Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Horny Optician

"Tom goes to the Opticians for an eye test and gets more than he bargained for."

24
8 Comments 8
24.9k Views 24.9k
4.0k words 4.0k words

My Horny Optician

It was four thirty in the afternoon, Tom had parked the car in a quiet side street and was making his way to the Opticians. Eye tests were one of those things that you had every year, but actually did very little about afterwards, until your eyes got really bad. This time however, Tom knew that he needed glasses and that they would have to be expensive vari-focals at that. He was prepared for the worse when it came to the cost.

Tom opened the door and entered the eye test arena. He was welcomed by the receptionist and told to take a seat.

“Mrs. Watson will be with you in about five minutes,“ she said, “she’s running a little late and you’re the last person of the day.”

Tom nodded and took a seat. He then got up and looked around the room at the glasses on display, it would save him time when it came to choosing a pair later on, he thought. He then sat down again and wondered how old you have to be to be an optician, forty, fifty, sixty perhaps. Tom’s idea of an optician formed an image in his mind and he stuck with it.

“Mrs. Watson will see you now,” the receptionist called from the other end of a long room. She waited for Tom to get closer before she led him down a corridor and into the eye test room.

Tom was heard to catch his breath and Mrs. Watson looked up immediately.

“Please, take a seat,” she said, and pointed to the chair opposite, she smiled inwardly to herself.

Tom was dumbstruck. For all his imagining, Tom had never imagined a woman that had dark flowing auburn hair around a very attractive face, a woman that was only about late thirties, dressed very smartly in an open-collar white shirt and with such shapely breasts that would entice any hot-blooded male. Tom just knew that her legs and arse would be wonderful, and as he sat, he couldn’t wait to catch a glimpse of them.

Tom nodded at Mrs. Watson, smiled and sat in the chair.

Mrs. Watson, of course, knew all of this. She knew what was going through his mind and she knew that he suspected her to be a much older, matronly type of woman. All her patients had said that to her once they met her, but not all her patients were as attractive as Tom, she thought.

“This is the first time you have met me Tom, and the third time for an eye-test,” she read from the notes on card in front of her, “How have you been since your last appointment?”

She looked up from her notes quickly and caught Tom glancing at her breasts which parted her open necked shirt nicely. Mrs. Watson smiled.

Tom explained that his eyes seemed to be getting worse and that the monitors he had to use at work were at different resolutions and distances from his eyes, though nothing seemed to be wrong with the longer distances.

Mrs. Watson asked more questions about his health, headaches, whether he took medicines regularly, all the usual suspects.

“I am going to have to do a thorough examination, do you have plenty of time?” she asked.

Tom nodded and replied that it could take as long as it needed. He was glad now, that he parked in a side street rather than on a meter.

“Right Tom, first, lets take some pictures of your eyes,” she continued.

Tom was in his element, ‘yes’ he thought, I get to see her legs at last. As she stood up, Tom watched her legs appear. She was wearing a plain tight skirt. Then her stockings appeared. Tom hoped they were stockings anyway, it fuelled his naughty thoughts. As she walked past him, he noticed that she was wearing heels.

Perfect, he thought.

Mrs. Watson, led Tom from the room to the next one along the corridor.

“Just wait in here a minute, I won‘t be long,” she informed Tom.

Mrs. Watson left Tom and found Jenny the receptionist. “Jenny, if you want to, you can go, I know you need to get home tonight and it‘s my fault I have been late, I will lock up after me,” she informed her, “just close the door on your way out will you,” she said as she smiled and walked back to the room.

“Right Tom,” Mrs. Watson heard the door close and the key turn in the lock as she spoke. A smile crossed her face, “Please place your head here, cover your right eye and concentrate on the light in front of your left eye.”

Mrs. Watson took two pictures one of his left and one of his right eye. They both looked at them afterwards as she explained all about them, though Tom was concentrating on her breasts far more than on the pictures.

Next it was the peripheral vision test.

“Sit here, please Tom,” she said as she indicated a chair in front of a futuristic looking piece of equipment.

Tom did as he was told.

She then leant into Tom and moved a lens in front of his eye and handed him a device with which to record the occurrences of the dots. She deliberately let her breast brush against his shoulder as she did so. An action that was not lost on Tom either.

The device was set in action and Tom recorded all the white dots as they appeared. Mrs. Watson then changed to test his other eye, made a point of brushing her breast on his other shoulder, and the process started again.

“Right, your peripheral vision seems to be quite normal,” she told Tom. “Let‘s examine your eyes properly now.”

They moved to another room and Tom was told to sit in a chair. Mrs. Watson grabbed a pen light and asked Tom to look in her direction, she shone the light into his eyes and then asked him to move his eye up, down and then to the left.

As he did so Mrs. Watson’s mouth and luscious lips were close to Tom’s face. He could feel her breathing, he wanted to look into her eyes but he dared not. He felt a hand on his shoulder as she changed positions, her breasts close enough for him to feast his eyes on them as she moved, and then she shone the light into his other eye, again Tom made the same set of movements. At the end Mrs. Watson placed her hand on Tom’s thigh as she partially lost her balance.

“I‘m sorry,” she said, “thanks for saving me.”

Her hand rested close to his now partially aroused cock. He was certainly being affected by this gorgeous woman’s body and demeanour.

Mrs. Watson then placed an empty set of glasses on his eyes and sat next to Tom. She placed some lenses in front of one of his eyes and asked Tom which set of black dots were bolder, the ones on the red or green background. The questions were easy as she replaced different lenses and then performed the same process on his other eye. Notes were jotted down as she progressed through the tests.

Then, she finally left some lenses in place and asked Tom to read the smallest letters he could on the wall chart in front of him. He read the second from last line and attempted some of the other ones on the lowest line.

Then Mrs. Watson walked to the other side of the room and moved a rolling chart so that some letters were facing him. Tom glanced at her legs and watched her walk. His cock twitched at the sight of her legs and bum as she moved.

She stood next to the lit chart and asked Tom if he could read the letters.

“F…U…C…K…M…E,“ said Tom rather proud of himself.

Then Mrs. Watson started to smile. Tom was unaware as to why.

I am going to change the chart now, the letters will be smaller, but I want you to try and read them.

“I…, M I think it could be N…H…O…R…N I think…Y or U,” said Tom, a little uncertain this time as to some of the letters.

“That’s good Tom, I’m glad,” replied Mrs. Watson.

Tom had to admit to being a little perplexed as to why she said the words “I‘m glad.”

“Now in just a minute I want to test your eyes a little further so take those glasses off Tom and put them on the table next to you, I will be back soon.”

Tom watched as she left, and removed the glasses as he was told. Again he watched her as she walked. Strange thoughts of torture devices crept through his mind and he wondered what she would bring back into the room with her. The door opened and Mrs. Watson walked into the room.

Tom’s jaw dropped to the floor. His eyes had no trouble focusing at all. They focused on a semi-naked Mrs. Watson. She stood in front of him with just her bra, knickers and hold up stocking tops finished off in her high heels. She smiled at Tom.

“This is a thorough examination, as I mentioned earlier Tom,” she started, “So I am going to have to test instantaneous vision.”

Tom looked at her in disbelief. He was breathing heavier now, his eyes wandered from her luscious breasts to her legs to her hidden pussy that he knew lurked behind her black panties. His eyes feasted on her body.

Mrs. Watson unclipped her bra and looked sternly at Tom.

“Tom,” she said in a stern voice, “I hope you are taking this seriously.”

“Y…y…yes,” Tom stammered.

“Right, then we shall now do the next set of tests.”

Mrs. Watson let her bra fall to the floor. “Now then Tom, which one of my nipples seem to be larger, the left or the right?”

Tom struggled to see which one that would be, and then wondered what sort of question was that! “They both look the same,” he replied, eventually.

Mrs. Watson then raised her hand and tweaked her left nipple severely, puling it out from her breast and then letting it spring back into place.

“Which one now Tom, the left or the right.”

“The right, you‘re left,” replied Tom.

“That‘s good,” she replied as she walked forward towards Tom. She stopped half way across the room. She pulled on her right nipple this time, and then with her other hand her left. She was rolling both her nipples between her finger and thumb.

“These tests make me so fucking hot!” she exclaimed.

“Now Tom, which one appears larger, the right or the left?”

“They both look the same,” replied Tom, “fucking gorgeous.”

“I see,” said Mrs. Watson, as she walked closer to Tom until she was now standing in front of him, her nipples inches away from his face and her breasts heaving with desire and lust.

She tweaked her right nipple pulling on it so that it nearly touched Tom’s face.

“Now which one is bigger?” she asked.

“The left one,” said Tom.

“I want you to make my left one the same size, Tom,” she said, “now suck on it!”

Tom swallowed hard and in a flash his tongue was out and his face launched towards her left breast and nipple. Tom flicked at it with his tongue and then sucked it into his mouth and rolled it around and then tried to swallow it whole, breast as well.

Mrs. Watson pushed Tom’s face back from her breasts and asked the simple question.

“Which one is lager now Tom, the left or the right?”

“The right one,” said Tom, panting with desire and lust himself as this sexy wanton optician teased the fuck out of him.

“Stand up Tom,” said Mrs.

LezzyHells
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LezzyHells

Watson, her voice firm.

As he did so, she unbuttoned his trousers and unbuckled his belt, she hooked her fingers into the waistband of both his trousers and underpants and she pulled them down to the floor in one go.

Tom’s cock bounced free of its confines and was pointing proudly up to the ceiling.

Mrs. Watson, hooked her fingers into her knickers and did the same. They fell elegantly to the floor as they slid down her stockings. She stepped out of them revealing a wonderfully shaved pussy to Tom’s glare.

She grabbed Tom’s cock in her hand and squeezed it hard before telling Tom to sit down again.

Tom sat back on the chair breathing hard. His cock twitched several times as he watched Mrs. Watson in front of him.

She knelt before him, her legs wide open, either side of his and she held his cock in her hand.

“Now then Tom, we are going to test the third eye…” she laughed as the last words left her mouth.

“I want you to be honest with me Tom, and I want you to speak for your third eye. Is that clear!” she exclaimed.

Tom nodded.

“Does your cock see a prim and proper optician or a wanton slut?” she looked at Tom as she stroked his cock and squeezed it when she got to the head. She studied her hand all the way up and down his cock

“A wanton slut…” replied Tom, hesitantly.

“Good,” replied Mrs. Watson, “very good Tom. Your cock has excellent eyesight so far!”

“And now what does your cock see,” she commented as she licked on his knob, her tongue extended and her mouth drawing closer to his cock. She planted her lips over his knob and then sank down on it, sucking it into her mouth.

“A gorgeous cock sucker,” said Tom out loud.

Mrs. Watson’s eyes were closed as she heard the words. They were the correct words and once again Tom’s cock was right. She continued sucking on it and smiling to herself about how wonderful it felt.

With her hand pumping his cock and her mouth sucking on his knob, Tom’s head fell backwards and he closed his eyes. He then looked at her bobbing her head up and down on his crotch and Tom shook his head from side to side, he just could not believe his luck.

Mrs. Watson then stopped sucking and stood up in front of Tom. A finger worked its way down her stomach to her pussy. She stroked it for a while until she slipped it inside her and teased her clit at the same time.

“One last question Tom,” she said, “Does your cock see a pussy that it going to get fucked hard…or not?” she smiled as she already knew the answer.

Tom looked at her pussy as she fingered it, then he looked into her eyes.

“A pussy that’s going to get fucked…very…hard,” he replied.

“Once again, your cock‘s eyesight has twenty-twenty vision,” she laughed.

Mrs. Watson, straddled Tom as he sat on the chair. She looked into his eyes as she lowered herself onto his raging and extremely upright cock. No-one needed to guide it to where she needed it. Its stiffness and her wetness was all that was needed.

Tom’s cock found its prize easily. Mrs. Watson lowered herself and gasped with relief as she felt his cock enter her, push its way inside and fill her up. Mrs. Watson now needed to get fucked by this gorgeous cock and she was sure its owner, Tom, would not let her down.

She started to fuck Tom, slowly at first and then with some urgency.

”Fuck…I‘m cumming Tom,” she blurted out as her waist rocked to and fro on his cock, “suck them Tom, suck them,” she urged.

Tom gathered up her breasts and sucked on her tits as she fulfilled her orgasm on his rampant cock.

“Yesss….oh yes suck on them,” she urged, “oh! Fuck that‘s it….that‘s fucking it!” she exclaimed as her pussy leapt into wonderful spasms on his cock. Her eyes closed as she savoured her orgasm.

Tom sucked eagerly on her breasts and then started to fuck his cock inside her as she orgasmed on top of him. He was glad that he was able to hold back from spunking inside her, but he desperately wanted to do that.

Mrs. Watson grabbed Tom’s neck and pressed his face into her tits as she slowly fucked on his cock. Then without warning.

“Fuck me from behind,” she announced to Tom. She got up from his cock almost immediately and walked to the other side of the room. She placed her hands on the back of a small couch and hiked her knees up onto the edge.

“Fuck your cock in there and give it to me hard,” she announced looking over her shoulder at Tom. Her puppy dog eyes were wide with lust.

“I‘m seeing double,” announced Tom suddenly.

Mrs. Watson looked at him with a quizzical expression on her face.

“What?” she said, eventually.

“I see two holes…” said Tom.

Mrs. Watson smiled at the realisation, she turned to face the wall and smiled inwardly to herself.

“Choose whichever…” she blatantly announced and waited in expectation.

Tom looked at her arse then her pussy. He stroked her pussy gathering as much juice as he could on his fingers and then pushed them into her arse, loosening her up and wetting her arse hole.

Mrs. Watson groaned a loud gutteral groan of delight from the depths of her soul as she felt his fingers enter her arse. The she felt his cock slide along the cleavage of her arse and then her pussy.

“Fuck it in any one of them…please…” she announced. “Just fuck it in me…I want you to fill me with your cock.”

Tom smiled, he was right, he couldn’t believe his luck.

Tom pushed his cock from pussy to arse and then back to pussy. He teased her, hopefully as much as she had teased him. Then without warning his cock thrust up her pussy in one easy go,

“Oh! Fuck yessss….” Mrs. Watson cried out into the room. “Give it me Tom…” she urged.

Tom fucked her slowly, with long firm strokes. His cock almost coming out before it was thrust back in again.

“Fucking wonderful…” she urged.

Tom then grabbed her around her waist. This was it, thought Mrs. Watson, this was the fucking she had craved when she had first set eyes on Tom.

With his hands around her waist, Tom fucked his cock into her. Long strokes in and out accentuated by the sudden thrust of his hips as he was nearly all the way in. The last flick of his hips sending his cock in deeper than it would normally have gone. Every time he thrust like that, the words “fuck” formed in his mind and on his lips. After a minute of accentuated fucking, Tom started to fuck his cock into her in wild abandonment.

“Such a gorgeous fucking cunt!” exclaimed Tom through clenched teeth as the words “fuck” formed on his lips.

“Oh yes…give it to me…fuck me senseless…” cried Mrs. Watson.

He kept fucking her while all the time gazing at her arse in front of him. He could see her puckered hole waiting to be penetrated, but he was loving the silky smooth sensation of thrusting his cock into her cunt with every stroke.

Mrs. Watson could feel her next orgasm building up rapidly. Her insides were alight with pleasure and every time he fucked his cock in hard it hit something inside her that just made her smile with lust every time. She wasn’t sure that it was physical, it was just that she loved being fucked and fucked hard. She loved the rawness of it all, the animalistic behaviour of being fucked and having a cock invade your insides fully, a cock that was hitting her deep and a cock that was hard and hot. Mrs. Watson relaxed her body and let the cock slam into her.

“Fuck I‘m cumming…fuckmeI‘mcumming”, her words just rolled into each other as Mrs. Watson once again creamed herself on Tom’s cock.

As soon as Tom heard her cry out her orgasm and felt her shudder, his cock left her cunt.

“Nooooooo….” she cried as she felt his cock withdraw from her cunt and then, just as suddenly, “Oh…FUCK…FUCK…FUCK!” she shouted and screamed into the room.

Tom’s cock was out of her cunt and into her arse in one swift movement. There was no finesse, no careful easing of his cock into her arse, he just pushed his stiff cock forwards, holding it by the hilt and guiding it towards her puckered hole. It went straight in.

There was some discomfort at first, but Mrs. Watson had forced herself to relax when she felt the first touch of his cock on her arse. That did not however, stop her from crying out with a little pain. As Tom’s cock head slipped past her sphincter, she relaxed fully and allowed it full entry into the depths of her arse.

Tom hadn’t missed a stroke, he was pumping her arse as quickly and with the same enthusiasm as he pumped her cunt. His hands pulling her arse back towards him as he thrust into her.

“Fucking gorgeous…” Mrs. Watson cried out. “Oh! Yes…fuck my arse too…pump your cock in there and make me cum again!” she cried.

Tom had every intention of doing just that. As he slammed his cock into her she cried out for the third time.

“I‘mcummingI‘mcummingI‘mcumming…” she cried over and over again as his cock pushed into her arse and his hands forced her bum back towards him. One of her hands left the back of the sofa as she clawed at her pussy.

“FUCKkkkkkkk…” the gutteral sound was drawn out as it was torn from her lips. Mrs. Watson experienced her third orgasm as she convulsed beneath Tom. His cock still thrusting into her.

“Fuck…you gorgeous slut…take it all!” cried Tom as he felt his balls stiffen, his cock thicken and stiffen inside her arse and his spunk rapidly making its way out.

“I‘m going to fucking spurt…” cried Tom. “Fuck…it‘s cumming all over your fucking arse!”

Tom pulled his cock from Mrs. Watson’s arse and aimed it over her back. She was however, too quick for Tom and she spun around sitting on the sofa as she did so. Her hands flew to his cock to steady it and her tongue reflexively extended to catch his spunk on the end of it.

Mrs. Watson was not expecting that amount of spunk. Tom cried out as jet after jet erupted from the end of his cock and onto her pretty, slutty, wantonly, face. He pumped his cock as it spurted over her hair, her face, into her mouth and over her tongue. Tom eventually left his cock go free as he spunked. Mrs. Watson grabbed it and directed the leftovers into her mouth and over her breasts. It was such a feast, she thought, as she swallowed everything he gave her.

“Fucking wonderful…” Tom was the first to speak.

Mrs. Watson nodded. “Loved it Tom, loved it everywhere, especially my arse! That was such a good move!” she exclaimed as she stroked his now wilting cock, her breasts heaving from her panting.

“We mustn‘t let your next appointment go for so long…” she smiled at him, “How about tomorrow?”

Tom smiled back and nodded. “What‘s your name?” he finally asked.

“Emily...” replied Mrs. Watson.

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments