Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Delivering the Goods

"An homage to the delivery guy trope."

10
8 Comments 8
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Linc was the new guy at Summit Delivery, a small trucking service in a sparsely-populated area. Some places were hard to find and it was easy to get lost or stuck on the narrow winding roads through the mountains. When you made the delivery, if a customer needed some help, giving it was part of the “extra mile” that was lettered on his uniform.

The national delivery companies would subcontract Summit to get stuff where it needed to go because their big trucks couldn’t handle the narrow, sometimes gravel, and often unmapped roads and the steep climbs and descents in the mountainous area. It was a third generation family-run company that still believed in the slogan “We go the extra mile” for its customers.

When you deliver a gasoline-powered generator in the middle of nowhere, you don’t just throw it off the back of the truck. If the customer needed it installed where the old one was, you spent the time to help set it up.

When the 3-D printer arrived on its way to a customer half-way up the mountain, the boss picked Linc to deliver it. The new driver knew something about computers and had read about those devices that can spit out a part based on a specification, just like a replicator on a sci-fi show. It would be a handy thing to have if something broke in a remote location.

His buddy Doug, who got him the job at Summit, saw where it was going and volunteered to help him load the truck. While they carefully lifted the heavy, expensive piece of equipment, he gave Linc some advice.

“Use the map. Don’t trust the GPS up in the mountains. In the shadow of the mountain or in some hollow, you can’t always get enough satellites to get a good fix,” he warned. “The GPS is only as good as the maps it has, and a lot of those roads are not on their maps.”

“Be sure of your turns. If you get stuck somewhere because you can’t back up and we have to come and winch you out, you’ll get your pay docked.” Doug leaned close and spoke quietly. “Be sure you take a few condoms for this customer,” he winked. “You never know when you might need them!”

There was no opportunity to get more details from Doug as the truck had to get moving to allow another one to get loaded. Linc hoped the two in his wallet would be good enough as he wondered just what was in store for him.

It took two hours to pass through smaller and smaller towns until he got to the dirt road. It wound another mile up and around the hill, and Linc hoped there was room to turn the truck around when he got to the place. He breathed a sigh of relief when he arrived at a flat spot big enough for a house and a few outbuildings. Someone wanted to be off the grid, he thought, although the satellite dish said they still wanted to watch the game on Sunday.

It wasn’t obvious where to go, so he knocked on the front door of the house. He was about to knock again louder when the door swung open and a woman in a housecoat said, “It’s about time you got here.” She sounded agitated.

“I’m sorry, ma’am,” Linc apologized, “Where do you want it?”

“In here,” she said, closing the door and leading to another part of the house. “My name is Tracey,” she emphasized, “and if you call me ma’am again, I’ll have your balls for breakfast.”

Tracey was medium height, a little stocky, with not quite shoulder length straight brown hair. It was hard to gauge her age, Linc thought. Late twenties to early forties—the bangs argued younger, but a few grey streaks said older. Her frumpy garment hung from her shoulders almost to her bare feet. She looked like she could be in some back-to-the-land commune.

“I’ve been expecting a delivery all day, and you were supposed to be here hours ago,” she said. “I started without you, which should save some time.”

Linc wasn’t paying much attention to her words as he surveyed the hall thinking about how to move the bulky object where they were going.

Tracey stepped into what turned out to be a bedroom. Linc was estimating the width of the door when he heard her say impatiently, “Let’s go. Get yourself undressed.”

He looked up to see the woman, stark naked, toss her housecoat onto a chair. Stocky might have been a little unfair description. Her thighs and torso looked more muscular than fat, like a woman marine. Her full breasts and round ass softened her sturdy frame. Linc had fucked worse-looking women and counted himself lucky at the time. His suddenly swelling cock saw no reason to resist her instructions.

Tracey climbed on the bed as Linc bent to untie his shoes and started to unbutton his shirt. She shoved a vibrator to the side, as her fingers stroked her bald pussy, apparently still finding lubricant from her “starting without him.”

His head was spinning, but as he finished undressing, he was grateful for the warning Doug had given him.

“Nice,” Tracey said, eyeing his growing penis as her fingers plied her vulva. “Most guys don’t compare to the pictures they post. I think you’re actually bigger in person.”

Linc could do little but stand with his mouth open and his swelling dick in his hand.

“You’re lucky, you won’t need to warm me up,” she said, loudly sucking her fingers. “Get that condom on. He could be here any minute.”

That last bit gave him an extra shot of adrenaline and he quickly unrolled the condom over his rigid pole. Meanwhile, Tracey was on her knees on the bed, presenting her wide-open backside.

“Me first,” she said. “Come on, give it to me. I can take whatever you can give.” She reached between her legs and spread her cunt with her fingers. He had no choice but to comply.

With his hand on his cock, he gently stirred her flesh, feeling her slickness coat the condom. He aimed the tip at her opening and was surprised at the tight fit. The width of her hips and ass did not translate to a larger aperture.

“That’s a good one,” she sighed. She leaned back into him, but that just shoved him away. Linc grabbed her hips so he could work his way into her.

He drove forward, making a little progress, then backed up and pushed in again. Centimeter by centimeter, he increased the length of his strokes until his hips thudded against her ass cheeks. Linc kept pushing harder, compressing the soft globes of her ass, allowing his cock to drill deeper and deeper until he could go no farther. He felt her fingers caress his balls between her legs as she busily stimulated her pussy while he fucked her.

She was open now and offered no further resistance to his thrusting. “That’s the way I like it,” Tracey encouraged, “long, deep strokes.” She leaned forward, her cheek on the mattress, “You can go faster if you want, but you have to last. It takes me some time to cum.”

Linc was happy with the current pace. Her vagina now seemed to welcome his throbbing penis, and he could slide in and out without needing to hold her hips so tightly. Watching her butt ripple with the impacts, he couldn’t resist slapping each sphere every few strokes.

“I like that,” she moaned. “Spank that ass!” He obliged, seeing the pink color emerge on her butt cheeks from his smacks.

Linc’s orgasm was not yet at hand. He was working hard and the surprise of the whole situation had not worn off. In the back of his mind, he remembered someone might be here any minute. Whatever suppressed his potential eruption did not prevent him from apparently satisfying his customer.

jazzwolsten
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jazzwolsten

“Oh, yes,” Tracey’s voice was low. “I’m close.” Her body began to squirm, so Linc held her tighter, not wanting to lose the rhythm as she moved.

A long, breathy moan and the wild touch of her fingers as she churned her pussy told him she was there. A series of grunts timed with his thrusts hitting home provided the proof of her pleasure until he felt her fingers trying to grab his balls, finally stopping him at his deepest penetration.

Tracey collapsed forward on the bed, straightening her legs behind her, lowering her ass, and dragging Linc on top of her by his embedded organ. Her back was warm and damp against his chest, but he had worked up a sweat himself. They were still for a minute.

“That was great!” Tracey said suddenly as if a timer had gone off. She rolled on her side, ejecting Linc. “How about if you let me do the work now? Roll over.” She patted the bed, indicating he should lie on his back.

He expected a blowjob, but she moved to straddle him; before he knew it, her pussy, still hot and slick, had swallowed his cock. As she began to ride him, he was surprised how easily she moved. Her big breasts flopped around, and he reached to corral them. Strong thigh muscles flexed as she bounced expertly on his pole.

More relaxed than he was earlier and with the benefit of her boobs dancing in front of him, he felt his excitement growing. Her natural breasts were soft and squishy. Her small areolas surrounded long nipples, begging him to pinch and tug at them since she kept them out of range for his mouth. From this perspective, with the horny expression looking down on him, he had to revise his guess to the low end of the age range.

“The first time,” she gasped as she moved up and down, “takes a while.” She looked like she was concentrating. “But I can usually…” Linc could tell where this was going, and the pressure in his balls was reaching the critical point.

No longer able to say it, Tracey showed it instead, sitting and grinding on Linc as her fingers diddled her clit to push her the final distance.

Pinned by her full weight, Linc felt her contractions squeeze his dick. This time her moan was long, rising and falling, making him think of a French police siren. His climax was within reach but he needed more. He waited long enough for her to enjoy her orgasm before he pulled her down onto him, lifting her from his hips and giving him the clearance to fuck her. His fingers sank into her ass as he thrust up in a frenzy, his groin demanding release.

“Yeah, fuck me,” she growled, “cum in my cunt. You have such a nice cock, and you know how to use it.”

It didn’t matter to Linc if she really thought it was true. Hearing her words helped propel him over the edge. The ecstasy washed over him as he continued thrusting, spurt after boiling spurt of his cum filling the condom.

Tracey gave him a minute to absorb the pleasure, then rolled off him and tenderly stroked his face. “I hope you had as much fun as I did,” she grinned. “I know it’s a long trip, but it was definitely worth it for me.”

“I wish that damn delivery guy would get here,” she complained, getting up and retrieving her housecoat.

As the dissipating hormones allowed his brain to function again, Linc realized that something was wrong.

“Um, Tracey,” he looked to where he had left his clothes in case he needed to grab them and make a quick getaway. He tried to look as angelic as possible. “I’m the delivery guy.”

“What the fuck!” Tracey yelled. Linc wished he had gotten dressed before admitting it. “If you’re the delivery guy, where the fuck is my Tinder date?”

Linc’s shrinking penis was about to lose the condom, but he got it before it made a mess. He slipped it off and knotted it and started getting dressed as he explained, “I thought you were showing me where you wanted to put the 3-D printer and suddenly you were naked, telling me how to fuck you. What was I supposed to do?”

Seeing the distressed look on Linc’s face, Tracey’s mood changed and she could hardly contain herself laughing. “Well, you’re the best Tinder date I ever had! Let’s get dressed and take care of that delivery.”

Dressed in jeans and a half-buttoned flannel shirt, with a bra hoisting her tits to show deep cleavage, Tracey wasn’t a bad looking chick, Linc thought. She offered him a beer as they moved the crate into one of the other buildings. She knew what she was doing with the technology, so he mostly helped unpack and place the heavy device.

When they were finished, Tracey put her arm around his waist and led Linc back into her house. “You know, I like to give the delivery guys a little something when they come all this way and especially when they are so helpful. In your case, you definitely went above and beyond the call of duty!”

“Tracey, I think you gave me more than enough already,” Linc demurred.

“Well, I would just as soon keep what happened so far just between us,” she said with a sly look. I know Doug will be asking what I did for you. So how about if I do something you can tell him.”

“If you insist,” Linc smiled, half turning and pointing to the company slogan on the back of his shirt.

“I know guys hate getting blowjobs with condoms, so how about this. You can fuck my tits without a condom if you promise not to shoot in my mouth.”

Half a loaf is better than none, thought Linc, following her back to her bedroom.

She took off her shirt and bra and lay on the bed. She squirted some lube on her chest and spread it over her jiggling mounds.

Linc was out of his shoes and pants in a flash. Straddling her chest, he dipped his cockhead into the puddle of lube between her breasts. It tingled and she grinned up at him.

“More fun for me too,” she said, spreading the stimulating liquid around her chest.

Tracey pressed her pillows together. Unlike fake tits, these were soft and her flesh conformed to every vein and ridge. Enfolded by her warm slippery skin, the lube soon coated his genitals with a cool burning sensation.

That sweet crevice produced a softer grip than any pussy. Linc thought this must be what it feels like to fuck a ghost. He thrust faster to get more friction, but he slowed down when Tracey began shifting her mounds up and down his shaft at two or three times his rate.

“I meant it when I said that was a nice cock,” Tracey said, looking down to watch the head peek out from between her tits as she stroked him faster. “But don’t tell Doug I said so.”

The tingling, the exquisite feel of her breasts and the verbal encouragement soon had him ready to spray. “I’m gonna cum,” he moaned. Tracey mashed her globes against his penis, completely smothering it as it erupted, keeping his semen contained.

When he had stopped shooting, she squeezed the last few drops out of him with her hands. She mopped up his load as he put his pants back on.

“Remember, you can only tell him I let you fuck my boobs,” Tracey said. “Promise?”

“Of course,” Linc smiled.

His groin tingled from the lube and the memory the whole way back to Summit. It was late and everyone had left by the time he parked the truck and got in his car to drive home.

The next day, sure enough, the first time they were alone, Doug wanted to know what happened. Linc told about helping with the delivery and setup and that she rewarded him with a titfuck that was terrific.

“Really?” Doug sounded skeptical. “You mean her Tinder date actually got to her place this time?”

 

Published 
Written by Trousseau
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments