Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At Work Bottomless: My Audition II

"First days at work with my team"

14
4 Comments 4
16.4k Views 16.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words

I'd been in Vegas about a month now, and it seemed like I couldn't keep my clothes on at my new job. After my interview with Mitzi then my topless strut through the HR office, I was pretty sure I'd been seen naked by about a hundred co-workers. There had been closed circuit cams in every hallway where I'd walked with Elliot. And what about the wardrobe room where I stripped down to my peep-toe heels? That video was already out there on who knows how many desktop computers.

The class in table games was going along well and I was now working as a pit clerk in the casino. I wasn't allowed to wear the dealer uniform because I wasn't a dealer yet, so I wore my street clothes. Or what I had left of them. As luck would have it, I had run out of money before I got my first paycheck.

I had a suitcase full of clothes so I decided to have a little yard sale. At the end of the day, I had sold off all my clothes except for two lacy thongs, four mini skirts, three tube tops and four tank tops. I got a small bundle of cash that just barely kept me going until payday finally came at the casino.

The pit clerk job was boring and sometimes I had little or nothing to do. I'd be there in my mini skirt and a tank tee or tube top, sometimes counting cards, or running ratings on the computer or doing little cleanup jobs on the tables and pit stand. Most of the guys (and some girls!) loved how I dressed, it was three to two odds that I would be commando at work.  I made lots of friends the first week on the job. They even had a little joke about guess who: 'Las Vegas is hot,' someone would start, 'but Dari makes it hotter!' another person would chime in.

About four or five times a day I would be asked to bend over at the waist and retrieve whatever thing was in the bottom drawer of the pit stand, usually when everyone nearby could watch. It seemed like the contents of that drawer were always changing, I don't know how they kept inventory in the pit that way. Before long, I could tell by their voices who was hooting and flirting and who was stroking and teasing. 

They wanted to see my ass and I let them. They wanted to stroke me and touch me and I Iet them. Cause yeah, I did.

I can't say I mind or I wouldn't be okay with it, right?

A week dragged by. I bumped into Mitzi and one of her friends on the stairs and my tube top slipped down, springing my boobs out.

"My god, Mitzi. She's ingenious. Are those D-cups, Daisy?" the friend asked.

I was awed. They'd been talking about me. They'd been expecting something like me popping my breasts out.  

"They're C-cups," Mitzi teased me, drawing her hand upward from the swell of my breast, barely brushing my bare nipple. "And her name is Dari.  Hmm, Dari and Corey. You two should meet."

Before long, it was finally the big day. We were done with the class and now we'd strut our stuff in front of future co-workers and teammates.  And par for the course, I was running late all day. I was just getting some lunch when my phone chimed, there was a text saying my audition time was moved up thirty minutes. So I grabbed the uniform they gave me and ran out the door.

Even though I had hustled to get there, I was still in my street clothes.  As luck would have it, I hadn't managed to get laundry done and I was going commando. People in the main hall saw me as a flash of mini skirt and heels as I swept past.

I got up to the second-floor hall and hurtled through the doors,  I was going to make it, but I still needed to change into uniform!  The door pulled open as I approached,  I started to explain that I would be back in a minute after I got into uniform, but everyone was already there and somebody was taking my arm. Then I saw Elliot and I walked over and pushed the door closed.

Like we were in class, Hailey, our instructor, was quickly behind me, talking.

"Why are you late for my class, girl? Don't you have any respect for these people?" she asked me. "You've got three minutes,  get ready."

I panicked and looked at Elliot.

"What do I do?" I asked him.

"You'll just have to change right here," he answered casually.  

Because getting naked in front of groups of my co-workers was sort of my thing now. It's true, I have to own that.

With a shrug, I stripped off my top. As I slid my tight red mini skirt down and let it bunch around my ankles, I watched their eyes as my pussy was revealed to them. They had gathered around me, gazing at my cleanly shaved coochie. It was heady and wild and I saw all of them who saw me. They wanted me naked and I wanted that to be. But I had an audition, and other things could wait.

The room got quiet and I pulled the blouse on, it was still a bit tight over my perky breasts. The hectic and distracting pattern of the gauzy blouse couldn't really conceal my boobs beneath it and my nipples were in plain sight. I quickly stepped into, then zipped up and snapped the skirt.  

Hailey was behind me again.

"Come on now, Drew is finishing his shift, get into that table and tap him off so he can go."

I grabbed an apron and buckled it around my waist, then stepped over behind the table and tapped my classmate Drew on the shoulder. He stepped out and I took his place with my blouse still unbuttoned and my boobs bouncing free. I stopped to button it up but there was Hailey behind me, whispering.

"You can't adjust clothing at the table without permission and you didn't ask, so I'm not giving it," she explained. She leaned into my body, pressing against my ass. "I see you lost your panty today. And you don't wear them to class sometimes. You're learning." 

Elliot had squeezed in on my table to play blackjack and I smiled, secretly pleased to see him there. Then another face caught my eye-- the cute blonde Corey was at my third base.  

When you're dealing a card game at a casino table your hands and arms are in constant motion, and you're constantly bending forward to place cards and pay winning bets. While my apron, at first, seemed to keep my shirt in place, soon the effect of continual movement started to loosen things up. After the fourth hand, my blouse was opening and closing every time I reached for a card.

All of the people in the room were now gathered in front of my table as my perky breasts bobbed in and out of view. When I would get to the end of the hand, my boobs would fall completely out of my top as I went around the table paying winners and collecting the losing bets. After about fifteen hands, I had only had to call for Hailey once to fix an error.

“If I wasn’t a nice boss, I’d make you give up your blouse because of that dumb mistake,” she whispered to me. “So do it again and you can deal topless.”

 Had I just heard right? Had she told me to make a mistake so I would end up topless? Elliot’s warning suddenly sprung to mind: ‘remember to do what the bosses here tell you.’ Wait, was that right?
 
While I thought about that I continued on with the hand. I felt I couldn’t concentrate on the game. Elliot stood on an eighteen, I flipped my cards and drew out to a twenty-one. As I went around the table again I paid Elliot’s losing hand.

 Elliot smiled, then called to Hailey, “I think I got paid wrong!”

Hailey came over behind me. She told me to correct the error, then I needed to clear my hands. Again, she whispered softly in my ear.

“Remember what I just said, Dari? What must you do since I told you not to make any more mistakes?"

 “You’d said you’d take my blouse away.”

““I see what’s in you, girl. I always say, you’re learning.,” She came in close behind me again. "I think the crew is going to love you, 'cause you make mistakes. Take it off.  Now."

Looking around the room, no one really knew what she’d said to me. So they all just looked on in wonder as I pulled my blouse off and gave it to Hailey. I could feel my face flush red and my nipples stiffen with excitement. But I had to go on dealing until my twenty minutes were up!

Now when I bent over at the end of the hand to pay the winners, my breasts caught the crafty caress of covert hands. I felt Elliot’s warm hand once and Corey, the girl who’d been with Mitzi. Every little stroke was a nip on my tit, a jolt through my nipple, down sexy pathways to my pantiless pussy.  I managed to keep my concentration for a couple more hands and then, thankfully, another dealer tapped in. Hailey took my hand and walked me out of the games pit. 

Then Elliot was there. He pulled me into a hug, squeezing my naked breasts against his shirt.

princessaltheaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
princessaltheaTS

“Dari, if you can do what you just did here in this room today out on the casino floor, you are going to be one of the best dealers on this property,” he told me. “You dealt the game well and when your supervisor corrected you, you responded without hesitation to her direction and continued your game without interruption!”

Hailey came over and handed me my uniform blouse. She took me aside a moment, 

“You are a hot one, Dari, and you passed. The whole casino will be glad you like to go commando, don’t you think?  Because it’s my casino floor you’re walking on. And guess what I don’t want to see you wearing? Panties.” She smiled at me and patted me on my naked back. 

“You can change back into your street clothes. See you soon!”  

Elliot walked me out, though I had to stop for hugs with about everyone who was in the room.  A few of the guys and a girl (was it Corey?) stole a kiss.  Sensations flowed over my body, tingly and wild, I had just done a strip show for about seventeen of my new co-workers.  And it wasn’t my first rodeo.

As we were going along hallways that I didn’t remember, I did remember that Elliot would be happy if I didn’t put my blouse back on.  He placed his warm hand on the small of my back.  He was talking as we went along, passing other employees on the way.  As we approached two well-dressed men, he stopped a second with me.

“The men up there can be very helpful to you and I want you to make a good impression,” he said, and I nodded.

“Okay, what do you want me to do?” I offered.

“Really, you’re okay with this?” Elliot drew closer and whispered his plan into my ear. These guys were really good whisperers.   

Hmm.

A giggle burst from me, it was boiling inside my half-naked body. Back at the audition, all their eyes were on me as I was dealing.  My naked skin prickled with an erotic charge of energy. My boobs were on fire because here I was, running around the halls topless again!  And it was funny, because after so many times being mostly nude at work, no kidding, I was liking it!

You could see me on cloud nine as we approached the two other guys waiting in the hall. They looked dreamy, one in a gray suit, the other in blue. Warmth started to swell in my naked nookie. 

Elliot called out, “Hey Mike, you need to meet Dari!  She’s one of our friends.”  

I dropped the load of stuff that I was carrying down the hall and it spread all over.  And then I was bent over from the waist, my perfect pussy peeking out from the tight skirt hiked up over my hips.  As Elliot suggested I kept my bared bottom upward as I went around and chased down each bit of my clothing.  The last bit of my little bitty clothes gathered, I turned around to find all of them staring at me. 

Then they broke and surrounded me, taking my hands in theirs, introducing themselves.  They were awesome and sexy and I was putty in their hands.  As it happened, there was a small conference room nearby, so we were quickly out of the main hall.

Electric, erotic energy tickled every inch of my naked skin.  Elliot and his friends took seats and motioned me to walk over.  Again, I dropped the small bundle of my clothes, standing in front of them topless in a tight uniform skirt and my favorite high heels.  If I swayed too much or stretched my arms the skirt was so bunched up my pussy would peep out. My top was on the floor and my nipples were punching the air like bullets.

“Dari, this is Mike and Robert.  They are table games suits, they work behind you and cover your back.  Well, in a way,” Elliot explained.  

“They cover my back?  Hmm, that sounds interesting,” I said and moved over to Blue Suit. “Like, since my back is currently uncovered, like my front, maybe you could demonstrate?  Are you Mike or Rob?”

“Uh, call me Lucky right now.”  He patted his lap and I dropped into it. 

Guys, oh guys, you are so easy.  Drop a hot girl into your lap and you become putty.  And I get to play games with you at work.  But first,.you play with me. I let him.

I let him, so he went straight away and parted my legs, stroking up my thighs.  There was no panty hiding my pussy, and my too-tight skirt had hiked up when I sat in his lap.  I let his fingers stroll and lightly stroke and tease my honeypot.  He wanted to taste it and I didn’t think it was a bad idea, either. Things were happening and my body was responding and who was going to fight that?

Elliot and Grey Suit came over and knelt beside the chair. Three guys paying a bit of homage to my nude pulchritude.  Rob changed tack and went after my nipple with his tongue.  It hit me like flames and I arched back just as Mike replaced Rob's absent fingers on my labia.  

My first boss--my true boss who had captured me from my first day, Elliot--came up to my face, kissed me once, twice and some more until he was at my ear, whispering like I wanted him to whisper.  

“Should I tell you to remove your skirt?  Or do it myself?” he asked politely.

“It doesn’t seem to be much of an obstacle, go around it.”  

“Mmm, okay, do you want a safe word?” he asked me.

"Don’t bother me with details, I’m not stopping you, don’t ask me to.”  

He didn't. There were hands on my breasts, kneading me, me needing the hands to do their thing.  There were hands on my thighs, loving them and ooh, on my labia and my uhm, my pussy.  Just go on going there, and yep, up there too. Oh. Oh. Keep doing that, I silently urged the stroking fingers and clever tongues.  Yep. Keep on, oh. Oh, keep doing that. Right up in, yeah there. Yeah. 

Somehow they lifted me onto the table which was just big enough for me to lay down as my pussy heaved. My climax burst, my honey flowing onto their lips and hands and faces. 

And then they did it all over again, and someone else, uh, Elliot was licking me the way I like down where I wouldn’t stop him.  And the other guys, well, there were a lot of hands everywhere.  Who can count when you’re cumming? And there I was, climbing a mountain, a little at a time, but pushing upward, yep, keep pushing that button. 

Right there and yes, yes. Oh, oh. Pushing up, arching into, is that just one or two hands, oh.  Yes. Oh. Yes. Oh. Yes. Push that up in, go there, yes, there.  Oh. Oh yes. Keep it, that’s just a little bit more, oh.  Oh. Yes. That’s it, yes. Lick that, uhm yeah, do that, lick that, like that, I like that, yes. Oh. Oh. Oh. Yes. 

I lay there like a wet noodle. They stood there like gentlemen at a meeting in suits. With my pussy juice on their smirking faces.  And I just wrapped their cute buns right around my finger. Then we did it all over again and I swooned. 

“Wow, Rob, is she dead?”

“No, just passed out. You got this? Corey, Hailey?”

“Yeah, we got this, Rob.  You bet. Get your butt out of here.”

I was coming to, lights were in my eyes and I was on a table.  And I was naked and exhausted.  My pussy was red and throbbing and still aching to be touched when I felt a soft warm hand cover me.  A tingle started again and my vajay-jay nudged into the touch of whoever belonged to the hand.

My imagination didn’t need to be aroused. My head was still slightly spinning because three of my bosses had just made love to my body. My coochie was on sensory overload.  Just crossing my legs zipped right up to my clit and I was off on a pussy bender again.  

“Hey, Daisy.  How you doin'?  Remember me, Corey?  You okay?”

Mmm. Yeah, I’m okay. I’m real okay.  I sat up and opened my eyes. The guys had left my clothes on top of me and there was Hailey my blackjack instructor and Corey of Mitzi and Corey. Corey who currently covered my pussy with her warm soft nice hand.  I liked that hand right where it was.

Um hmm.  

So Hailey is my boss and Elliot’s rival.  She is dominant, she is strikingly attractive and a lipstick lesbian.  And she either hates me or is desperately in love with me, it varies on different days. She has schooled me in her class and in my life.  Corey is, well, Corey.    

“Hey,” I said.  And collapsed in their arms.  

“You’re okay.” Corey assured me.  

“Keep saying that.”  

I needed to get home and take a hot bath. And buy a nude bra.

Somewhere in a room in the back of the house, a guy crossed another room off a chart, and my legend was starting to grow.

Not that I’m letting it go to my head!  Obviously, I still need to keep my toenails painted and my pussy neat and bare because anyone at my job might be watching.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by daddyo46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments