Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Development - Part 2

"Michelle comes to Ted's office a second time for more sexual attention."

20
13 Comments 13
15.4k Views 15.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words


Wednesday morning found Ted’s mind still in a blur with what had happened in his office yesterday afternoon. The whole concept of what he had done and said still felt unreal to him. Had he actually asked her if she wanted to watch and then if she wanted to stroke his cock? Had he actually dropped his pants and masturbated in front of a lovely female co-worker?

If fact, Ted wondered if ever in his life had he stroked his own tool while a female watched? As he sat there, totally unfit to do any work, his mind drifted back to his high school days. He recalled a day when he had been in his girlfriend’s bedroom. Yes, he remembered, he had unzipped his pants and taken out his hard cock and stroked it while she begged him to put it away before her mother came into the room.

He actually smiled as he began to remember that high school sweetheart. They had learned about sex together, both of them enjoying every minute of the search for sexual knowledge and satisfaction.

Suddenly the voice of a co-worker disturbed his revelry. “Hey Ted,” the man said, “Stop grinning like a moron and let’s go have some lunch. You know the boss doesn’t want us to look happy.”

Getting up from his desk, Ted was thinking, “Lunch time already? Where has the day gone?”

While having lunch with three coworkers, Ted’s mind kept going back to what had happened with Michelle in the early evening yesterday. He could hear himself demanding that she take down her slacks so that he could see her pussy. He had actually said the word ‘pussy’. In his mind he could not think of a time that he had used that word with a woman. That was bold and brash … not normally one of Ted’s traits.

He remembered telling her to stand close to him so he could finger her. What could he have possibly been thinking? He had never been that demanding with women. But as he ignored the lunch time conversation, he began to wonder if it was the real him coming out. “Maybe,” he thought, “I was tamed by my wife and this is who I really am.

“Dude,” a friend said, “Are you with us? You seemed to be lost in thought.”

“Sorry,” Ted answered. “I’m working on a project and I’m afraid my mind is still on it. Is there a controversy that I need to solve for you guys?”

After lunch and back in his office, Ted’s mind was still on Michelle and yesterday’s episode. He had not seen her in the office today and began to consider she was embarrassed by what had happened and was staying out of sight. As the afternoon wore on, he convinced himself he would not see her again because he had been too aggressive and she was embarrassed.

By 3:00, Ted had cleared his head enough to finally get some work done. Blessedly his phone didn’t ring and no one stopped in to talk. It wasn’t until 5:30 when his assistant came in to say that she was leaving that he understood that he had lost track of time.

“I’m the last one here,” his assistant told him. “Everyone has gone home, but I did get that project finished that you wanted.”

“Thanks, Nancy,” he said with a warm smile. “I’m sorry you had to stay this late and appreciate your getting that job wrapped up.”

“Not a problem, Ted,” she answered. “You have a good night and don’t stay here too long. Maybe you should get out and have a steak and a drink. You spend too much time here.”

“I just might do that,” he said as he waved goodbye. “See you tomorrow.”

Fifteen minutes had passed since Nancy left and Ted was beginning to think that he should treat himself to that steak. It had been over a month since he had stopped at Tony’s on the way home.

As he was reaching to turn off his computer a motion at his door caught his eye. He turned to see Michelle step inside his office, close his door and lock it. She turned, gave him a bright smile and said, “Shall we pick up where we left off?”

Since Ted had previously convinced himself that she wasn’t coming back, he was a bit startled. He smiled back at her as his eyes took her in from head to toe. Once again she was displaying her exceptional cleavage through a button up blouse. Today she was wearing a skirt that fit very well and showed off her extremely well formed ass.

Once again he felt his bold attitude taking control. He held his hand up, making a swirling motion indicating that she should turn in a circle to give him a better look.

Michelle obliged, making a slow circle. Stopping when she faced him again she said, “You like me in a skirt?”

“I do,” he replied sincerely. “I’m thinking you should wear one every day.”

“I think that you are thinking that a skirt would make it easy for you to slip your hand up inside,” she grinned.

“Now why would you say that?”

As she had done the day before, Michelle walked around to his side of the desk and leaned her well-formed bottom against it. “Maybe because yesterday you showed me your beautiful cock and it was as hard as a rock.”

Ted felt his boldness growing in his chest. His meekness seemed to vanish. “So you thought you’d come back for another look?”

“That’s exactly what I thought,” she answered in a very soft voice.

Ted could see that her nipples were hard as they began to press against the fabric of her blouse. “And maybe you want to touch it again?”

“The thought had crossed my mind,” she purred.

“Should I assume that you enjoyed stroking my cock yesterday?”

Michelle shifted her position, opening her legs a bit. “You could certainly assume that I enjoyed it. In fact, I enjoyed so much that I had to get myself off last night while my husband was watching TV. All I could think about was how hot and hard it was.”

Ted tried not to show the surprise he felt at her admission that she had masturbated thinking of his hard cock. “So then,” he said smoothly, “You’d like to watch again?”

“Oh I would,” she cooed. “I know that I’m being a total slut, but I’ve thought about almost nothing else for the past 24 hours.”

He could see that her nipples were very hard and erect, and her breathing was almost a pant. He didn’t need to feel himself to know that the conversation had given him an erection that felt like steel in his trousers.

For once Ted didn’t question himself if this was the right thing to do. He simply stood up and watched her eyes drop immediately to bulge in his pants. He unbuckled his belt, unhooked his pants and let them drop around his ankles. He watched as her mouth opened when he pushed down his boxers.

“Do you want me sitting, like yesterday?” he asked as he unbuttoned his shirt.

“Yes, please,” she whispered, her eyes riveted to his erection.

Once again, Ted sat in his chair and stretched out his legs toward her. His hard shaft was pointed toward her as he slowly wrapped his fingers around it and moved them up and down. He didn’t know where he came up with the courage to do this, but it felt good and it was obvious that it excited the hell out of her.

As she watched him unhurriedly slide his hand up and down he told her, “Don’t you remember the rules from yesterday?”

She blinked twice as if trying to remember before she quickly pulled her skirt up to her waist.

“Oh, I like those panties,” she said softly.

MollyPasion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyPasion

“Did you pick them out just for me to see when you got dressed this morning?”

Still watching his hand working on his stiff cock, Michelle nodded her head saying, “I was hoping I would see you today and I wanted something special and sexy for you to see. Do you want me to leave them on or take them off?”

“Take them off,” he told her. “But stand next to me first.”

Michelle rose up from her position on the desk and stood beside Ted, looking down at his moving hand. When he put his free hand between her legs, she opened them to give him unhindered access. To his delight he found her panties completely soaked. As he rubbed his fingers back and forth pushing into her wetness she groaned softly.

“Take them off and give them to me,” he demanded.

She quickly bent over, slid them off and put them into his hand. He took her wet panties, wrapped them around his cock and then continued to masturbate.

“Oh god,” she whispered. “That’s so erotic.” After watching for another minute she asked, “May I ... now? I really need to feel your cock again.”

Ted quickly decided that today he would let her stroke him until he climaxed. He was willing to bet that was what she wanted anyway.

When he moved his hand away, Michelle dropped to her knees, wrapped her hand around his shaft and began to stroke it. “You are so hard!” she whispered. Her face was only inches away from the tip of his cock. Her eyes were glued to it as her hand held him tightly, sliding up and down. “I thought about this last night and had to rub my clit until I came.”

Her hand began moving faster as though she was anxious to see him explode again. When a clear drop of precum appeared on the head, she stopped. She gripped his cock and slid her hand upward until the bead became quite large and began to slowly ooze down the side. As it did, she leaned forward, licking it with her tongue.

Ted groaned. He groaned a little too loudly to be in his office. Anyone outside his door could have easily heard him.

“You liked that, didn’t you?” she asked.

“Hell yes,” was his simple answer.

Without warning, Michelle moved around his knee and took his cock into her mouth. She took it deeply and moaned around it. Her head bobbed up and down a couple of times before she looked into Ted’s eyes. He could see a wild look there that excited him.

“Oh fuck, yes,” she gasped. “I want you in my mouth!”

In an instant she had most of his cock in her mouth and moaning as she sucked him. After several seconds she stopped and looked up at him once again. “Stand up, Ted, please. I want you to fuck my mouth.”

Ted was surprised at her language and her invitation, but had no intension of denying her request. He stood and she immediately took him back in her mouth, pushing until her nose was tickled by his pubic hair. Backing off, once again she looked up and moaned, “Fuck my mouth, please!”

Ted put his hands into her hair and began push his cock in and out of her mouth. What he was watching and hearing brought him to the edge very quickly. But when one of her hands began to massage his balls, he exploded without any thought of giving her a warning.

Gush after gush of hot cum shot out of his cock and into the back of her mouth as he continued to thrust. When finally he was unable to move he looked down to watch her release his cock from between her lips and lick the head.

She looked up at him with a bright smile. “That was what I wanted. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.”

Ted held out his hands and helped her to stand. “I can’t imagine it is possible that you enjoyed that half as much as I did.”

“Oh but I did,” she offered with a smile. “I hope you’ll let me do that again.” Before he could answer she added, “You really cum a lot, don’t you?”

“I don’t know about that, Michelle,” he answered. “I just know that I was very excited.”

“I was too, Ted,” she replied. Her hand reached down and began to stroke his cock once again. “You will let me do that again, won’t you?”

“It would be rude to say no,” he answered with a smile.

“And you wouldn’t want to be rude to a co-worker.”

“I could never be rude to you,” he chuckled. Ted reached behind her, grabbing her ass and pulling her against him. Her skirt was still bunched around her waist leaving her ass bare. “You did that very well. Should I guess that you’ve had lots of practice?”

“Actually, I haven’t,” she answered him truthfully. “I just knew what I wanted and I’m thinking that I’ll taste you for quite some time.”

“When do I get to taste you?” he asked.

“Maybe tomorrow?” she said and she stepped back and pulled her skirt down.

Ted pulled up his pants and as he redressed himself he asked, “Aren't you concerned about the possibility of being caught in this office?”

“Of course I am,” she answered as she looked up at him seriously. “But I wanted you too badly to not to. Does that make sense?”

“How long have you wanted to do something like this?” he asked quite surprised at her statement.

“Since the first second I met you,” she answered as she ran her fingers down the front of his shirt. “When we were introduced and you took my hand I felt a tingle between my legs and my nipples got hard. I knew that instant that I wanted you. It just took me a while to work up the courage to seduce you.”

“Are you happy that you did?”

She put her arms around his middle and squeezed. “I’m thrilled and excited.” She looked up again. “What about you?”

“I’d like to see these sessions go on a little longer and in a place less likely to be discovered. I’m single, but unless you’ve changed something overnight, you’ve got a husband at home.”

“Let’s work up to that,” she said quietly. “I have one more request.”

“And what’s that?” he asked.

“Would you kiss me before I have to go home?”

It suddenly occurred to Ted that he had been intimate with this beautiful, sexy woman twice now and had never kissed her. He put his arms around her, closed his eyes and gave her a kiss that curled her toes. He could taste the saltiness of his semen still on her tongue.

When he broke the kiss she said, “Wow, big boy. Let’s do more of that!”

“Anytime, Princess,” he said with a laugh. “I have a feeling I’ll be waiting to see what you do next.”

“Just wait till tomorrow,” she said with a bright smile, turned and walked out his door.

This time Ted followed her to the door and watched as she sauntered down the hallway toward her office on the other side of the building. “Fuck me,” he said softly as he watched. When she was out of sight, he returned to his desk where he found her sexy lace panties lying in the middle. He picked them up, noticing that they were still wet. He was about to sniff the crotch when the company vice president walked in through his doorway.

“Oh good, you’re still here,” the man said without seeming to notice that Ted was stuffing something in his pocket. “I’ve reviewed that file you sent me, Ted, and it’s quite good and wide-ranging. Can you meet with me tomorrow around 10:00 to discuss it further? I’ve got to get home now. My wife gets suspicious if I’m late.”

“Yes sir,” Ted answered with a smile, still feeling the wet panties in his hand. As he turned off his computer, he said aloud, “I’m definitely getting a steak tonight.”

Just as he reached his car in the company parking lot his cell phone made a noise signaling an incoming text message. As he opened his car door he saw a message from Michelle … “I can still taste you and I love it.”

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments