Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaq At The Christmas Party

"Christmas party sex..."

34
16 Comments 16
45.3k Views 45.3k
734 words 734 words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"Another of my wife's exploits."

This is another true account of an event that happened very recently. Christmas comes every year, as does the works party. It was Friday evening and Jaq was off to the works Christmas party.

Jaq was getting dressed up as I sat watching the usual rubbish on the television. Jaq appeared in the lounge and asked how she looked. As is usual, she looked bloody amazing, her long blonde hair was curled and she looked ravishing in her short sparkling dress. The plea of a quick blow job was dismissed as the taxi arrived to pick her up.

The party was being held at a local hotel with mixed guests from several companies. My phone bleeped a little while later and the text message informed me that she had arrived safely.

My evening consisted of a diet of mainly beer and crisps. Around ten thirty, I received another text message, I should be in bed but awake when Jaq arrived home dressed in a pair of her panties. I asked what time I should expect her home and she replied soon after one.

I retired to the bedroom at around twelve and found a nice pair of pink lacy panties in her drawer. After a quick shower, I was in bed wearing her lovely little panties. I guessed that I would be cleaning up a very cummy pussy very soon. My cock was swelling at the thought.

A little after one, I heard Jaq arrive home and walk up the stairs. Apart from being a little drunk, she looked fine. Jaq sat on the edge of the bed and told me about her evening. Jaq told me that her work colleagues were a little dull and she had wandered off into the bar and she had got chatting to two guys from a local taxi company. The two guys had agreed to bring Jaq home for free. Jaq accepted and they set off.

Feeling bad about the failure of the party, the three of them had gone to a local night spot for a drink. One thing had led to another and Jaq had found herself round the back of the club with the two guys. As Jaq told me the details, my cock was leaking pre-cum into her pink lacy panties, Jaq noticed this and told me more details.

SofiaAldana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaAldana

Tom and Andy were their names and both attractive guys, Jaq told me. Jaq was snogging Tom as she felt her dress being lifted, Andy had removed her panties without any protest. Jaq then explained that she was bent over and Andy was sliding his huge cock along the crack of her arse. Meanwhile, Tom had released his cock from his trousers and presenting it to Jaq. Soon, Jaq was giving Tom a blow job as Andy slid his huge cock into her wet, willing pussy.

As Jaq was explaining this, she was rubbing my cock through the lacy panties and they were becoming very damp She continued telling her story. Andy had fucked her for a while before shooting his seed deep into her married pussy. Tom had changed ends and he had also released his load into her pussy.

Jaq had then pulled her panties back on and the guys had dropped her off at our house. I was now so ready to cum but Jaq had other ideas, she straddled my face with her panties still on. I could smell the pure sex coming from her crotch, a mixture of her juices and the cum of two guys. She demanded that I suck the crotch of her panties, I was soon sucking on her panties and the cum was straining through the gusset.

Eventually, she removed her panties and I was able to lick her clean. Jaq had had several orgasms while I performed my duties and was pleased with my performance. My panties were now removed and Jaq straddled my hard cock before plunging down onto it. As Jaq fucked me she had me lick my own pre-cum from the pink panties. A little while later, I added my seed to my horny wife before falling asleep.

I awoke the following morning just as Jaq was about to straddle my face and get me to clean my own mess from her wet well-used pussy.

 

Another one of our sexy exploits explained as best as I can, hope you all enjoyed.

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments