Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotel Rendezvous

2
1 Comment 1
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
So, It’s been weeks since we have seen each other. I send a text telling you to meet me in Baltimore at the Hotel. In the text I tell you to wear a dinner dress and meet me in the bar at 7:30.

You arrive at the bar and have a glass of wine. You decided to wear a tight black dress that hugs your hips and shows off your cleavage a little. You also have on black stockings and high heels. Sitting at the bar, you are feeling anxious in anticipation of what the evening has in store for you. You have a few more glasses of wine waiting for me. You begin to think of the last time we were together. Thinking of how my hands felt on your body. How I felt inside of you…how your orgasm made your whole body shudder in pleasure.

A young, well dressed guy sends another glass of wine to you. He walks over and you gracefully thank him for the drink. You don’t want to be rude, so you talk to him. But, you wonder where I am.

He is pleasant and funny. He makes general conversation and has a nice sense of humor. He makes you laugh. You find yourself enjoying his company. You also are feeling a little tipsy. As you both talk you see him looking at your body. He glances at your breasts, then gives you a smile. He’s cute. You smile back at him. You get up to go to the restroom and feel his eyes on you as you walk away. You take a deep breath and smile to yourself.

You come back to the bar and see that I still haven’t arrived. You sit down next to the young man. You both have another drink.

He picks up the conversation and you both laugh and have a good time. He starts getting flirtatious. He reaches out and touches your leg while talking. He takes quick looks at your breasts. You’re not sure if it’s the wine or what, but you are starting to feel a little horny. You like the fact that he is interested in you. You look at him closer. He has deep blue eyes and thick wavy brown hair. You want to run your fingers through it.

I walk into the bar. I walk up to you and say hello.

“Hey Sean, how are you man?” I say. ”How’s your new gym doing?”

You are shocked that I know the young man. You don’t listen to us. You just watch in amazement.

“Hi. How are you doing? I’m sorry I’m late.”

“It’s okay,” you say.

I sit next to you and order another round of drinks for us all.

After about another half an hour we excuse ourselves. I tell you that I have room at the hotel and we head to there. As we leave, you look behind us and watch Sean for a moment. He is still cute.

“Do you want me to ask him to come up?” I ask.

“What?” you say, surprised.

“You looked a little longingly at him. I thought you wanted him to join us.”

“Oh, uhmm, No, maybe another time.”

“Ha, okay. Whatever you want. Whatever turns you on.”

The elevator doors open up and we step in.

We are the only ones inside.

I push you against the wall and kiss you. Deeply. I hold your arms up against the wall. You feel my body press against you.

“Oh my…” you think.

The doors open and I lead you to our room.

Once inside, I unzip your dress and let it slide slowly off your body. You start to feel that anticipation again.

I walk over to a black attaché case and get something out. I walk to you and you don’t see what is in my hand. I lean forward and kiss your neck. I kiss you. I turn you away from me, and place a blindfold over your eyes.

Your body tingles all over with excitement.

You feel my hands move to your breasts. I feel them over your bra. My hands slide down your hips and over your ass.

You let out a small gasp.

I undo your bra. It falls to the floor. After a few moments, I slide your panties down. I grab you by the hand and lead you to the bed.

You are quivering with anticipation, now. You want to feel my hands all over you. You want to feel me inside of you. You want to feel my body. You want…

Just then, I push you back onto the bed.

I lean over you and kiss you again. I place my hands on your breast. I playfully squeeze it. Your nipples are already hard. Your breasts are firm and full. You feel my mouth as I suck on your nipples. You reach up and grab the back of my head. My hands play with your breast, lightly pinching your nipple. A small amount of fluids leaks out. You feel the pleasure of my tongue licking your nipple.

I reach between your legs. Gently I press against and rub your clit. You’re already wet. My fingers slide your lips apart and push against the opening of your pussy.

“Ohhh…yeah,” you think as you bite your lip.

I slide in two fingers.

“Ahhh,” you moan, and arch your hips up unconsciously. You are sooo ready. You reach out, find my waist and ease your hand down to my cock.

I get hard quickly in your hand as you stroke the shaft.

My fingers are still inside of you. They brush against your G spot as I move them in and out, slowly, but firmly.

You can’t help it as you grind your hips against the sensation.

As one hand continues to stimulate your G spot, my other hand and mouth focus on your breasts. My fingers firmly knead your breast, causing your milk to squirt out, covering my hand and your breast. Your breast is wet and slippery. You feel the warmth of my mouth as I suck on your other breast. Your milk and my tongue make that breast just as wet.

“Mmm,” you moan and hold my head against you.

I pull my fingers out so I can rub your clit. I rub your whole pussy and you are soaked. My hand slides up and down against the outside. Your body tingles. You bite your lip hard and think it’s going to bleed. My fingers move all the way up to your clit, then slide all the way down between your cheeks, again, and again. Your hips move against my hand in rhythm with my strokes. You feel my fingertips brush against your butt.

You take a little gasp.

I get up and move.

You feel my body shift. I lay next to you with my head by your hips and my hips by your head. My body twists so my chest is over your hips.

You feel my tongue on your clit.

“Oh god, yesss,” you whisper.

KarolineRide
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarolineRide



My mouth is moist and warm. My tongue flicks against your clit, then gently sucks on it. Slowly I alternate between flick and gentle suck.

I lick my fingers and slide them deep inside of you. Your G spot swells with excitement.

“Hmmm, ahhh,” you moan.

You grab my hips and guide my cock to your mouth. You lick the tip of my cock then take me fully in your mouth. You feel the hardness of my shaft and taste the saltiness of it. You eagerly stroke and suck as you feel me play with your body.

You think the fact you can’t see must make you more sensitive because your body is shaking with pleasure. You feel my fingers and spread your legs to give me full access.

I get up.

You want me inside of you. You want to cum. You want to make me cum.

You realize I walked away and you hear the bathroom door. A few seconds later, you hear it again.

“You okay?” you ask.

I don’t say anything.

You feel arms reach under your legs and pull your hips to the edge of the bed.

You feel kisses on the inside of your thighs, working their way down. Fingers slide back inside of you. A tongue finds its way back to your clit.

“Ohhhkkkayy, ahhh,“ you moan as your body quickly settles back in to the familiar rhythm.

Then, you hear a low soft hum and feel the vibration on the top of your clit. Fingers work a little faster stroking your G spot. Your breathing picks up.

You feel my tongue, or a tongue, lick your clit as the vibrator stimulates it. You wonder…did I come out of the bathroom? Or, did someone else?

You think about Sean. You imagine this stranger’s mouth on you, pleasing you, bringing you to the edge. You surprise yourself because it turns you on.

“He is cute,” you think, “maybe I should have said yes to having him come up, too.”

You fantasize about a second man being there.

Your pussy is dripping wet. Fingers are rubbing your G spot. A vibrator is making your clit tingle with pleasure. You’re breathing fast. Your hips move on their own, driven by the sensation.

The fingers pull out and rub the outside of your pussy again. Everything is wet. The hand rubs all the way up, and all the way down again. Like before.

You start to fantasize again…about Sean being there, too.

You imagine one man pleasing you, rubbing your clit and G spot, while the other is playing with your breasts. You imagine sucking his cock. You imagine it in front of you, sucking it, licking it.

The pleasure between your legs is building.

You imagine Sean playing with your breasts, squeezing them, making them squirt all over his hands. You suck him harder and deeper, as you get off.

You grab your breasts and start playing with them. Your breathing is quick and shallow. Your body is tensing up.

You feel two fingers slide in.

“Ahh, ohhh,” you moan as your body shakes.

You feel fingers stroke your G spot. It is swollen and feels sooo good. The vibrator sends tingling sensations through your clit, into your pussy. You arch your hips. You feel another finger press against your ass, teasingly. Your hips move forward, pushing the tip of the finger inside.

“Ughhh, yes, do it. Ohhh, please, put it in…..”

You feel it slide into your ass.

“Ohhh, my god,” you moan, “Ughhh, mmm.”

Fingers slide in and out, again, and again, of your pussy and ass. Your body starts to get ridged as your muscles contract. The feeling in your ass pushes you over the edge.

“AHHH, Ohhh, SHIT, Oh, fuck, ahhh, Do it! Ahhh, Don’t stop! I’m gonna cummm!” you squeal. “AHHH, Ohhh, ahhh. YESSS!”

Your body bucks, again, and again, in pleasure as your orgasm washes over you, and gushes out leaving you drenched. Your legs tingle as they go limp.

“Ahhh, ohhh, god…” you gasp, catching your breath.

The man stops fingering you and turns your body over onto your belly. He lifts your hips and brings your ass up in the air.

He moves behind you and presses the head of his cock against your pussy. Slowly, he works himself inside of you. You are still dripping wet. He slides easily in and out. His hands grip around your hips as his thrusts grow faster and deeper.

Your body starts to tingle again. You feel his cock thrust inside of you, spreading you open. His hips slam against your ass with each thrust.

He reaches under you and starts rubbing your clit as he fucks you, harder, and harder. Your breath starts to come in quick gasps again. You feel another orgasm building.

“Ohhhh, yes. That’s it,” you say.

You feel him start to play with your ass with his free hand. He licks his fingers and they slide over your ass.

“Ahhh,” you moan.

He slides a finger in your ass. He picks up the pace. He is thrusting harder and faster. You can tell he is close.

“Ohhh yes, fuck me.”

Fingers rub your clit faster. Your body starts to tense up from the sensation.

“Ohhh, I’m gonna cum again. Ahhh, yes! Fuck me! AHHH. Ughhh, Ughh!” You grunt as he pounds into you.

You thrust your hips back with each thrust, feeling his cock deep in your pussy, and his finger in your ass.

You fuck eachother harder and faster. You grab and squeeze your tits as your body tenses.

“Ohhh shittt, mmm, UGHHH! UGHHH!” You moan as you cum again. Your body bucks, and you thrust your pussy forward to meet each of his thrusts as you cum.

“AHHH, YESSS, I’M CUMMING! OHHH GOD!, AHHH, DON”T STOP! AHHH ohhhhhhh ughhh. Fuck meeee…..ohhh. Fuck meee pleaseee…..” You beg him to keep fucking you as you finish. Your hands claw into his back, as the pleasure overtakes you.

He thrusts his cock deep inside of you, over, and over, as you finish. Your body collapses forward. His hips follow you forward. He thrusts inside of you a few more times then, pulls out and cums all over your backside and back. You feel the warm wetness as he does.

Both of you lay there breathing heavy for a few minutes. Then he gets up and walks to the bathroom. You take off the blindfold, but don’t see me walk in.

A few minutes later, I walk out and lay down beside you.

You look at me and wonder.

“That was…” you start to say.

“All about fantasy.” I finish for you and kiss you softly.

Published 
Written by MrJackVeil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments