Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Interesting Day at the Doctor's Office

"A man goes to the doctor's office"

48
42 Comments 42
27.5k Views 27.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I had the most interesting thing happen, when I went to my doctor’s office the other day. You hear about these things happening, but they never happen to you. Well it happened to me. Let me tell you what happened.

I had made an appointment to see my doctor. They told me that my doctor was not in, but the nurse practitioner could see and treat me. I’d been in my hot tub and had an allergic reaction to the chemical bromine. I usually used chlorine, but had used this instead. Unfortunately, I broke out in a rash on my back. It wasn’t itchy, but I did need to get a prescription for a steroid.

I drove over to the office and then waited in the waiting room until my name was called. There weren’t a lot of people in the office, mostly because it was late in the day.

“Joseph Ruggiero!”

“That’s me.”

“How are you doing today? I need to get your weight. Please step on the scale.”

“I’m doing good, thank you.”

I stepped on the scale and the woman smiled at me and wrote down my weight.

“Okay, come with me to room two.”

I followed her into the room and sat on the examining table.

“So what brings you here?”

“I have some kind of a rash on my back. I used the chemical bromine in my hot tub and had an allergic reaction. It’s not itchy, but I need a steroid, I think.”

“Let me take your vitals and then I’ll send in the nurse practitioner.”

She then took my temperature, my blood pressure, and my pulse. The nurse left the room and I waited for the nurse practitioner to come in and see me.

I guess about fifteen minutes passed and this gorgeous woman came into my room. She was so sexy and hot looking. She was 5’7” and was wearing a cute sundress. I could tell she had a nice rack on her. Her breasts were very firm and her nipples were hard and poking through the thin material. She wasn’t wearing a bra. She had brown shoulder length hair and green eyes. She was a real looker.

“Hello, I’m Nurse Practitioner, Michelle. I hear you have a rash. Please take off your shirt.”

I then took off my shirt and she looked at my rash.

“It looks like a chemical rash. I’ll write you a prescription for a Medrol Pack.”

She then wrote the prescription and handed it to me. She then started acting really weird and started to pace around the room. She had a horny look on her face and was just smiling at me. What happened next surprised me.

“I had such a long day today. The doctors had to go to some off-site meeting today. I covered all their patients. I’m feeling a little playful and wanting to have some fun.

Good_Girl_Kate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Good_Girl_Kate

I must say you're the most attractive man who came into the office today. How about I make your day?”

“Sure, what do you have in mind?”

“Lay back on the table and I’ll show you what I have in mind.”

I did as she said and then she took off her dress and was standing in her white lace panties and no bra. She wasn't wearing any stockings just her heels. She then took off my shoes and unzipped my pants and pulled them and my boxer shorts down. I was naked on the table.

She climbed on top of me and put her covered ass and pussy in my face, leaned down and started to play with my cock. I was so turned on and her pussy smelled so good in her panties. I licked her panties and mouthed her pussy bump, while she stroked my cock and made me hard.

I then moved her panties to the side and licked at her pussy, which was bald and beautiful. I moved my tongue up and down her pink folds and sucked on her pussy lips. She put my hard cock into her mouth and moved her mouth up and down my shaft. She held my balls while she sucked, slurped, and gagged on my thick prick.

I then took her panties off and sucked on her clit and pushed my tongue through her pussy lips. She was very wet as I ate her cunt. Her juices were flowing out of her cunt. She tasted sweet and tangy as I licked her. She then started to moan and came into my mouth. I drank her pussy juices down.

She got off of me and eased down on my cock and started to ride me cowgirl.

“Fuck, you’re so hot Joseph! I really like your cock. Do you like my pussy?”

“Yes, you have the best pussy ever.”

She was moving her pussy up and down over my cock. She was squeezing her breasts together, while she rode me. I sat up and we shared a deep and passionate kiss, while she rode me on the examination table. I had my hands on her firm breasts, while we fucked.

I started to buck up inside of her wet pussy and her cunt was making all kinds of wet sloshing noises while we fucked. I was pounding at her cunt and we were both moaning softly. I couldn’t stand it and started to fill her with my come.

“Fuck, I’m coming!”

We both had an orgasm. I couldn’t believe we had sex together. She got off of me and then sucked on my cock and cleaned all her pussy juices and my come off my cock.

Then she grabbed a towel and wiped her pussy clean.

"You made my day, Joseph. Would you like to go out sometime?”

“I’d love that. You’re quite a sexy lady.”

We both got dressed and she gave me her phone number.

“I can’t wait to see you again.”

I left the office happy that day.

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments