Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Race Day Quickie

"Wanna fuck?"

19
11 Comments 11
6.1k Views 6.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks goes out to race69 for helping me with this idea."

After dropping his passengers off at what he referred to as the ‘Paparazzi Entrance’ Eric drove the stretch limo around to the designated parking area to await the time to pick them back up. His passengers were not really famous but were rich and well known in the horse racing circuit. Parking the car, Eric settled down to wait, which he knew would be at least three hours, sometimes a bit longer. He would get a text when they were ready. Looking out the front windshield he saw a woman, or more like a young girl, walking around the parking lot acting like she was lost or looking for something.

There were a lot of expensive cars in this parking lot, some unattended, so he decided to observe her and see what she was up to. Not wanting her to know she was being watched Eric settled back behind the steering wheel, keeping his darkened sunglasses in place so he would appear asleep if she should come his way. He watched her weaving around the parking lot between different cars, peering in the windows, and trying several door handles. ‘I hope she does not set off an alarm.’ Eric whispered to himself. ‘Those things make enough noise to wake the dead and take forever for someone to come shut them off or for it to shut off on its own.’

As she got closer to his limo, Eric realized that she appeared to be barely legal. She was about five foot three; her auburn hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail but he could not see the color of her eyes as they were also covered by sunglasses. Although he was at least twice her age, it had been a while since he got laid and his cock was starting to stir at the sight of her curvaceous body poured into a pair of tight denim shorts that could barely contain her ass and a light blue tank top with spaghetti straps and apparently no bra the way her tits were freely bouncing.

Damn, I hope she tries to get in my limo because I would certainly not push her out,’ he thought as he licked his lips but then reality hit. She was too young for him, she appeared drunk and he would not take advantage of anyone who could not consent but those reasons and others seem to fly out the window as the passenger side door opened and she slid into the seat.

“Wanna fuck?” she asked him. “I am horny and need a hard cock deep in my pussy…or ass…or both if you can manage it, old man,” removing her sunglasses and looking at him.

Fighting the urge to take her up on her offer, Eric said, “I don’t pay for sex,” hoping it would piss her off and she would leave.

To his surprise, she grabbed the hem of her tank top, pulled it up and over her head, her 38C tits, bouncing in the air as she did so, her large nipples already hard. Scooting over closer she said, “If you do not want someone to see us fucking, let’s go in the back where there is more room and the windows are tinted.”

Eric called on all his will power to say a firm, “No, now get out before I have to call the police and have you arrested for prostitution.”

“Won’t fly because I did not ask for money,” the girl told him as she reached for his crouch and the apparent bulge. “Is that for me?”

“No,” he said quickly trying to look her in the eyes instead of looking at her tits that were begging to be sucked and nibbled on as he took off his sunglasses to get a better look at her.

Scooting closer, she kneeled on the console between the seats, leaning over to try and capture his lips with hers but he moved away preventing contact. Sitting back on her heels, she gave him a pouty look, hoping he would kiss her but he just stared at her. Suddenly without warning, she reached down and grabbed the front of his trousers, her hand gripping his cock, feeling it getting harder in her hand.

“You may be saying no but your cock says yes. I think you should listen to it mister sexy man,” she teased him.

“Ah…miss…I think…it is time…for you to leave.”

“My name is not Miss but Jasmine Rose. Yeah, my mom was crazy about flowers.” Jasmine said laughing as she grabbed her top and climbed out of the limo.

Before Eric had a chance to react and lock the doors, Jasmine had made her way into the back area, lounging on one of the long seats. When he glanced up in the rearview mirror, his eyes became wider as he watched her shimmy out of her jeans and then her navy blue thong, throwing them in his direction. Jasmine slouched on the seat, legs spread wide, allowing him to see her wet glistening pussy as she lightly ran her nail up and down her sex slit, occasionally putting her fingertip in her mouth to lick her juices off.

After five minutes of watching her antics, Eric finally said, “I may go to hell but I got to have that hot juicy pussy,” glancing at his watch to check the time.

He climbed out the driver side, shutting the door quickly as he calmly walked around to the back door so as not to draw attention to himself. Eric figured he had at least two hours to go before his services as a driver was requested. As he got into the back of the limo, he unzipped his trousers, working his cock free. Eric would have loved to have the time to undress but he thought it best not to push his luck as his services could be called upon earlier.

Sitting beside her, Eric leaned over, finally feeding on those luscious nipples he had been eyeing and practically drooling over for the past thirty minutes or so. Grabbing a nipple gently between his teeth he gave it a light tug while using his tongue to lick it at the same time, using his other hand to play with her other nipple, alternating between the two until she was wiggling her ass all over the seat, her juices coating the seat.

Reaching down, he started to thumb her clit, slowly inserting two, then three fingers going in as deep as he could reach, curling his fingers toward his palm as he pulled back out. Jasmine Rose threw back her head, moaning loudly as she worked toward her climax.

“Harder,” she moaned as she bucked her hips, trying to get his fingers in deeper. “Make me cum,”

Eric chuckled and moved his fingers in and out faster, and when he sensed that she was on the edge and ready to topple over, he stopped. As she moaned and pushed her pussy against his stilled fingers Eric used his thumb to gently rub around her clit in a circular motion. When her breathing started to sound normal he resumed finger fucking her faster and harder as he feasted on her breasts until she screamed, her juices gushing out all over his hand and the seat, her thighs clamped tightly around his wrist. Her body was convulsing all over the seat, finally releasing her grip on his wrist. Jasmine Rose’s head was lying back against the seat, her mouth open as she took in huge gulps of air, bright colors still flashing behind her closed eyes.

SofiaJohanes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaJohanes

Eric could smell the aroma of sex in the air and feel the slickness of her juices coating his fingers and wrists as he pulled out of her pussy, her nipples still enlarged and very sensitive, the area around them razor burned from his five o’clock shadow. Gently he covered them with her cum and licked them clean with the tip of his tongue.

Jasmine Rose slowly slid to the floor, moving between his legs to take his cock between her lips, her tongue encircling the ridge under the purple mushroom head while her nails trailed up and down his shaft. Eric moved and pushed his pants and underwear down to give her access to his balls, figuring if he had to leave quickly it would not take long to get his pants up. She immediately ran the tip of her tongue down the length of the back of his shaft to his balls, lavishing her attention on each one while lightly stroking his cock. Jasmine Rose sucked his right ball into her mouth rolling it around on her tongue and then did the same to the other one.

She continued her ministrations while she began to stroke his cock faster, her grip tight as she pulled his semen to the top. Eric began to groan as he felt his balls starting to tighten, his semen slowly making its way up to the tip of his cock. As his pre-cum seeped out the tiny hole, she let go of his balls and sat back, scooping the precum off with her finger. Raising up she leaned forward wiping her finger across his lips, letting him taste his precum.

Leaning down she opened her mouth wide, her throat relaxing as she took his entire thick hard eight inches into her mouth in one motion, causing Eric to let out a loud moan as his cock head slipped easily down her throat. He had never had a woman take him in with no problem before. Pulling back to just his head, Jasmine Rose took him back in, enjoying the salty taste of her precum. She tightened her lips against his cock, her hand playing with his balls. Leaning forward he grabbed her by the hair fucking her mouth hard as he neared his climax. Just as he was ready to empty his load down her throat Jasmine Rose began to push against his thighs, indicating that she wanted up so he released her.

Standing up, she went to straddle his lap and sink her dripping pussy down on his hard cock but Eric said, “Wait,” as he scooted across the seat, rising up to reach into a drawer where he kept supplies in case his passengers got frisky. Pulling out a foil wrapped condom, he quickly sheathed himself and sat back down. Jasmine Rose wasted no time in sinking down on his cock, moaning in ecstasy. Gripping his cock tight with her pussy she began to ride him hard, her tits bouncing in his face until he grabbed her nipples with his fingers pinching and tweaking them hard. Her hand went between them, furiously rubbing her clit.

Soon both were moaning and breathing heavily as they rushed toward their orgasms, her juices covering his sheathed covered cock. Jasmine Rose felt the fire burning in her pussy, setting every nerve ending firing on all cylinders as she tumbled over the precipice, her entire body tensing as she came hard, squirting all over his cock, thighs, and seat. Letting go of her nipples Eric pushed down on her shoulders, driving his cock deep inside of her pussy as he exploded, shooting out streams of semen, filling the condom so full some dripped down his shaft, mixing with her juices on the seat.

Jasmine Rose collapsed against his chest, her breathing eventually slowing down. Suddenly he heard his phone start to play his passenger’s song and he knew that they were texting letting him know they would be ready for pickup in thirty minutes.

“It has been fun but my passengers are ready for pickup,” he said, wanting her to leave because he knew he needed time to clean the seat and air out the limo to hide what he had been doing.

“Yeah, it has been. I got to get back to my friends anyway,” Jasmine Rose said as she stood up, hurriedly getting dressed. She blew him a kiss and let herself out of the limo.

Erick quickly removed the condom, tying it off and taking it with him, put it in the small trash can in the driver area. Opening the trunk he got out a rag and some disinfectant he kept in a small box in the trunk. He learned to keep things there after a drunk got sick in the limo he was driving. Eric cleaned the seat, checked to make sure that nothing was left behind. Putting everything back he got into the driver’s side and headed to pick up his passengers. Eric looked around to see if he could spot Jasmine Rose but it seemed as if she had disappeared into thin air.

Pulling up to the area to pick up his passengers Eric got out and waited by the passenger door, ready to open it when they appeared. Seeing them coming out the gate, he opened the door, helping her in. Once the other passengers were in, he shut the door and went back to get in, taking them back to their hotel.

When they arrived at their destination, as he was helping her out, she said, “I hope you were not too bored Eric waiting for us,”

Forcing back a smile, he said, “No, I was not bored. I had a good book to read. Hope you won some big jackpots.”

“We sure did,” she told him as she handed him some money. “You are such a nice man. I just wish my daughter Jasmine Rose would find a man as nice as you…and speaking of her, here she comes now with that no account male friend of hers.”

Behind the limo, a motorcycle pulled up, and the passenger, dressed in jeans and a leather jacket, got off. When she took off her helmet, a mass of auburn hair spilled down over her shoulders. She gave Eric a little wink and then walked over to hook her arm through her mother’s, walking into the hotel together. Eric could only stare after the two as he shut the door, the thought running through his head, ‘I just fucked the millionaire’s daughter.’

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments