Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Headmaster's Secretary

"School Secretary takes up some after hours work."

58
32 Comments 32
41.7k Views 41.7k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Famous Story

So, after a few disappointing month's worth of job searching after graduating from university, Liz had finally gone for a secretarial job. Her interview was later today, the job was being a secretary for a local private school, which was no bad thing. The hours wouldn't be that bad, there were lots of holidays and the pay would be acceptable. She may even be able to pay off her loan!

Liz had woken up quite early and had spent much of the day quietly panicking about the interview and had sought refuge in making sure her hair and make up were perfect. Liz had decided to go with the classic office look, hair up 40’s style, with dusty grey eye liner and brilliant red lipstick. She now had to get dressed, having spent most of her day in her dressing gown. Liz looked across her wardrobe and decided to forego the fitted (if a little tarty) office dress--tarty in that she would have to make sure she sat with her legs together lest anyone see up her thigh. It also made her bosom a little too “framed”. Liz was quite well endowed in that she had apparently won the genetic lottery and had 32G breasts without having to put on any weight.

No, Liz went for a perfectly respectful tight black pencil skirt and an elderly blouse she hadn't worn since sixth form. Underwear-wise Liz put on a her favourite black and pink polka-dot bra and matching panties with stockings and suspenders just as a little naughty treat for herself (maybe later) and some simple black high heels.

As Liz dressed she came across an issue; the blouse she had was a tad on the tight side. Perhaps it wasn't so wise to use a blouse that previously only had to deal with D cups, but she had committed now and needed to be out the door soon. With great struggle, she managed to do up all the buttons leaving the two top ones open. She looked in the mirror; she could see the stress marks in the fabric and at a certain angle she could see her breasts peeking through. As a precaution she decided to add a waistcoat, just in case she laughed and everything came out. Though this did have the effect of pushing her breasts up, she was out of time so that would have to do.

Liz arrived at the school, along a long sweeping drive, up to a grand old country hall that must have been converted at some point to a school. Most of the staff would have left for the day by now, and Liz was shown up to the head master's office by one of the groundsmen before he presumably clocked off for the night. She sat down at a chair by the door and waited to be called in. As she waited, she looked around and noticed one of the school pictures.

The uniforms at this school were very different from what she had experienced at her school, all tartan skirts and neat ties. Liz’s school uniforms were more of the miniature black skirts and choose your own blouse and level of tie variety. Looking back on it, she could remember one of the older teachers staring at her as her “character” began to blossom, and how he had caught her with the jizz of one of the boys running down her chin. The thought had began to turn her on, and she quickly stamped it out as the door swung open and she stood up. As she did so, the man held out his hand and Liz shook it.

“Please come in and have a seat. Mrs. Cummington, is it?” The man said sternly, motioning towards a chair. “I’m Mr. Harper.”

Mr. Harper was average height, looked like he had previously been in the army and his middle aged man gut had arrived. Liz did as instructed. Sat down and Mr. Harper settled in his chair behind his desk.

“I am looking for someone to answer phones, relay messages, type up documents, and help keep things running over all smoothly. Do you believe you can do this?” Mr. Harper asked, without pleasantries.

“Er, yes I believe I can,” Liz answered.

“Good. Hmm, I don't know, would you mind doing something for me?” Mr. Harper enquired.

“Of course, what would you like?” Liz replied, as her mind auto completed his sentence with Will you suck me off and let me fuck those big breasts of yours?

“I have a few new uniforms and I would like to see what they look like, would you mind modelling them for me?”

“I would be happy to,” Liz replied.

The uniform with which Mr. Harper presented Liz was similar to the ones she had seen in the school photo, a blue tartan skirt, blue blazer and striped tie.

“There's a store closet over there; you can use that to get changed in,” Mr. Harper said, whilst pointing in the direction of the closet.

As she shut the door, Liz looked at the skirt and blazer; it looked as if it was going to be a bit of a squeeze. She unzipped her skirt and allowed it to fall down to the ground before picking it up, folding it, and resting it on one of the shelves. She then took off her waistcoat, folded it and put it with her skirt. The kilt went on nicely enough. Liz tucked her blouse in as she wanted to look as respectable as she could. The kilt did just cover the tops of her stockings, though crossing her legs maybe dicey.

Next came the blazer, which sat easy enough on her. She then just about managed to do the final two buttons up on her blouse before tying her tie, which dangled freely over her breasts. The whole look turned Liz on slightly as she looked down at herself and could feel a slight dampening and her nipples on the rise. Liz stepped out the closet and walked back towards the desk.

“Wow, truly excellent. Er, would you mind doing up your blazer?” Mr. Harper croaked, as if this transformation had taken him a little by surprise. Liz did as instructed, though it took a little longer than she had hoped as she struggled to make the blazer fit over her bosom.

“Would you mind if I take a few photos? For reference purposes of course.”

“Not at all,” answered Liz.

“OK, first I would like you to stand legs together hands over your lap.” The shutter clicked. He continued with his instructions, the shutter clicking with each pose.

“Next try to stand naturally, I need to see how it sits. Now, this is a bit odd, but please raise your hands above your head, it's to see how well you can move in it.” Liz did so and could feel everything rise with it, the effect pushing her breasts even further up and together and it also lifted her skirt to dangerous new heights.

“Now touch your toes, first facing me, then turn side on and then facing away.” Liz again did as instructed. As she turned around she knew that she was giving Mr. Harper a full view of her stockings and panties. She turned back to face Mr. Harper, and after hearing more clicks, she saw that he was now seated, as the view had apparently had some sort of effect on him.

“Now, sit down please. First we will do a formal shot with your legs together and hands on your lap and then informal cross legged.” There followed two more clicks.

Mr. Harper then stood up and walked past Liz. He rummaged for something in a cabinet, then returned to her side. “Now please keep your legs crossed, but lean over and pretend you are writing. ” Liz once again did so, and gave Mr. Harper a good view of the outline of her bra and one of her suspender straps.

“Now, if you put both arms on the arm rest we can discuss things.”

As Liz did so, Mr. Harper closed in on her and quickly grabbed one arm, tying it to the arm rest with a school tie. Before she could react he did the same with the other. She let out a small cry, before being silenced by a further tie gagging her. She tried to get up but was pushed back down before getting anywhere.

“Now stay there, I want to discuss our contract,” he said, a little puffed out.

“Along with doing your basic secretarial duties you will also do everything I tell you to do and will reply with “Yes Sir.” Do you agree?” Liz nodded quietly, secretly loving every second.

“When arriving for work you will ask for permission to wear your choice of dress. If it displeases me you will change it, if you disobey you will be punished. You will always wear a push up bra, thong, and stockings with suspenders unless instructed otherwise. Do you agree?” Mr. Harper commanded and waited for her reply.

Liz nodded.

“Good, you appear to be enjoying this,” said Mr. Harper, as he leaned close to Liz and sniffed.

His hand slid down from Liz’s shoulders and cupped her left breast. He gave it a slight lift and let it drop back down, squeezing it. The sensation of restriction of both the clothing and being bound was quite something; she was becoming wet. With his other hand he began to glide his finger round her ear, down past her chin, following the line between her breasts, and danced at her stomach before caressing her legs. Liz opened her legs a little, the aroma of her scent becoming apparent.

“Oh, do you like this?” Liz nodded.

He ran his finger up under Liz’s skirt and stroked her soaked panties, then took his hand back out from Liz’s skirt and sniffed his fingers. He bent down and fetched a further two ties from his pocket, binding each of Liz’s legs to each of the chair legs. They were fixed open and her skirt had ridden up, showing the tops of her stockings and her thong. Liz’s chest heaved at the excitement, her nipples erect and showing through her bra and blouse. Mr. Harper stood up to admire his work, an erection visible through his trousers; he noticed Liz’s gaze.

“Do you want me to fuck you?” Liz quickly nodded.

Mr. Harper turned, went round to his desk drawers and took something out. He then returned to Liz, knelt down, moved her panties aside and pushed something slowly into her. He began to fuck her with it, first slowly then building to up the thrust's speed and then slowing again.

Liz was on the precipice of orgasm when Mr. Harper stopped, leaving whatever he had been fucking Liz with inside of her. She could feel her juices running down her legs and soaking her skirt. Mr. Harper leant forward into Liz’s ear, one hand caressing her leg, and the other playing with her breasts.

“So my little darling, do you have any more of these blouses?” Liz shook her head.

“Well, I want you get some more, same size. I wish to play some more.”

At that moment he reached his hands in between the front edges of her blouse and tore the blouse open, leaving the top and bottom parts still fastened and exposing her breasts in the middle. He leant in, kissing and licking her breasts. Liz began to writhe. He then pushed her bra down and lifted her breasts out so they stood proud of her blazer.

He played with her nipples, giving them a bite, then he stood up and took out his cock. It was wet with pre-cum, and he started wanking himself off in front of Liz. He bent over and removed the thing that he had put in Liz’s soaked pussy and put it between her breasts. It was a board marker soaked with Liz’s juices; it was now dripping down her chest.

“Ahhh,” Mr. Harper exhaled as he came, his seed landing landing across her chest.

“Thank you my dear, you may get changed. I will see you tomorrow as we discussed, and we can try out another of the new uniforms. Just to give you a tease, there is a pinafore, summer dress, and gym kit, lots to play with,” he said, quite out of breath.

After Liz was untied, she stood up, went into the closet and got changed back into her clothes.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

Still soaking from her own juices, and with Mr. Harper's jizz still running over her breasts, Liz re-nestled her breasts into her bra. Her blouse no longer really functioned, so she put on her waist coat in a bid to cover up, but it was to no avail, it just framed her breasts better. She turned and left the closet, making her way home.

The following day Liz got up early so that she would be ready for work and was a little more excited about her day ahead than she thought she would be. Liz obeyed Mr. Harper's instructions and put on a pair of black stockings and suspenders, then she decided to go with a black lace theme today and picked out some red heels to go with them. Liz decided to wear her slightly tarty work dress to see if Mr. Harper liked it and headed off to work. She arrived early and went straight to Mr. Harper's office to present herself and to be informed of her day's tasks. She approached the door, knocked and waited to be called in.

“Enter,” Mr. Harper called and Liz did as instructed.

“Good morning. We will start with checking if I approve of what you have chosen and whether or not you require punishment. Raise your arms above your head and slowly turn around for me.”

Liz did so. It had the effect of amplifying her cleavage and raising her dress hem up high enough to begin to see the tops of her stockings.

“Now touch your toes.”

Mr. Harper did an orbit around Liz, examining her and as he passed her rump he gave her a slight squeeze. He squared up behind Liz, who was still bent over, his crotch now pressed up against her rear, and slowly unzipped the back of her dress.

“You have displeased me, I disapprove of your red heels. I do not wish to see you in red heels unless I tell you to wear them. Did you get the blouses I told you to get?” Mr. Harper enquired.

“No Sir,” Liz replied, thankful that she remembered to call Mr. Harper “Sir”.

“You have been very bad, your punishment will be very long. Take that chair and go into the closet.”

Mr. Harper pointed to the very chair Liz was bound to the night before. She took it and entered the closet and Mr. Harper followed.

“Now take off your dress and sit down on that chair.” Liz did so, feeling her excitement grow.

“Good, now put your hands behind your back and open your legs. After I am done I want you to go into town. Get five of the same size and type blouses as you wore yesterday. You will also buy opaque blue tights and fishnet stockings,” Mr. Harper said as sternly as he could whilst most of the fresh blood was being sent elsewhere.

“Yes Sir,” Liz replied, wondering what was in store for her later.

Mr. Harper then took out a mini vibrator and inserted it into Liz, securing it by replacing her thong over it so it would not fall out. Then took out his cock and started wanking as he did the night before, and just as the night before, he jizzed over Liz’s chest.

“You are not to take out that little device. I will activate it when I like, as part of your punishment. You will not remove my cum, but allow it to soak into your dress and remain on your chest. Think of it as test. Now get dressed, you are to head off now.”

Liz delicately put on her dress, careful not to let the vibrator fall out. Mr. Harper evilly activated it, and Liz let out a small moan.

“Oh, I almost forgot,” he said.

He took the board marker that he had fucked Liz with the previous day, and put it between her breasts.

“Now, lets see if you can be a good girl.”

Mr. Harper then gave Liz a quick slap on her bum and sent her on her way.

As Liz shopped for her list of items, she could smell the scent of both her juices and the jizz that had soaked into her dress. She had found the fishnet stockings and blue tights easily enough, but was struggling to find the blouses. She eventually found them and decided to buy blind as she couldn't face making an unpaid for blouse a bit cummy.

She returned to the school. The whole excursion had taken up most of the day, and by the time she had made it back up to the office school was finishing for the day. As she walked through the corridors, she gained the attention of most of the boys, as well as some of the teachers. Once again she stood at the office door knocked and waited to enter.

“Enter,” he said. Liz walked in and Mr. Harper closed the door behind her.

“Now, my bad girl, did you get everything I asked for?”

“Yes,” Liz replied, a little faster than she had thought.

Before she could amend her mistake Mr. Harper raised the intensity of the vibrator up to high. Liz let out a loud moan.

“Shhh!” Mr. Harper said quickly. “Take off your dress and give it to me. Today we will try out the pinafore. You will put on the blouse, pinafore, tie and blazer, and you will also put on the tights and wear the stockings and suspenders over them. When you are dressed you will knock the door and sit down on the chair in the closet,” commanded Mr. Harper. Liz handed over her dress and took the clothes into the closet.

Mr. Harper had rather considerately turned down the vibrator, though at this stage her thong was soaked, and her juices were streaming down her legs. She gently undid her suspenders and took off her stockings, folding them up and leaving them on a shelf. Then she put on the tights and the fishnets over the top of them, reattaching the suspenders and slipping on her heels.

She then took the plunge and tried on the blouse. It was small, slightly smaller than her old, now torn, blouse. The board marker between her breasts didn’t help much, but eventually she did all the buttons up. The stretch marks in the fabric were plainly visible, the buttons only just holding out, the tie once again dangled freely over her breasts.

Next Liz very carefully bent down and put on the pinafore. She just managed to get the zip at the back to go up, though in the struggle it did mean the tops of her stockings were showing, and when she was sitting down they would be on display. She then put on the blazer, making sure to fasten all the buttons, knocked on the door and sat down on the chair. Mr. Harper entered, took out the same ties that had bound Liz the day before and did the same again, but rather than having her legs open he tied them together.

“Now, you wait there.”

He then turned up the vibrator up to its maximum and left. Liz began to squirm and writhe from the pleasure.

After what felt like hours, but must have been only five or ten minutes, the door opened, and Mr. Harper released her bonds, and turned the vibrator off. Liz’s thong was soaked through, her tights were too, and the bottom of the pinafore had begun to get wet.

“I wish to take more pictures. Now, please stand, feet together, hands on your lap. Now, one standing casually. Now one sitting formally. Now one as if you are writing. Now stand and touch your toes.” Mr. Harper took a photo of each angle.

“Take off your blazer, and put both hands on the desk. It is time for your punishment.”

Liz took off the blazer, setting it aside on the chair, leant over, and put both hands on the desk. Mr. Harper leant over Liz, took a handful of breast and squeezed firmly.

“You are to answer me as Sir. You are to wear only what I approve. You are to always to wear a push up bra, thong, stockings and suspenders unless told otherwise. Your heels must be black unless told otherwise. You will do as I command always. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir,” Liz answered with a nod.

He then stroked around Liz’s bum and began to spank her, each stroke getting her cheeks more raw and once more getting Liz more and more wet.

“Are you a bad girl?”

“Yes Sir,” Liz replied, breathless. Mr. Harper continued to spank Liz and she let out a long groan.

“You appear to be enjoying this, my little bad girl, lets see how much you're enjoying this,” he said, before bending down and caressing Liz’s dampness. He then took a handful of the crotch of her tights and tore open a hole. Rubbing her clit, he then pushed Liz’s panties aside, and took out the soaked vibrator.

He then walked round to face Liz and said, “Now, you remember how I said if your dress displeases me you will change it? Well we’ll take this dress you wore today and make it your back-up dress, I rather like it. You should get another, maybe a little smaller to hug your lovely curves." Upon saying "curves" Mr. Harper played with Liz’s breasts again.

“Yes, this dress will be your back up and to make sure you remember to please me I will keep it and make a few alterations to it. I’ve started already and now you’ve helped.”

He then presented Liz with the dress; there was some fresh cum on it. He then proceeded to wipe clean the vibrator with it.

“I’m going to need to see you over the weekend. I have a few themed days ahead of us and I want to decide which one I want to see first. Now my dear, I believe its time we fucked.”

He then went round behind Liz. She could hear him taking off his belt and unzipping his trousers, then came the feeling of his cock probing her pussy.

He began to play with Liz’s still covered and restrained breasts. He then slid his cock into Liz and began to thrust, keeping a handful of breast which he squeezed with each thrust, then taking one had away he took a hold of Liz’s hair, wrenched her head back and fucked her harder. Liz gasped and moaned with pleasure, she was very near to cumming when Mr. Harper suddenly pulled out, unzipped the back of the pinafore, then turned Liz round and kissed her passionately, whilst pulling the pinafore down.

Liz instinctively reached down for Mr. Harper's cock and began stroking it. Still kissing, Mr Harper took Liz’s blouse, and once again ripped it open. He seemed to like doing that, and Liz had begun to like it too. Pushing Liz’s bra aside and playing with her nipples, he stopped kissing her and moved down to her breasts, kissing, licking and biting. Liz gasped louder and louder. She then knelt down, put Mr. Harper's cock between her breasts and fucked it.

“Oh, you are a dirty bad girl, aren't you?” he panted.

“Yes Sir,” Liz answered coyly.

“Do you suck as well?” Mr. Harper asked and motioned for Liz to change positions.

She then took his cock in her mouth, licking around the head and then fucking it with her mouth. He came quickly.

“Spit it out. I want to see it dribble all down you.”

Liz obliged, the cum dribbling down over her chin and down her breasts, pooling at the bottom of her half torn open blouse.

“Oh, you are a bad girl. Please dry yourself off with this.”

Mr. Harper handed over to Liz her dress which he was using to wipe the remainder of the cum from his cock. Liz did as instructed before giving Mr. Harper back her dress.

“You may stand up and get dressed.”

Liz stood, moving her thong back into position. It was still damp from earlier but now had some airflow from the torn hole in her tights. She re-nestled her breasts into her bra, shuffled her blouse back as close to closed as she could and pulled up the pinafore.

“Ready Sir,” Liz said.

“Good girl. Tomorrow I want you to come in as I said earlier. You will need to bring some extra things with you. You will need a pair of long boots, knee length. Extra stockings and a couple of extra blouses. I will bring the rest,” he said, looking out the window.

Published 
Written by MissCummington
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments