Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This story is part of the Weekend at Dave's Cottage series."

The meeting was dull and routine. I glanced around the conference room table and my eyes were drawn to Olivia. The forty-five year old mother of two looked more like thirty. Her red-rimmed glasses and bright ruby lipstick contrasted nicely with her dark ebony skin. Her bush of curly black hair swayed each time she moved her head even slightly. Her slender fingers, adorned with expensive jewlery that included a large wedding ring, stroked the pen she held pursed between her thick, pouty ruby lips. Her eyes caught mine.

Her dark eyes flickered as she looked into mine. Around her neck was a silver chain that ended in a large silver teardrop. It was nestled at the top of the deep dark valley of cleavage she displayed. Her fingers dropped the pen on the table in front of her and then fondled the silvery pendant. My eyes followed her fingers. With a slight smile, she shifted in her chair and forward slightly. As a result, her cleavage swelled and the button on her blouse strained mightily. Her hands went in front of her and I watched as she played with the wedding ring on her left hand, slowly spinning it around. 

Her lips parted slightly and her tongue flickered out. She licked her big, pouty lips as she looked at me. I shifted in my chair to relieve the pressure of my swelling cock. I tried to focus on the meeting again but my eyes returned to Olivia. She moved her shoulders forward and her arms squeezed the large breasts together, swelling the expansive cleavage even more. I watched as she slowly pulled the wedding ring off of her finger, raised her eyebrow, and returned the ring to its original place. Her eyes smouldered as she licked her lips again.

 I shifted again as my swelling cock strained against my pants. I looked away and tried to focus on the droning voice at the front of the conference room. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned my head slightly to see the long, slender fingers and brightly painted nails of Andrea’s hand.

”Sorry to interrupt the meeting,” she announced. “I require the services of my labour relations specialist. I will return him this afternoon.”

Olivia gave me a pouty frown as I stood up from the table. Her eyes glanced at the bulge in my pants before returning to my face. She gave a little smile.

”We are preparing for the upcoming union contract negotiations, so I will also be asking a few others for their time,” Andrea added.

She glanced at me before gesturing to Olivia.

”Olivia, your assistance will be required as you are involved in production. I trust you will be available?”

”Of course, Ms. Reebeck,” she replied. “Anytime you need me.”

”Good,” Andrea said. “I suspect you two will work well together.”

She turned and I followed her out of the conference room and to the elevator. I watched her curvy hips sway as her high heels clicked on the floor.

What a great ass.

Once in the elevator, Andrea whispered.

”There are cameras here.”

I nodded in understanding that I keep a professional distance and demeanour. She asked me about Olivia.

”Do you know Olivia yet?”

”Not really,” I answered. “I met her this morning.”

”She is not VP of Production yet, but she will be soon. She will be important to your career so I will arrange for you to work with her. Make sure you make a good impression.”

”Of course,” I replied. “I promised to never let you down.”

The elevator stopped and we walked down the hallway toward Carol’s desk. Carol gave a bright smile as we passed by and I saw the women give each other a wink. We entered Andrea’s office and I was told to close, and lock, the door. I did.

Laura_Gold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Laura_Gold

”I hear you went shopping,” she teased. “Did you like the tailors?”

”I did,” I answered. “I really enjoyed Carol’s company.”

”She certainly enjoyed yours,” she giggled as she leaned against her desk.

We looked at each other for a moment. I took my suit jacket off and tossed it on the couch. I undid the buttons on my sleeves as I inched toward her. My tie came off and I slowly unbuttoned my shirt, slowly revealing the light hair on my muscled chest. I pulled the shirt off and tossed it on the couch before standing in front of her. I pushed my right knee between her legs and lifted her skirt. My knee pushed her thighs apart and my thigh pressed into her.

I slid my right hand along her body and cupped her breast. She moaned lightly and pressed her pussy into my thigh as I began kissing her neck. Her long hair fell away from her shoulders as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes. I nibbled her ear lobe as my right hand began to find it’s way to between her legs. I felt the material of the silk panties disappear. Crotch less.

”I know what you need,” I whispered as I grabbed her by the ass and lifted her up onto the desk.

I pulled her skirt higher and forced her legs apart. I moved over and got on my knees in front of her as she looked down at me. My hands gripped her thighs and moved her legs over my shoulders as my tongue reached for her. Her fingers ran through my hair as my tongue rubbed up her wet slit and swirled around her clit. 

“Oh, yes,” she moaned.

I pushed my tongue down and fucked her with it, the tip thrusting in and out. I wrapped my lips around her pussy and sucked the juices from her before moving up to her clit. I buzzed it with my tongue before sucking it between my lips. She let out a loud groan as she climaxed, her fingers pulling my hair as she trembled. I let her recover for a brief moment before doing it again. I grabbed her clit in my lips and buzzed the tip of my tongue over the little nub. She groaned and climaxed again, soaking my chin as her fingers tugged on my hair. She went limp and fell back onto the desk.

Gently I lifted her legs off my shoulders and stood up. I looked at her beautiful face as I unzipped and dropped my pants. My hands grabbed around her thighs and pulled her to the edge of the desk. My aching cock pressed into her and slowly the fat, swollen tip pushed deeper into her wet, velvety opening. I pumped slowly until my entire cock was buried deep inside and then gripped her tightly, fucking her hard and fast until my cock exploded inside of her. I pumped slowly as my load filled her, enjoying the feeling of my cock sliding through the slickness.

 My cock slipped out and I stepped back. I pulled my pants back up before helping Andrea off the desk. She teetered on wobbly legs and sat back against the desk to recover while I went to the en-suite washroom and washed up. She had moved to the couch when I returned and lay on her back with her legs apart. I could see the pearly liquid seeping out of her glistening wet lips. Her eyes stayed closed as I dressed, finally opening when I leaned down to kiss her.

”You are so fabulous,” she purred.

”So are you,” I whispered. “You really turn me on.”

She smiled and ran her hand along my face.

”Tell Carol to hold my calls for a while,” she said. “I need a few minutes.”

”Sure,” I replied. “I’m sure she will understand.”

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments