Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty Girlz Maid Service

"He finds that not all cleaning services are equal... and she cleaned really good!"

34
13 Comments 13
16.8k Views 16.8k
6.4k words 6.4k words

She arrived at my building about ten minutes before our scheduled appointment and so I was a bit startled when I heard the intercom buzz. You see, I live in a secure building and you have to be "buzzed" to get in by one of the building occupants. I like this feature and it was one of the main reasons I lived here.

"Hello?" I replied into the intercom.

"Hello, I'm Pamela from the maid service," she said.

"Oh okay, come on up," I said and I buzzed the door to unlock it for her. I had called Dirty Girlz Maid Service more for the fun of it than needing a maid service. I had seen one of their vehicles running around town and thought I would give them a try and see what it was all about.

The mid-size cargo vans that the company used had a pin-up style drawing of a scantily clad maid in a French maid apron, stocking and heels with the name Dirty Girlz Maid Service in pink cursive type lettering. I couldn't read the rest of the lettering since it was moving down the road so when I got home I looked them up in the phone book. Their ad in the phone book said they featured topless and full nude maid service.

It took a couple minutes for Pamela to make it to my fourth-floor condo, but presently I heard a soft knock. I looked through the peephole just to get a "preview" of what was waiting for me on the other side. I was pleasantly surprised by what I saw. I envisioned some less than average looking woman, probably older, with a cheap wig and far too much makeup, who still has dreams of making the centerfold of a men's magazine!

This was certainly not the case with Pamela. Pamela appeared to be a very lovely young woman about twenty-five-years-old, around five foot seven inches tall, with a very shapely figure (from what I could see through the distortion of the peephole!).

I opened the door to this lovely woman and invited her in. "Hello my name is Jonathan," I said as I shut the door behind her.

"Nice to meet you, Jonathan," she said with a wide smile. I offered to take her coat and found she was wearing regular street clothes.

"I thought you wore those sexy French maid outfits when you worked," I said a little confused.

"We do. I have it right here," she said patting the bag she carried.

"Oh, I thought you would be wearing it, that's all," I said sheepishly.

"Not while driving between jobs. we wear regular street clothes when traveling. Wouldn't be very good for traffic if we drove around like we clean! Besides, it's cold out there!" she said smiling again.

"Yeah, I suppose so. You could cause a traffic accident!" I said.

"That's right, and imagine the looks I would get as the police officer was talking to me about it!" she said. I know I would have to slow way down if I saw her on the side of the road in a French maid outfit!

"Is there someplace I can change?" she asked. I showed her where the bathroom was and she took her bag and went in to get changed into her "work clothes". When she came out a minute or so later my jaw hit the floor for the second time in the past ten minutes.

"Damn Pamela… that outfit is…" I couldn't find the words to finish my statement.

"Thank you, Jonathan, I'm glad you like it. She took me by the hand and led me to the sofa where we sat down together to discuss the job.

"So what would you like done here today, Jonathan? How can I help you?" she asked, very professional-like.

"Well to be perfectly honest, I saw one of your vans go by the other day but all I got was your company name. I looked your company up in the phone book but it didn't tell me much more than you do exotic housecleaning. So I don't know a lot about all this really," I said.

"I see. Well, we offer a lot of different things. It just depends on what you want. We offer an erotic cooking service where we cook for you and teach you how to prepare meals that you may not have ever prepared before or that didn't turn out if you did. We can also prepare meals for small dinner parties. We have a sexy waitress and catering service that can provide you with a sexy waitress for your next birthday, bachelor, Superbowl party, or whatever as well.

As for our cleaning services, we offer our erotic cleaning service. This is an on-call cleaning appointment where we come in and clean your home or office. We also can set up our erotic housekeeping service which is more of a scheduled repeat service. You tell us how often to come by and we set up a scheduled cleaning of your home and office.

In addition, we have a sexy ‘Girl Friday' service if you need a sexy ‘Girl Friday' to organize their home or office. Or maybe you need someone to feed your pet, water your plants, clean clutter… whatever we can do to make your life simpler and more efficient!

We have our sexy poker dealer if you are looking to spice up your poker night with the guys sometime. And finally, we have our escort service if you need a date for your next business or social event. We can provide you with a beautiful, elegant, and classy lady to accompany you," she explained.

"Wow, Dirty Girlz is a lot more than just a maid service then!" I said.

"That's right, Jonathan, we are here to make your life easier and take care of some of those bothersome little tasks so you can concentrate on more important things!" she cooed, while she rubbed her hand on my chest.

"Well if you would be the one coming over all the time, you just might get me on your scheduled erotic housekeeping service!" I said.

"Aww you're sweet!" she said. "I'd love to come over and clean for you, baby," she purred.

Then it was time for her to get to work. I showed her where I kept all the cleaning supplies and she looked through my assortment. She pointed out a couple things she uses that were better than what I had and a couple things I didn't have. I jotted down the names of the products she named and where to get them. She began her cleaning and I went to my office to do some work of my own.

I tried to focus on my work - I was behind on a big project and needed to get some computer time in. But knowing that I had such a beauty in my apartment, knowing she was wearing such a skimpy and sexy outfit, and hearing her heels click as she walked around the hardwood floors of my condo was just too distracting! I would catch her walking past my office door or I would hear her and roll my chair back to watch her clean for a minute. Damn that girl was hot!

Finally, it was too much and I saved my work (or lack of it!) and shut my computer down. I had to take a break and regroup. I went in to see how Pamela was getting on and when I came around the door to the bathroom she was on her knees, bent over, cleaning the tub. Her firm round ass was sticking out from under her maid outfit and she was wearing the most delightful ruffled panties! I just stood there, struck dumb, as I watched her.

Suddenly she got up from the floor and turned, catching me watching her. I quickly tried to duck around the corner, but she had caught me. As I stood in the hall with my back to the wall hoping to hear her going back to work I saw her instead peek around the corner at me.

"You know Jonathan, it's perfectly all right to watch me work. I mean that kinda is the idea here - I don't wear this getup because it's comfortable! I like it when you watch me," she said.

With that, I began watching her clean. And she gave me quite a show too. She was sexy but not blatantly. I mean when she bent over to pick something up, she didn't wiggle her ass or make it obvious what she was doing - instead, she bent like a lady would but with a sexy little flair. Just enough to attract me without being a whore about it!

Watching her work gave me quite a hard on and that outfit didn't do much to help my condition! Sadly she was also very good at her job and far too quickly she was done.

"Okay Jonathan, I think that will do it for today, hon. Want to look things over and see what you think?" she asked as she came in to tell me she was finished.

"No that's okay, I'm sure everything is immaculate," I said. I paid her for her work and she left for her next job. I'll tell you, the place sure seemed a lot emptier when she walked out that door!

I called the service once a month for the next couple of months, each time asking specifically for Pamela. I looked forward to having her come over. I thought about some of the other services the company ordered, and had I been able to justify any of them I would have!

I guess she had been cleaning my place for about four months when it happened. That day she came over and as usual, we talked a bit before she began. I enjoyed chatting with her and getting to know my delightful maid. But this day I was to learn something entirely new about her.

"Jonathan, can I ask you a question?" she said.

"Sure Pam, anything you want. What is it?" I asked.

"I've been coming over for the past few months now and you haven't ever tried to hit on me or get me in the sack? Don't you find me attractive?" she asked.

"What? Oh no, Pam! No honey, I think you are smoking hot! I just didn't think that kind of thing was allowed!" I said quickly trying to reassure her.

"Well, according to company policy, we aren't. But it still happens. As long as the company doesn't know about it, it's all good. What happens between a customer and a maid is up to them. So long as everyone is happy," she said.

"So how would something like that work?" I asked. I was trying not to make Pam sound like a prostitute so I played it kinda dumb.

"Well because this is an individual thing, each of us girls has our own way of approaching this. For me, I sit down with the guy and we talk about it - what he's into, what he wants me to do, that sort of thing. We set some boundaries and I tell them what I won't do.

We reach an agreement on what we will do and how much it will cost him. If we agree, then we go ahead. If not, well I still would like to keep him as a customer," she said.

"I see," I said. My mind was already clicking away thinking of the possibilities.

Pamela moved around to straddle my lap sitting backward to face me. She put both arms around my neck "So what do you say baby, wanna play with me?" she purred.

I cannot imagine anytime in the history of man when a less necessary question was ever asked. I very nearly laughed out loud at the sheer absurdity of it. But I held my laughter in check.

"Get up," I said flatly. She stood up and I got off the sofa and I grabbed her by the upper arm, leading her past the dining room and past the study towards the bedroom.

When we got to the bedroom, I walked her to the bed where I pushed her to her knees.

"What are you…" she said, but I stopped her before she finished her sentence.

"Not a word unless I tell you to speak. Understood?" I said. Pam paused for a moment before answering,

"Yes," she said softly.

"Yes Sir," I corrected her.

"Yes, Sir," she said, looking up at me and smiling.

"Now, I'm going to tie you up, spank you, then fuck you with some toys and with my cock. If you want things to stop, you say red. If you want me to slow down, you say yellow. Understand?" I said with a stern voice.

"Yes Sir," she said, her voice now timid and shaky.

Pamela watched with keen interest as I began attaching the ropes to her bed that would soon hold her firmly to it. I attached a length of rope to each corner of the bed tying it securely to the legs of the bed. With that done I went back to my bag of tricks and pulled out a blindfold, a leather-covered ping pong paddle, and a Hitachi Wand. Pamela knew what the blindfold and paddle were for, but the Wand piqued her interest.

"What is that for?" she asked, forgetting what I had told her.

I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back. I slapped her across the face; not hard, but hard enough that she definitely felt it. "What did I tell you about talking slut?" I said, angrily.

She thought about saying she was sorry, but instead, she just held her tongue after that.

"Stand up," I told her. She clumsily stood up as I circled her, eyeing my prize. "This outfit may be suitable for cleaning, but it needs to come off now,"

Pam began to get undressed removing her maid's outfit the rest of the way. She laid it over the back of the chair in my bedroom. Then she put a foot up on the chair seat and began to remove her frilly-topped dark stockings.

"That'll do, slut. Keep the stockings shoes and panties on - I like the way they look on you for now," I said.

Pam looked over at me smiling, "Yes Sir," she said. She brought her foot back down and stepped up to me.

I moved quickly to snatch her by the arm again and as I sat down on the chair she had been using to get undressed, I pulled the woman over my lap just like a small child. "I promised you a spanking and that's just what you are going to get!" I said.

She lay draped over my lap with her creamy, tight ass right there in front of me. I rubbed my hand over the silky flesh and felt the warmth of her skin. Pamela mewled softly as she felt my caress and began wriggling her ass at me, asking for more of my touch. I raised my hand from her ass and smiled as she clenched - she knew what was coming next. But I held off for a few moments until she started to relax, thinking maybe I wasn't going to spank her after all. She couldn't have been more wrong!

SMACK! My hand fell across one pale ass cheek and Pamela yelped as the sting raced up her spine to her brain. Her ass instantly began to change from the pale white to a lovely pink shade in the perfect shape of my hand. I paused after the first swat to let the burn build a bit and let it sink in before continuing.

SMACK! A second-hand print began forming on her other ass cheek. Once more Pamela squealed as the sting registered in her mind.

"Okay now that your ass has felt my hand, let's see how it likes my paddle!" I said. I picked up the leather-covered ping pong paddle and rubbed it over her pinkened ass. She cooed as she felt the smooth leather against her skin and raised her ass a bit as if asking to feel it. Well never let it be said that I kept a lady waiting!

WHAP! The sound of the paddle hitting tender flesh sounded throughout the room and was accompanied instantly by a screech. I don't think Pamela was quite ready for the sensations my paddle would bring about!

WHAP! Another stroke of the paddle, another loud crack as leather and flesh met, and another screech from Pamela. Then it was time to get to it.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! Four rapid fire swats alternating between cheeks had Pamela squealing and kicking and twisting on my lap. But I held her firmly in place and she wasn't going anywhere. Another set of four swats and her ass had now taken on an angry red hue. I paused to let her catch her breath before delivering the final series - eight rapid-fire strokes, alternating cheeks and covering her whole ass without any pause between them.

Pamela's ass was bright red and hot to the touch. "Please Jonathan, don't spank me anymore, I'll be a good girl…" she moaned softly. She lay across my legs twisting slowly s she tried to get the heat to dissipate some and that's when I smelled it - her scent had gotten considerably stronger. Curious, I reached down and pulled her legs apart and I saw that Pamela was dripping!

"Why you little slut! You liked getting this spanking didn't you!" I said.

"Yes… I liked getting spankings - it's kind of a thing of mine. I like being a bad girl and getting spanked; it makes me soaking wet. I like being fucked afterward too. I like dirty talk and being called a slut and a whore and a dirty cunt. Basically, I like being treated like a trashy whore! I guess that's one reason this job appeals to me - when I have a willing customer that is!" she said.

Pamela couldn't have had a more willing customer! I shoved two fingers into that dripping tight pussy of hers and gave her a preview of what my cock was going to do to her later. I finger-fucked her for a few delightful moments while she moaned and squirmed and gasped on my lap. I curled my fingers inside her and twisted my hand right then left and pumped in and out of her - anything I could think of to keep her guessing and fuel her lust fire.

She responded too, producing a steady flow of pussy juice that ran out of her drooling slit and covered my hand, running down my arm and dripping onto the wood floor below my feet.

"Yes, Jonathan! Oh, fuck me with your fingers! Ohh, right there! Oh yes!" she moaned as she writhed on my lap, trying to get me to hit all the right spots. I made sure she was a bubbling cauldron of lust before I suddenly pulled my hand from between her shaking legs. She looked back at me puzzled that I didn't let her finish. "Why did you stop? I was almost there!" she whined.

Foxy_Ramona
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxy_Ramona

"Get on the bed slut, I'm not even close to done with you yet!" I growled, pushing her off my lap. She quickly scrambled to get up on the bed laying down on her back and grinning, glad that I wasn't done with her yet. She positioned herself in the center of the bed about even side to side with her head on one of the pillows. She stretched her arms out to each side and splayed her legs wide apart.

Standing next to her laying on the bed, I ran my hand down the soft underside of her arm as I surveyed the beauty lying before me. Pamela really was a very beautiful very sexy woman and looking at this maid/sexpot was almost more than I could handle! I licked my lips as I looked at her full, firm DD tits, large dark pink areolas, and stiff, perky nipples. I took one of her nipples between my fingers and rolled it slowly, watching her face as pinched and tugged on it a bit.

"Oooh yes… play with my tits, baby! I love that!" she cooed.

I scanned her smooth flat belly and then down to her lacy black panties with the white ruffles in rows across the ass. I could smell a delightful aroma coming from under those panties and I was eager to explore where it was coming from. But first things first…

I picked up a length of rope and started tying one wrist with it.

"I love being tied down when I'm being fucked… the feel of the ropes pressing into my flesh, the trapped and helpless feeling as I struggle against them. I hope you are good at tying knots - I thrash around quite a bit!" she said.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about that slut! Once I get you tied up I'm the ONLY way out!" I said, reassuringly. And it was true, I had done enough rock-climbing, boating, and other activities that depended heavily on rope skills that I felt pretty competent on my knot-tying abilities.

Another couple knots and I had her arms secured one to each side of the head of the bed. I turned my attention to her feet. But before I could tie her feet down, I had to rid her of one more "hindrance" - her panties. I moved around the bed so I could reach her flimsy panties and looking up at her, I locked eyes with her and slowly pulled the garment down her long, lean legs.

As soon as her feet cleared the panties, she instantly threw her legs wide apart again, inviting me to take a closer inspection of the source of that wonderful fragrance. However I knew that once I started to indulge myself in the gifts she had to offer, I would be unable and unwilling to release myself to finish what I had planned for this beauty.

So, difficult as it was to do, I resisted this Jezebel's charms… for now. I had every intention of sampling her in every way she would allow me, once I had her under my control. To that end, I decided that this woman would look even better with her ankles over her head! I picked up the closest ankle, her left one, and brought it up over her to the top of the headboard behind her.

I tied the ankle off to the top of the headboard and went around the bed to repeat the procedure with her right leg. Now she lay on her back with her arms tied straight out from her shoulders and her legs spread lewdly and tie to the ends of the headboard. Her pussy and ass were open and exposed to me and her tits were also available if I should want to use them.

Allow me a moment here to describe Pamela's pussy. She kept it shaved baby-butt smooth all over, which I find so sexy. Her inner lips were tucked tightly in the slit with no protruding until and unless she was very aroused (which she was beginning to be already). She had a glisten of sweet juices on her slit and I could see her clit trying to peek out from under its hood. All in all a very lovely and very sexy picture and one that beckoned me.

Before I went any further I picked up the blindfold and covered her eyes. I wanted to keep her guessing what my next move would be. Not being able to see would make her anticipation drive her crazy waiting and wondering where I was headed and what I would do once I got there! She knew that she was exposed and every hole was available for my use so she couldn't rule anything out.

But I knew where my first stop would be on this erotic journey of exploration. I had seen and smelled the wonderful treats her pussy offered and now it was time to sample the bounty. I crouched down between her wide-spread legs, with my face mere inches from her honey-pot. I looked up from my meal peering through the valley that was her breasts to see her beautiful face, eyes eager with anticipation of that first taste, bit her lip nervously. What a glorious sight!

I smiled, then bent to my work I began with one long slow luxurious lick from bottom to top with the flat of my tongue, sampling whatever juices had already leaked out of her lovely pink slit As my tongue slowly moved upwards toward her waiting clit I heard her gasp then moan loudly

"Ohhhh fuuuck!" she groaned, a sign that she had been waiting too long for this as well.

Now I won't claim to be an expert at tasting pussy; there are many that are more qualified for that distinction than I am. But I do know what I like, and Pamela's honey was definitely at the top of that list! After another long lick just to make sure nothing was missed or overlooked, I used my thumbs on either side of her pussy slit to pull apart her succulent and peer into the steamy pink heaven.

I saw the soft gentle folds of her inner tunnel and a few silvery drops of dew that lined the walls. I smelled her fragrance, now much stronger, and I felt just like one of those cartoon characters who, upon smelling something delicious, were carried off floating, the scent tugging gently at their nose.

I shoved my face into her crotch and my tongue, like a homing missile, dove deep into her wet, waiting hole.

"Ohh fuck yes! Eat my pussy baby, eat my sweet pussy! Yes! yes, yes, yes, Oh God that feels so good!" she moaned, She began trying to raise her hips to meet my mouth - a feat not easy to do the way I had her tied! I could hear the ropes creaking as she struggled against them, but I knew they would hold against anything she could give them.

My tongue sought out every drop of sweetness it could find, wriggling and twisting inside her, then pulling back to run between her inner and outer lips on one side then the other. The tip of my tongue visited with her clit, now more friendly and completely clear of its hood. I sucked the tender morsel into my mouth as my tongue bathed it in gentle caresses.

"Ahh, that feels soo good… Oh eat that little pussy good, baby!" she purred, spurring me on with her lustful moaning. I ate Pamela's pussy with all the enthusiasm and gusto of a fabulous five-star dining experience, making sure I tasted each of her five courses; her thigh meat appetizer, the outer lip entree, the inner lip second course, the pussy wall third course, and finally the tiny clit dessert. Each was more delicious than the previous and I came to the table famished!

But like all meals no matter how good, there comes the point where you are done eating. And that point came for Pamela first. As I devoured her tiny tender clit, I felt her body start shaking as if a small earthquake was rumbling inside her.

"Oh God Jonathan… I'm gonna cum, baby…. I'm gonna OHHHHFUUUCCKKYEESSS!!" she screamed out as I felt a flood of fresh juice hit my mouth, filling my cheeks and dribbling past my mouth and tongue to run down her ass crack and onto the bed below. I licked and slurped for all I was worth, but I was no match for this tidal wave of sweet pussy juice. I snatched what I could from the river of ecstasy, while Pamela bucked and pitched and writhed as much as the ropes and her position would allow.

I continued licking and tongue-fucking her even as she went through the torturous convulsions of her orgasm, not letting her have any peace or pause until she finally collapsed, spent and panting heavily on the bed.

I removed her blindfold, letting her lie there and recover just long enough for me to shed my clothes. She watched me undress and when I jerked my boxers to the floor, she smiled seeing my hard cock spring out like a switchblade ready to play. I was already plenty hard from what I had done to and with her so far, and no further coaxing was necessary. I climbed into bed again and took up my position between her legs - this time kneeling at her crotch. I pulled the Wand toy over to me, already plugged in, and clicked it on.

"I noticed when I took this out, that you looked interested in it. Have you ever seen a Hitachi Wand?" I asked her.

"Only in some porno movies. I've never tried it, but it looks like fun!" she said.

"Oh, it is my pretty. The reactions you see on those porno movies is every bit as real when it comes to this little devil! Now I am going to start off fucking you and sometime along the way I will show you what this little dickens can do!" I said, showing her the device.

She nodded her head and got ready for me.

I knew Pam was ready for me to shove my cock fully into her. I put my hand between her legs, and when my fingers started rubbing over her clit, Pam moaned, shutting her eyes, enjoying the delicious sensations I was producing in her. I played with her clit and her dripping pussy for a few minutes, urging her ever upwards in her climb.

But all too soon for her liking, I stopped, and Pam realized how wet she was just as I suddenly and unexpectedly filled that wet, hungry pussy. I don't think she knew exactly what was filling her at first, a cock or a toy, but when she felt my pelvis slam against her ass, she was sure.

"Ohhh!" she gasped as I buried myself fully in her in one slick thrust. Pamela was more than wet and slick enough that I slid into her with little effort, the only resistance was the stretching of her pussy walls to accommodate my size.

I fucked her slowly at first, sliding back and forth into her slowly, luxuriantly, letting her feel every inch and every bump and ridge of my cock. I wanted her to know my cock like she knew the back of her hand. I pushed into her, filling her with my rock hard cock over and over, as she became intimately familiar with the pleasure stick I was feeding her.

Pamela had warned me that once she got turned on she was a moaner and she didn't lie! With her moaning and crying out encouragements she let me know exactly how she was feeling about what I was doing to her.

"Ahh, that feels soo good… ahh, shit!"

"Ahh, that fucking cock feels so good in my little pussy!"

"Oh yes, yes, yes… oh shit… oh, feel how tight that little pussy is!"

"Oh, fuck that little pussy good!"

"Ahhh… ahh, fuck yes…"

"Ohhh, that feels so fucking good! Oh, I like feeling every inch of that cock deep in my little pussy!"

I started spanking her ass as I thrust against her, in the same two spots, over and over making her squeal and moan and throb as her pussy built up her orgasm. I grabbed her by one nipple, pinching it hard and twisting it as I told her that she wasn't to cum yet and that she had to ask permission before she could cum.

"Yes, Sir! Yes Sir!" she squealed out as I fucked her harder and deeper, then pulled out. I spat onto her crinkled brown asshole and Pam knew exactly where I was about to put my thick cock in next. I let the tip rest there at her sphincter a moment as I played with her clit. I pushed in gradually and soon was fucking her ass hard and fast like I did her pussy. I started to build her up again to a moaning and squealing point.

"Yes, baby, fuck that tight ass good…oh yes! yes, yes, yes, yes…"

"Oh, that cock feels so fucking good - keep fucking that ass! Ohh…"

"I'm gonna fuck that cock good! I'm gonna make you cum again and again and again! Ohh, fuck yes!"

"I love that fucking cock! Oh, treat me like your little slut!"

"Oh, fuck that feels so good! Oh, treat me like your little whore! Oh God! yes, yes, yes…"

It was at that moment that I brought out my "secret weapon". As Pam lay there bound, helpless and moaning her delights, I clicked on the Wand vibrator and without any warning, I shoved it hard against her pussy and clit.

"HOLY SHIT!!! OH MY GOD!!" she screamed loudly, as pleasure erupted from her pussy and rocketed up her spine to her lust-clouded mind.

I pushed the buzzing Wand into her cunt and Pam exhaled a sigh when she felt how thick it was. There's nothing quite like the feeling of being over-stuffed and stretched.

As I flicked a remote switch, the dildo began moving, in and out at a slow pace. Pam moaned, loving the degrading feeling of taking pleasure from a machine this way. It was different from using a vibrator. It felt so good to have her ass filled with his thick cock while her pussy was being machine fucked by the Wand. I increased the speed and she yelped. Then I increased the speed yet again. Pam was being filled and stretched and pounded in both holes, and she breathlessly tried to keep up. I could feel the intensity and tension grow in her body while I pounded and thrust into her ceaselessly.

"Fuck me good! Fuck my ass good! Ohhh shit!" she cried over the sound of the machine's buzzing. Pam was writhing and struggling against the ropes, fighting to hold back her impending orgasm and fighting to free herself from the torment that the Wand was putting on her.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum! Please make me cum! Please, Sir! Please may I cum!" she begged.

I reached up and slapped her face and said "Cum now little whore. NOW."

She didn't need to be told twice. At the sound of my words, Pam instantly came. She came because I willed her to cum. She screamed out as she came, the throbbing waves of pleasure against the pain. I continued my work on her even as she thrashed around, screaming her passions and quickly losing touch with reality.

As her orgasm passed through her and she at last lay there panting and leaking her juices from her well-fucked pussy, I pulled out of her ass and began untying her. She crumpled like a pile of dirty laundry, and I grabbed her and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed near me.

I pushed myself into her face and Pam opened her mouth expectantly, but instead of putting my cock in her mouth, I slapped her face.  "Such a presumptuous whore. You want it in your mouth? Hmm?" I said, slapping her face with my cock this time.

"Yes Sir," she said through the slaps and stinging in her face. "Please?" she added. I teased her more with my cock, rubbing it across her lips without letting her use her tongue or mouth.

She whimpered softly; that was not what she wanted. She wanted my whole cock in her, feeding her hungry mouth, satisfying her relentlessly desperate body. Pam looked up at me and I paused for a moment. "Open." was all I said and Pam instantly obeyed. I grabbed her by the throat and aggressively pushed my cock into her mouth, catching her off guard.

I shoved in deep and she was gagging on my cock, salivating as I fucked her mouth. Pam loved it. And when I pulled out every few thrusts to let her breathe, she'd cough and gasp with watery eyes. She liked that even more. She liked being treated like a whore and the rougher and more degrading, the more she liked it.

With my free hand, I gave her luscious tits a few hard slaps, which caused her to moan around my cock.

By now, I could feel my own orgasm building to the breaking point. "I'm going to cum now whore. I'm going to cum down that pretty throat and fill your belly with my cum," I said in a low growl.

"Please, please cum down my throat, Sir… give me your sweet cum, please!" she said, taking me out of her mouth only long enough to beg and then swallowing me back down again quickly. When she wolfed my cock back down her throat this time, I went deeper than before into her mouth, balls deep and pressing her face into my stomach.

I held her there as I let loose with rope after hot sticky rope of my cum. Pam swallowed as fast as I filled her mouth until at last, I had emptied my balls of their precious seed. I let Pam up and she pulled back just enough to breathe but didn't completely remove me from her mouth until she had sucked and licked me clean of any traces of remaining cum.

She lovingly kissed the tip of my cock and we lay together for about a half hour until regretfully, she had to leave. But as we got dressed, I told her that I would have to find things to mess up so she could come back over and "clean" again.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments