Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Life As A Married Trucker

"Life as a trucker sure has its pleasures . . ."

22
12 Comments 12
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

I am an over-the-road truck driver and my wife, Donna sometimes goes with me on my extended trips. Donna is a cutie and is built like a brick house, standing 5’4” and weighing all of 103 pounds soaking wet. Everywhere we go, she always draws a lot of attention. 

I like the mischievousness Donna sometimes beings into our life. We’ve been married about ten years and we have a very happy sex life, but every now and then, one of us gets a hankering for something different. We’re very committed to each other, but we also are open-minded about sex and having a little fun.

A while back, I asked Donna if she had ever had a three-way and at first, I got an icy stare in return. Then after a few minutes, she asked if I was wanting to do a three-way.

“No,” I told her, “I was just curious, more or less.”

I told her how I had seen her looking at other girls whenever we would stop at truck stops or rest-stops, so I was just curious as to why she often cast her gaze on other women for long periods of time.

“Women intrigue me,” Donna disclosed, “Not so much in a sexual way, just in general.”

Then one day, on an extended drive out to California from Texas, we picked up a girl, hitch-hiking alone across the country. One thing led to another, and Donna and this girl ended up hooking up in the sleeper section of the cab, as we made our way across I-10. I damn near had my first wreck that night, as two pair of naked female legs accidentally extended out of the sleeper along with deep moans of pleasure.

After we deposited out hitch-hiker in California, I told Donna that next time, she had to let me watch.

“Maybe,” Donna said, “Next time, you should just pull over and we'll have you join us.”

“Maybe I just might do that,” I countered.

I wrote a little short story about that adventure for Lush Stories on the internet, and it got quite a few likes and comments. I showed Donna what I had done and at first, she was embarrassed, but I assured her that in changing her name for the story, no one would ever know who she or I were. That seemed to calm her down a bit.

Then one night as we were sitting at a rest stop, Donna asked me if I had ever read some of the stories written by a particular author on Lush and when I said that I had, she was surprised. We were both surprised to find out we both liked the same stories.

“Do you think the stories are true?” Donna asked.

“I have no idea,” I told Donna, “But I do like the author’s style.”

We debated if the author was a guy or a girl, since the author seemed to write from both perspectives. It was clear the author had said he was a guy, but we weren’t sure. You just don’t know when it is the internet.

“It’s probably some fat sex-starved teenager in the garage,” Donna said. I agreed.

A few days went by and I took a flying leap. I messaged our favorite author and complimented his storytelling. I told him I was an over-the-road driver and that I often stop off in Dallas on over-the-road trips and that my wife, Donna often traveled with me. He didn’t respond for several days, and I didn’t think to look at the Lush site for several days afterwards.

When I signed in to Lush, I saw a message from our favorite author and a thanks. He also asked me to send him a photo of Donna.

I asked for the same from him and he readily complied. I was surprised to find out he was a decent looking guy, in his late fifties and well-groomed and professional looking. I sent him a photo of Donna and he replied, “Holy smokes, man, you hit the jackpot.”

He wasn’t telling me anything I didn’t already know.

I have always had a secret wish to see Donna getting boned by another guy. Call me weird, but I think it would be erotic and cool. Donna is a great fuck and she likes to put on a show, and she can be quite a tease when she wants to be. I once dared her to flash a bunch of college guys as we were near the beaches one day and she not only flashed them, she mooned them. She was always wearing tight little skirts or tight as hell blue jeans, just to see the reaction she might get at truck stops.

Our Lush author continued to post, and Donna and I became more and more intrigued. We started following all of the postings. 

“We should meet him one day,” I blurted out after she read a recent story posted online by our Lush friend. "These stories are so damn erotic!"

“That’s not likely to happen,” Donna replied. “People do this as a hobby, but I’m willing to bet he would never agree to a meetup.”

“I don’t know,” I replied. “I have a feeling this guy might be willing to meet up.”

Donna laughed.

“You know,” Donna replied, “If he turns out to be a hunk and not some weirdo, you might be unleashing something wild in me.”

“You’ll have to let me watch,” I said.

“You mean you wouldn’t do a three-way with me and another dude?” Donna pressed.

“I’m sorry,” I told Donna. “I love you, but I don’t want sweaty balls next to mine. I’d just as soon watch.”

Donna laughed.

“But if it were a girl, you’d be all over her…”

“In a heartbeat,” I replied. “I am a guy, you know.”

A few more days went by, and as luck would have it, one of our stops was going to be in Dallas one afternoon. I messaged our Lush friend and asked if he wanted to meet up with Donna and me for a late lunch or early dinner at the truck stop. 

To  my surprise, he was actually online and responded with his cell phone number and asked me to call him.

Patrick was a cool guy. He said he wasn’t sure if I was for real or just a teenager in a garage posting on the internet. I laughed and told him that Donna thought the same thing about him.

He agreed that he’d like to meet up with us on our next pass through Dallas. I told him we were about two hours away. We agreed to a place and a time and to call about an hour before the meetup.

As Donna and I pulled into Dallas, I told her that I had a surprise for her. She was a bit road weary at that point and not really paying attention. I told her that we’d be meeting up with a potential customer at the truck stop and asked her to freshen up a bit.

“Freshening up” for Donna was a cue to dress slutty or sexy looking, since sex sells our services to trucking brokers - not that we'd ever have sex for business, but we liked to make folks think so. It always got us some pretty good cargo loads and plenty of money to go with it.

Donna slipped into some super-tight jeans and a low cut, button-down shirt that she comfortably left unbuttoned to show off her cleavage. As she changed in the sleeper cab, I called Patrick and confirmed our meetup place.

It was hot in Dallas the day that we arrived. Donna looked super cute and sexy in her “freshened up” attire. She slipped on her straw cowboy hat and asked, “How do I look?”

“Very sexy,” I told her, quickly adding, “Maybe you’ll get lucky.”

“Maybe so,” she quickly shot back. “I’m past due for a good fuck.”

As we entered the diner, with country music blaring from the speakers, Patrick stood up and made his way to the hostess stand. I knew it was him because I immediately recognized him from the photograph, a photo he had sent me weeks before.

JuliaLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaLee

We shook hands and exchanged pleasantries. Donna proffered a very pronounced wink as she introduced herself.

Patrick was a tall guy, probably six-foot-four and weight-to-height proportional. With a touch of grey on his temples and a rugged square-jaw look, he appeared more like a movie mogul than a businessman. 

I could tell Patrick was very impressed with Donna. As we headed to our seats, Donna took her usual seat, but as she scooted onto the bench seat of the booth, I took up a seat across from her, which forced Patrick to sit next to Donna. Donna didn’t say a word about the seating arrangement, but I am sure she found it a little peculiar. Potential customers almost always sat across from Donna and me.

The waitress approached and took our drink orders. As soon as she left, Patrick said, “Y’all seem like some pretty nice folks.”

“We try to be,” I replied. “We’re on the road a lot, and we only make it back to West Virginia in the fall.”

“West Virginia,” Patrick said, “That’s good country.”

The conversation was light and easy, as we chatted about the trucking world and Patrick’s business conducting risk evaluations for trucking firms. The waitress delivered our drinks and then took our food order. As she left, I excused myself to the men’s room. When I returned to the table, Donna was suspiciously quiet.

“So, what did I miss while I was away?” I nonchalantly asked.

“Nothing,” Donna replied.

I looked at Patrick.

“Did you tell her how we connected?” I asked.

“No,” Patrick replied. “I thought I’d leave that up to you.”

Donna looked at Patrick and then at me, waiting for an explanation.

“Lush,” I said.

“Lush?” Donna questioned. It took her a second to process the connection. “Oh, my Gawd!” Donna exclaimed as she realized the connection, her hands covering her mouth in surprise.

“I told you he was probably a normal guy,” I intoned.

“No, you didn’t,” Donna shot back, “You said he was probably a horny teenager in his garage or basement.”

“Well," Patrick replied, “At least you got the ‘horny’ part right.”

Donna’s hand slipped to her forehead in embarrassment.

“Oh, my Gawd!” Donna extolled as she fanned herself with her hands.

“Does she always get this way when she is flustered?” Patrick asked.

“Sometimes,” I replied. “Sometimes she simply starts stripping out of her clothes.”

“No, I do not!” Donna curtly shot back.

“Well, if you did,” Patrick replied, “I wouldn’t care.”

Donna looked up at the ceiling. “Lord take me now,” she extolled.

Patrick patted Donna’s thigh with his hand. “Don’t worry,” Patrick said. “It’s all good.”

Donna closed her eyes and shook her head back and forth slowly. She took in a deep breath and exhaled forcefully.

“Why do you have to be so freaking cool?” Donna said as she stared across the table at me.

I simply smiled and said nothing.

“You got a really cute wife,” Patrick remarked, his hand still resting on Donna’s thigh.

“Yup,” I replied, “She’s a great partner, that’s for sure, and when you get her alone in the sleeper, she becomes like a little tiger.”

“You don’t say,” Patrick replied.

“Oh yeah,” I replied. “Maybe you should go check out our sleeper cab. The truck is a 2019 and loaded.”

Donna’s eyes widened. I am sure she was blown away by my brazen offer for Patrick the see the sleeper cab.

“Babe,” I said, “Do you mind showing our guest the sleeper while I hold down the dinner fort for a while?”

Donna stared straight ahead at me, speechless.

“You don’t have to do anything, if you don’t want to,” I said.

“Oh, hell no,” Donna quickly snapped back, leaning against Patrick. “We’re into this, this far, we might as well have a little fun.”

I looked at Patrick and smiled. “You’ve been warned,” I said.

Patrick seemed happy to take a chance. He looked at Donna and she gently pushed against him, saying, “Come on, dude, let me show you our work office.”

I watched as they stepped out of the booth. Patrick slipped his arm around Donna’s svelte waist and hers around his, as they made their way out of the diner, across the parking lot and to the truck. I watched as she opened the door to the cab and he helped her up and into the truck, following her into the cab. The door closed behind them.

I motioned for the waitress and asked her to hold our lunch for a bit, because I had some business to attend. I made my way out to the truck. I did a walk-around check of the trailer and then stepped up on the running board of the truck cab, on the passenger side. The driver seat and passenger seat were both empty.

I unlocked the passenger side door and silently slipped into the cab. I could hear lovemaking sounds coming from the sleeper section behind the seats. It hadn’t taken them long to become very heavily engaged. I pulled on the curtain and slid the sleeper cab door open.

Patrick was shirtless and so was Donna. Patrick looked at me and quickly apologized.

“No, dude,” I said, “Keep on trucking. I am here just to watch.”

Donna was all over Patrick. She had him stripped of his pants in an instant. I had seen guys with erections in porno movies, but this was different. His cock was very thick in size and I could see the blood vessels standing out. It was also larger than I might have expected. Donna didn’t hesitate going down on him and I was amazed at how effortless she made it look. His cock became a deep crimson in color, and I could tell he was about to explode. Donna stripped out of her jeans as he waited patiently by her. I helped pull them from her feet.

Patrick didn’t waste any time in repositioning himself on top of Donna. Donna looked over at me and I simply smiled. She closed her eyes as Patrick entered her. She wrapped her feet around him and dug her fingernails into his back, as he worked his cock back and forth inside of her. I could tell she was about to orgasm as she began to loudly moan and scream, “Oh Gawd!”

I was horny as I could be watching things from the cab. I pushed my hand into my pants and gripped my cock.

I think all three of us came at the same time. It was truly an amazing thing.

Patrick rolled onto his back on the far side of the sleeper cabin.

“There’s more room in here than I would have thought,” said Patrick as he lay naked on the far side of Donna.

“You should go on a road trip with us,” Donna proffered.

“I am not a DOT qualified driver,” Patrick replied.

“You don’t need to be,” Donna said. “You can be a ‘DOT regulated sleeper cab assistant’.”

We all knew there was no such a thing as a “DOT regulated sleeper cab assistant”, but I loved Donna’s quick-witted humor with our new friend who was responsible for helping to ensure DOT compliance standards were being followed.

After a few minutes more of idle chit-chat, Patrick thanked me for sharing my afternoon and Donna with him. Patrick dressed and was soon on his way. I look forward to seeing his story on Lush, if he writes it.

In the meantime, I am working on  my story about the three-way torrid affair I had with Donna and a sleeper cab assistant by the name of Torrie from Flagstaff, Arizona . . . Donna gave in and I got my wish granted. 

Drive safe.

 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments