Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boss's Bitch

71
62 Comments 62
19.2k Views 19.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Alright, first things first. My husband and I are swingers. We have been for many years. We both enjoy the rush of sleeping with other people and telling each other about it afterward. Sometimes we are in the same room, and this adds to the thrill. I know what kind of damage my husband's cock can do to an unsuspecting pussy. I am not saying he is the most prominent man down there, but he knows how to use what God gave him. I am also a damn good pussy licker and can get into sex with other women. I can’t resist taking on several guys or girls at the same time. I am a true Nymphomaniac.

I want to tell you about something that has been going on for a while now. I have been working for this company for a little over two years. I dress pretty conservatively at work, and it is a small company with just myself the receptionist and my boss. Our company negotiates hard contracts for other companies. We are hired to meet with difficult clients and smooth things over with them so they will sign the contract presented to them. It can be a little boring at times.

My boss has been hitting on me since I started there. I told my husband about it, and we decided to have some fun with him. We knew his wife is going to be out of town this Saturday night, so we decided that we would go to his house. I was only going to be wearing my stockings, garter belts and heels. I knock on his door with my husband alongside me. When he opened the door, he just stood there with his mouth hanging open and staring. I think his brain went dead and all the blood in his body rushed to his cock. He couldn’t move or speak.

My husband asked if he was going to invite us in, and he just nodded his head yes with a blank look on his face. We entered the house. The boss had two friends with him watching football. Once inside, my husband asked, “Is this what you were trying to look at for the last two years?”, doing kind of a Vanna White hand motion up and down in front of me.

He said, “Yes.”

My boss likes what he sees, and I sit on his lap. His two friends stop watching the game along with him to see what happens next. I slide off his lap, open his pants and start giving him a blow job. I start out slow and steady with my hand moving up and down his shaft. I flick my tongue at the tip of his cock and tease him a little. I lick along the base and wrap my tongue around as far as I can. I slide up to the top and follow my lips with my hand. At the top, I open my mouth and slowly let his cock head enter my mouth.

My mouth is watering which only helps in my assault on it. Slowly, meticulously I work my mouth down his shaft and let the full size of it reach the back of my throat. Angling my head slightly, I can take the rest partly down my throat. I start my sucking motion and use my tongue to lick all around the shaft, up and down now very slowly at first and then a little faster. My sucking increases and my licking keeps up, but I am slobbering out of the corners of my mouth.

I am making a puddle in his lap with all my slobber. I can’t worry about that now, because I am picking up my pace at a furious rate. My hand is jacking his cock following my mouths motions, and it probably looks like a blur. I suck stronger and lick even more the faster I go. I know he is getting close. He didn't last long. He groans loudly and grabs the back of my head trying to hold me in place.

I keep going, and he shoots the first of several long ropes of cum straight down the back of my throat. The next few continue to be almost as powerful and fill my mouth to overflowing. It leaks out the sides of my mouth and lands in the puddle of slobber on his lap. He lets go of my head, and I remove myself from him.

Turning slightly, I repeat this with the other two guys as well. I finish, and we leave his house.

ValentiinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentiinaLove

The next day my husband receives a call from my boss wanting to know when we could repeat this. My husband tells him only when he is present, so three days later, my husband comes to the office around quitting time. The receptionist leaves for the day. I go out of my office naked. I give my boss another mind-altering blow job. He stays hard for me and bends me over his desk.

He grabs my breasts twisting my nipples gently and rolling them between his fingers. I let out soft moans encouraging him to use more force. He pinches my now hard elongated nipples very roughly and clamps his fingers like a vise on them. He pulls them out and twists at the same time adding to my pleasure and pain. I moan louder this time.

Releasing one of my nipples he moves his hand to my back shoving me down hard on the desk. The pressure of the desktop on my breasts while he continues pinching it hard is so gratifying I cry out a little. He senses that I am enjoying this and slaps my bare ass with his other hand. At first, it is soft and playful, but he continues several more slaps with each one getting harder and stronger. Being bent over the desk held down by him pulling on my nipple and having my ass slapped repeatedly is exhilarating. I am so wet that I can feel the juices flowing down my legs. I know he can smell the musky scent of my juices and it is filling the office as well.

I hear him behind me now lowering his zipper and undoing his belt. I lay there in anticipation of him entering me. I feel the head of his cock at my opening and hear his pants hit the floor. He moves in closer to me, and in a single thrust, he buries himself all the way to his pelvic bone inside me. I let out a scream and tell him to fuck me hard. He does just that. He begins pumping in and out as hard as he can. I can feel his pelvic bone slamming into mine and his balls slapping my pussy lips from below. He is grunting and holding onto my hips while pounding me with everything he has.

I am enjoying each thrust and thrust back into him as well to get him as rooted inside me as possible. We are like animals in heat. We are both grunting and encouraging each other to keep going. I feel him swelling inside me, and I know he is close. I smash into him and moan as loud as I can as my orgasm comes on like a raging river that just had a dam break.

He screams and blasts my hips back into him as hard as he can and holds me there while he releases his load deep inside me.

We are both breathing hard now and collapse onto the desk.

This scenario repeats itself over the next few months; my husband comes to the office at least once a week now. My boss asks my husband if he can buy me some clothes to wear to work. He naturally said yes, and the next day my boss takes me to a lingerie store. I try on see-through tops, miniskirts, G strings and more. Showing off the clothes to my boss, and the customers in the store, he buys everything. I get a big raise, and so does the receptionist. She is an older woman that knows how to keep secrets.

My boss discusses with myself and my husband if I could help him close contracts with difficult clients, because, on those occasions that I come in his office with just a miniskirt and a semi-transparent top, they sign the contract immediately. Now he asks us if I'd be willing to have sex with the clients, giving blow jobs, whatever it would take. I am a Nymphomaniac, and I love sex, and I get another raise so of course, we agree.

Later on, he asks us if I can always be nude in the office, only wearing my heels. We know what this will do for us. So again we say yes. I guess you could say that I am the Boss’s Bitch.

I now make over six figures a year and could not be happier.

 

 

Published 
Written by Jimwillhavefun
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments