Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's Getting Hot In Here

5
21 Comments 21
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Robert Isle was looking at life differently.  He and his wife were married for thirty years.  As they were both aging, his wife was getting further and further away from wanting to have intercourse.

At first, it was just annoying and later it was depressing.  His wife always enjoyed sex, but after the menopause didn’t really seem interested.  It wasn’t that he didn’t love her, but he had sexual needs that needed to be taken care of.

He was tired of masturbating and watching porn.  That really became stale after a while.  He found himself looking for ways to experience sex again.  He didn’t want to cheat but for him to have sex again he would have to.

~~

Robert was working late at the office.  His secretary had finished her assignment when she knocked at his door.

“Mr. Isle, do you have some time to look over the Kensington file?”

“Yes.  Please come in!”

Jenna White walked in slowly and sat down.  She handed Robert the file.  She had a banana in her hand and slowly began to open it.  Robert glanced at the file but looked up from time to time to watch Jenna eat her banana.

She opened her mouth wide and took a bite.  It was very sensual how she ate her banana.  Robert wondered how her mouth might feel on his cock.  He hadn’t had sex in a while and watching his hot Latina secretary eat her banana, made his cock throb in his boxers.

Robert continued watching the sexy secretary eat her large banana.  He became aroused and needed to wipe his brow several times while watching her.

“It’s so hot in here.  Are you hot Ms. White?”

“No.  It’s quite pleasant in here.”

Robert continued to read the file.  He was desperate to have sex with his secretary.  She had an athletic body with long hair which she wore in a bun.  Her eyes were brown and doe shaped.  

Her clothes always clung to her body leaving not much to the imagination.  She didn’t always wear a bra and often her breasts were easily seen in her blouses.  She never wore panties because there were never lines to be seen.

Robert worked closely with her and often got peeks at her amazing breasts.  He often fantasized with having an affair with the sexy senorita.  He was just nervous about how to flirt with her.  He was hoping she’d get the hint and just throw herself at him. 

The late nights and the compliments to her didn’t help.  He even bought her little gifts that would make her smile.  She had been working with him for the past year and there working relationship was just that. 

The nights they worked closely together she’d always tease him with her food.  She ate a lot of bananas.  She loved ice cream cones and lollipops.  She liked showing him how skilled she was with her mouth and tongue.  Robert was always hard after watching the beauty eat.  Several times he would have to lock his office door so he could masturbate his problems away.  Jenna was a tease and he was wanting to fuck her brains out.

“Jenna the report is wonderful.  Would you care to have a drink together?”

“Why don’t you ask what you really want to ask?  I know you want to have sex.”

“What do you mean?  I’ve always been very professional.”

Jenna got up from her seat and slowly began to unbutton her blouse. 

“I know you want to feel my breasts.  Let me show them to you!”

Robert looked at the beauty dumbfounded and loosened his tie.  He was happy she finally said something.  He’d been slowly and ever so carefully, showing her that he was attracted to her.

He was happy she finally made the initial move to get things started.  He patiently watched her while she seductively took her blouse off.  Her breasts were the size of grapefruits.  Her nipples were large and pink and looked scrumptious with the reveal.

She walked in front of Robert and placed his hands on her melons. 

“Do you like them?”

“Yes!  They’re amazing.”

“Suck on my nipples.  Hold them in your hands!”

“Certainly.”

Robert held her melons in his hands.  He squeezed them and positioned his mouth around her nipple.  He sucked on them slowly and enjoyed them.  Jenna swung her head back while her boss gave pleasure to her huge jugs.

MiluFoxxxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiluFoxxxTS

“My pussy needs attention as well.  Let me show you my pussy.  I hope you like a bare kitty!”

“Oh yes!  I’ve dreamed about your snatch for a year.”

Jenna giggled while she unzipped her skirt.  She wasn’t wearing any panties.  She put her leg up on Robert’s desk and pointed down at her vagina.

“Lick it!  Make my pussy cum.”

“Yes, ma’am!”

Robert put his mouth over her vagina and licked and sucked all around her precious prize.  She was completely waxed.   His tongue had a delightful playground to explore.

“Get on top of my desk.  It will be a better place to enjoy your pussy buffet.”

Jenna was glad he mentioned that.  Her leg was in an awkward position and sitting on her butt would be more comfortable.  Robert moved his papers while the hot secretary sat on the desk.

She opened her legs wide and Robert dove in.  He pulled back her pussy lips and dove into her pink taco.  Her folds were quite plump while he pushed his tongue up inside of her.  She moaned and groaned while he gave her oral pleasure.

He tongue-fucked his secretary and made her juices pour out of her pussy.  His cock was hard and needed to come out of his boxers.  He made her orgasm several times.

“Ms. White, I must fuck your pussy now!”

“Okay.  Fuck me hard and slap my butt!”

“Yes, ma’am!”

Robert took off his clothes while looking at the hot beauty.  She now walked over to his couch and bent over.

She had an amazing butt.  He was going to fuck her and slap her buttocks like she had asked.  His dick was long and hard and throbbing by this point.  He hadn’t had sex in a while and hoped he could perform.

He spat on his palm and wiped it over her juicy pussy.  He pushed his throbbing dick up inside of the sultry beauty.  Her pussy felt amazing while he pushed his dick inside.

“Oh, Mr. Isle.  Fuck me hard!  Fuck my cunt!”

“Yes, ma’am!”

Robert pushed his dick up inside of her.  He thrust in and out of her tight pussy.  He slapped her buttocks which made her squeal with delight.

“Oh Yes!  Fuck me harder!  Oh Yes!”

She screamed while her pussy juices flowed down her legs.  She orgasmed several times while he fucked her hard.  Her cunt felt amazing on his dick.  After a few minutes, he released his junk into the hot beauty.

“Oh God!  That was amazing!  You’re amazing.  Would you suck my cock?  You’ve been teasing me with your mad skills." 

“Sucking cock is my specialty.  Have you been a good boy?”

“The best.  Now show me what you can do with those gorgeous lips!”

Robert stood there while his secretary went down to the floor.  She crouched down and licked the cum from his cock.  She teased him with her tongue while she licked the hot sticky goo from his dick.

She maintained eye contact while sucking his dick.  His cock slowly got hard in her mouth.  She moved her mouth up and down while she massaged his balls in her hand.

Robert felt weak in the knees while she gave him head.  It was better than anything he ever imagined.  His cock was enjoying the attention she gave to him.

“Fuck!  Let me sit down.  Your mouth is amazing.”

Jenna stopped sucking his cock while he sat on the couch.  She got in position and continued to give him oral pleasure.  Once he was hard, she climbed into his lap and pushed his dick up inside of her again.

She put his hands on her melons while she rocked back and forth on his lap.  She kissed him passionately while she fucked his brains out.  He was exhausted from all the sex they had. 

“Fuck!  I’m coming!  Yes! Oh Yes!”

Robert helped moved the beauty up and down his cock.  He too moaned and came again inside of her.  They fucked for a few hours and were both exhausted.  Robert felt like a man again.

“That was amazing!  You’re definitely getting a raise!”

“Good!  I hope I get a promotion.  I’ll be keeping you quite busy, Mr. Isle.  I’m a sexual fiend.  I hope you can keep up!”

“I’ll try my very best.  I think you’ll enjoy!  How about we get that drink now?”

“How about ice cream?”

“Sure.”

Robert would take his hot secretary for ice cream.  He knew she’d tease him with how she licked her cone.  He felt recharged and like a man again.  He just wouldn’t share his excitement with his wife.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments