Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lucy 2

"The affair peters out except for two last times"

16
10 Comments 10
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This follows on from my earlier piece - ‘Sleeping with the Boss.’ Reading that first will make this follow-up easier to follow."

Our ‘affair’ for want of a better word, had to be and was kept very discreet. Other than when we returned after that first weekend we never came into or left work together. 

Lucy had also been promoted and moved to a different part and building in our work's complex. That made things a lot easier as we no longer interacted at work, even though I also had been promoted and was now ‘Head of Section’.

After a few months of behaving like an old married couple, we realised that lust, not love, had been the driving force in our relationship. Not that that in itself was a bad thing, just that we both realised that the long-term view was not going to happen. In a way, it all came to a head, when I also realised that my long-term future in the industry was not looking good. The textile industry of the sixties was dying on its feet, helped on the way by cheap overseas imports. 

I jumped before being pushed out of an industry that was ceasing to exist. Lucy was in the process of doing the same. In that process, she ended up about a hundred and fifty miles north of our current location and I was going to be about the same distance in the opposite direction - three hundred miles apart was not going to work for either of us.

‘Parting - such sweet sorrow,’ as dear old Will put it in his play - and it was. Dinner, a lingering bottle of wine and then a last (by choice) return to my apartment. 

We played the game of alternate pieces of clothing removal with suitable kissing and hugging as we went along. Lucy’s nipples stood out like organ stops when I removed her bra. In turn, she giggled when, kneeling in front of me, she got slapped in the face by ‘him’ when she freed him up. Angry, red-tipped, hard and leaking slightly as Lucy took me in her mouth. She had taught herself to swallow all of me, which, given my rather larger than average size took a bit of doing. 

She always did it slowly, to give herself time to get used to him, and the effect was knee-trembling. No need for words or comment, she could tell how close I was and she decided to help me along; fingernails scratching behind your balls will do that and it definitely had the effect she was seeking. Several great surges and spurts left me clinging onto a chair to keep upright as Lucy slurped and swallowed the last vestiges of, what felt like, the odd pint or two of sperm. 

She licked her lips and said lovely, then ‘Your turn’. Such a hardship - I finished undressing her with the gentle removal of her lacy black knickers to reveal her lightly-furred pussy. Lips already excited and her ‘little’ man peeking out - she groaned as I sucked on her lips, each side in turn. The taste of her liquid nectar exquisite and the world's most wonderful, natural aphrodisiac. Writing those words, some fifty years and odd later my sense of taste and smell that go with this memory have just made me hard. Very hard. Senses are wonderful things when triggered.

I ran my tongue into her opening and she pulled my head into her, her hands playing with my hair as she did so. I pulled my foreskin back and forth and spread my own lubricant, not that, given Lucy’s arousal, I was going to need much. 

She was now sat on the very front of the sofa edge, so my kneeling between her legs was at a perfect height. Holding my shaft, Lucy pulled me so that his tip was now nestling between her lips. I eased forward as Lucy wrapped her legs around me and used her heels to encourage me further. A quick push and I was in, all the way, meshed. 

Holding her I rolled back onto my back taking her off the settee. Lucy now in her favourite position, sat on me, controlling and able to dangle her lovely titties in my face. 

Bliss!

Rolling in and out and squeezing him at the same time produced marvellous sensations for both of us. 

Even though I had not long produced a very wet cum I did so again. By now Lucy was on the pill and we were able to enjoy the added pleasure of bareback riding; it did tend to get a lot messier though. Don’t know who said it, probably me, I guess, but unless sex is messy, you ain’t doing it right.

Both sated, Lucy lay forward on my chest and we dozed lazily. A couple of hours later and after a shower, I ran Lucy to a place about a quarter of a mile from where she lived. That way no one saw us come and go. 

We parked up and looked at each other, Lucy spoke first, “Well here we are then…” and laughed nervously. “So it stops here.”

I looked at her wistfully and took her hand in mine. “We had some lovely times…” and Lucy continued, “but only really in bed. It never developed beyond that did it.”

I had to admit that was true. But then said that we should keep in touch and if and when we got the chance to meet and catch up. By now we both had fairly basic mobile phones and already had each other's numbers. 

Lucy abruptly undid her seat belt, gave me a quick kiss and started to get out, “before I end up in floods of tears.”

I didn’t stop her.

*****

We did keep in touch, although intermittently. I have to admit that I had a succession of girlfriends although none measured up or lasted over long. As this is written with the benefit of hindsight it would actually be four or five years before my soulmate came on the scene - didn’t stop me from ‘playing the field’ for a while though.

JenTayrlor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenTayrlor

Lucy in the meantime with the benefit of being older did have someone that she seemed to be settled with, although was not, as yet married. Out of the blue one evening, I had a call from her. That coming weekend she was going to be in a town about fifty miles away and could we possibly get together for a quick hello and maybe a drink.

As it happened I knew the town and suggested I buy her supper in a restaurant there. That fitted in with her plans, although she wouldn’t be able to stay because of staying with an old girlfriend that night. We finished the call and I was actually looking forward to catching up and having a chat as I was, at that point having a slightly ‘dry spell’ with lady friends.

*****

So it was three days later in the early late autumn evening I was sat in the restaurant, slightly early and really looking forward to seeing her. I was delighted when a new, slimmer and very attractive dressed Lucy came in the door, saw me and walked across.

She threw a mock curtsy and said, “Well hello handsome - do I pass?”

As I got up laughing, she threw her arms around my neck and gave me the biggest of big hugs and kisses. So started a wonderfully memorable evening. We chit-chatted about old friends and the work we were now doing. Nearly three years of time to update.

She glanced at her watch and the time and said that for what she needed to do, we needed, if I didn’t mind, to go shortly and could I also give her a lift to where she needed to get to. Of course, we could and no, of course, I didn’t mind.

*****

We walked to the car and I opened the passenger door of the SUV I now needed to drive, although, fortunately as it turned out, I had emptied out my samples and tidied it up a bit.

She said, “Now, we’re in a corner of a very quiet car park, where neither of us or the car are known - let’s hop in the back please.” Mystified I shut the front, opened the back, let her get in and went round to the other side for me. 

“Sven - indulge me please, I need a hug and a kiss.” I moved in and Lucy gave me a kiss that would have raised the dead. It certainly raised me! 

Shades of a time gone by with her hand rubbing the front of my chinos I was the owner of a very proud erection. Lucy, busy undoing me, simply said, “I need and want that back where it once belonged.”

As she finished getting me down to just my shirt, I  was undoing her blouse and front-loading bra. God those lovely hard nipples I’d so missed came back into view, clearly visible in the light of the distant street lights. My hand was stroking her thigh and on reaching her sticking tops -  the ‘giggle band’ - get that far and you were laughing, found a wet, furry ready mound. 

Making love or even having sex on the back seat of even a fairly large SUV is neither delicate or easy, but it’s greatly helped by having two very willing participants. Especially if there are no knickers to be removed. I laughed and said “You Minx” - Lucy just laughed, moved astride me and fed my cock into her wetness. 

We both groaned at the sensations that only intensified as she took me in all the way. Me on the front edge of the seat both hands engaged with her wonderful breasts. As she moved back up my cock I moved my hands to hold and squeeze her lovely bottom and then, with no danger of me coming out basically speeded up our now very fast fucking motion. Her keening getting louder, she bit my shoulder - thank god not my neck - to keep herself quiet. 

When it happened we both came like an express train. My back arched as I tried to get impossibly deeper into her. If I spurted once I spurted about ten times. Lucy was so overcome she was crying with the pleasure. I found some tissues to try and stem the leakage that had already started. Lucy took over, grabbing more from the box. 

Then panicked, “Sven - what time is it please?” I told her and she said, “Oh shit, my Hen night starts in twenty minutes!”

I was gob-smacked and could only stutter, “What?”

Lucy repeated, “Tonight is my Hen-night - in a week's time I’me getting married… 

“I so loved having sex with you, I wanted for both of us to have one last time together. My new husband to be has a lot to learn about making love, but has so many other attributes that I want him forever.”

Then she told me his name.

My old drinking buddy from when we had worked together. My sharp intake of breath gave me away. 

“You didn’t know,” she said. 

Having got my breath back I just said, “No - we hadn’t kept in touch.” 

*****

I did get my head around it, was invited to the wedding, but politely declined the invitation. In fact, I did have a prior event I did have to go to.

Don’t think I’ve had sex in a car since. Too damned uncomfortable and tends to do my back in. 

Lucy and her new betrothed moved much further North, beyond where we could comfortably meet - which I suspect was just as well. 

This really is a true end to this little tale - it’s written, pretty much as it happened. And ‘Yes’, as I said at the start of this tale, ‘Sleeping with the boss’, I was told that Lucy had passed... by my old drinking buddy, her husband.

 

Published 
Written by SventheElder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments