Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Help in the Library

"The housekeeper gets help in the library"

1
1 Comment 1
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

What a stormy winter's day it was, the cold wind blowing relentlessly and the rain not abating one bit. On the bright side, she had noticed how handsome the friendly techno repairman looked with the water running down his face. That smile he always glanced at her made her think there might be some spark there. Maybe she was imagining it, perhaps the only sparks that day would be the lightning dancing across the bleak sky.

He had certainly caught her eye before, a long time friend of the family. Her employers always spoke highly of him, and he definitely made time to speak to her and ask how her day was. Maybe he was just being kind and friendly. Her employers did have nice friends.

She had done most of her work by lunchtime, with just some cleaning and sorting to finish in the library after lunch. She ate alone that day, her thoughts meandering as she could hear the distant rain on the roof and the pleasant background noise of work being done. As she finished her lunch and prepared for her afternoons work she realised that she would now be working in the same room as him. That would be fun, maybe she would return those cheeky smiles.

As the afternoon ambled by, you could feel the tension in the room - the electricity, she felt, was palpable. For sure the room was cluttered, but he could have easily made space to pass rather than brushing by so closely; perhaps he was trying to steal a touch, brushing past her, to show her that he was interested? Her mind, wandering through beautiful thoughts, pondered if she had misread the signs, but she had definitely caught him admiring her at least twice, even if that second time he was taking the coffee she had just made. As she worked up and down the ladder, feeling the old wooden frame in her hands, she was aware of his eyes glancing at her.

An hour or so passed as she attempted to look busy whilst procrastinating so as to remain in this part of the house when her elderly employer announced he would soon be leaving. His wife was away on family business, and he had to go to town for a meeting. By her calculations that would leave them alone, together, in this big house. Would he make his intentions known? Was she imagining things?

Not wishing to distract him after the boss had left, she continued to work up the ladder, moving it carefully along each time, slowly travelling the length of the room. As she climbed the rungs, she was partly distracted by the dust, how quickly this place looked dirty. Maybe his mind was dirty. If she turned right now, would he be gazing at her, trying to look up her skirt? The ladder creaked as she stepped down; it had always felt a little unsteady, but now, trying not to draw any negative attention, it seemed more rickety than ever.

The house was eerily silent, only the two of them there, and he was deep in concentration on the computer he was fixing. How could the computer deserve more attention that she was receiving? He didn’t smile at the computer like he did at her, she noticed. Reaching the top rung of the ladder, cleaning the next stage of books, she had arrived at her favourite section of the library. Surely her employers didn’t need the Kama Sutra any more, but as always she liked to flick through it, fantasizing about those positions, being allowed to feel that amazing. Imagining it now, the drops of rain still glistening on his face as he took her hand, sliding it gently down his chest, her lips melting into his as his mouth moved down, tracing the curves of her body. With a sharp intake of breath, startled by his sudden presence approaching the ladder, she turned and the book slipped through her fingers. Embarrassed she reached out for it forgetting the height of the ladder when just then that rickety old rung gave way, followed by the one below it and the one below that and in an instance she had slid down the broken ladder, the shock and surprise still setting in as she realised her sleeve, no longer by her side, was now neatly hooked over the broken ladder rungs far above her head. As she twisted to see the book, which had landed open on a very intense looking page, she looked back up to see that he had leapt to his feet and come to her aid.

In the blink of an eye, she had gone from doing her work and not knowing how to get his attention, to being involuntarily trapped with his full attention. As he looked at her, startled at what had happened and clearly relieved that she was not hurt, his eyes peered at the book laying open on the floor, where they then followed slowly upwards, drinking in the sight of her, her sensual legs leading up through her skirt, following her lines all the way up as his eyes met hers, then continued to her hands, stuck atop the broken ladder, she was unable to move.

Without saying a word, their eyes, incredulous at the situation, met once again, and she knew instinctively that she had been right, as their lips touched, fleetingly at first, then more lingeringly, they kissed. She felt his hand tracking her face, where her cheek line leads to her lips, their mouths again kissing, as he gently swept her hair to one side, raising a single finger and pressing it against her lips, as though to reassure her.

She felt huge excitement, finally they had kissed - but here she was so vulnerable, yet it felt so right as she stood there before him, her arms held firmly in the air. Watching his eyes drinking in the image of her figure, she felt his hands moving across her back, down her sides, kissing each other as his lips moved to her neck and his hands moved above her hips, her top not totally covering her stomach as it was stretched upwards so his manly skin found her soft silkiness.

They kissed ever more passionately as his hands slowly moved up. She gasped in anticipation and excitement as she felt his hands reach her bra. Thank goodness she had worn that nice new bra today, she thought fleetingly as soon her mind was carried away, no longer needing to imagine such a situation as she could feel his hands releasing her from her bra, first her left then her right breast now hanging pertly in front of him, his fingers tracing their gorgeous natural curves, his lips moving down her neck once again, flowing across her chest and exploring every inch of her cleavage, each cell of her skin screaming out to be touched and explored next, vying for attention. She again gasped in pleasure as he took one of her now rock-hard nipples into his mouth, feeling his tongue and teeth both kissing and biting at the same time.

How could this be happening? It’s as though he instinctively knew how much she loved her nipples being played with, as though their bodies had been communicating their desires as he caressed and played with her beautiful breasts, teasing them, treating them and disciplining them just as she’d dreamed. She tried ever so hard to keep quiet as he cupped and smacked her breasts, pulling and flicking her nipples, brushing his knuckles across them, making her feel so wet and so enjoyed.

As she stood there feeling so exposed, yet so fulfilled, he enjoyed her sensual curves, making her legs shake with enjoyment and feeling so wet with excitement. She wondered how long her boss would be, as she felt his fingers moving down, stroking her stomach as he kissed her nipples, sucking them into his mouth, pulling at her gorgeous skin, his man hands revelling in her. She felt them moving down further as her body writhed with excitement once again, every part of her screaming to be touched next, to be explored and enjoyed. She felt a gush of wetness between her legs as the anticipation overcame her. Would he touch her there next? Please touch me there, she thought, as his hands continued down, following her outline, stroking her legs gently up and down. The feeling of his hands on her skin, so near yet so far from her wetness made her so excited as his lips brushed her nipples.

Shivering with pleasure, she felt his fingers lifting her skirt, still stroking her legs, the inside and the outside as she felt his hands moving up, her skirt lifting, the cold wood of the ladder still pressing against her, supporting her as his fingers brushed teasingly against her now glistening panties, soaking with her juices. She gasped again as she felt his fingers taking her panties in hand. He gently pulled them half way down; now she was totally exposed before him, his eyes feasting on her.

Despite her best efforts to be quiet, she let out a moan of enjoyment as she felt his fingers glancing past her wetness. She watched as he took his now glistening fingers and licked her juices from them, his mouth returning to her breasts as his fingers again explored her upper legs. As his hands brushed past her aching wetness once again, she felt them gently pulling her apart, the cool air noticeable against her warm aroused skin,. She felt his hands dancing and flowing across her body, meandering organically like sunlight on cigar smoke as they explored her curves, and then it happened; her yearning climaxed as she felt his finger slip inside, her tight young hole welcoming him in and fixing his desires even more.

She stood there, her body quivering in pleasure as he played with her, disciplined her and teased her in equal measure, his hands and mouth enjoying every inch of her. Feeling her nipples so erect under his teeth as his fingers stroked her pulsating clitoris she felt herself coming for him, coming all over his hand, coming harder than she thought possible. She felt waves of pleasure flowing through her like a river, her body free to enjoy every moment of pleasure he was giving her, feeling his fingers inside her, that tight hole gripping him, never wanting his touch to leave as he whispered to her how much he’d been waiting for this moment. How she had been a very naughty girl bending over up the ladder so he could see her, as he disciplined her pert breasts and spanked her, his fingers exploring deep inside her she came again, all over him, this time so hard she went weak at the knee, feeling him holding her and enjoying her so much, releasing herself to him so completely. She had lost track of time and hadn’t heard the house door go, when out of the corner of her eye she saw the figure of her elderly employer stood in the library doorway not saying a word. She could see he had been stood there several moments, as his elderly eyes feasted on her young curves. Far from being angry, he was clearly enjoying the show.

His hands explored her more as she felt her juices all over his fingers, his hands spanking her behind and teasing her wetness. As he knelt before her, placing his mouth over her, she felt his tongue lapping at her juices, and he beckoned her employer into the room, directing him towards her pert breasts. He reached out one hand, his old skin contrasting against her young suppleness as she felt it cupping her, taking the weight of one breast in his hand, her nipple rolling between two elderly fingers, his hands now exploring her wetness more. She felt his fingers deep inside, touching her in most amazing ways, teasing her to the edge of control, her employer playing with those breasts he’d always dreamt about. He held her firmly with one arm, his other hand bringing her so close. She felt amazing shudders as he told her to come for him, screaming in pleasure as she felt herself coming again so hard, for so long, feeling so wet between her legs, she collapsed into his arms, where she never wanted to leave.
 

Annyfit4you
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annyfit4you

 

Published 
Written by iabella
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments