Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Attention at last

"A frustrated mother-to-be finds her needs attended to at last"

29
9 Comments 9
26.1k Views 26.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
It was a quiet evening at work, around 9:00 pm. I had stayed on to finish off reading some reports, and the offices we shared with a few other companies were pretty much deserted. Once done, I had gone to the shared dining room area for a coffee, and picked up a newspaper to read. I had noticed the woman from the lawyers' office further down the corridor was still working earlier, and had been hoping our paths would somehow have crossed. I had only ever spoken to her a couple of times, but had always been very attracted to her. Once she had become pregnant, that attraction had grown and grown, especially since whenever I saw her she seemed to be wearing still the same stylish but revealing outfits, even in her maternal state. The heels and short skirts were understandably less in evidence, but there were plenty of trouser suits matched with low-cut blouses, making the most of her growing chest. Even if her confidence appeared a little diminished, to me she looked more and more amazing.

As I made a drink, I saw her approaching, and she seemed slightly nervous as she looked around the kitchen areas room as she came in and noticed me, lingering for a moment then heading towards where I was. She had a long, figure-hugging, belted blue dress and a loose white cardigan on, with plain white flat shoes. She was now around 6-7 months pregnant and the dress clung perfectly to her big bum, each of her swollen tits and of course her big pregnant belly. She was around 30, with long brown hair, warm green eyes and full red lips; her face was heavily made up, maybe more so than normally in the office. Intrigued and massively attracted to her, I smiled and stood.

"Hi," I smiled, refilling the kettle. "I'm about to have another one, if you want one?"

"Oh thanks, that would be great," she replied and held out her hand. "I'm Claire."

I took her hand and shook it, hoping she wouldn't notice I was almost shaking myself with nervous anticipation of talking to her, now up close and realizing just how attractive she was. "Dan," I stammered.

Nervously I pulled down two cups, almost dropping them, and as the kettle boiled we made some small talk about work and the weather. Claire must have noticed I wasn't listening though, my eyes just wandering all over her body. My eyes were clearly drawn to her tits, seemingly free underneath the tight dress, a hint of a nipple seeming to press against the material. As I realized how I must have looked, I blushed, which only made it worse. I turned to make the coffee, and then when it was done I turned again to her, noticing she had taken off the cardigan and put it on her chair.

"It is warm in here," she said, as she came back over to me and seemed to stand slightly closer, still smiling.

"I... er... like your dress," I found I had said, before I realized how clumsy it sounded. I seemed unable to control how much I needed to be close to her, to talk to her, yet couldn't actually trust myself to do it properly. "Oops... sorry... I shouldn't be so forward."

She just laughed. "Thats OK, please be forward... I just wish my husband would say the same!" Now it was Claire's turn to blush. "He barely looks at me nowadays." "And that's because of... the bump?" I said, again looking at her large belly. Then as my eyes came back, lingering on her large heavy breasts, her nipples clearly prominent now, pressing against the thin material.

"Yes. He thinks I look awful. Just says I look fat. When I'm... you know, naked... he can't even look." Now she really blushed and couldn't meet my eyes, and instead looked down, biting her lip.

"I know some men don't like it but I think it's just so sexy. And its the most natural thing in the world after all!" I knew it sounded corny but it felt right, and it made Claire smile again as she returned her eyes to mine.

She edged even closer to me. Instinctively I reached out and touched her taut bump.

"I'm so sorry," I said, drawing my hand away. "What am I thinking?"

“No, really. It's nice to feel wanted.” There was now a definite glint in her eye so I replaced my hand on the bump, letting it slowly wander over the smooth surface of her dress stretched tight across it. Realizing now that Claire was just as horny as I was, I moved even closer, our bodies almost touching now.

"I bet those gorgeous tits haven’t had much attention either recently?" I whispered and let my hand wander up over to them, feeling how full and round they were, slowly cupping each one in turn, feeling her nipples press against my hand through the dress. I gently lifted them, feeling their weight as I looked into Claire's eyes.

"No, you're so right, they haven't," she replied as she looked round, even though we knew there was nobody else in the offices. "It feels so good to be wanted."

"Oh, I fucking want you all right!" I said, hands sliding back down over her belly then round to feel her still pert arse through the dress.

"And I need you," Claire said, and put her hand to my trousers, feeling the already steel hard cock pressed against them, smiling at me. "I so need some cock, I hope you're big."

I unzipped my trousers and let them fall down with my tight underwear, letting my thick erect cock with its proud red end spring up for Clare to see, smiling. I'd shaved it at the previous weekend and so it looked even bigger.

"Oh yes, that looks so good," she said admiringly, one hand wrapping round it and gently thumbing the end as her finger ran under the length of it.

RoxanneMils
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoxanneMils

Her other hand gently pulled at the loose belt of her dress, letting it fall open to reveal her gorgeous body: huge full tits unfettered by any bra, with thick brown nipples and an equally dark wide areola, contrasting sharply with the fleshy white expanse of her full breasts. Then her big swollen tight belly and a pair of red lacy French panties, cut to go underneath her bump.

"And that looks amazing, Claire, even better than I'd pictured." I grinned, admitting how much I had thought of her body, of how it would feel to be able to reach out and touch it. At last I could, and I put my hand back to her now bare breast, feeling its weight as I cupped it before gently stroking the large nipples. My other hand slid round to cup her pert buttocks inside the full back panties. Tentatively I lowered my head to kiss and lick the smooth expanse of her left breast, working towards her jutting nipple and taking it gently in my mouth and sucking hard, my tongue working over it.

Slowly I dropped to my knees and continued working my tongue over her body, down over her swollen belly to the front of her panties, my hand still behind them on her bum. I pushed my tongue to the thin material inhaling her warm scent, feeling a slight dampness already, a couple of stray pubic hairs emerging from the side of the tight gusset. I noticed Claire's hands come down to the waistband of them and urgently push them down, kicking them off her legs and then easing back to rest against the table smiling down at me. I took in the view of her sweet sex, neatly trimmed but still hairy.

"Mmm, so long since I've seen a hairy cunt," I said, relishing the thought of tasting it as Claire opened her legs slightly more to reveal delicate pink lips emerging through her bushy mound. I went back to her thigh and worked towards the heat I could feel coming from her pussy, breathing in again her strong scent before I ran my lips round hers to taste her wetness with my tongue, both hands on her buttocks.

I pushed my tongue through the golden pubic mound to seek out her clit and eased it against it, one hand retreating from her plump arse to slide a finger just inside her slit. Claire moaned, pushing into my face as she held her hand on the back of my head. My tongue rapidly circled her tensing clit as I now slid two fingers easily up her, deep up her slick twat.

"Mmm... oh, fuck yes..." Claire moaned as she closed her eyes, my tongue rapidly spiraling round her clit, her blonde pubic triangle sodden as I continued lapping at her neat bud inside her fertile garden, until Claire could stand no more. "I need your fucking cock now." I kissed her prominent clit once more as I eased back.

"Turn round," I said as I stood, gripping my thick erection as Claire hurriedly turned and bent over the table. I pushed the big mushroom head of my dick down between her parted thighs and let it slide back and forth along her wet cunt lips as my hand traced the smooth buttocks, then up her back.

As Claire bent over more, my cock easily slid up her slick sex, and I pushed the whole length into her with my first thrust, making her moan softly out loud. I looked down to see the hairy lips devouring my thick penis, her neat little ass hole softly puckered above it. My hand crept up to her large pendulous breasts and the heavy nipples, gently pressing into my hand as I cupped them for support, my cock deep up her before I pulled half of it out. After pausing a moment, I pushed again deep up her, beginning a slow deep rhythm with her whole body shaking with each thrust.

"Mmmm... feels so fucking good!" she moaned, then started including a sharp "mm... Fuck!" with each of my thrusts as I continued, increasing slightly the urgency of my pushing, her tits swinging and her big arse cheeks shaking in time. I paused for a moment with my cock pushed as deep up her as it could, the full length embedded within her.

"Oh wow it's so good to have a cock in my cunt again!" she managed to whisper just before I resumed.

"You like that big dick fucking you, Clare?" I asked as I paused again.

"Mmmm, fuck yeah," she gasped, and I started to fuck her again, each time pushing my cock further up her, my balls slapping against her as my full length now filled her, my hands under her tits then sliding down over her round belly, her legs splayed out wide now as I pushed so deep into her.

Suddenly, Claire pushed me back off her and started to turn and kneel, quickly moving her head up to lick hungrily at my steel hard shaft and take hold of my balls. She closed her mouth over the end of it as she started to suck noisily, and I placed my hand on her blonde hair, fucking her mouth.

"Ohh, Claire... I'm gonna come, babe," I moaned and pulled out of her mouth, to energetically stroke it as I pushed my fat cock towards her face, the first jet of hot cum erupting over her, coating her nose and dripping down to her lips. Quickly there followed a second ejection, this time coating her big tits and sliding over them, before Claire put her lips back round my sticky cock, coaxing each further smaller pulse to send a new stream of cum into her mouth, Claire moaning greedily and using her hand to pump more out.

"Wow... told you I thought it was pretty sexy." I smiled as I stood over her, looking down at her cum soaked face and huge tits, more sliding down all the time from her mouth and over them, edging onto her big belly.

Claire was smiling back up and me. "And like I told you... it's good to be wanted!"

Published 
Written by NylonsLover88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments