said softly into my hair. I could feel the mass of his cock hanging between my rear cheeks and pushing up along my wet pussy. The gentle rocking of the bed from George fucking Mary grew increasingly noticeable. We could hear both of them begin to breath heavier and moan.

I pushed up onto my hands feeling like I was supporting all of James on my back, even though he had taken some of his weight with his own arms. I watched George straining as he was throwing himself savagely at Mary their bodies clashing like symbols. She began urging him on to fuck her harder and harder. George was already glistening with sweat and as I imagined him preparing to explode in her I began to feel my own pussy flood again.

The effect of George and Mary was not lost on James. I could feel his cock growing harder again. The feeling of the length of the top of James’ cock sliding along my slit was teasing me to even greater wetness. It began to again command all my attention. When he finally pulled back far enough so his head plowed along the crevice teasingly over my hole and along my clitoris, I knew the next time he was going to burrow the thing into me again. My pussy was eager for it this time. It felt so perfect sliding in, huge and a little frightening to be sure, but so fantastic it made my arms grow weak. I lowered my face to the bed, but then lifted myself back up again almost immediately because the cock felt better inside me when I was up on all fours.

“You like that, don’t you Jane?” James growled. When I didn’t say anything he smacked my ass hard with his hand.

“Ouch,” I yelled, “No”. But I did like it. I never felt anything quite like it before. Maybe it was because I was more relaxed or my vagina had adjusted to the size or because the sting of the spank diverted my attention from the pain, but James’ cock, so thick and so full inside of me, felt even better this time than earlier.

He smacked me again and drove his cock all the way in again, hard. It occurred to me that James knew what he was doing. The pain of the spank actually did seem to soften the pain of him shoving so far into me. When he spanked me again, I held myself firm to feel the thrust of it driving deep into me. As ridiculous as it might seem, I felt a sense of pride that I was able to take all of James’ cock. There was some pain to be sure, I even wondered if he was doing anything to damage me, but my pride was too strong and the pleasure was too intense to care.

Just as I began to feel my entire sexual world changing forever another orgasm strummed through my body. Sensing it, James stopped spanking me to just pump his cock in and out of me in firm even strokes. I felt like I didn’t want him to ever stop. Once again my attention focused on him sliding in and out of me, the width stretching me before withdrawing to plunge into my pussy to refill it again and again. It felt so good, oh god, my cunt. The orgasm came on like a seizure, wracking my body.

Oh God, it was straining every muscle and every tendon with a pleasure so intense it was almost painful. My mind again gave up control, wanting only to be fucked harder and harder. All my muscles engaged in bucking my bottom against James and holding against his thrusts. James was relentlessly obliging, his unbelievable cock fucking me with a reckless abandon I would have feared just a few hours earlier.

The sudden slickness combined with his most feverish rhythm telegraphed to me

James had again shot his sperm inside me. It felt so good and even though my clit grew really sensitive the only thing touching it was our mixed juice being forced out of me as he held himself buried in me. I reached back and with my fingers gently massaged the sticky substance against my swollen clit.

When I let myself fall forward again, sliding off of James’ cock onto my stomach, I heard him say, “Fuck with a capital F”, just before he lowered himself onto the bed next to me with one of his legs over the back of mine. “Jane, you are amazing, I haven’t fucked that hard in years.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really, I haven’t met a woman who can take it.”

“Not Mary?”

“God no, why else do you think she set all this up?”

“She set this up?”

“Absolutely, she liked George. It was her from the start.”

“How did she know I would be able to take you?”

“I don’t know, but she wanted to give me the chance. Actually, I don’t think she really believed you would be able to take me, but after she seduced George, he told her you liked challenges.”

“I'm not sure I will ever want to again.” I lied through the vale of my hair, my desire already growing more monstrous than before.

Published 
Written by Jane_Awsum
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments