Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught in My Office Cubicle

"I like to work alone on Saturdays . . ."

20
9 Comments 9
34.9k Views 34.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
I know that as a lady, I’m not supposed to tell these things, but I can’t resist. I am twenty-five and a happily single woman, by choice. I was a cheerleader in college, so I have managed to maintain a pretty healthy lifestyle and a what I would consider, a reasonable great physique. I have dated quite a few guys – and only once experimented with another girl. I am enjoying the single life and the freedom I have to choose who I want to spend my time with.

A few weeks back, I was sitting at my desk, at work, on a Saturday morning, catching up on some work. The offices were empty and I liked the privacy of being able to come in on a weekend day and really get things accomplished. I have a cubicle in the back corner of a larger office. I like my little “hole” as I call it.

No one ever comes in on Saturdays, so I usually dress very casual, in shorts, a shirt and some flips flops- a far cry from the stylish business-casual look that I usually wear every day. I never really think about how I dress, because no one ever works on Saturdays, but me. (Or so I thought.)

I was deep into the middle of completing some work when my mind began to wonder. I glanced at a photo of my US Marine boyfriend, setting on my desk. I call him a boyfriend, because I have a massive crush on him, but in reality, I have never told him as much before he shipped out. I had met Jeff at a bar and we had hit it off very well. We only had a couple of dates before he shipped out. I told him I’d be waiting for him when he got some leave time.

As I sat and looked at Jeff’s photo, I felt an immense amount of loneliness. Even though we had not been sexually active, I knew it would only be a matter of time, once he gets back. I imagined what it would be like.

I closed my eyes and tried to think happy thoughts. I thought about Jeff’s muscular body being next to me.

The tingling between my legs was almost unbearable. I hadn’t been with a guy in months. I slipped my fingers down to the edge of my shorts and in between my legs. I took in a deep breath and forcfully exhaled. I closed my eyes as I pushed my French-manicured fingertips in past the edge of my shorts. My panties were moist. My nipples hardened as I slipped my fingers into a private place. I pulled my hand out and gently massaged my left breast.

I jumped when I heard Tim’s voice call out.

Tim was a coworker in the office, a mid-level manager that I knew, but didn’t really know. He was a few years older than me and very good looking, but also, very married.

“Hey you,” Tim said.

A little stunned and embarrassed, and unsure how long Tim had been standing and watching me, I tried to pretend I wasn’t doing what I had been doing.

“Hey,” I replied. “You scared the crap out of me!”

That is a lie. I really said, “What the fuck?”

Tim smiled.

“I know,” he replied, a mischievous smile beaming back at me. “I didn’t mean to interrupt anything.”

“No,” I replied, “I was just taking a break from catching up on a few things.”

“So I see,” Tim replied. I had been caught. There was no way around it.

“Look,” I said, “Please don’t think bad of me.”

“Why would I do that?” Tim asked.

“It is tough right now,” I replied. “it’s a personal thing.”

“I understand,” Tim replied. “I feel the same way from time to time.”

“But you’re married,” I shot back.

“That doesn’t count for a lot,” Tim replied, leaning against the wall of my cubicle.

I glanced straight at his crotch. I don’t know why, but I did. It was a quick glance.

I took in a deep breath and exhaled. I had secretly admired Tim but forced myself to ignore him. Now, here he was, standing less than a foot from me and . . .

. . . .I was about to lose it.

I nervously crossed one leg over another.

“You’re too dam cute,” Tim whispered, as he looked down at me, standing right in front of me.

I didn’t dare look up him. I stared straight ahead.

“Do I make you nervous?” Tim asked.

“A little,” I replied.

“Why?” he asked.

“I don’t know,” I mumbled.

“Awkward moment?” Tim asked.

I simply nodded my head up and down without saying a word. I shifted in my office chair, turning towards my cubicle intruder. I leaned on to my desk and propped my head up in my hand, looking straight at the bulge in his crotch and smiled.

Tim shifted without saying a word.

“Awkward moment?” I shot back.

“No,” He responded, “Not in the least bit.”

“Really,” I responded, “It looks like to me, you might have something interesting in your trousers.”

“Probably so,” he responded. “You’re more than welcome to check it out.”

“I might have to do just that,” I replied as I leaned back and my office chair, spreading my legs out in front of him.

I was feeling absolutely slutty, but I didn’t care.

BingJioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BingJioo

I folded my arms and slipped my fingers under the edges of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head, baring my 38 c cup breasts to him. I tossed my shirt to the side and ginger-teased my rock hard nipples as I bit down on my lower lip in anticipation.

Tim unbuckled his trousers and let them fall the floor, as he kicked off his penny loafers.

His massive cock strained against his bikini briefs. I scooted my office chair forward until I was within inches of his Adonis-like cock. I slipped my hand on to his covered balls and gripped them, as I pulled down on the elastic band of his underwear to reveal eight long hard inches of manhood. I slipped my hand around the thickness of the shaft and studied his tool. He was circumcised. I could see the blood vessels thickening as I held on to his tool, a small droplet of moisture forming on the greyish tip end.

I smiled and then I slipped my lips over the end of his cock. I slowly and methodically worked my way down his shaft, breathing through my nose to avoid a gag reflex and using my fingers to massage his tool. As I did, Tim held on to my head, gripping the hair on my head. He had a musty, but pleasant smell. His pubic hair was jet back and closely cropped. I liked that. His underwear fell to his knees and joined his trousers in a heap on the floor next to my cubicle desk.

I slipped my fingers on to his ball sack and gently massaged them. I worked myself back and forth, my saliva coating his cock. I pulled back and a string of my saliva formed between my lips and his cock, which glistened in the light of the office. The saliva string broke and I smiled.

I looked up and Tim had his eyes closed, his hands interlocked behind his head. His cock was a deep crimson color and arched towards his flat abs.

I stood and slipped my hands up under his shirt to feel his chest.

Tim gripped the side of my head and thrust his tongue down my throat. I totally lost whatever self- control I may have had up to this point. I pressed my body against his, wrapping my arms around him.

Oh my gawd!

Tim lifted me up and say me down on the edge of my cubicle desk. He stripped me of my shorts and my panties. He pushed my legs apart and then knelt between them, burying his head between my thighs. I did my best to try and not scream as Tim slipped his mouth on to my glory box, pushing his tongue hard against my clit.

Oh my gawd!

I stiffened as an orgasm shot though me.

“Put it in me,” I begged. “I am on the pill, so just put it in me!”

Tim stood and pulled me off my desk, spinning me around.

“No,” I shot back, “I don’t – “

“I don’t either,” Tim interrupted, “But I want to fuck you this way.”

Tim bent my forward, as I spread my legs. He slipped his cock between the checks of my buttocks and then in towards my vagina. He worked it back and forth, teasingly. I felt another shiver shoot through my body. I reached behind me and spread my buttocks. Tim slowly slipped his massive eight-inch tool into my love box.

Oh my gawd! OH MY GAWD!

He pushed his groin against my buttocks, his tool burying deep inside of me. I could feel the walls of my vagina constricting. My head was spinning. My arms were shaking and my legs felt like noodles. He slipped his hands on to my bare thighs and grunted as the first load of cum shot deep into me. My entire body shook. He unloaded inside of me again, his cum running down my inner thigh. I couldn’t contain myself.

“Breathe!” I audibly gasped to myself.

Tim open handedly slapped my buttocks. Oh my gawd! I had totally lost it. Orgasm after orgasm flowed through me, like waves crashing on the beach.

Tim pulled out and settled back on to my office chair. I turned and faced him. I grabbed an armless chair and told him to sit in it. I mounted him from the front, spreading my legs and pushing his cock back into my soaking wet pussy- even though he was starting to lose his erection. I planted kisses all over him.

Tim did his best and surprised me by doing his best to accommodate me. I’m sure he probably thought I was an out-of-control bytch. Maybe I was.

We fucked until we couldn’t fuck anymore. I lost track of my orgasms.

I don’t remember a whole lot after that point. I remember stumbling into my apartment, sore and satisfied and worn out. I think I slept the entire next day.

Tim and I never hooked up again after that, although I am sure we would have, if the opportunity had presented itself.

Every now and them, I’d see Tim in the office and I’d flirtingly wink and he’d always wink back. Neither of us had the courage to say anything, but nothing needed to be said. He was married and my US Marine came back a few weeks later and after our very first night of intense love-making, we decided to make it permanent.

All’s well, that ends well. 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments