Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jayne The Hot Office Assistant

6
18 Comments 18
15.9k Views 15.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

It’s not easy being beautiful.  Jayne King often wondered what it was like to be an average person.  Jayne was always hassled or whistled at.  She was used to getting attention from men and women.

You see, Jayne had an abnormally large chest.  Oddly enough, she didn’t have implants.  If she was walking down the street, people would cat call out to her.  She would get very embarrassed by the sexual comments towards her.

She was constantly hit on at bars and clubs.  Not only did Jayne have a beautiful face, she also had an amazing body.  She was slender with round melons and a nice backside as well.

Jayne recently got a new job.  She started out as a receptionist but recently got promoted to Roger Clemson’s Executive Assistant.  Mr. Clemson was the owner of the company.

Roger kept Jayne busy but often would give her filing where she would need to bend over and show off her amazing breasts and ass.  Roger loved looking at his busty assistant.  Her clothes were very tight, and her skirts were quite short.

He hadn’t made a move on her yet, but often fantasized about bending her over the file cabinet and fucking her cunt hard.  Jayne always wore business suits with short skirts and fitted jackets.  She’d often get warm and take off her jacket mid-day.

Jayne was a tall woman with long red hair and creamy white skin.  She had green eyes and pouty lips which she kept lip gloss on.  She had a nice curvy body with an amazing ass.  Her best feature was her enormous breasts.  Roger was pretty sure her breasts were a G-cup.  He’d never seen a woman with such a slender figure and such an amazing bust.

Jayne wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed. However, she was a hot piece of ass.  Roger had big plans for his busty assistant.

~~

It’s was “Secretaries Week.”  Roger had a whole week of fun things planned for his secretary.  Of course, she would be putty in his hands. He hoped to have her mouth around his cock later in the week. He planned on giving her flowers, candy, lunch, dinner and lots of presents. 

Jayne arrived by seven-thirty.  She needed to wait for the caterer who would be bringing coffee and bagels for the office.  He arrived shortly after her. 

“Hello.  I have an order for Roger Clemson.”

“Please follow me.”

She could feel his eyes staring at her.  When they got to the conference room, he began setting up.

“You look really pretty.  I love your outfit.”

“Thank you.  You’re much too kind.”

“I’m Brian.  I’ve seen you a bunch of times.  I’m always blown away with how sexy you are.  I hope that wasn’t inappropriate to say.  You’re just the hottest woman I’ve ever seen.”

Jayne was a bit embarrassed.  She was constantly hit on.  Sometimes, she was flattered.  In this instance, she felt a tad horny.  She hadn’t had sex in a few weeks.  She thought she’d flirt with him and maybe he’d take her to his truck and fuck her.  Her boss and other employees were not going to be in the office for at least an hour.  She had time to have a little fun.

“You’re much too kind to say I’m such a sexy woman.  You’re a hot guy!  Let’s exchange phone numbers.”

“Sure.  Here’s my phone.  Just put your contact information in.  I’ll do the same on your phone.”

Jayne and Brian took the other’s phone and put their information in.  He dropped his phone and Jayne bent down to get it.  It gave him a nice look down her shirt.  He swallowed his spit hard getting an eyeful of her nice tits.  He could feel his cock growing in his pants.

“Do you want to come outside?  I’d like to show you a few things.”

Jayne smiled and followed him to the elevator.  He grabbed her and planted a kiss on her mouth. She knew he was interested in her.  Her body was wanting to be touched.  He put his hands on her breasts while he French-kissed her.

They walked out to his delivery truck.  He opened the door and helped her into the truck.  He closed the door and grabbed Jayne into a tight embrace.  Jayne unbuttoned her shirt and took off her bra.  Brian pulled up her skirt and pulled down her panties.  He put his hand onto her pussy and rubbed it all around.  He smiled when he felt how moist her pussy was. 

He unzipped his pants and bent the beauty over the bread rack.  He spat on his palm and rubbed his spit over her pussy.  He pushed his endowed cock into the beauty.  He fucked her hard and held her breasts in his hands.  She moaned and groaned while he fucked her.  They were in good rhythm with each other.  She moaned while she came.  Brian pulled out of her pussy.

“I’d really like a blow job!”

Jayne knelt in front of him and accepted his huge dick into her throat.  She bobbed up and down until he moaned and blew a load down her throat.  She smiled and swallowed his thick cream.

“I better go.  My boss will be in soon.  Call me sometime!”

Jayne put her clothes back on.  Brian helped her out and moved to the front of the truck.  Jayne walked into the building.  She noticed Mr. Clemson had just parked his car.  She hurried into the building and made sure everything was ready in the conference room.

She made Mr. Clemson his coffee and buttered a bagel for him.  She brought everything into his office.  She turned his computer on and printed out his emails.  She turned his lights on and hurried to her desk. 

When she got to her desk, Mr. Clemson had left a beautiful bouquet of flowers on Jayne’s desk.

“Happy Secretaries Week!”

AnyelinaCruz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnyelinaCruz

“The flowers are stunning.  Thank you!”

“You’re a wonderful assistant.  I want to take you out to lunch today.  Are you free?”

“Yes.  Thank you!”

Mr. Clemson went into his office.  Jayne had to do some copying at the copier.  She walked down the hall to the copier room.  She put the document into the machine.  She had to make one-hundred collated copies.

Of course, the paper got jammed.  Jayne opened the machine up and took the jammed paper out of the machine.  She was bending in such a way.  A few of the staff accountants were behind her and got a peek down her shirt.  They chuckled and one of the men went up right behind her and felt her ass.

These kinds of things constantly happened to her.  She never made a big deal about it.  She knew most men found her attractive.  She was surprised her boss never made any kind of advances towards her.  She really liked that about him.

She kind of had a crush on him.  He was older than her.  He dressed in nice suits and always had the nicest shoes.  He was quite handsome.   She always felt a bit nervous when they were alone in his office.  She and her boss worked many hours together after hours.

Jayne finally finished making the copies.  She held the copies in her arms and walked back to her desk.  She noticed a box of candy on her chair.  Mr. Clemson left them for her.

Jayne was happy that he was treating her so nice.  She grabbed the pile of documents and walked into Mr. Clemson’s office.  She put them on a table in the back of the room.

“Thank you for the chocolate!  You’re really spoiling me.”

“It’s my pleasure.  You’re a wonderful assistant.  Would you go get your notebook.  I want to dictate a letter to you.”

“Of course.”

Jayne went back to her desk and grabbed her steno notebook.  She went back into his office.

“Close the door!”

She closed the door and sat down.  Mr. Clemson dictated several letters to her.  When he was done, he stood behind her chair and rubbed her neck.

“Your neck is so tight.  Just relax and I’ll give you a massage.”

Jayne felt her body tingle when he rubbed and massaged at her neck.  She also felt her nipples getting hard in her bra.  Her pussy was moistening up in her panties while Mr. Clemson gave her neck a nice massage.

“I could lock the door and give your whole body a nice massage.  What do you say my dear?”

“That sounds wonderful.”

Mr. Clemson locked his door and closed his blinds in his office.  He helped Jayne take off her jacket.  He unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her massive bra.  He licked his lips looking at her round melons.

He unzipped her skirt and pulled her panties down her legs. 

“Miss King, you have a beautiful body.  Wow, your breasts are amazing!”

“Thank you!”

Mr. Clemson felt his cock growing in his pants.  He brought Miss King over to the couch.  He helped her lie on her stomach.  He moved his hands up and down her body massaging her.  He squeezed her buttocks and continued down her legs.  She moaned while he caressed her body.

“I give a really great tongue massage.  I bet you’d really enjoy that.”

“That sounds heavenly.”

“Come sit on my desk.  Spread your legs!”

Jayne sat on Mr. Clemson’s desk and opened her legs.  He was turned on by her bare pussy.  He licked her legs and blew on her pussy.  He moved his tongue up and down and all around over her pussy.  He pushed his tongue into the slutty secretary and fucked her slowly with his tongue. 

She played with her amazing rack while he tasted her juices.  Her sweet pussy juices trickled out of her pussy.  Mr. Clemson was enjoying her but wanted to sink his cock into the slutty beauty.

“You’re nice and slick.  Why don’t you stand up and bend over!  I’ve been wanting to fuck you since you started.”

Jayne got off his desk and bent over.  Mr. Clemson took off his clothes and slid his cock into the busty assistant.  He grabbed her breasts and thrusted into her pussy.  Her tits swayed to the left and to the right while he fucked his assistant hard.

She moaned and groaned while he had his way with her.  She had already had sex a few hours before with the catering man.  Now her boss had his cock deep inside of her cunt.

He pushed his finger into her asshole while fucking the hot assistant.  She came several times while he fucked her.  He pulled out of her pussy and pointed to his cock.

“Suck it!”

Mr. Clemson stood in the middle of the room.  Jayne squatted down and accepted his endowed cock.  He face-fucked her mouth while she made all the usual cock-sucking noises.  He let out a moan and sprayed her throat with his hot cum.

“That was amazing.  You’re a very talented woman.  You better get dressed.  Will go to lunch around noon.  Unless you want to come back here for round two.  I wouldn’t mind eating your pussy again.”

Jayne smiled while she got dressed.  She knew everything changed.  Her boss wasn’t interested in her secretarial duties.  He was interested in her tits and ass.  He wasn’t going to keep her late giving her mindless work.  He’d keep her late and fuck her brains out.

She knew that she’d be giving him head whenever he asked.  He’d fuck her after his meetings and eat her pussy when he was hungry.  She’d still have to be his secretary, but she was going to be his whore in addition to her filing and typing.

She knew she’d get a pay increase for her extra duties.  Jayne had been in this situation many times.  She was up for the slutty duties she’d be asked to do.

At noon, Mr. Clemson and his secretary left for lunch.  Except, he took her to a hotel and fucked her brains out.  He was quite happy with their new arrangement.  Jayne was happy to have Mr. Clemson’s attention.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments