Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dixieland Delight, Chapter 2

"Annie goes to his hotel room to show him she is available for anything he needs or wants!"

38
15 Comments 15
5.4k Views 5.4k
4.1k words 4.1k words

"And to be perfectly blunt, you are what I want."

That's what she had said. She had warned me she was not one to mince words and she said what she meant. And this message was pretty clear!

"Me? But..."

"Michael, it was no accident that I applied for the job as your secretary. Tina, the receptionist you met when you first got here, told me that you were looking for someone to help you here. She also told me that you were very good looking and that I should try for the job.

"Tina and I have been friends for a long time. And I know when she says a guy is good looking, she means it. And you are. So I applied, kind of half-heartedly, expecting to be turned down right off. But you didn't, which I still don't understand, but I am very thankful for that.

"Michael, I'm going to be straight with you. I know we are in a business relationship and this may not be the wisest move career-wise, but I find you very attractive.

"And I meant what I said today in the office when I said I would do anything at all for you. That includes non-work things like relaxing you... however I can.

"I told you I haven't got a husband, boyfriend, or significant other. Which means I haven't got anyone to share my bed. And I am lonely Michael. Lonely and horny. And for a woman with a high sex drive, that combination can cause problems.

"I thought maybe you and I could... I don't know, maybe have a little fun and who knows–it might make working together easier and more effective, too."

I listened to what Annie had to say and when she got to the lonely and horny part my cock jumped. Was she asking...?

"Annie, let's not dance around the subject. Plain and simple... are you asking me to fuck you?"

"Yes, Michael. I want you. I want you to fuck me. I want to feel that cock filling me instead of filling those pants of yours."

That was all I needed to hear. This hot sexy Dixie darling wanted to be fucked and I was more than willing to step up and help her out! I stepped forward and took Annie in my arms.

She felt so soft and warm and her perfume smelled wonderful. It felt almost like she was always meant to be there, it was such a natural feeling.

Annie must have felt something as well because as my arms wrapped around her I heard a faint moan of desire.

I leaned in and kissed Annie. At first, she kissed me softly and gently, but her desire overcame her timidity and her kiss deepened until she was trying to devour me. I, in turn, kissed her with equal passion–her lips were the softest and sweetest I had ever tasted and I wanted more!

I pushed Annie back against the wall as I kissed her, holding her hands over her head with my own and I slipped a knee between her legs. She moaned louder as I pinned her on the wall and began rubbing up and down on my leg a little as she ignited.

I could feel her enormous tits pressing into my chest, the hard nipples trying to poke holes in me. My kiss moved from her lip to her cheek and she readily turned her head to the side giving me access to her neck.

I took the offering and began kissing her neck, nibbling her ear first, and working my way down. Her moans increased markedly.

"Oh God, yes! Oh, Michael, I love neck kisses!"

I made a mental note of that fact as I kissed my way down her neck and across to her throat before moving down onto her chest. I kissed and licked what I could through her modest, yet promising neckline, but her tits were far too large to be able to be pulled out while wearing the dress. Doing so would at the very least stretch it completely out of shape, and at worst rip it altogether.

So with one hand behind her back, I deftly unzipped the back of the dress, causing Annie to moan once again as she felt the cool air hit her back. She knew things were progressing towards a happy ending for us both.

With the dress unzipped down to the small of her back, I slowly peeled the shoulders of her long-sleeved dress down until I had revealed what had held my attention since I first set eyes on the Dixieland darling.

As her mammoth 40DDD's came into view, I subconsciously licked my lips. Annie caught it and I felt a shudder go through her body accompanied by a soft, begging whine.

"Pleeease..."

Quite frankly, I didn't need to be begged–I had every intention of fully enjoying these milky globes to the fullest extent. But the needy, almost desperate, plea certainly added another delightful aspect to the experience!

Pulling the shoulders of her dress down to the middle of her upper arms was just enough to free her amazing tits framing them and holding them up a bit while also trapping and pinning her arms to her sides.

She was unable to use her arms effectively in this condition–another lovely benefit I was lucky enough to take advantage of! And I did take advantage of her helpless state.

"I don't mind if I do."

I have always enjoyed a woman's tits–their look and how they added to her lovely form, the feel of their weight and the softness of the flesh, and the taste of that cute rose-colored nipple in my mouth. I don't know if you would consider me a tit-man or not, but a nice rack certainly doesn't hurt the geometry any!

Annie's bountiful blessings definitely tipped the scales in her favor! My cock got harder just looking at "the girls!"

I lowered my mouth to her nipple and started to lick her pencil-eraser nipple as we both let out a moan. She tasted so I good. She laid her head back against the wall and closed her eyes as I licked and sucked the hard button.

I could see her fingers curling into the wall behind her and hear the scratching as she clawed at it, the sensations my mouth was causing her beginning to take effect.

After a few moments of delectable delight with one nipple, I raised my face to kiss her briefly, squeezing her tits and trapping the resultant moan in my mouth before proceeding to give the other twin equal treatment.

I went back and forth like this a couple of times before as a final act of appreciation for the delicious appetizer, I pushed both bountiful tits together and licked the twin nipples at the same time.

I hated to say goodbye to those two magnificent mountains, so instead, I simply gave each a parting kiss and a promise to return again soon. I stood up and Annie, panting a bit with sexual excitement, opened her eyes and looked at me.

"So... you're a... tit man are you?"

"Darlin', I'm an everything man!"  To prove my point, I turned her around suddenly to face the wall. I knelt down on the floor behind her and pushed up the bottom of her dress to her waist. Her black lace panties barely hid the beautiful ass under it and I had to pause for a moment to admire this angle of my new secretary as well.

"Damn, Annie, you got it coming and going!" Annie giggled and wiggled her ass for me.

"Spread those legs for me." 

Annie took a half step sideways opening her thighs enough so that I could get my hand between them and with my hand in a flat "knife" position, I began rubbing back and forth up against her crotch.

"Ohh! Ohh, God!"

I sawed at her crotch rapidly, pushing upward to grind against her pussy lips and clit. She rode my hand, rotating her hips and moving opposite my hand trying to get my hand to touch her in those special places that would make her crazy. And apparently, it was working–I felt the dampness of her pussy increasing until her panties were sopping wet.

Annie must have enjoyed herself too. Her moaning had become quite loud and her choice of words was not what you would expect from a sweet southern lady! Yes, it seemed that my gorgeous Georgian had a little potty mouth!

"Yes! Ohh, fuck, Michael! Oh please, I need you... I need you to fuck me right now! Please, please I need your cock in me!"

So much for southern manners and refinement! Annie might be "Savannah born and bred" like she said, but she could swear as good as any Brooklyn chick I ever met! That was fine with me, but I wanted to see if she could take it as well as she dished it out!

"Well, I see my secretary has a bit of a mouth on her! That's okay–I come from New York where cussing is the state language!

"But before we get to the fucking stage, I've always heard that Georgia peaches were especially sweet and juicy and I want to find out for myself! Know where I could find one of those sweet ripe juicy Georgia peaches?"

"Oh, Michael! Oh please, I love to have my pussy eaten! Would you, please Michael? Oh God, please eat my sweet Georgia peach!" She shuddered as she begged me to eat her out. How could I refuse such an impassioned request?

The suite I had was split into two main sections–the front section where you enter the room and where we were now was the living room area. It had a sofa, recliner, big screen TV and a desk.

The other section was the bedroom and its attached bathroom. I led her through the double doors that separated the two sections and over to the bed.

"Now, Annie, let's see what kind of a secretary I hired!"

She knew exactly what I meant and with a coy smile she began to finish undressing, removing the dress and setting it aside, She started to kick off her heels, but I stopped her.

"Leave your heels and stockings on. I like you like that."

She smiled at me. "Yes, Sir. Would you like me to remove my wet panties?"

"Come here." Annie took a couple of steps closer and stood right in front of me. I reached out and stroked the wet panties right over the top of her pussy, feeling the heat coming from her and knowing the fire that raged inside causing it.

"You are a hot little thing aren't you?"

"Ohhh..."

"Yes, nothing like the taste of warm, sweet peach pie!"

"Oh please, Michael... please...!"

I hooked my index finger inside the waistband and ran it back and forth teasing her as I talked.

"Yes, I have always heard that southern girls know how to please a man. Now I have my very own Dixie chick. You want to learn to please me, don't you Annie?"

"Oh yes, Sir!"

"That's a good girl... I am going to show you how to please me... I'm going to show you what I like... and I'm going to learn what you like.

"You and I are going to be working very closely over the next few weeks... and I want to make sure we are a good team... Would you like that, Annie?"

I paused every few words to kiss her stomach moving slowly but steadily towards her core. With my hands on her ass cheeks, I gave them a little squeeze as well.

Annie was shaking and moaning–I thought she was going to fall at one point, her knees were so weak they could barely support her. I ended my question by slowly licking my way up the front of her now soaked panties.

SelenaRyan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaRyan

"Ohhh Gaaawd!"

Annie's hands went to the back of my head, holding onto it as I licked her pussy through the saturated garment. I licked hard enough that she felt me down there, causing her pussy to twitch and making me smile at how wet and willing my new "Girl Friday" was.

"Now, let's see what you have underneath those wet panties for me shall we?"

I began to peel the sopping garment down over her hips slowly revealing another delicious secret–Annie was shaved!

"Why Annie! You've been keeping a secret from me, haven't you? You have a shaved little pussy peach!"

"Yeah, I shaved it for my husband years ago as a way to spice things up in the bedroom. I liked the way it felt, so I kept shaving even after he left. Men seem to like it and I love having my pussy eaten, so it benefits both of us!"

"Well, this man likes it very much. And it makes that pretty pussy look good enough to eat so..."

I pushed her backward and her knees caught on the edge of the mattress. She fell back onto the bed and I moved forward like a striking cobra, hoisting her legs up over her head and spreading them wide. Then I moved down to the meal waiting for me.

"Oh fuck, Michael! Yes! Oh yes, baby! Ohhh, fuck!"

Annie thrust her hips up to meet my mouth as my tongue dove deep into her sweet honeypot. Immediately it began squirming and twisting inside her seeking every precious pearl of juice she had to offer.

Annie wasn't stingy or selfish either–she was more than willing to share her delicious goodness if it meant more wriggling of my tongue to get it.

I licked and lapped all the juice I could find as Annie twisted and writhed under me. My tongue's working inside her was almost more than she could stand and she did her best to get away from the torment, but I was not having any of it and held her tightly to my greedy mouth.

"Oh my God, that feels so good." She continued to moan as I devoured her juicy ripe pussy. I was in heaven and Annie wasn't doing too bad either!

It must have been some time since she was last eaten good and proper because as she squirmed and writhed on the bed, it didn't seem very long (or maybe I was just enjoying myself too much) before she began crying out that she was about to cum.

"I'm cumming, Oh God, Michael, I'm cumming," She clawed at the bed looking for something to hang onto before her world exploded.

To facilitate giving her a crashing orgasm, I shoved two fingers deep into her pussy, palm side up, and curled them up behind her pubic bone where I knew that fabled g-spot was supposed to reside.

As I licked at her pussy lips and clit, I began finger-fucking her rapidly, rubbing that sensitive spot and twisting my fingers around to hit her pussy walls as well. The different sensations occurring in her pussy sent a flood of signals to her already overloaded mind.

She arched her back for a couple of moments in shock from the new addition, then dropped back to the mattress, her squirming and contortions taking on a new urgency as she moved ever closer to the edge of the precipice. My fingers were flying in and out of her and my mouth worked furiously on her clit when all of a sudden she cried out again

"I can't take it... I can't take it. Your tongue feels so good. Oh no, no, no! I'm cumming, oh God, I'm cumming again!" She ground her pussy on my face as her second very wet orgasm coated my face.

"Please, please, please I need your big cock now," She pulled her pussy from my face and sat up, grabbing my belt and immediately began fumbling with it. She managed with urgent, shaky fingers to undo my belt and undo my pants. She quickly slid my pants and shorts down as my cock sprang out, already rigid and ready to play.

She gasped at the sight. She gripped the shaft in her hands as she slowly started to lick around the head. I shuddered beneath her tongue. I wanted more than anything for her to slide that hot, wet mouth down and engulf my cock, but instead, she slowly was licking up and down the shaft.

My God it felt so good! She worked her way down to my balls and sucked each one ever so gently into her mouth, giving it a tongue-bath as her hand worked its way up and down my shaft.

My cock was rock hard as Annie worked her mouth up and down my shaft. My God I wanted to cum it felt so good. I held her head with my other hand as I thrust my cock deep into her throat.

Annie was an excellent cocksucker and seemed to know exactly what I wanted, when I wanted it, and how I wanted it. It was almost as if she could read my mind and made the appropriate and very delightful changes as they came up perfectly.

At times she sucked my cock like she wanted to turn me inside out; other times she was soft and gentle. Still other times she used her tongue to play my cock like a fine musical instrument, bringing out the most delicious nuances. I tell you I have had many blowjobs in my days but none that could hold a candle to this southern belle!

All too soon–but actually just in time–she stopped and pulled off my aching cock. "Michael, you taste wonderful, baby, but I need your cock in me and I need it right now!"

She got up on the bed on her knees with her ass pointed at me and her head and chest down on the bed. It was obvious she wanted me to take her from behind, but how?

"Which hole do you want me to use?"

She turned back to look at me with a broad smile. "Either one, baby, they're all yours."

It was a tough call–both holes looked so inviting and I knew either one would feel incredible. And while I always enjoy a nice tight ass, I opted instead for the warm, wet comfort I knew lie inside that pink pussy.

I got on the bed and moved into position right behind her, then rubbed my cock up and down her pussy and puckered asshole. She started to moan and begged me to fuck her. "Please, please stick that big cock in me now." I pushed my cock into her dripping pussy until I was buried deep.

"Oh Michael, your cock is so big. Fuck! My pussy has never felt so full! Ohh..."

I kept myself deep inside her for a couple of moments to get her used to my size and to enjoy feeling her hot tight pussy wrapped like a blanket around my cock.

It was incredible–I felt her heat, I felt the security of being held inside her and her pussy contracted in tiny waves as if trying to milk me and coax my load from me.

But this woman wanted me to fuck her, not just take up space inside her so I grabbed her hips and began to move in and out... slowly at first, but then faster until I had set a regular rhythm and pace.

"Yes! Oh, Michael, I feel you... I feel you inside me! It's wonderful, baby! Your cock feels so amazing!" She began to push back against my forward thrusts, driving herself back in an attempt to get me even deeper inside her.

Our hips made a wet smacking sound as we bounced off each other, adding to her moaning and grunting sounds. It was quite the soundtrack to our lovemaking!

"Oh, God! Pound my pussy! Fuck me, Michael, Fuck me hard! Your cock is so incredible!" I began fucking her like a madman, driving deeper and harder with each stroke. I was smashing into her like a battering ram trying to break down the castle door.

At first, I was afraid I might hurt her as hard as I was stabbing at her, but she kept right up with me throwing herself back against my merciless thrusting. Her moans and gasps were non stop as I pounded her pussy like a machine.

I leaned over her back and reached up to find her amazing tits swaying under as she moved forward and back. I grabbed the hanging udders and began pinching and tugging on the stiff hard nipples, rolling them between my fingers as I played with the sensitive nubs. The effect was amazing.

"Oh yes, Michael! Play with my tits! Milk me! Milk me like your slutty cow as you fuck me! Oh, God! Ohhh!" I turned my hands around and grabbed her tits as if I was milking her, pulling down on her nipples like I would do a cow's udders. I timed my tugs to match my thrusts into her and she went wild.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! I'm going to cum again! Please don't stop! Harder! Harder!" I knew she was close to cumming as her pussy started to tighten around my cock. I knew exactly how to send her over the edge.

"Now I want you to be a good girl and cum for me. Cum or I'll spank your ass young lady!" I growled in her ear. I had a feeling that my sweet southern secretary had a bit more naughty she wanted to show me. I was right.

"Oh God yes! Oh please spank me! Spank my naughty ass, Michael! I've been so bad–I need a good spanking!"

I let go of one of her nipples and smacked her ass hard leaving an angry red handprint on her ass cheek. I swatted her again a couple more times and that was all it took.

"Oh, fuck! oh, fuck! Oh god, I'm cumming! I'm cumming all over your magnificent cock!"

I felt a rush of warm fluid as she opened up the floodgates and poured her sweet reward out for me. I wanted this orgasm to be one for the record books so I kept on pounding her, thrusting in and out savagely as her orgasm took over her body.

She flailed and bucked and pitched trying to get away from me but I wouldn't allow that. Instead just to add a little extra to the experience I licked my thumb and shoved it deep into her asshole as her orgasm reached its peak. She pushed up on all fours and threw her head back her blond hair flying.

"Ohhh myyy Goddd!" she screamed out at the top of her lungs.

A few more strokes and I put myself over the edge. "I'm gonna cum Annie, I'm gonna cum real quick."

I always like to warn my partner the first time because I never know how they want me to cum. Some want it in their mouths so they can taste and swallow it. Some don't like to swallow. Some like it on them and some like it in them. It is a good policy to find out beforehand–if you want a second date with them!

"Yes! Yes, I'm cumming too! Cum in my pussy! Please, Michael, cum inside me, please! Oh God yes!"

No problem. In another moment, I moaned like an animal, "Fuck, here I cum! Here I cum, Annie! Oh fuck!" As I shot my load into her throbbing pussy. A great shudder went through her and she collapsed onto the bed utterly exhausted and near unconscious, the only sounds were weak unintelligible moans and occasional jerks as the spasms of her orgasm faded slowly away.

I collapsed on top of her and then rolled off her to lay next to her, both of us panting like a dog on a hot summer day as we tried to catch our breaths. I pulled her to me as soon as I had gathered enough strength, and we lay there with her in my arms until we recovered.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments