Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Firehouse Cock Sucker and Cuckold

"I join a firehouse team as a volunteer and end up sucking their cocks, and they fuck my wife."

78
19 Comments 19
43.5k Views 43.5k
6.9k words 6.9k words
Famous Story

My wife Megan and I were born and raised in the Atlanta area, and got our degrees from the University of Georgia. We got married right after graduation and moved to Baltimore for my civil engineering job and Megan got a job in finance there. By the time we were 32 years old, we had two children, and my company promoted me to a management position back in the Atlanta area.

Megan was able to quit her finance job and stay home with the kids, due to my big increase in pay. I had a little more free time in my new position, and a good friend of mine from high school invited me to volunteer at the fire department in the small suburb where we lived.

Michael is the friend, and we played baseball and football together all the way from elementary school through high school. He always had an interest in being a firefighter, so when I went to college, he enrolled in a local community college technology program to study to be a firefighter. He is also married with kids, and our families became great friends after we happened to move into same neighborhood where they lived. We often socialized and hosted each other at our homes for barbeques and other events.

One day he was over at my home to watch a football game, and he told me that the fire department had openings for several volunteers, and one was on his team. We are in a small community which doesn’t have the resources for all full-time fire fighters. The volunteers are used to supplement the regular firemen in case of large emergencies, and it was a big commitment of time. I would need hundreds of hours of training to reach a point where I could safely assist his team in emergency situations.

Michael is my best friend, after my wife of course, and I agreed to apply for the program. In addition to taking a class at the community college, I had training at the station every Saturday and one night per week. It took me six months to complete all the training, and I got to know the other two guys on Michael’s team very well. There were four other guys in the training program with me, but they would be assigned to the other teams. The other firemen on Michael’s team are also in their early thirties and in very good shape. I used the training period to get myself back into shape as required by the program. The other two guys are Carlos, a Mexican-American, and Samuel, an African American.

All the guys seemed to be happily married, but you can imagine that with a group of macho guys, as firemen are, there is always a lot of banter about women, sex and their sexual prowess. Most of the guys had center folds and other pictures of nude women in their lockers, and that helped to create some sexual tension.

They would usually take showers at work, and they all just walked around nude with their large genitals swinging free, as if to taunt the other guys. I remembered what it was like seeing the same thing in high school, and it brought back some very embarrassing memories for me. My dick is small, at four inches and thin, and I always felt self-conscious being nude around the other boys.

A flashback to my high school days will help explain my situation. That happened fifteen years prior, but I can clearly remember all the details. Michael and I and two other boys, Tony and Jimmy, all played sports together and we were the best of friends. In our senior year in high school we would often have sleepovers at one another’s homes on weekend nights after we took our girlfriends home. We were usually able to buy beer and sneak it into the basement where we staying and it didn’t take us long to get intoxicated. One night we were in my basement, by that time feeling no pain from the beer, and the guys were complaining about not getting any pussy from their girlfriends.

Tony spoke first and said, “Fuck, guys, I’ve had a hard on ever since I took my prick-teasing date home. Let’s take our cocks out and have a circle jerk to see who can cum the fastest. At least that way we’ll get to shoot our loads.”

Everyone agreed, and the guys started taking off their pants and underwear and were soon sitting in a circle on the floor nude from the waist down. I hesitated because I was embarrassed about my little dick but was finally nude myself. That’s when the teasing started. I saw that all of my friends were almost hard and have at least seven and a half inches long and very thick cocks. My little dick was still soft and only about two inches long and was almost invisible in my pubic hair.

My friend, Jimmy, was usually the trouble maker in the group, and he laughed and said, “Damn, Jimmy, where’s your dick? You might as well have a pussy with a clit instead of that little thing.”

Michael was then and continues to be my best friend, but he still joined in the teasing. He has a big, eight and a half inches long, uncircumcised, and very thick cock which gives him a lot of self-confidence. He wouldn’t normally give me shit when sober.

But since he was a little woozy he said, “Come on, buddy, since you’re looking kind of girly with that little clit there, maybe you wouldn’t mind giving all of us blowjobs. I dare you to suck us off. Come on, Ed, don’t be a fucking chicken. We won’t tell anybody if you suck our cocks for us.”

The strange thing was, for the first time in my life, I was enjoying looking at their hard cocks. I had previously only seen them soft in the showers at school, but that night I was comparing their big cocks to my little nub, and they were thick and heavy and desirable to me. I didn’t understand those new feelings, and I knew that I could never admit liking to look at their cocks. If I had been thinking clearly, I would’ve never even responded to his dare.

But in my hazy mind, and with me feeling embarrassed and less manly from their comments, I said, “No way, guys. I’m not going to put a bare cock in my mouth, even if you are my best friends.”

Tony jumped all over my comment by saying, “Fuck, man, if your problem is not wanting a bare cock in your mouth, we can always wear the condoms that we didn’t get to use with the girls. That way your lips and mouth won’t even touch our cocks and you won’t taste our cum. It won’t even be like you gave us blowjobs.”

Tony didn’t wait for my response. He pulled out a condom and with some difficulty, rolled it down his seven-and-a-half-inch-cock. His cock is so thick that the condom was stretched thin and it didn’t even cover the whole thing. Then all the boys started chanting in a whisper, “Suck it, suck it, suck it”.

Tony just sat there smiling and pointing his cock in my direction and waving it at me. I sat there staring at his thick cock, curious about what it would be like to take it into my mouth, but not wanting to do it in front of all my friends. But then Tony took charge and put his hands behind me head and started pulling me down towards his cock.

I only gave token resistance, and as my mouth covered his cock head, he said, “Oh fuck, that’s it, cock sucker. Your mouth feels nice and warm on my cock. Now start sucking.”

Tony pulled me farther onto his cock and I started sucking him. He finally pulled me down enough that my lips were on his bare cock below the condom. I could hardly believe that I enjoyed sucking him so much, and I felt my little dick getting hard. I was really sucking his cock, and not just sliding my mouth up and down on it like the girls usually did, and it didn’t take him very long to cum. I soon felt his cock throbbing and the condom was expanding with his big load of cum.

He held my head in place and said, “Damn, that’s the best blowjob I’ve ever had. You were actually sucking on my meat and you must have enjoyed it too. I even felt your lips on my bare cock below the condom. I can see that your little dick got hard just from sucking my cock. Hey, guys, Ed really enjoys sucking cock. Who’s next?”

I backed away from Tony and was very embarrassed at sucking him, but then I saw Michael putting a condom on his huge cock. The condom was too small for his cock size and was stretched thin over his thick meat. I was just sitting there mesmerized by his huge cock and big balls, and that’s when he reached over and pulled my head down until my mouth was on his meat. I liked his thickness in my mouth, and I was soon bobbing up and down on his cock and sucking it hard. He was pulling me down with his hands at the same time he was swiveling his hips upwards, and he was fucking my mouth like a cunt.

At one point I felt that the condom had slid up a little and split on the end. I tasted his bare cock and precum in my mouth, and Michael must have also felt that it was broken. He smiled down at me and held me tightly, so I couldn’t pull away. At about that time his cock stiffened further and started throbbing, and he was shooting his cum right into my mouth. At first, I didn’t like it, but then the taste and texture of his cum was growing on me, and I kept swallowing and sucking for more. As his cock softened he pulled away, and all the guys saw that the shredded condom was only covering a small portion of Michael’s cock, and not the end.

Then Michael said, “I don’t know how you could have turned out to be such a nasty cock sucker, but if you like our cum that much, I know that I’ll be happy to fuck your face and feed it to you.”

Jimmy realized right away the ramifications of the broken condom and he said, “Fuck, guys, look at that. The condom broke and Ed must have swallowed Michael’s cum, and he seems to like it. Shit, this all started out as a silly dare that we didn’t even think he’d do, but now it looks like Ed has very quickly gained a taste for cock and cum. Get over here and suck me now, Ed and we won’t even need to waste a condom this time.”

To make a long story short about sucking my friends in high school, since I need to get back to the firehouse story, I sucked Jimmy’s cock bare and swallowed his cum. Then I sucked off all my friends’ bare cocks two more times before the end of the night. I became their personal cock sucker and continued sucking them anytime they desired until the end of high school, and I especially liked to swallow their cum.

The taste and texture of the cum was a little different for each of the guys, and I loved it all, especially when I felt their cocks throbbing and the cum shooting into my mouth. It was even arousing to me to smell their sweaty, musky crotches. I stopped sucking cock when I went away to college and got away from their influence. After meeting Megan, I never thought about it or had urges to suck cock again.

But back to the firehouse story. The interesting thing is that since Megan and I moved back to Atlanta, Michael had never brought up my time as a cock sucker for him and our friends in high school. I was probably being a little naïve in thinking that he had forgotten about it, since he subtly treated me like I was subservient to him. He always flirted with Megan, even when his wife and I were present, and sometimes it seemed like they were getting along maybe too well. She even started dressing in a much more revealing way whenever Michael was coming over.

On several occasions I saw them standing much too closely together in the kitchen and touching, with his hand on her ass, and sometimes even kissing. But even when I caught them together, Michael never seemed to worry about me seeing them, and I for some reason never had the courage to challenge them on it. When I tried to talk with Megan about it, she just laughed it off as innocent flirting. As I look back on it now, that was undoubtedly his way of reminding me that he has a much bigger cock than me, and possibly even implying that he could fuck Megan if he wanted to. After seeing them like that a few times, I was starting to get the feeling that I might even enjoy seeing him fuck her with his big cock and being submissive to them.

At the end of our training, the city fire superintendant had a formal induction ceremony for me and the other three volunteers. We would continue to receive practical training by periodically sleeping at the fire house with our teams, but the intensive part of the training was over. Michael told me that his team would have a more informal kind of initiation for me the first time I spent the night with the team. I just assumed it would be the normal kind of hazing that I heard about in college.

My first team assignment came one week later, on a Saturday night, and I rode to the firehouse with Michael to get fitted for my equipment and to stay the night. The guys would be cooking dinner outside on the grill later, and when I walked through the kitchen, it looked like Carlos was trying to hide from me a tray with hotdogs, brats, and other types of sausage meats on it.

Then Michael came up to me and said, “Well, Ed, for the first part of your initiation, we’ll go to the bedroom. You'll be blindfolded and placed on your knees on the floor, with your hands tied behind your back. Then we will give you instructions.”

The bedroom has four single beds for the crew, and as we walked there I figured that they would probably stand in front of me after I was blindfolded, and make noise pulling down their zippers. Then they would push the wieners and sausages into my mouth, trying to make me think it was their cocks. I had heard about that kind of hazing in college, and seeing Carlos so obviously trying to hide the tray in the kitchen from me seemed to make sense.

I was blindfolded and on my knees with my hands tied behind my back, and then Michael said, “Okay, Ed, for this part, you need to hold your mouth wide open, no matter what you hear us doing, and if something is pushed into your mouth, you have to close your lips around it and suck it until it is removed.”

It sounded like they were noisily setting the tray from the kitchen down on the table by the bed, and I heard three zippers being pulled down and their pants lowered. Then I heard movement as something warm and wet was pushed against my open lips and slid into my mouth. I smelled the aroma of a man’s musky crotch, and could tell immediately from the taste of the precum, ridge of the cock head, and texture that it was a foreskin covering the head of a big cock in my mouth. It looked like they were trying to trick me by letting me see the tray in the kitchen, and then setting it down in the bedroom so I could hear it. Their initiation was that they were really pushing their cocks into my mouth, and I knew that Michael had to be behind it.

They were still trying to continue the ruse as Michael said, “Okay, Ed, remember this is number one, so go ahead and suck it.”

I couldn’t very well pull away and say that I knew it was a cock, because then Samuel and Carlos would wonder how I knew what it felt and tasted like. And I actually liked the feeling of a cock in my mouth again after all those years, so I closed my lips around it and started sucking. I could hear the station’s digital camera clicking as they took pictures of me, and I wondered what they were going to do with them. The cock was semi-hard when he first pushed it into my mouth, and now I could feel it hardening further.

The funny thing is that I knew that it was Michael’s cock, and I remembered what his foreskin and cock head felt like in my mouth from high school. I tried to hold my head still and not move back and forth as I sucked him, but I felt him start to slowly thrust his cock in my mouth. Then just as the precum started flowing heavily, he pulled away and I heard one of the other guys move in front of me.

That’s when Carlos said, “Okay, Ed, this is number two.”

They held the tray close to me and made some more noise with it, as I felt another cock head enter my mouth. That one was also uncircumcised and a little thicker than Michael’s cock, and I started sucking it. The foreskin was already oozing precum and I tasted the faint remnants of piss from his unwashed cock, which made it taste different than Michael’s. He pushed his cock farther into my mouth than Michael did, and I must have had six inches in me, and still couldn’t feel his pubic hair on my face.

I was very curious whose cock that was and knew that I would find out soon enough. I would have many opportunities to see their cocks in the shower at the station and sort it all out. The camera was still clicking away, and I knew that they had some very incriminating photos of me sucking their cocks.

Then just as his cock started to harden, he pulled it out, and Samuel said, “Here you go with number three, so suck it good.”

The third guy stepped up to my mouth, and I felt that his cock head is thicker than the others and he is circumcised. He pressed into me and I sucked his meat as I had done the others. He pushed his cock even farther into my mouth until it was starting to gag my throat, and I tasted and smelled the stale piss that told me he also hadn’t washed his cock that day. It was starting to make sense to me that Carlos had been the second cock and Samuel was the third, judging from the way they announced the insertions. After a few minutes he also pulled away, and they left me on my knees for a few moments before removing the blindfold, as I heard them pulling up their pants and zipping up.

The blindfold and hand bindings were removed, and they were all standing there smiling, with Carlos holding the tray of sausages. They apparently thought that I would believe they had pushed the sausages into my mouth, and there were several summer sausages on the tray that looked to be approximately as big as their cocks. Michael winked at me as I looked more closely at the tray, indicating that he could tell that I knew the truth.

AprilSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilSilver

Then Samuel said, “Now, Ed, tell us which of the sausages is number one.”

I stared at the tray as if I was really trying to decide, and a couple of the summer sausages were about ten inches long and looked to be as thick as Michael’s cock. I thought it would be fun to tease them a little, so I pointed to it and said, “That one looks to be about the right size, but it didn’t feel that smooth in my mouth. It felt like there was some very wet, tight skin or something sliding on it in my mouth and it was warm. It also had a salty taste and I felt a kind of a ridge near the end of it, and there was a definite musky odor. So that looks like it might be the one, but I can’t be sure.”

The guys bent over laughing at my comments, and then Samuel said, “Well, it looks like you got the first one right, so now pick number two.”

I looked at the tray again and saw one of the other summer sausages that was a little thicker than the first one I picked, so I pointed at it and said, “This one looks like it could be number two, but I still don’t understand how it can look so smooth. I felt the sliding skin and the ridge, but it also seemed to have more of that salty tasting stuff. I don’t know what you guys put on or in these sausages, but it almost felt like it was oozing out of the end of it. And there was that musky, stale piss odor, which doesn’t make any sense to me.”

By then the guys were laughing hard again, and Carlos finally said, “It seems that you got number two right, so let’s try for the last one.”

The tray had a salami log that was about twelve inches long and thicker than the other two sausages I had already picked. I pointed to it and said, “That one has to be number three. It definitely felt thicker in my mouth, and you were almost gagging me with it. I’m pretty sure that's it, but I still don’t understand the smells and tastes and the feel of it in my mouth.”

The guys were laughing and clapping as they pulled me to my feet and told me that I had passed the first part of the initiation, but more was to come later. Then we did some training before cooking the wieners and brats on the grill and sitting down to a great dinner. They just put the other sausages back into the refrigerator, which was fine with me because I knew that I never had them in my mouth. After dinner we worked out in the station gym, and then it was time to take our showers, which the crew always did together.

That is an older firehouse, so they have a large, community shower stall with four shower heads, instead of the individual stalls found in newer facilities. So, then I was facing my old insecurities again, knowing that all three of them have big cocks. Carlos and Samuel would be seeing my little dick for the first time, and I was apprehensive about how they would react. We all stripped down in the bedroom and went to the shower. I’m not attracted to men per se, but it had to be an erotic sight with four muscular men standing in the hot, steamy water, rubbing soap all over our bodies.

I was standing under one of the center shower heads, and the other guys were openly soaping up and rubbing their big cocks and balls. I was having a hard time not staring at those big genitals swinging and flopping around between their legs. I sensed that Michael was watching me as I stared at Carlos and Samuel, and I knew for sure that I was right about who number two and three are.

Carlos has a big, thick, brown, uncircumcised cock, at it looked to be a little longer than Michael’s. All the men have big, egg-sized, hanging balls, and Samuel has the biggest cock of all. From the look of it soft it must be about ten inches long and very thick when hard. Looking at those three big cocks hanging there, I had to wonder how they had all the luck when my dick is so small.

We were all drying off as we walked back to the bedroom to get dressed. I walked into the room last, and they were all standing in front of one of the beds, still nude and half way hard from rubbing their cocks and balls in the shower. Carlos smiled at me and said, “Come on in, Ed, and welcome to the second part of your initiation. Take a close look at our cocks, and I think you’ll be able to figure out the answers to your questions.”

He paused for a moment while continuing to stroke his cock, and then continued, “You wanted to know what the skin, ridges, oozing fluids, smells and tastes were all about a while ago. We were pushing our cocks into your mouth instead of those sausages, and the fluids were our precum. That’s right, you've already sucked our cocks a little bit and tasted our juices, and now you need to finish the job."

"It's been our tradition that the new man always sucks off the crew on his first night. All of us have had our turns, and some of the new men actually end up liking to suck cocks. Believe me, they become very popular on our shifts. You can suck us however you want, and the only rule is that you have to swallow our cum to show your appreciation for being on the crew. Go ahead and start with Michael since you two are old friends.”

I looked up at Michael as he smiled and pointed his cock my way. It didn’t seem to make any sense to resist sucking them at this point, especially since I had already tasted them, and I really wanted to suck them anyway. I also had no way of knowing if Michael had already told them about my past, and maybe Carlos’ talk of a tradition was all a lie. I certainly couldn’t imagine that Michael had ever sucked a cock, just from the way he reacted to me sucking him back in high school, and now being a pussy hound and hitting on Megan.

Samuel and Carlos moved to sit on the other bed, as Michael lay back on the bed behind him. I got on my knees and moved up between his legs, and before sucking his cock, I just began stroking it with my hand as I took his big testicles into my mouth. I had never sucked my friend’s balls that much in high school, but after watching his balls swinging in front of me, I just had to taste them. Carlos and Samuel watched closely as I sucked and licked Michael’s balls, and I just loved the taste of his scrotum in my mouth.

Then I moved up and took his almost-hard cock into my mouth and started sucking and moving up and down. I really enjoyed fully sucking his cock again after all those years, and his foreskin felt amazing sliding back and forth as the precum flooded my mouth. Samuel had moved over to stand by the bed and was stroking his big, black cock as he watched me suck cock.

After about ten minutes sucking Michael, Samuel said, “Damn, white boy, I can tell that this isn't the first time you’ve sucked a cock for real, and you seem to really love doing it. And fuck, you even sucked his balls for him. It’s going to be fun having you around.”

Michael only lasted another couple of minutes and he held my head in place as his cock throbbed and jerked, spraying his cum into my mouth. I swallowed it all down and then continued to lick and suck his cock clean as it softened.

Samuel was anxious for his turn and he said, “Come on and suck me now, cock sucker. You can make love to Michael’s cock later tonight, after Carlos and I have had our turns in your cunt mouth. I think you’ll just love my black cock, especially if this is your first one, but start on my balls. I’ve never had them sucked the way I saw you sucking Michael’s.”

Samuel lay down on the bed as Michael got up, and I started sucking his balls. They're bigger and hung farther down than the other guys’ balls hung, and I just loved sucking them. He also raised his hips so I could suck his perineum, which was a totally new experience for me. After a few minutes I moved up to his cock, and it was easily ten inches long and thicker than either Michael's or Carlos'. He tasted a little different without the foreskin, and I loved the idea of sucking a black cock.

I took as much of his meat into my mouth as I could, and then he surprised me by rolling us over with him on top, and his cock still in my mouth. He then fucked me aggressively like a cunt until he finally pumped a huge load of cum into my mouth. It kept on jerking and spraying for at least thirty seconds, which is a long time for an ejaculation.

He stayed on top of me as I nursed his cock, and Carlos moved in next to us and said, “Okay, you two, my turn now. We can all take another turn later, but my balls are about to burst right now.”

Carlos has a nice, thick, brown, Latino cock with a long foreskin, and it seemed like he tasted different, although I’m sure that he really didn’t. After sucking my white friends all those years ago, I was then experiencing a black and a Mexican cock for the first time, and in the same day. All those feelings in high school about sucking cock and swallowing cum were coming back to me, and I understood it enough to realize that I was hopelessly submissive and just loved sucking on other men’s cocks.

It even aroused me just seeing the condescension on a man’s face as I swallowed his copious semen and sperm. There is nothing more submissive for a man to do than taking another man’s cock into his mouth and swallowing his seed. The only other thing as submissive is watching and participating in another man fucking your wife.

I sucked Carlos’ cock and balls for only about ten minutes, when he started thrusting into my mouth and filling me with a huge load of his thick, white semen. He must have been saving up for weeks, because I had to continually swallow to keep from choking on his load.

After I finished sucking Carlos we all sat around on the beds and talked. They were all happy to have someone who enjoyed sucking cock and swallowing cum so much on their team, and I knew that I would always be a willing cum-dump for those men. I sucked each of them twice more on that shift, until the wee hours of the morning, and they each pumped two more loads of their cum into my mouth and belly.

During periods when they were resting between ejaculations, they also used me to suck their balls and even their asses. That started when I was resting with my head on the edge of the bed, and Carlos backed up over me and sat on my face. He pressed his scrotum, balls and perineum into my face and mouth, and then slid forward until my face was in his ass crack. That got the other guys excited, and I ended up servicing them in every way imaginable that night.

Michael and I left for home in his pickup truck after our shift was over, and he pulled over into a secluded, wooded area to talk on the way there. At first, I thought he was just stopping to have me suck his cock again, but he told me something that was more hurtful than surprising.

He said, “Now Ed, you might get very upset at hearing what I’m about to say. But just hear me out and I think you’ll realize it's for the best. Starting very soon after your family moved to the neighborhood, I think you have on many occasions seen Megan and me in the kitchen and other places, kissing and touching one another. That wasn’t something I planned to do, but we hit if off so well, and I knew in the back of my mind that you probably weren’t satisfying her very well with your little dick. And shit, man, you didn’t even try to intervene when you caught us like that. What was I supposed to think about a man being so docile about your own wife with your best friend?”

He paused for a moment and continued; “Now I want you to lean over here when I pull down my pants and underwear and suck my cock for me while I tell you the rest of it. That way it will make more sense to you and you’ll feel more a part of it all. I’m going to hold your head and mouth on my cock as I tell you this, just to make sure that you don’t pull away before I’m finished.”

Michael pushed the seat back and lowered his pants, and I obediently leaned over and took his almost-hard cock into my mouth. I loved the feeling and taste of his cock, and the strength in his hands holding me there. I started sucking his cock for the fourth time in twenty-four hours.

He said, “I didn’t mean for this to happen, but one night when we were over at your house for dinner, I went upstairs to use the bathroom, since I had to piss so bad and someone was in the guest bathroom. Megan didn’t know that I was in there, and she came upstairs and opened the bathroom door without knocking. I was half-hard from having to go so bad and had just started to piss, when she opened the door. I was startled but couldn’t very easily stop the flow. Megan just stood there staring at my cock, just like you did that first time in high school, and she stepped over to kiss me while I was still pissing.”

I was starting to see where that was going, and I struggled to get up, but Michael held me in place. Then he said, “Just keep sucking me, Ed, and you’ll know everything in a minute. We were still kissing when I finished pissing, and Megan dropped to her knees and sucked my piss-covered cock into her mouth. She sucked me for a few minutes until my cock was fully-hard."

Then she pulled away and said, “Holy fuck, Michael, I had no idea that your cock was so large. It makes Ed’s dick look even smaller than he really is. Fuck me, baby, fuck me right now with that big cock.”

It was impossible to talk with my mouth full of his cock, so I continued sucking him as he said, “Suck me harder now, Ed. I want you to swallow my cum at the right moment when I get to the end of the story."

He was breathing harder as he continued, “What else could I do, man, with a hot cunt like hers there for the taking? I lifted Megan up onto the bathroom counter as she lifted her short skirt and pulled her thong to the side. Then I pressed my big cock into her willing pussy, and we fucked until I shot a huge load of my cum into her womb. And oh fuck, swallow, Ed, I’m shooting a load of cum for you right now.”

His cock started spewing cum into my mouth at the same time he was describing ejaculating into my wife in his story. He was right saying that I would feel a part of it, because for just a moment I imagined that my mouth was Megan’s pussy, taking his thick semen and sperm.”

I keep sucking his cock to get all his cum, even after he released the pressure on my head. His unique way of letting me know that he had fucked my wife was very arousing, and I shot my little load in my pants when he was ejaculating. He spread his legs more and I leaned farther down to suck his sweaty balls as he said, “Oh fuck, suck those balls, Ed, that feels great after just emptying them into your cunt mouth. After that first time I fucked Megan, we've been fucking at every opportunity for the last three months. With my rotating schedule as a fireman I can get away during the day, and she's come to love my big cock.”

Michael paused for a minute while I continued sucking his balls, and then he said, “You are my best friend, and I was trying to think of a way to break it to you. That’s when I got the idea of inviting you to volunteer at the firehouse, and you have proven to be good at it. I was hoping that you would suck my cock like you did years ago in high school, given the right situation, and realize your submissive nature."

"And now, knowing that you are truly submissive to other men’s cocks and cum, I think you and I both know that you will enjoy watching and participating in Megan fucking me and the other guys on our team. I haven’t told Samuel and Carlos about her yet, but I know that they will enjoy fucking her even more than they enjoy fucking your mouth.”

I finally pulled away from his balls and sat up in the seat. Then I said, “I guess I understand how she was attracted to you since we're good friends, but what makes you think she would want to fuck Carlos and Samuel?”

Then he said, “To be honest with you, Ed, she loves to fuck my big cock so much that it’s hard to keep up with her. She’s almost like a nympho when I have my thick meat in her pussy. The other guys can help keep her satisfied while you also get to enjoy the encounters. We can bring her to the station on nights when things are slow, and give her all the fuck meat she can handle. So, what do you think? You wouldn’t want to deprive Megan of our big cocks, would you? She might even enjoy watching you suck our cocks and balls, and then sucking our cum out of her pussy. If you think it would help, I could show her the pictures of you sucking our cocks last night.”

Michael had made his point about my docile demeanor, especially when it came to cocks and sex with Megan. But I was ashamed to admit that I did want to watch those men fuck Megan. And the strange thing was that I was starting to get aroused thinking about the humiliation I would feel when Megan saw me sucking their cocks and eating their cum from her pussy.

When I got home, Michael came in to talk to Megan with me, and we talked about everything for two hours. He told her about me being a cock sucker for him and our other friends in high school, and then showed her pictures of me sucking the team’s cocks at the station. I knew that she was disgusted with me for being a cock sucker, but she was also surprisingly accepting of my new role as her cuckold husband. She was especially happy that everything was out in the open, so she could more freely fuck Michael, as well as Samuel and Carlos.

Over the last two years Megan has slept over at the firehouse on many occasions, and she really is insatiable. She takes turns fucking Michael, Carlos and Samuel all night long, and I'm always there to suck her pussy clean of their cum and then to clean their cocks. All three of them also stop by our home to fuck Megan when I’m at work, and she tries to save their cum for me to eat when I get home. So now we're both content in our marriage since we both get all the cock meat and cum that we could ever want.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments