Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Plug and Play (Chapter One)

"When you can't stop thinking about your coworker."

19
8 Comments 8
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Michelle had been working on her presentation for two weeks now and the end was finally in sight. She wished she could give it herself, but her boss insisted that she stay in the office, like always. It was a big company, so there was definite hierarchy that needed to be followed. She sighed as she put the finishing touches on it and opened her desk draw to get a flash drive to copy it to. The drawer was empty.  

She smiled to herself and gave a fake sigh for the sake of her cube mates. “I have to go to IT for a flash drive, I will be back.” 

The truth was she was always looking for opportunities to go to IT. She had recently become acquainted with a relatively new member of the team named Alex, and she couldn’t get her mind off of him. Suddenly she found herself having computer trouble constantly and needing extra software or cables. It was amazing how many things she suddenly needed help with. 

She was acutely aware of him every time he walked by her desk. He was shorter than she usually went for, about 5’6 same as her, and cut his hair in a trendy, but very sexy way. Somehow everything about him was well put together, but effortless at the same time. From his perfectly trimmed beard to his casual button down shirts. On top of everything, he had an awkward shyness that she found adorably irresistible. Maybe it was because he was at least 5 years younger, but something about his seemingly innocent nature made her think of all the naughty things should corrupt him with. 

She got up from her desk and smoothed down her short skirt before heading into the bathroom. She quickly checked over her make up and made sure her 38DD’s were well displayed as she pulled down the v-neck of her plum colored dress. Her skirt was long enough to get away with in the office, but paired with the high heels and the thigh high stockings underneath, it was almost inappropriate. Her makeup was perfectly understated, just enough to highlight her big brown eyes and full lips. Taking one last look at her long dark hair in the mirror she pushed the door open. 

Michelle nearly crashed into Dan as she left the bathroom. 

“My aren’t we in a hurry,” he said with a laugh. 

“Of course. I need a flash drive for my presentation.” 

Dan was her best friend in the office and he gave her a knowing smile. He knew of her fascination with Alex. Dropping his voice a bit he said, “Isn’t it a bit early to be ogling your IT crush? Give the poor guy a break.” 

She rolled her eyes and gave him a smile. “It is never too early for a bit of fun."

“Isn’t that the truth?" he said, giving an evil smile and running his fingers over her bare arm. 

She shivered and stepped away. He knew her well enough to be a dangerously good time, but she hadn’t taken those steps with him. They teased, but never took it further than friendship. Her fascination with Alex was all in good fun. She was the cat in that game of cat and mouse. With Dan she wasn’t sure who was the cat, and that was too confusing to get involved with. She liked having the upper hand. 

Shaking off the lingering sensation in her arm, she walked past all the cubes to the IT area in the back. There he was, sitting with his back to the aisle. He was working on taking the screws out of a piece of hardware. Bits and pieces of a hard drive littered his desk. Walking up slowly, she gently tapped his shoulder, trying not to startle him. He glanced back, and did a double take before pushing his chair back and muttering, “Hey.” 

Michelle smiled and said, “Sorry to bother you, but do you happen to have any more flash drives? I need to save a presentation for someone and I am all out.”

“Oh yeah. Definitely. Um. Hold on.” He stood up quickly and started frantically rummaging in his drawers and cabinets. She watched with amusement. He always seemed a little flustered when she came to talk to him and it was very fun for her to see. He checked every drawer and cabinet before giving her an apologetic smile. 

“I’m sorry, I don’t think I have any…..” he said. She faked her disappointment and gently touched his arm. He tensed up and then relaxed.

“That’s okay, maybe someone else will.” Michelle dropped her hand. She turned to go. 

“Uh…wait, there may be more in the storage room by the server. Um yeah, definitely should be some there.” He moved past her and started walking toward the other end of the building. She followed, even though she probably didn’t need to. Now she was curious because she’d never been back there before.

The server room was dark, lit by thousands of blinking blue and green lights that indicated business as usual. It was a secure area so Alex swiped his keycard and opened the door. It was warm and you could hear the soft whirring noise from the fans working to keep the equipment cool. 

DeviIhDiamott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeviIhDiamott

“Wow, this place is neat,” she said, and she meant it. It was amazing that all of these systems powered their company and held all their data. 

He was staring at her face. "It is really impressive. I wouldn’t think you had an interest in this kind of stuff.” 

She turned back to him and he quickly looked away. “Definitely. I find computers and networks fascinating. I just don’t know much about them. Never had a good teacher I guess.” 

“I’d be glad to teach you whatever you want to know.” he said. She could see a blush creeping up his neck. 

She smiled at him and took the opportunity to touch him again, running her hand up his forearm. “That would be great. Maybe I could teach you something too.”

He had been glancing down at her chest and the blush reached his face like a 12 year old boy. He cleared his throat and mumbled out, “Um..yeah. I mean sure. Sorry my words don’t always come out right.”

He quickly turned around to rummage in boxes looking for her flash drive. She stepped up behind him so that she was invading his personal space, without touching him. 

Gently laying a hand on his shoulder she leaned in and dropped her voice, “Can I help?”

His eyes darted to her hand and back at her chest, inches away from him. He tried to say something, but it didn’t come out. He tried again, “Um can I ask you something?”

She nodded, but didn’t move her hand.

“Do you have a boyfriend or something?” 

She laughed a little and shook her head. She definitely wasn’t going to answer that. “Why do you ask?”

He looked down at the floor and back at the box in his hand. “I don’t know. Just, you know, curious.”

She moved her hand down his arm and leaned closer so her breasts pressed gently against his arm. She put her lips very close to his ear and whispered, “How about you?”

He jerkily shook his head, causing her lips to brush his beard. She reached up and touched the opposite cheek and moved his face so her lips met his. She loved the feel of his soft beard on her lips. He froze in place as she kissed him, gently at first, and then using her lips to work his mouth open for her. He made a small noise as he started to return her kiss and brought his hands up to rest on her hips holding her like she was a piece of glass. She would’ve bet anything that he was a virgin. 

She rested her butt on the low shelf behind her and put her hand in his hair to move him closer. It was so very soft, just as she had thought it would be. She sat down and she parted her knees to bring him close against her body. His hands went around her back and touched her hair. He seemed so gentle and unsure she was practically drowning in her own desire. She released his lips and went after his neck instead as she unbuttoned the top of his shirt. 

She could feel the press of him through his pants as she worked lower on his chest. She kissed down the front of him as each button was undone. Pulling the rest of the shirt out of his pants, she ran her hands back up over his body. He made a small noise and reached down to kiss her again, but her mind was already moving on to what she wanted next. She wanted to take him in her mouth. She wanted to make him moan as he gave in to her. 

As he kissed her, she started undoing the clasp on his belt. 

Just then a loud voice came over the intercom system, paging Michelle. 

“Oh.” he said and looked dazed. They seemed to both realized they were still at work at the same moment. Michelle glanced around, remembering there were windows facing out of this room. No one ever came back here so she wasn’t too worried, but she definitely hadn’t been thinking clearly and obviously neither had he. Alex was quickly buttoning up his shirt and trying to tuck everything back into place. 

Michelle stood up and straightened her skirt. She wiped at her mouth and looked back at Alex. She giggled and he turned back to her. He was wearing some of her lipstick. She ran her thumb over his lower lip. He seemed to shudder a little bit and started to lean back in towards her. As she expected, she had flipped the switch in him. Now they both knew how much they wanted each other.

The intercom called her name again. 

“I should go," he said, and handed her a flash drive out of his pocket. Had it been there the whole time or had he put it in when she wasn’t looking? She wondered. Why had he brought her back here then if he already had one? Now she was confused.

He pulled open the door and practically ran out of the room. She waited a few moments before following. As she left the room, she heard someone clapping their hands. Dan stood up from where he had been hiding in the alcove, continuing his mocking applause. 

“Well, that was very entertaining. You were really going for it.” From the way he was smiling, she was sure he had seen everything. 

Published 
Written by ScarlettElizabeth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments