Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Groupie

"Megan is fascinated by sex with over the road truckers."

20
11 Comments 11
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Ever since my ex-boyfriend took me to a truck show to look at the latest in trucks, I had been enthralled with eighteen-wheelers. He had just been interested in pickup trucks, but from the moment I climbed into one of the big rigs, I was hooked.

One that we looked into had a large sleeping area with a small refrigerator, TV and stereo and a microwave. Some could be equipped with small chemical toilets. They had pictures of some that looked like half a motor home behind the cab. It was almost like a very small apartment complete with a shower.

About a year later, I was driving home after visiting a friend in another state. After driving for several hours, I stopped to fill up and get something to eat at a truck stop with a Denny’s. While eating, I looked at all the trucks parked out in the parking lot. One looked really cool and I kept looking at it.

When I was done eating, I decided to go get a closer look at it. I walked out to the truck lot and stood there staring at it. It was the most gorgeous shade of metallic sapphire blue with pearl white trim. The bumper, smokestacks, grill and other parts were chrome and it looked impeccable. I was starting to walk around it when I heard someone behind me cough.

“Excuse me, but don’t you see my ‘No Lot Lizards’ sign?”

He was pointing to a sticker on his door.

“Lot lizard? What the hell is a lot lizard? I’m just looking at the truck.”

“Well, you really don’t look like one. Sorry, miss. It’s just that truckers get propositioned a lot by prostitutes and I’m not into that.”

“I saw a couple of these trucks a couple of years ago at a truck show. They just fascinated me. I couldn’t believe how cozy some of them were.”

“Would you like to take a look?”

“Ohhh, can I please?”

“Sure, just give me a minute.”

I watched as he unlocked the door and climbed in, closing the door behind him. For a minute I thought he might just lock me out. He was kind of cute and I could picture myself lying in his bed while he fucked me. Finally, the door opened and he held out a hand to help me up. I climbed in and looked around.

“Wow! This is even bigger than the one I saw. Is that a bunk bed?”

“Well, it is, but I don’t use it for that.  It’s just me, but I pretty much live in here, so I use it for storage and such. Got me a small fridge, microwave, little hot plate, and a TV. I carry a guitar with me and do some pickin’ when I can. Would you like a beer or somethin’?  I’m Bobby, by the way.”

“Megan, and I didn’t think truckers were supposed to drink.”

“Normally, I couldn’t, but I’m stuck here for a day or so. Place I am supposed to deliver that trailer to, that's hitched to my cab, is on the other side of a small bridge that got damaged. It's the only way in or out, and they won’t have it fixed till Monday. This is the closest decent truck stop, so at least I can get some real food, or use the truckers lounge. I’ll call on Monday morning to see what time I can get through.”

“Well sure then, I will have a beer. The truck I saw just had the lower bed, but that is cool to be able to have the extra storage.”

“That would have been a mid-roof model. This here’s a condo. I sprung for the extra space when I decided to go over the road. I don’t even have a place of my own anymore. Holidays and such, I go visit my folks and stay with them, or if I have a couple of days layover somewhere, I will sometimes get a room. But this is pretty comfortable most of the time.”

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

We sat and talked for awhile, and he pulled out his guitar and started playing. After the second beer, I got up the nerve to ask if I could check out the bed. At first, I just sat on the edge of the bed and bounced up and down. I noticed Bobby was watching my boobs bouncing as well. I also saw he has moved his guitar down to cover his lap. I crawled further onto the bed and stretched out.

“Mmm.  This is comfy and so roomy.”

Bobby had stopped playing and was just watching me now. I started rubbing my hips and working my way up to my breasts. Then I patted the bed next to me; he didn’t need a second invitation. As he stood up, I saw the bulge in his pants. I rolled over to the edge of the bed and reached out as he walked over.  I unzipped his jeans and pulled his hardening cock out, licking the tip with my tongue, then took it in my mouth.

“Oh god, Megan.”

After getting him nice and hard, I got up on my knees and pulled my shirt off over my head. Then I slid my shorts and panties down to my knees.  As I lay down and raised my hips, Bobby reached over and pulled them off, then quickly removed his own pants and shirt.

Climbing onto the bed, he moved between my legs and slowly lowered himself down. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit, then pushed into my wet pussy. My hips pushed upward to meet him as he began stroking in and out. He leaned in and took one of my tits into his mouth and sucked it deep into his mouth.

After several minutes, he pulled my legs up over his shoulders, then slid down off the bed, pulling me to the edge of the bed with him. He stood up and continued pounding me while he began rubbing my clit with his thumb. As I got close, he stopped rubbing and slowed his pace, letting me come down a bit.

Then he started playing with my nub again and pounding me harder. Each time, he brought me closer to the edge before he stopped.

I was moaning loudly by the fourth time and when he stopped again, I begged him, “No!  Don’t stop!”

He pounded down into me harder and faster until my body tensed. When he pinched my clit hard, I exploded. He pulled out and shot his load over my chest. He turned and fell on the bed next to me.

“Whew, girl. That was amazing!”

I gasped out a yes and we lay there side by side until we both caught our breath. He wet some paper towels from a water bottle and cleaned off my stomach and chest. We both got dressed and I said I really needed to get back on the road and head home. He kissed my forehead and helped me out of the truck.

All the way home, all I could think of was how hot it was having sex with a trucker in his cab. About a month later, I was passing another truck stop and pulled in on an impulse. I found the truckers lounge and hung around outside until a couple of guys came out.

I struck up a conversation with them and eventually went back with one of them to his truck, where I gave him a blowjob as he fucked my boobs. I was hooked. I had a t-shirt made that said “Trucker Groupie” and started hanging around truck stops as often as I could.

 

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments