Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Parent Evening (With My Son’s Teacher)

"Meeting my son's teacher"

39
14 Comments 14
16.8k Views 16.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Being a single mother is not easy, especially when the child is in his teens. It is also not easy to find lovers when they know you have a teenage son, especially when you are looking for lovers of the same sex.

I am a thirty-nine-year-old woman, and I am a lesbian. The one time I tried cock, he got me pregnant. I don’t mind too much as I got my wonderful son, James from it. The bustard that got me pregnant, disappeared when he heard I was pregnant, so I was left to raise my son alone.

It wasn’t too hard for me as I worked from home. I was a saleswoman through the internet when it first started to be becoming a retail heaven. I started working in the late nineties when eBay and Amazon were only a few years old. It still amazes me how easy it is to buy things online now. Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself.

So, being an at home mom and still being able to work made life easier, and my lovely son could want for nothing. I doted on him and he got nearly everything he wanted.

Then he started school. Schools do this thing where one night, every term, they have a parents evening. You go to the school and talk to every teacher, in turn, on how your child is progressing. Of course, I never missed a night. I went every term and was always happy to find out that my son was progressing well. He was never the top of his class but was never in the lower half.

My son was fourteen years old and was in grade nine. He had told me about his teacher, a gorgeous woman about my age. Every day he would have something else to say about her, even using vulgar language about her, which I didn’t condone.

I knew he went through puberty without a hitch and even knew about some of his friends. But the way he was talking about his own teacher, I did not like one bit. I gave him a bit of a telling off, and I could see he didn’t like it. He told me he was sorry.

“But you have Parent’s evening this week, you’ll see.”

The rest of the week my mind wandered, it kept going back to that sentence. I was actually looking forward to seeing her for myself.

The evening of the parents' evening came I got dressed in my sexiest trouser suit. I always wore suits to parents' evening, but I usually wore skirt suits. I was already horny, so the trouser suit was more for the seduction than anything else. The trousers hugged my legs and crotch and showed off my round ass exceptionally well.

I said goodnight to my son and drove the five minutes to the school. Most of the meetings went the usual way, talking about James’s grades and how he could improve. I made notes and spoke about a few things relevant to my son’s education. I was at the school for more than an hour before I got to go to the teacher’s class.

I walked into her class and looked around. I saw her standing by the board, writing things with chalk. I could see my sons name up on the board with things written underneath. She turned to me and I could not think straight anymore. She had dirty blonde hair, tied up. She had amazing sharp blue eyes and a mouth that was just made for kissing. I wanted her.

She sat down, and I sat opposite her by a small table. We seemed to speak, but I couldn’t really hear a word. I was lost in her eyes and my head seemed to move forward with her every word. She seemed to be moving towards me too, and it wasn’t long before I could feel her breathing on my face.

Our lips touched, it was like an electric shock and everything seemed to come back into focus. We were making out, full on. Our tongues swirled in each other’s mouths and my hand reached up to hold her face.

Then, all at once it stopped. I pulled away, apologizing to her. I didn’t mean for it to happen, I didn’t even know if she was into girls like I was. She seemed to blush too as if it was unprofessional of her.

She stood up and gave an awkward cough. I watched her walk to the door and look out the window. To my surprise, she locked the door and walked back to me. She held out her hand to me, so I gave her my hand. She led me to the back of the class and stood me against the back wall. She gave me a weak smile and then slid her hand up my trouser leg and cupped my crotch.

She smiled at me as her hand started to massage at my crotch, and she leant forward to kiss me once more. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back, breathing heavily on her face. We must have been kissing for a while before she pulled away from me. She didn’t say anything, she just got to her knees in front of me and pulled down my trousers and panties together.

Boni_peach
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Boni_peach

She seemed to inhale my scent before burying her face in my crotch. That first touch of her tongue on my clit made me shake, and then there was no going back. Her mouth clamped on my pussy, sucking and licking me better than I can ever remember anyone doing it before. Her tongue flicked and prodded at my pussy, sending waves of pleasure through me.

She pulled away and stood up. I watched as she started to undress, so I took the chance to strip too. She had a fantastic body that just asked to be touched. I pulled her close to me and kissed her passionately. As our bodies pressed together, I slipped my hand between her legs and slipped a couple of fingers inside her wet snatch. She did the same to me and soon we were kissing and fingering each other.

The only noise in the room was the squelching of us fingering each other and the groans and moans into each other’s mouths. In my twenty-something years of being a lesbian, I had never felt so comfortable on a first meeting as I did that night.

Her spare hand started to grope my breasts, squeezing and pinching them. I started to slam my fingers inside her faster, making her body shake. She pulled away from our kiss, and I could see her eyes roll in her head. I started to kiss her neck, fingering her faster and harder. I pushed my fingers in deep to the knuckles, making her moan. Her body started to spasm, and I could feel her pussy pulsate around my fingers. I knew the feeling well, so I pulled away from her and got to my knees. I clamped my mouth around her clit, sucking it hard as I carried on fingering her. She let out a deep moan, gushing all over my face. She squirted quite a bit, covering my face with her juices.

I let go of her and watched her slump into the nearest chair. I walked over to her and pushed my crotch onto her face. She hungrily licked and ate at my pussy, sucking and licking at my meaty folds. I felt her hands cup my ass, pulling my crotch against her face.

I could feel her nose rub against my clit as her tongue prodded and licked at my inner sanctum. As she ate me out, one of her hands holding my ass started to push further onto my butt. I could feel her hands spreading my ass and her fingers gently pushing against my butthole. I had never been opposed to butt play and groaned when I felt a finger push into my ass.

She ate me out and fingered at my butt as best she could, getting me off very easily. My body started to shake and I started to moan louder. I held her head against my pussy and she seemed to suck and lick me harder. Her tongue probed my pussy, licking me deep. I could not take much more as my body shook like mad and I started to gush on her face.

I backed away from her and sat down myself. We both looked at each other and started to have a fit of the giggles. We laughed heartily and moved closer together. We kissed passionately, holding each other tightly.

I felt so comfortable that I didn’t want to leave her. I asked her if she wanted to come home with me and she readily agreed. We both got dressed and made our way out the school. I held open my car door for her and she got in. I drove home, all the time talking like best friends.

Once back at my house, and after checking to make sure James was asleep, we made our way back to my room. I led her to my en-suite bathroom where we both undressed and showered together. There is nothing quite like showering with another woman and we kissed and made love once more under the water.

After the shower, we dried off and climbed into my bed together. It was one of my best nights sleep ever. I awoke to having three fingers in my pussy, and a mouth clamped around one of my breasts. She was an amazing lover and knew just what to do to get me off.

After making love we both put on our underwear, and then went down to the kitchen for breakfast. James just looked at us with his mouth wide open, making us both laugh.

“Well, honey, I gotta make sure you get good grades somehow,” I said with a laugh.

----

That was two years ago. My son’s teacher, Angela, moved in with us just a few months later. She has become my girlfriend and our sex life is amazing. She makes me feel really good and she good to my son too.

Now that he’s sixteen, Angela and I have discussed her taking his virginity. I’m still not sure about my son fucking my girlfriend, never mind the fact that she was his teacher. I’m sure I will give in sooner or later, but not yet.

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments