Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Business and Pleasure

"An office worker finds there's more to working late than he bargained for"

42
35 Comments 35
41.8k Views 41.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Neil was working late again. It was just after Christmas and the orders hadn’t slowed down yet. That meant his role in Sales Support was in demand. It was good in one way, but he was burning the candle at both ends. He was normally a nine till five guy, but working till seven, at least meant he got fewer distractions. He often founding himself answering queries and becoming entangled in various conversations during the day. In the evening he could just get on with it.

The absence of distraction was short-lived on the Monday, when his overtime coincided with a different cleaning team. The previous week, it had been an overweight middle aged woman, who insisted on vacuuming right under his desk. On this occasion it was a different member of staff entirely. Neil had to stop typing and gave the girl a once over, when she turned her back. She was young, slim and petite, but had a neat little figure. Her bum was pert but proportionate and he couldn’t help notice how her cheeks quivered slightly as she walked in her black and white striped leggings. Her breasts were small but perky, only concealed by her thin, tan-coloured top.

Neil went back to his work, which mainly involved populating a field on his spread sheet with sales figures. When the girl bent over to plug in her Hoover, he paused again and gave her ass a long, lustful gaze. She stood up and half caught him ogling her.

“It is okay to put on, yes?” asked the girl, with a thick European accent.

“Yeah. Go for it!” said Neil.

Neil found himself unable to look away as she vacuumed the carpet. She must have been only half his age and clearly from a different social class from him, not to mention the fact that she was an economic migrant, as everyone called them. Neil was a graduate from the days when you could go through university for free. Now he had a nice detached house, company car, ran a small team and went skiing in France.

The girl switched off the appliance.

“Is for me good to do here?” she asked, pointing under his desk.

“No, you can leave it, thanks.”

“OK, no problem.”

“You from Poland?” asked Neil.

“No, I am not Polish!” she said, with some heat.

“Oh sorry!”

“Why does everyone ask that I am from bloody Poland!”

“Sorry, I just thought…”

“It is okay.”

“So, where are you from?”

“Czech Republic. I arrived to England last year.”

“Czech. Oh! We have some new customers from there. In Prague.”

“Yes, Prague is very beautiful.”

“Right, well I should get on. Sorry, I’m holding you up,”said Neil apologetically.

He gave the girl an admiring glance and she continued to clean the office and then she did the outer lobby, leaving Neil to his work.

Jana was twenty-one and had come to England, not to use the national Health Service or strip the country of its benefits but to work. As a girl with no qualifications, even as a cleaner, she could earn more than she did as a waitress in Prague.

The next evening, Neil found himself alone again and made one or two phone calls to suppliers and then continued to update his spread sheet. At around six thirty he heard a bump in the lobby that led to the office and this was followed by the cleaner. She acknowledged Neil with no more than a nod and continued in her bustling way. Neil smiled, then did a double take. Her leggings had been replaced by faded jeans, which looked like they had been sprayed on. Neil licked his lips. She was absolutely delicious and he struggled to take his eyes off her as she dusted all the shelves systematically. Her jeans followed every curve – every little crease of her ass. When she did turn towards him, she displayed a sexy little camel toe.

Seeing her a second time got to him. His taste in girls was normally the professionals in pencil skirts and posh blouses. But this cute little European girl stirred something within him and he found himself drawn to her.

Neil tried to work but he couldn’t. He found himself anticipating the moment when she would bend over and display that amazing bum again. In his day dream he realized he was becoming aroused. There was no one there but he and the girl. Security had been on their hourly patrol twenty five minutes earlier. Neil’s mind was doing overtime and he tried to focus on his work. He couldn’t and then she came round to his side of the office. She had a cute face and this was accentuated by her sandy blonde hair, which was tied in a ponytail. Her features were clean cut with a cute nose and blue eyes, which sparkled like sapphires. Her lips were naturally pink and without make-up her face was sexy and alluring. Neil wouldn’t have wanted her to wear any lip gloss or eye shadow. She was perfect as she was. He hadn’t properly taken in her natural radiance the previous evening but now he was agog.

“I can empty your bin, if you like.”

“It’s only some paper, it’s OK.”

“Okay, no problem.”

“It’s Neil by the way.”

“Kneel?”

“Yes.”

“You want for me to kneel?”

“No, Neil. That’s my name!”

“Oh! I have not heard this name.”

“Never mind…”

“I am Jana. It is like Jane, I think you say.”

“Jane. Yes, that makes sense. I prefer Jana.

Jana looked at him blankly, as if she was trying to process what he had said, unsuccessfully.

“Sorry, I do not make well, the English words. I left school to earn for my Mother. She is poor.”

“I’m sorry.”

“You’re sorry! Everyone in England is sorry. I bump my arm in the supermarkets and it’s ‘sorry.’ Why is all sorry?“

Neil chuckled at the girl’s astute observation.

“I know, it’s the English way.”

“You’re funny. But everyone is kind, so I don’t complain.”

“I’m keeping you from your work again, sorry. Ooh there I go again!”

Neil and Jana laughed and immediately the professional distance, which they had maintained thus far, eased a little. Neil made it as obvious as possible how much he fancied Jana and gazed at her breasts and then into her bright blue eyes. In his position he felt he was a due a little brazen perving. She was a cleaner. Yet there was something about her that impressed him. It wasn’t just that he wanted to get in her pants.

“You are hot I think,” she said.

“You think I’m hot?” queried Neil.

“Not hot! I say you are hot. I make you hot. I shouldn’t…”

Jana turned to leave, dragging her Hoover behind her, its cable uncoiling.

“Don’t go!”

“Why I go? My English!”

“You’re English is fine!”

“Don’t lie. I am not good English speaking.”

“You’re English is a hundred times better than my Czech!”

“This is true. But čeština is not hard to learn. English is crazy language!”

“I suppose so Jana, but you should learn English. Go to college.”

“My wages are too small for the college!”

“But you need the qualifications to earn money!”

“All I want for to make my mother happy. In Prague I need college, here I need college!” If I get level five they say I can be int... for paid. But it is catch 22!”

Neil had maintained eye contact with her, constantly as she spoke. Her blue eyes were mesmerizing. Then a thought occurred to him. He could be a good Samaritan.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman

He trusted her, but it was still a gamble. But then the stakes were high.

“I’ll lend you the money Jana. You get the qualifications.”

“No, it’s impossible.”

“Why is it impossible?”

“I cannot take money from stranger. It is not polite.”

“The offer’s there. Think about it.”

Jana played with the buttons on her top and flicked the pile detector on her vacuum cleaner from one setting to the next.

“Maybe if I earn the money.”

Neil looked at Jana. Her face had assumed a cheeky grin as she ran her index finger along the outline of her buttons.

“Earn it in what way?”

“You know. I can be a good Czech girl. Do you think I am pretty?”

“Very!”

“I thought so!”

“You’re very perceptive!”

“Perceptif? Do you want to fuck me?”

“Security will be coming round soon.”

“Oh. Is bad idea.”

“I was going to say, security will be coming and then the office is ours for an hour.”

Jana nodded in comprehension and turned on her hoover, her pony tail bobbing. She smiled as she worked.

The next ten minutes were the longest of Neil’s life. He clicked on his mouse in an attempt to keep some perspective and do some work, but it was futile. The numbers on his spread sheet jumped about randomly and all he could think about was Jana, bent over his desk.

The security guy popped his head round the corner of the office, checked the windows perfunctorily and disappeared, for another hour. Jana finished the bit of dusting she was on and peeked at Neil, who was staring pointlessly into his monitor.

“Are you ready for me?”

His cock had been stirring but now it positively jumped as the reality dawned and he knew Jana was going to keep her part of the deal.

“It is OK here? Is your work. Maybe the boss…”

“I am the boss tonight Jana. Anyway there’s nothing wrong with mixing business with a little pleasure.”

Jana shook her head.

“I’m sorry…”

“It doesn’t matter. Don’t you have a boyfriend or something?” asked Neil.

It wasn’t that he was stalling, but he felt he needed to play lip service to some sort of pre-coital conversation.

“I had one. He was stay in Prague. I don’t care for him no more. He was a jerk anyhow!”

Jana’s face changed from the distant recollection of her life in Prague to the matter in hand and she looked at Neil seriously. She fiddled with the button on her jeans and began to draw the zip down.

“You do me doggy, over your desk?”

Neil’s cock was now tearing through his pants, yet he tried not to boil over, loosening his tie.

“For so long I have without a man. Do you understand, Neil?”

“Yes, of course,” said Neil, his voice wavering, as he unbuckled his belt..

“My puss is wet!”

Jana looked down at Neil’s pants expectantly as she peeled her jeans off. The flaps of his shirt hung creased around the top of his legs as he clawed at his boxers. His breathing was heavy as Jana turned away and bent over, pulling her white panties down in a single move. She had the most exquisite bubble ass and trim, athletic little legs.

Neil ran his hands over her cheeks and felt between her legs, sliding his fingers into her hot, moist crevice. As much as he had a wild urge to fuck her, the temptation to spoil himself and pig out on her gorgeous ass was too good. He knelt behind her and parted her pert ass cheeks and rolled his tongue upwards between her pussy lips. She was musky and sticky, as her juices trickled down along her cleft. Neil lapped up her love juice, which had collected as little beads of moisture, like tiny translucent pearls. Perhaps on a date, he would have spent longer treating her orally, but pleasuring himself with his hand, some intense sexual drive meant that only fucking her at that moment, was an option.

He stood up, his cock erect and pumping.

Jana, aware of the change in his position leaned fully forward, sprawling across his desk. She bit her bottom lip, as his cock entered her, stretching her pussy lips until he hit the moist entrance of her pussy. They both moaned at the same time as their own particular frustrations began to be sated in a single move. Once in, Neil thrust hard, pushing Jana into the desk, making her whole body lurch forward. He stroked her hips and her bum cheeks as he fucked her. Then with one hand he cupped her boobs, kneading them through her top as he rammed his length home, deeply.

Jana mewed insistently as Neil’s wanton cries of passion seemed at odds with the sterile environment of the office with its neat desks and uniformly laid out PCs and stationery. Neil’s groans were loud as he felt her beautiful velvet stroke his cock. He was stoked up and needed to grit his teeth to save himself from blowing his load too early.

Jana’s falsetto moans, sweet and shrill were in keeping with her sexy little body and she was enjoying every thrust of Neil’s cock into her hot, wet pussy. Her moans were interspersed with foreign words, some which Neil only could guess at but with his eyes closed he just imbibed her amazing scent and listened to her song. Her perfume, mixed with her floral sexy musk was enough to send him over the edge. He grasped her pony tail and pulled it as he fucked her, holding it up and tugging her head back as he satisfied himself.

Somehow he held back and then thought it would be good to fuck her on the edge of the desk. He got her to stand and had her perch on the desk, so that she could wrap her legs around his waist as he entered her. Neil nuzzled his face into her neck as he thrust into her tight little cunt. She felt so light and delicate as she she held onto him, her fingers digging into his ribs. Neil was almost lifting her off the desk, until the force of his thrusts were making her bum bounce on the desk.

“Oh Jana! I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum!”

“Hmmm…. Yes Neil!”

“I’m going to cum in you baby! I’m going to fill your pussy…”

“Hmmm… yes! Oh aaaaaaah! Ooooh!”

“Jana… Jaaaaaaaana! Yes! Aaaargh! Fuck!!!”

Neil growled, clutching Jana’s hips and unloaded his spunk deep into her pussy.

Jana lay against the desk with her cheek pressed to the wood, her body trembling from her orgasm.

It was five minutes later. Jana was fastening her jeans and Neil leant against the desk, sipping water.

“I won’t insult you with anything tonight, Jana. I’ll bring my cheque book tomorrow, if that’s okay, and you can get enrolled for a course.”

“Thank you. You’re sweet, I think.”

“You’re beautiful Jana. Maybe we can have a meal or something, some time?”

“Yes. Would be good.”

Jana looked at him, bashfully and turned to put her cleaning things away. Neil looked at his watch. He was hungry and he didn’t feel like working now. There were a couple of emails from clients in America though and one needed a response.

He was booting down his computer and Jana re-appeared, now dressed in her anorak and fur hood.

“I see you tomorrow?” she asked.

“Yes. Sure, I hope so!”

Jana giggled, impishly.

“Maybe, I please you. Ummm… different way?”

“Oh?”

“Czech girls give the best blowjob.”

“Really?”

“Blowjob, is right?”

“Yes, I know what you mean.”

“I will suck you. Is a plan, I think.”

“And, I’ll bring the cheque!”

“Yes, I will have a Czech cheque.”

Jana laughed at her own joke, and Neil grinned, chortling to himself.

“Tomorrow then. Can I give you a lift?”

“A lift?”

“Drive you somewhere.”

“No. is OK. Is little procházka. Ummm. Walk. Is small.. walk, yes!”

Neil kissed Jana on the cheek and switched off the office light, as they left together.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments