Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bossy Little Bitch at the Office

9
4 Comments 4
23.1k Views 23.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I had been feeling very unsatisfied lately and needed someone to take my frustrations out on. I’m usually a bit quiet and reserved, but today I decided that I was going to let that inner bitch take over and have a little fun. I knew you were coming to visit, so I put on a red silky button-down blouse…I love the way silk brushes against my tits and caresses my flesh with every movement…next I pulled up my slinky black skirt that hugs my ass just right, and then threw on my favorite pair of 4” black spike stilettos. I headed into the office to begin my day, knowing exactly how I hoped it would end.

When you walked in that afternoon you gave me a sheepish grin that said you were also hoping the day would end on a high note, and if I had anything to say about it, it would be something you’d muse over for quite some time after.

You were running late toward the end of the day, as always, and the office started to clear out as people headed home for the weekend. We had business to take care of, so you sat down in one of the black leather chairs across from my desk. We chatted, going over the necessary paperwork and tasks as usual, until the last person left for the day.

We were alone…and I could feel the heat begin to rise up from below…starting between my legs, running up my stomach, into my chest, through my throat, and all the way into my mouth. I let out a sigh, a warm breath, and you knew that I was already bothered. You walked over to my desk and asked if I was all right. I just looked at you a little anxious, stood up with my legs slightly trembling, and said “No, I don’t think I am actually.” You brushed the hair away from my face, tucked it behind my ear, took my cheeks in your hands and softly kissed my lips. I was inebriated by your touch, drunk with your taste, and thirsty enough to take you all in.

But this wasn’t how I wanted things to go that day…I didn’t want to be the same old timid, sweet girl…I didn’t want to be the one surrendering to someone else. No, I wanted to take control; I wanted to make you weak and leave you begging for more.

I pulled away from your kiss, grabbed your waist, and shoved you down into my chair. I could see you were already hard and ready, but I didn’t want to rush into things. No, we were going to have a little fun first.

I unzipped your pants and wrapped one hand around your stiff cock, pulling it out so that I could wrap my entire hand around it. You groaned slightly and tried to grab me to pull me on top of you. I pushed you away and said “NO! We are going to do things my way, and if you don’t play along like a good little boy, I will strap you to this chair with your own belt, walk the fuck away from you and leave you sitting here with a stiff dick and no way to relieve it. Do you understand?” You nodded in disbelief, slightly afraid of what had gotten into me that day but also completely aroused by the bossy bitch who had surfaced.

You sat back and watched as I gently rubbed my thumb along the tip of your dick to get a small trickle of cum to the surface and then worked my fingers down your shaft until I once again had my hand wrapped around your hard cock. As I got on my knees and began to lower my face toward your lap, your breathing was getting heavier and heavier, your stomach began to tremble. I let out a warm and slightly moist breath against the tip of your dick as I got closer, then began to swirl my tongue around the head while I slowly stroked the shaft with my fingers. I could feel you begin to swell even bigger, and I knew you were aching for more. I lowered my mouth all the way onto your cock and let it slowly slide down my throat, slipping my lips up and down the shaft, wetting it entirely with my tongue. You were on the edge of your seat, ready to explode, but I wanted you to beg for more; I wasn’t going to play nice today…I was tired of being that sweet timid girl.

Just as you were ready to cum and I could feel you begin to quiver in anticipation, I slowly pulled my mouth away, smiled at you with an evil grin, and said “Not just yet, handsome…I’m going to have you hurting so badly, you’ll beg for that release.

I stood up to get off my knees and sat back on my desk in front of you. I spread my legs to expose what was under my skirt, and that’s when you noticed I wasn’t wearing any panties. I had been waiting for you all day, and I could feel my pulse throbbing through the moist heat now. You reached out to touch me, and I smacked your hand away. “I didn’t say you could touch me. I didn’t even say you could fucking move yet. Are you going to make me tie you to that chair, or are you going to behave?” You quietly sat back in the chair and uttered “I promise I’ll be good”.

SusanSmitt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanSmitt

I ran my fingers through your hair and said “That’s a good boy.”

I opened my legs even wider and leaned back onto the desk to arch my back slightly. I was fully exposed now. Your eyes watched me as I took two fingers and slid them into my hot wet pussy. I let out a groan…damn I felt good. I had been wanting to touch myself all day while I thought about you, and I couldn’t hold back the small whimper that came up from my throat as I began to move my fingers in and out….in and out…oh for fuck sake, that feels so good!

I circled my thumb over my clit and felt an immediate surge of tingling through my body. My ass began to rock back and forth in rhythm as I slid my fingers in and out. I could feel myself getting wetter, starting to tremble all over, and I knew that I was getting ready to explode. But I wouldn’t hold myself back like I had held you back. No, I wanted you to watch me give in to that release… I wanted you to envy the relief that I found and that you were starving for.

My back arched even higher, my body began to shake, and I let out a long moan as you watched my drenched pussy throb open with each new wave of tingling that pulsed through my body. You wanted to touch me so badly you burned deep down; you ached to be inside me.

My eyes now focused back on you, and I asked you if were ready to play again. You nodded in anticipation, and I grabbed your hand, taking two of your fingers into my mouth and sucking them as I had sucked you earlier, swirling my tongue all around. You could feel that intense rush of blood all through your body again, but I wasn’t quite ready to take you in.

I moved your hand down between my legs and slid your fingers inside me. I was so hot and so wet, and every movement you made sent waves of shock through my still-sensitive pussy. I moaned every time you moved in and out, and within minutes I came as your fingers stroked me.

I wrapped my hand around your hardened dick and began to stroke you. I could feel you swelling so big, and I just wanted to feel your cock inside me…deep inside me. I laid back on my desk, spread my legs, and pulled you into me sharply. “Fuck me, and don’t fuck me nicely…I want you to fuck me hard. Fuck me like I know you want to fuck me.

You began to thrust in and out of me, slamming your stiff cock as hard and deep into my wet pussy as it could take…sending me into loud screams from the pain and pleasure that surged through me. I wrapped my legs around you tightly and dug my heels into your ass until you could feel a sting from the pressure of the stilettos against your flesh. I ran my nails along your back and scratched your skin until it burned, and as you thrust your mouth onto mine I gently tugged at your lips with my teeth slightly biting you until you could taste a small drop of blood across your lip.

You were tired of me being in control; you wanted to put me in my place and punish me for making you ache so much earlier…you wanted to remind me that I was the quiet and reserved girl but that you were the erotic fiend who would make me scream.

You pulled out of me, picked me up off the desk, and flipped me over, forcing my tits to be pressed into the desk. You yanked my skirt up, exposing my ass, and thrust yourself hard into me from behind. I screamed from the pain but couldn’t stop wanting you to fuck me even harder…I wanted you inside me, forcing yourself onto me.

Who was I kidding? I was never in control and never really wanted to be…I always wanted you to take control and to make me your plaything…to dominate me and take whatever you wanted like a man……no, like an animal.

You thrust in and out, harder and harder, deeper and faster, until we were both dripping with sweat and could hardly breathe. I felt like I could pass out with each forceful pounding but the pleasure was also so intense that the only thing I wanted at that moment was to feel you cum inside me, to feel your hot release dripping down my legs.

As you continued to slam your hard cock into me and the pounding became more rapid, I knew you were close to your final fucking thrust. You grabbed my hair to pull my head back so that you could see my face as you forcefully came inside me. I let out one last whimper and quickly succumbed to the odd pain-pleasure sensation I had never known before.

We both laid there for a moment catching our breath, and as you pulled out I felt the hot white heat of my flesh where you had forced yourself in. And it felt fucking amazing. I’d say that was a good day at the office…

Published 
Written by Shakespearesgirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments