Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making the grade - Jennifer

"I took up a new profession: Lecturer at a Local Community College . ."

18
2 Comments 2
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

As a professor of communications at a local community college, I have often thought about the possibilities of hooking up with a cute college coed. I had heard stories of professors doing so, but I didn’t dare be so forward as to think I should try. All professors were well instructed on maintaining a professional standard when they are hired. We know the consequences if there is even the slightest hint of inappropriateness.

I guess I am the exception to the rule. My first year of teaching, I got unusually lucky.

Jennifer Blaylock was going to be my downfall. I had Jennifer in my Comm One class and now, here she was, bright eyes and all, sitting on the very front row of my Advanced Communications Course, sporting skin-hugging tights, and a snug-fitting pull-over that was probably two sizes too small for her body. The momentary distraction caused me to pause. Jennifer had been an obvious distraction in Comm One and now I had to endure a second semester of her continual teasing.

“Good morning,” I said to the class. “I think I may have head a few of you in Comm One, and that’s great. I am happy to see you in Advanced Comm.”

I looked straight at Jennifer and smiled.

“Like Comm One, we will have hands-on projects and those projects will account for fifty per cent of your course grade.,” I said.

“Ms. Blaylock,” I said, looking in her direction, and handing her a stack of papers, “Would you be so kind as to hand out the class syllabus?”

She smiled, took one paper and then passed the rest down to the person who sat next to her.

I explained to the class that I would be breaking them up into small groups for the first assignment, which was to produce a short three minutes trailer for an upcoming film story that would be made later in the course. I told the class they could pick any topic they wanted and that the trailer had to be ready in one week.

I scanned the class roll in front of me and randomly chose several students to be in four different groups. I didn’t pay any special attention to any one student name and I had no real methodology in picking the group members, the way that I did.

Following the short lecture of the morning about story boarding, messaging and subliminal messaging, Ms. Blaylock approached the lectern. She brushed back her long blonde hair and waited for me to look up. I didn’t say anything as I looked in her direction.

“Is there anyway,” she began rather sheepishly, ‘for me to earn a grade without participating in the group project?”

I inquired as to why she didn’t want to work on the group project. She stepped closer to the lectern, and then looked around to make sure there wasn’t anyone within easy ear shot.

“I have issues with some of the folks in my group,” she said softly.

I told her that I understood and that I could switch her to another group.

“Actually,” she replied, “I was kind of hoping to find another way to not have to do a group project at all.”

I reminded her that a group project was a mandatory part of the class work. I asked if she had something else in mind that might make up for not participating in the group project. She nervously twirled a lone finger in several strands of her long blonde hair.

“Yes,” she replied, “Could we perhaps talk about in in a more private setting?”

While I had found my student to be quite attractive, I was not, at that point, thinking about anything other than her wanting to work outside of the course parameters. I agreed to meet with her in my office for a follow up discussion.

The light rapping on my office door startled me. I was pouring over some lecture notes and had forgotten about my meeting with Ms. Blaylock.

“Come on in,” I beckoned from behind my desk.

The door opened and in-stepped my very vivacious freshman-two student.” Freshman-two” is what I termed students in their second semester of a class year. I proffered a seat with a gesture of my hand and she quickly took up the seat, her hands folded and resting in her lap.

“OK,” I said nonchalantly, “What do you have in mind to replace the group work assignment?”

“I don’t know,” she quickly replied, “I was hoping for you to give me some options.”

I chuckled out loud.

“There are plenty of options,” I replied, “Some are easy choices, and some that aren’t as easy.”

“I don’t mind doing something different,” she replied, crossing her ankles in front of me, as she readjusted herself in the chair. She casually brought several long strands of her long blonde hair forward over her soft shoulders as she spoke.

“Something different,” I echoed. “What do you have in mind?”

I was beginning to feel a vibe and an opportunity but didn’t want to be the one to cross the line of decency.

“I don’t know,” she demurely answered, nervously twirling a lone finger in her hair, as she uncrossed her ankles and once again, shifted in the oversized chair.

“I’m sure,” I replied, “We can work something out that is agreeable to the two of us.”

I casually added that whatever we decided on, needed to stay between the two of us.

“That’s for sure,” she replied, again shifting nervously in the chair.

“So, what would you be willing to do?” I pressed.

“I don’t know,” she replied as she nervously bit down on her lower lip. A few seconds passed, and she replied, in almost a whisper, “Maybe a blow job?”

“I think that’s a possibility,” I replied, shifting in my seat. Both of us were a bit uneasy about the entire conversation.

“I’ve never done anything like this before,” she said.

“You mean you’ve never given a guy a blow job?” I inquired.

“No, no, no,” she shot back. “I’ve given blow jobs before. Its just that I haven’t ever done it like this – for something in return.”

I chuckled.

“Babe,” I replied, “Welcome to real world.”

“So, when do we do this?” she asked.

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

“Got anything better to do right now?” I answered.

“Not really,” she replied.

“I’ll tell you what,” I quickly shot back, “If you strip for me, I can make your grade a ‘B’.”

“And what would it take to gain an ‘A’?” she pressed.

I smiled and said nothing. She shifted in her seat, biting down on her lower lip, as she stared straight ahead at me. I could see her mulling things over in her mind.

“No pressure,” I replied. “I’m a fair guy. If you don’t want to go for the ‘A’. I will understand.”

I watched as she stood up and then silently begin to peel out of her shirt, and then her bra, the items falling into place in the chair where she had been seated. She teased her bolt-on nipples with her fingers and her thumbs, as she stood topless and in silence in front of me. She flipped her long blonde hair back over her shoulders and stepped around my desk and closer to where I was seated. She looked down at me, proffering a wicked and mischievous-like smile.

I unfastened my belt and unsnapped the top button of my trousers and then, spread my legs. She silently stepped between my legs, pressing her legs against my inner thighs, as she reached out and silently placed a hand on my shoulder. I placed my hand on her hand as it rested on my shoulder.

“You don’t have to do this,” I reiterated.

“But I want to,” she said. “I’ve been anticipating this since I first saw you last semester. I just didn’t have the courage to say anything.”

She slipped her hand down to the top button of my shirt and unfastened it as she spoke. I stared straight ahead at a perfect camel-toe that was outlined by her stretchy yoga-style tights.

“You’re not wearing any panties,” I said.

“No, I am not,” she replied.

I leaned forward and slipped my hand on to her inner thigh and then gently pulled her in closer to where I was seated. Her flat and well-toned abs were right at eye level to me. I gently placed a soft kiss on to her upper stomach. She took in a deep breath and then quickly exhaled.

“We can skip the blow job,” I said.

“No way,” she quickly shot back, as she squatted down between my spread legs. She fumbled at the opening to my pants, feeling for my manhood. In an instant, she had found what she was fishing for, pulling my eight-inch steel rod out from the confines of my trousers and my bikini briefs.

She planted a light kiss on the end of my cock and then slowly and methodically ran her tongue around the greyish bulb end of my tool. She had a firm grip on the shaft and she wasn’t going to let go. She slipped her lips over the end of my tool and gently sucked on it, before working it further and further into her mouth. I arched my buttocks off the seat of the chair, as she pulled at my trousers and my underwear, working them downwards and past my knees.

She placed my cock between her boobs and pushed her hands up under my shirt, which I quickly unbuttoned. She gently kissed and teased my breasts with her tongue, then slowly transitioned to my neck, pressing herself against me, letting out soft moans as she worked her way up my body. I slipped my fingers into the elastic waist band of her yoga tights and pulled downwards on them. I didn’t need to do anything else.

She calmly stood up and then slowly peeled out of her tights. I was happy to see that she was completely shaved. She stepped out of her tights and stood completely naked in front of me. She suggestively licked two fingers and then inserted them into her pussy, making sure I had a perfect view of things.

My cock arched upwards towards my stomach. I closed my eyes and said, “Let’s earn that ‘A’.”

She didn’t waist any time, pirouetting around to give me a great look at her bare ass and perfected little star fish. She settled backwards on to my lap, my cock sliding right into place between her buttocks. She wiggled her ass on top of my cock, while looking back at me over her shoulder to gage my reaction.

“Put me in you,” I instructed.

She raised up and then pushed the head of my cock in towards her golden honey pot. Her pussy lips parted and as I slipped inside of her, I could feel the tightening of her pussy against my phallus. She rocked back and forth, allowing me to penetrate deeper and deeper inside of her, until I was all the way in as far as I could go. Even then, she didn’t stop, and I knew I wasn’t going to be able to hold out for ever.

She pressed her palms on to my knees. A slow grind became a faster one and ultimately, one of a full-on assault. She leaned her naked body back across me, her head resting on my shoulder. I slipped my hands around her, and on to her luscious breasts, then down to where my cock was buried deep inside of her. I pressed against her hooded clit and she began to tremble. She looked up at me and I thrust my tongue deep into her open mouth. I think the two of us exploded at the same time.

I unloaded everything I had inside of her as she gripped the back of my neck, while our tongues probed the deep recesses of each other’s souls. Her eyes fluttered open, briefly, and then closed again. I grabbed her boobies and dug in my fingertips. Her hands covered mine as her entire body shook and trembled.

Finally, nature began to take its course and as I fell out of her death-grip, my cum and her juices flowed out of her and on to the floor of my office.

“I’m sorry about the mess,” she whispered.

“Don’t worry,” I replied, “The school has an excellent janitorial staff.”

We continued to kiss for a few minutes, simply enjoying the erotic accompaniment of each other.

“You’ve got your ‘A’,” I said.

“Thanks,” she replied, her hands resting on top of mine, on top her bare boobs.

“You’re more than welcome,” I replied, reminding her that we needed to keep things between us.

I dropped some lunch napkins on the pool of body fluids at the foot of my chair and re-dressed as she did the same. She used her fingers to comb through her hair. She reached for the door knob and then looked back at me.

“Thanks,” she proffered. I watched as the door closed behind her. My mind was swirling. This had been an easy score for the both of us. I liked my new profession immensely.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments