Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Sweet Slave Pt. 1

"Ruby's fantasy of servicing her boss comes true."

64
14 Comments 14
29.3k Views 29.3k
7.9k words 7.9k words

This is so wrong but it feels so right. Sitting on my boss’ chair with my legs spread apart, my skirt hiked up, and my black panties pushed aside as I glide my middle finger across my slick labia shouldn't’ be happening right now. I’m clutching onto the suit jacket he left behind, bringing the custom tailored blazer to my nose and inhaling deeply, which only deepens my lust for him. There are a lot of handsome men at the firm, but Laurence, the attorney that I assist, is by the far most attractive one to me. Not because of his inviting facial features or fit body, but because of his warm, gentle eyes and good aura.

It’s been over an hour since he left the office and even though I’m supposed to be sorting through his documents, arranging them by client, I’ve found myself heavily distracted by the thought of him ravaging me. Using me. Owning me with his mind and body. Surrendering to his beautiful green eyes that possess me every time he gazes at me. And when he says my name in his intoxicating, masculine voice…I swear my nipples get so hard and my womb throbs for him.

“I wish you could come inside of me, Laurence,” I moan out loud as I finger myself harder. “I need to feel your hot seed deep inside of me. Use me as your little whore.”

“It would be my pleasure to do that.”

I stop touching myself and my entire body freezes upon hearing Laurence’s voice. This can’t be happening, I think to myself as adrenaline and fear surge within my body, rendering me immobile. I hear his footsteps approaching me, his leather shoes clicking against the tile floor, and I swear that I’m about to have a panic attack. Until he stands right in front of me and stares directly into my eyes, his soul penetrating my own.

“I’m so sorry, sir,” I gush out as I quickly stand up, my face flushed from nervousness. “I shouldn’t have been here. This is wrong. So wrong.”

He continues to stare at me; I can feel his potent gaze flickering up and down my scantily clad body, and I’m not sure whether I should feel embarrassed or aroused. Until he takes a step forward so that there’s only a few inches separating us, making me gasp. His close proximity to me is making my chest clench with relentless desire. But when he brings his mouth to my right ear I and feel his hot breath tickle my earlobe, I gasp and shudder.

“You don’t want just any random man’s cum inside of you. You want mine specifically. Correct?”

I am shaking all over in complete disbelief and arousal, but I manage to nod. “Yes. That is correct, sir.”

“Well then,” he whispers into my ear, his delicious voice sending more heat to my core. “Here is what we are going to do. Tomorrow you’re going to the clinic to get tested. I will do the same. We’ll wait for the results. If they’re both negative, and if you are on birth control, I will make you my little creampie whore. I’ll give you all the cum you want. I’m a heavy cummer too, so you’ll feel every drop of my warm seed inside of your tight little pussy. Does that sound good?”

I literally sway from his words and moan. “Yes, sir.”

“Good girl,” he says gently. “Tomorrow I want you to look good for me. I see the way you hide your beautiful body underneath all that armor. Ignore the other men that stare at you. They won’t do anything to you.”

I gulp, loving the way he is taking control of me but in a respectful and gentle manner. “Yes, sir. I will.”

“And keep calling me sir. I will reward you very nicely for that.” He takes a couple of steps back and smirks. “We shall discuss your limits tomorrow. But for now, I want you to go home and get some rest. It’s late. Everyone has gone home. I want my fellow colleagues buzzing about you when you come to work tomorrow.”

“I won’t disappoint you, sir.”

He grins. “Good girl. I knew you were a good girl all along. Now go get some rest, baby doll.”

**

I do as I’m told. Until now, I’ve always worn loose blouses with no hint of cleavage, loose business pants and appropriate flats. Minimal make up to attract less attention. Today, though, I’ve opted for the sexy secretary look. I’ve let down my long, wavy auburn hair, which is usually tied up in a ponytail; the wavy, rich strands cascade down to the middle of my back, making me feel so feminine. I’ve put in my contacts and put on more makeup than usual for work, which highlights my ocean blue eyes, high cheekbones and inviting, soft lips. I would have never thought of using this glittery black eye shadow to work before last night, but I want to make Laurence proud. That’s why I decided on my ruby red lipstick as well. Along with my low cut blouse that shows off my cleavage thanks to my Victoria’s Secret push up bra, I look like a little librarian nymph, perhaps. And the short pencil skirt with sheer black stockings and garter belts add the perfect touch to my revamped look.

Because of my new appearance, I decide to get to the office earlier than everyone else to avoid the stares of disbelief and surprise. When I get out of the elevator and into the office’s suite, I notice light spilling from the end of the hallway from a door that is ajar. I hear the fast, superhuman typing and I know that it’s Laurence. The man gets little sleep and works like a machine. He does it to support his kids, though. After he separated from his ex-wife, he started focusing on his work more. Still, even when he is arduously reading a document or speaking with clients on the phone, I can feel the sadness and disappointment hanging heavily on him. It makes me want to hold him and kiss his handsome face all over.

But I can’t do that, even now. I will just be his sweet escape. Just like hardworking people go on trips to the Caribbean or Mexico to escape the mundane repetitions of their lives, Laurence will be using my body as his personal escape. His form of vacation. Away from the thoughts of his looming divorce, two toddlers that depend on him, and the constant demands of his job. And that is okay. Because that is exactly what I want, too. To give him that escape and distraction.

The typing stops as I make my way down the long hallway, my high heels clicking against the tiled floor. I know he sensed me before I even got out of the elevator. Laurence is extremely intuitive. It’s part of the reason why he’s such an amazing attorney. He listens to his gut, his intuition, even when others have told him that he is gravely mistaken, and he always ends up being right. Just thinking about his beautiful, intense eyes centered on me as I approach his spacious office is enough to make me shiver. But I take a deep breath before I finally reach his door that is slightly ajar and open it before entering his workspace. I feel my throat constrict before I force myself to meet his gaze, which I can already feel on me, and when I do, I find myself aching internally at the emotions dancing on his handsome face: surprise, pride, and primal desire all rolled into one.

“Good morning, sir,” I whisper meekly. “I hope it’s okay that I arrived a little earlier. I didn’t want people gawking at me. Well, unless it’s you, of course.”

When he doesn’t say anything, I start to panic. Maybe he is deciding that he doesn’t like my outfit or that he is no longer attracted to me? But then I see his lips part and the undeniable lust palpitating from him and it takes everything in me to not rush over to him and beg him to ravage me, use me in any way that he wishes.

“Come here, Ruby,” he gently whispers.

I quickly do as I’m told. Again, if another man were trying to boss me around like this, I’d tell him to fuck off, hard. But with Laurence, it feels so right. I love it. I feel enthralled, empowered. Even though he is the one I am obeying.

Once I am by his side behind the desk, I struggle to remain still, since he is gazing at me so intently. His gaze roams my body, but he is mostly staring at my eyes. He seems mesmerized by them. Held captive. He rolls back his Italian leather chair and when I see the large bulge straining against his beautiful black bespoke suit, I feel as if I’m about to faint.

“Come sit on my lap, sweet girl,” he says. “Face me and straddle me.”

I feel like I’m about to implode from lust. I carefully straddle him on the chair, though, and when my panties touch his crotch, I shiver and moan sharply. I set my hands on the chair for balance and when he places his large, beautiful hands on my supple hips, I gasp. I can’t believe that this beautiful, kind man that I’ve lusted over for so long is touching me, staring at me avidly as if I’m the most beautiful woman on Earth…

“Look into my eyes,” he whispers.

I do as I’m told. His breathing turns a little ragged and his grip on my hips intensifies as I feel his hard cock twitch underneath my black satin underwear. Despite my supple cleavage on display before him, he doesn’t take his gaze away from my aquamarine eyes.

“You have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen,” he whispers. “From now, you’re not allowed to wear glasses. Understood?”

“Yes, sir,” I hastily say.

“Good girl. I wish we didn’t have to wait for our results. I’d fuck you all day in here, filling up your little cunt with my warm seed. I’d make you my little cum slut, my little secret whore. Does that turn you on, hearing me say those words?”

I shiver violently and gulp. “God, yes it does, sir. I love it when you talk to me like that.”

“You will love my cum. I don’t mean to sound cocky, but it’s true. I am mostly on a vegan diet. I consume a lot of fruits and vegetables. Rarely any meat or dairy. A man’s diet affects the way his cum tastes. Did you know that, my sweet girl?”

I shake my head. “No. But I can’t wait to be your little cum guzzling whore.”

He growls and lowers his hands to my ass, which has gotten nice and firm from the daily jogging that I’ve been doing. “You want to swallow my cum, too? Feel it gush down your throat and become a part of you?”

I can’t help it; I bring my mouth to his left ear and whisper, “Yes. Hopefully you will be fucking my throat when that happens, with my head hanging off the edge of the desk. Your balls rubbing my nose. My pussy drenched from you throat fucking me.”

“Fuck,” he mutters as he pushes his hips up, rubbing his hard, throbbing erection against my wet panties. “You are such a good girl. I want to see my cum glistening on your beautiful face, though.”

“You can do whatever you want to me, sir.”

I can’t help it, I start rocking against his erection, rubbing myself greedily against his straining cock. His response is to slowly lift up my skirt, exposing my firm, cute ass, while his lips trail down to my neck, brushing the sensitive skin with light kisses. His large, lovely hands roam my ass and when he slips his hand underneath the black satin panties and lightly rubs my tight little opening, I moan so loud.

“I want you in my ass, sir,” I shakily whisper. “I want you to fill me up with your cum there, too.”

“Such a hungry little girl,” he growls against my neck. “Since you are such a great secretary and such a sweet girl, I will give you all the cum your little heart desires. I am assuming you enjoy anal?”

I stiffen a little, and he notices because he quickly takes away his finger from my ass. “I wasn’t properly prepared for it. I’ve only done it with one man. But I know I can enjoy it. Especially with the right person.”

“I’m sorry you weren’t properly trained. Most men are so irresponsible and dense.” He pauses and kisses my neck, sweetly and lightly. “After work, I want you to go to the adult store and buy some anal lube. Also buy a small anal plug. I will give you the money for it.”

“That’s not necessary, sir. I can buy those things myself.”

“I won’t take that as an answer,” he says firmly. “I want you to get a good one, nothing cheap. I want you to start with your finger first. Lube it up and slowly slip it inside of you while you watch a sexy video. Understood?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Excellent. I would ask you about your limits, but I am rather distracted right now and I don’t want to forget. So I will ask you to email me your limits today, okay?”

I nod. “Okay, sir.”

“God. I just want to bend you over my desk and fuck you so hard. I bet you would come so hard. Wouldn’t you, my sweet little slut?”

I tremble at his words. “Yes, sir.”

“You are so wet for me. I can feel it. I’m dripping pre-cum as well. I want you so bad. No, I need you.” He groans. “But first, I want to watch you finish what you started yesterday.”

I gulp. “You want to watch me come?”

“Yes. I want to see your body trembling and surrendering to pleasure without any restraint. Pretend that I’m not even here. Pretend that you are alone, fantasizing about us, just like you were yesterday. I won’t even touch myself. I’ll just watch.”

“I’ll come so hard with you here, though, sir.”

“Good.” He grins. “Now stand up, my sweet girl, so I can sit down on the couch and watch you fuck yourself in my chair.”

I quickly stand up on my wobbly legs that feel like jelly and step aside so that Laurence can walk over to the couch and sit down. Taking a deep breath, I exhale slowly, trying my best to ignore the fact that Laurence, the man starring in my erotic fantasies and desires, is about to be my silent, eager spectator as I fuck myself. Rolling the chair back, I make sure to give him an advantageous view of my sexy outfit and close my eyes as I spread my legs and begin to touch myself all over.

“Mm, Laurence, I need you touching me, sir,” I say out loud as I squeeze my full B cup breasts through my white blouse. “I need you so badly.”

I imagine him saying, Show me how badly, baby, so I do. I slowly unbutton my blouse, exposing my black push up bra, and hike up my pencil skirt. Even though my eyes are closed, I can feel his heady gaze on me, drinking in every move that I am making. I moan as I wander my hands down to my legs, my palms grazing the garter belts and satin smooth stockings. I want him to see the most intimate parts of me, though, so I make sure to hike up my skirt all the way up to my waist and lower my bra until my breasts come into bare view. I slowly bring my hands back up my petite body and moan as I squeeze my bare breasts. My breath hitches as I softly squeeze my nipples between my thumb and index fingers, loving the sharp, delicious flickers of pain.

“I need your hard, thick cock inside of me, Laurence,” I whisper as I wander my right hand down my body. “I want to feel your cock throbbing inside of me, my wet pussy wrapped tightly around it. Squeezing it like a vice.”

When my right hand reaches my panties, I rub my slick wetness over the fabric, heightening the sensation of pleasure for me. I shiver and moan in heat as my finger caresses the damp panties, which are getting wetter with every touch. I imagine my finger as Laurence’s tongue, and that thought sends a slight tremor through me. I cannot wait any longer; with haste, I slip my hand underneath my panties and begin to furiously finger myself. I am drenched in arousal, and my finger makes squishy, sexy sounds as I fuck myself deliriously. Usually, I would take my time to masturbate, slowly fingering myself until the pressure becomes too much and I come ten minutes later.

But I find myself on the brink already. I can’t hold back as the pressure builds and builds in my womb until my thighs are shaking and my breathing is ragged and I am bucking against his office chair like an animal in heat.

“Oh my God, I’m going to come,” I say in a frantic whisper. “I’m coming.”

My pleasure is so raw and blinding that I forget about Laurence in the room, watching me intently. The orgasm forces a tiny scream from me, and it feels like I’m melting from raw pleasure as I succumb to the divine waves of ecstasy. My fingers are flooded with my release and I start to finger myself again, desperate to come again for Laurence. I hear the footsteps approaching me so I stop touching myself and open my eyes. When I see the possessed look of hunger on his handsome face, I moan and fight the urge to continue touching myself.

“I’m sorry, Ruby,” he says in an urgent tone. “I can’t help myself. I need to see you up close while you succumb to pleasure. I want to look into your eyes as you orgasm. Will you come again for me?”

I whimper at the mere thought of him gazing into my eyes as I fuck myself. “Sir, if you do that, I will squirt so hard.”

He groans. “You can squirt?”

“Yes. I can’t control it, but you turn me on too much.”

“Drench my chair in your cum. I want to see it spilling down your legs. I want it on my floor. Don’t hold back.”

“I need…”

I blush. Even though this all feels so natural to me, and it may appear like I’ve done this before, I haven’t. This is all new to me. But I need that extra…push. That extra touch that Laurence can give me with his beautiful hand wrapped around my neck, squeezing lightly. That would surely make me gush. Yet I find myself embarrassed to ask him. Even a little ashamed.

He crouches next to me, smiling softly. “What do you need, my beautiful girl?”

I gulp before I say, “I need your hand around my neck. That way I will squirt for sure.”

“Of course. Like this?”

He wraps his right hand around my pale, soft neck and lightly squeezes the sensitive area, making me gasp. More wetness floods my core and I nod vigorously.

“Yes, sir. That feels so good.”

“Good. Now finger that drenched little pussy for me, Ruby. Fuck yourself hard and don’t worry about making too much noise or staining the chair or the floor. Look into my eyes and make yourself come.”

How could a man be so sexy? I’m surprised that I haven’t imploded yet from the sultry, visceral heat between us. When we actually have sex, how are we not going to break furniture and bother the neighbors, wherever we are? But I don’t think about that. Instead, I focus on Laurence’s hand around my neck, slightly adding pressure as I swiftly take off my underwear and spread my legs even further apart. I fuck myself hard, the wet, slippery sounds of me fingering myself echoing throughout the silent room. I no longer feel like Ruby, the quiet, discerning secretary with the secret, sensual and kinky side. I feel like a woman possessed by lust, and instead of feeling shame or embarrassment, I feel like an erotic goddess. I growl as I slap my left breast with my left hand and thrash against the chair violently, completely surrendering to the mixture of delicious pain and pleasure that my body is experiencing.

“Talk dirty to me, sir,” I whisper. “Please.”

He brings his mouth to my ear and growls lowly, making my hips buck and my cunt throb. “I love seeing what turns you on. How deliciously dirty you are. How much you crave to be used and dominated. I can’t wait to fill that wet little fucking pussy with my hot cum. Fill you up over and over until it’s spilling out of you and dripping onto the floor. I’ll make you get down on your knees and lick up every spilled drop. You would like that, wouldn’t you, my dirty little whore?”

I scream in absolute pleasure and buck against my hand as I come so violently, my cum gushing out of me, trickling down my inner thighs and slipping down my legs. I gasp when Laurence lightly pulls my hair and growls into my ear again, making me whimper. I am shuddering all over from the aftershock of ecstasy.

“Come again for me, my sweet girl,” he whispers urgently. “Pretend that you are bouncing on my cock and I am biting those beautiful nipples of yours and slapping your ass. Drench me in your cum.”

I scream out his name as I come again for the second time, only this time so much more gushes out, dripping down to the tiled floor. I convulse on the chair uncontrollably and Laurence hisses in my ear, prolonging my intense orgasm.

“I’m going to come so fucking hard inside your wet pussy. Our cum will mix together and it will drip down my cock, all the way down to my balls. I’m going to empty myself inside of you, Ruby. Over and over. Marking you as mine.”

**

I was wise enough to think ahead and bring an extra pair of underwear, which I obviously have to use since the ones I had on got ruined.

AugustLia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AugustLia

I leave the rest of the outfit on, though, and when I go to the nice, spacious break room, the usual gang of early birds is there, looking pristine in their lovely suits. As always, I ignore their engaged conversation and just smile at them as I walk straight to the Keurig machine, my high heels clicking against the tiled floor. To my surprise, their highly enthusiastic chatter stops and I feel the relaxed mood in the room dramatically change. It’s not necessarily negative, but I can definitely feel their…sudden interest in me.

“Ruby, is it?”

I turn around and see Robert, one of the younger lawyers, staring at me with profound intrigue in his emerald eyes. He is a gorgeous man, with dirty blonde hair that is meticulously styled and olive pale skin. But not as gorgeous as my Laurence. And Robert’s eyes can’t beat Laurence’s.

“Yes,” I firmly say but with a smile. “I’m Laurence’s assistant.”

“You’re new here?” Another one of them asks.

“You dimwit, she’s been here for over a year,” Robert says.

I smirk as I return my attention to the Keurig machine, setting it up so that it makes me a cup of Starbucks vanilla roast coffee. “It’s okay. I’m the quiet type. A ghost makes more noise than me.”

A lot of the guys laugh. Then I end up laughing myself because I like vanilla roast even though I enjoy some pretty kinky fetishes. The guys resume their conversation while they eat breakfast, but I can still feel Robert’s intrigued gaze hovering over me every so often. Sure enough, when my cup of coffee is freshly made and I pick up my mug, I turn around and realize that Robert is staring at me. My understanding of males is that they are quite simple creatures: if they are staring at a woman, it means that they find her attractive.

“Good morning,” Laurence’s firm, masculine voice rings solidly through the room.

I try to regain my composure as I swiftly make my way out of the break room. But not before Laurence’s hardened expression softens and a tiny smile breaks out on his face, making my stomach flutter. He really is so beautiful, not just on the outside but inside, too. His coworkers may be younger than him, but Laurence’s experience and wisdom have me enthralled, not even considering the affections of anyone else. I think of the stark contrast of how he behaved with me earlier, being firm yet gentle, his light kisses and caresses, which all make me blush. I feel like everyone in the room already knows what is going on between us, but they continue chatting, oblivious to the silent exchange between Laurence and me.

When I enter my little secretarial office, I turn on the light and find that there is an envelope on my desk. Intrigued, I set my mug of coffee on the desk and pick up the ivory envelope. The initials R.H. are written on the front in an elegant, distinguishable font. It’s Laurence’s handwriting. My heart races as I quickly open up the envelope and take out the lovely parchment paper with his beautiful handwriting. Immediately, I start to read.

My dear Ruby,

I have decided that we will go together to my personal doctor to get our checkup. I will pay a little extra to get the results as quickly as possible. As long as you are okay with it, I will drive us to my doctor after work concludes and after that I will take you to my favorite restaurant, a sushi restaurant with a beautiful, intimate setting. I have already requested for a private room so we do not need to worry about anyone listening in to our conversation. Please let me know if you do not like sushi or are allergic to shellfish. I will anxiously wait five PM with bated breath.

Yours,

L.

I love sushi and the thought of enjoying an avocado roll with Laurence has me salivating already. But the mention of our own private room has me even more excited. That means I can touch him, drive him silently mad with lust as I whisper dirty things into his ear, entice him so that he may punish me accordingly…

Perhaps I am a bad girl, but I would like to think in a good way. Once I’ve gotten myself comfortable in my seat, I boot up the MacBook and log into my business email. There are quite a few emails to reply to, since Laurence is always knee deep in at least two cases at once. When I see a message from him, though, all the way on top of my inbox, I feel a jolt of adrenaline run through me. I open the email and expectantly read the message.

I hope I am not bothering you, my sweet girl. I honestly do not care if anyone finds out about us. I am a separated man, a lonely one at that, and it’s not everyday that I come across a beautiful, intelligent submissive woman. I am not raising your salary or giving you any extra perks. They can look all they want. Our society is quite conservative and it irks me, honestly.

Anyway, the real point of this message is that I wanted to know your shoe size so that I may buy you the appropriate pair of black kitten heels that I will ravage you in later. Along with underwear size and bra measurement. I know that you are already shaking your head, ready to tell me no, but I won’t accept that as an answer. A man should spoil his sweet submissive with pretty things.

It will be much easier now getting through the day knowing that I have a sweet little cock worshipping whore who is as kind as she is dirty. I hope you don’t tire of me. Most women do.

Yours,

L.

Women have tired of him? That remark sends me reeling. How can that be possible? Perhaps there is a secret that once he reveals to them, they immediately run in the opposite direction? Despite my confusion, I force myself to reply.

The probability of getting tired of you is quite low, sir. I’ve silently wanted you for so long and I almost can’t believe that this is happening. It’s like a lucid dream. I’m still waiting to wake up. Also, if it’s okay with you, I’d prefer to call you Master. I know that I can trust you with my mind and body. I am safe with you.

My shoe size is a size 6. I use medium size women’s underwear and my cup size is 36B.

Your sweet slave,

R.

I’m not sure exactly what came over me to write that, but it’s honestly how I feel. I’ve always wanted a master, someone that I can worship and who can control me. By giving up complete control, I’ll be releasing myself from all the demons and negativity of the dark past.

The next few hours fly by without much drama. I reply to all of his emails curtly and answer a few phone calls. I send out a couple of letters for him and continue answering emails as they arrive in the inbox. For lunch, I go across the street and order a grilled chicken salad, my usual. I see the usual suspects at the popular deli, mostly suits and fellow office girls, and even though they have definitely seen me before, it’s as if they are looking at me for the very first time. Nearly everyone stares at me as I stand in line and wait for my salad. It’s a bit…disconcerting. And surreal. Once I get my salad and earl grey tea, I hurry over to the table in the corner and sigh in relief, out of the main sight of everyone. Until I feel someone’s gaze centered on me again, piercing my soul…

Of course it has to be Robert from the firm, flashing me his lovely smile and looking gorgeous. I shyly smile back and wave at him like a dork.

“Hi, Robert,” I say.

“Hey! You eating lunch alone?”

I could say that I was about to whip out my Don DeLillo book, but I don’t want to be rude to him, especially when he is being so friendly and kind. “Yup. Solo lunch for today.”

As always. Except that I don’t add that. Also, I have a bad feeling about Robert wanting to sit with me for lunch…

“Mind if I sit with you?” he asks. “The guys wanted to try out that new barbeque place and I can’t stand going to new places. They’re always packed ridiculously full.”

“Of course.”

I smile at him despite the foreboding sensation spreading through my rigid body. What would Laurence say if he saw Robert and me sitting together? You’re just eating lunch. He isn’t the possessive, jealous type. My intuition speaks to me clearly, signaling me to calm down from the flurry of overwhelming worry. I relax my tense shoulders and start eating my salad as he sits down across from me and places his own lunch, a chicken parmesan sub, on the table.

“So,” he says as he rolls up his sleeves before carefully picking up his sandwich. “Do you like working for Laurence? He’s like the lone wolf of the pack. Really smart, but kind of keeps to himself.”

I carefully nibble on a piece of lettuce and solemnly nod. “He’s great. Sort of like a genius, really. Once he gets rolling, he’ll stay up the entire night working on a case. He’ll power through the night with little sleep, perhaps a nap or two, and a few cups of coffee.”

“I’ve noticed. It’d be my honor to be partner with him one day. I know I’m still relatively new here. But I love Laurence’s work ethic and the firm is great and I think I’d be a great addition.”

I smile. “I think it can totally happen. Have you talked to him about it?”

“No.” Robert sighs. “Whenever I try to talk to him, he’s busy or not in his office. Go figure, right?”

“Maybe I can slip in a good word?”

I wink at him. It’s not meant to be a flirtation of any kind, and it’s just me being good hearted. From what I can tell so far, Robert is a hard working, young guy that is kind and good-natured.

“You’d really do that?” he asks in slight shock.

“Of course. I always see you at the office late at night, only to come back early in the morning. Not everyone does that.”

“Thanks, Ruby. My work means a lot to me. Most people don’t believe me, but I don’t just do it for the money. I do it to help people, mostly.”

I feel my stomach flutter. Also, confusion clouds my mind. Why was it that before I had the attention of zero lovely men, and now I have Laurence as my sex god and Robert crushing on me? Perhaps I am reading too far into Robert’s kindness. Men can be nice to women and it doesn’t necessarily mean that they want to date or fuck them.

“I wish there were more people like you,” I whisper as I gaze into my salad. “The world would be completely different.”

“Would you…”

I return my gaze to him. “Yes?”

I feel my heart stutter in my tight chest as he nervously gulps and meets my gaze. “You know, I’ve always thought that you were beautiful, Ruby. I like how you don’t feel the need to impress the world with too much makeup or by baring too much skin.” His heady gaze sweeps down to my ample cleavage and I shudder, feeling my nipples tighten. “But I have to say…you look amazing today. Like a model.”

I blush so hard, I have to cover my face. “You are too kind. Thank you!”

“Would you like to get dinner with me sometime?”

I take my hand away from my flushed face and stare at him in a mixture of mild shock and lust. I think about Laurence, and how sweet he is being to me when he rarely shows that gentle side to the world, if ever, and I find myself grabbing the plastic cover to the chicken salad and hastily placing it over the bowl before I put it back into my bag.

“I have to go, I’m sorry.”

I quickly leave before he can say anything to me.

**

Back in the office, I feel so awful. I really do feel guilty. Like I’ve cheated on Laurence, even though that is certainly not the case at all. I go over the events during lunch over and over again, analyzing it from every angle. Apparently I’m so distracted by my thoughts that I don’t notice Laurence slipping into my office discreetly until he places his beautiful, masculine hands on my small shoulders.

“Hey beautiful,” he whispers as he leans down and kisses my soft cheek. “Whenever I think about you, I get the biggest smile on my face.”

I stiffen and quickly turn around to face him. I really don’t want to, but I have to tell him. Which will be extremely hard with him looking sinfully delicious in his black suspenders, ivory dress shirt and black slacks.

“Master, I have to tell you something,” I say as my gaze flickers down to the tiled floor.

He groans. “I love that you want to call me Master. It makes me throb.”

Sure enough, when I raise my gaze to his crotch, I see the outline of his thick, long erection and I feel dizzy with primal desire. It makes me want to kneel before him and have him ride my face, slowly at first, but quickly gaining speed as I become accustomed to his length and girth.

“Thank you, Master. Well, something happened over lunch that I wanted to tell you about. I believe in being honest. Even if it might mean making you upset.”

He raises an eyebrow and crosses his arms. “Oh? What happened?”

So I tell him. How I went out for lunch, sat by myself and Robert came over to sit with me. How he mentioned that he wants to be partner with the firm, how he was flirting with me, and finally, how he asked me out. Once I am finally done, I am ready to run to the lady’s room because I feel awful, on the edge of tears. I feel partly responsible for this, I really do. So when I see Laurence’s sly little smirk, I find myself utterly confused.

“You’re… not upset, Master?”

“No. No, I’m not, darling. You did nothing wrong.” He pauses, unfolds his arms and smiles at me. “Do you like him? Be honest with me.”

I flinch, thinking of the way my body reacted when Robert’s forest green eyes flickered over my breasts. “I…think there is a superficial attraction, sure, but it’s nothing like what I feel for you.”

“A lustful attraction?”

“Yes.”

“Interesting. Maybe I will let you pleasure him while I watch. That would be extremely erotic. Would you enjoy that, my sweet pet?”

My jaw drops and my womb aches at the mental image of worshiping Robert with my mouth while Laurence avidly watches. “You wouldn’t get jealous?”

“No. Because I know at the end of the day, you’d be coming home with me. I trust you.”

My tense shoulders relax. “Well, that is a very tempting offer, Master. I’ve never done something like that. What would I be allowed to do to him? And what could he do to me?”

Laurence grins. “I’d love to see you gag and drool on him. Make it really sloppy and wet. Surprise him. Let him see the little sexy slut that lives inside of you.”

I moan. “God, that sounds so hot.”

“He just can’t hurt you. I don’t want my pet getting injured. Mentally or physically. But he can use you, if that would make you happy. A happy pet is a happy master.”

“What if…” I gulp and feel my cheeks turn bright red. “Never mind.”

“Tell me, sweet girl. Don’t be ashamed of any of your desires. You have a beautiful, erotic mind. I’m infatuated with it.”

I meet his gaze as I say, “What if I pleasured you both?”

His expression darkens. “How so? I want details.”

My stomach flutters with excitement and I slowly stand up from my rolling chair to wrap my arms around his fit torso, pressing myself against his prominent erection. “Oh, you know. Jerking the both of you off at the same time. Taking turns gagging on the both of you. Sucking Robert off while you fuck my little tight pussy without a condom. The both of you filling my holes with your warm, sweet cum.”

“Fuck,” he whispers as he shudders. “You really are my dream girl. I’ve always wanted to share a beautiful girl with another man.” He pauses as he wraps his arms around my waist. “Would you like me to speak to him about making this fantasy true?”

My heart is like a jackhammer against my little ribcage. “You really mean that, Master?”

“Yes, I do. Maybe tomorrow I will speak to him privately, after I have claimed you as mine with my cum. I’m going to mark you as mine everywhere. On your face, down your throat, over those gorgeous breasts of yours, inside your sweet little pussy, inside of your tight little ass. I have great stamina. I can come over and over.”

His perfect, filthy words have me trembling all over in absolute anticipation. I can’t help but bring my hand down to his crotch to rub him gently through his slacks. He gasps and moans as I close my eyes and rub him earnestly, loving the way that he is reacting to my mere touch. His hands on my hips start to tremble and I feel moisture gather on the fabric of his slacks. Immediately, I withdraw my hand, feeling guilty.

“I’m sorry, Master,” I quickly say. “I started touching you without permission. I don’t want to ruin your nice clothes.”

He is silent as he urgently but gently grabs my right wrist and brings it back to his hard cock that is straining against his suit pants. “You have my permission to touch me whenever you want, my sweet pet. And please. Ruin my pants. I have another suit in my office in case of dire emergencies.”

“Like a cute submissive girl jerking you off so that you can come hard on her hand so she can lick it all up?”

He moans as he quickly lets go of my wrist to unbuckle himself. “I feel like I’m about to explode. I need your soft, small hand on my aching, hard cock. I need your touch, Ruby. I ache for it.”

He is so quick to undo his belt, unbutton his pants and pull down his zipper to reveal his beautiful, hard cock. He is long and thick, and completely shaved, allowing me to see the lovely veins on his shaft. I find myself salivating, wishing I could kneel before him and gag on him, fucking him with my throat and being the best, dirtiest girl I could be for him.

I love hearing his throaty moan as I wrap my hand carefully around the bulbous head. I use the thick bead of pre-cum as lubrication and gently start to stroke him, focusing on the way his breathing deepens and his body tenses against me.

“Yes, stroke my cock just like that, my sweet pet,” he whispers. “Your hand feels so good on me.”

Feeling daring, I bring my mouth to his left ear and whisper, “I wish I was choking on your cock right now. Taking it all the way down my throat and gagging on you, giving you the sloppy, wet blowjob that you deserve.”

He buckles and groans. “Fuck yes. I can’t wait to feel those beautiful lips around my cock. Keep talking dirty to me, baby.”

“After we get tested, I’ll lie down on your nice desk and let you fuck my face for as long as you want. I want you to own me and ravage me like no one else has before. I want to be your sweet escape. Your sweet haven.”

“Stroke it faster, baby,” he hisses. “I’m going to come so hard for you.”

“I can’t wait to be your little cum guzzling whore, Master.”

I do as he tells me, stroking him faster and pressing my lips against his neck, kissing him softly and earnestly. Closing my eyes and focusing on his pleasure, pure and primal. Hearing his moans and feeling his uncontrollable trembling is pure ecstasy for me. I love the way that he feels in my hand, so hard and thick yet so velvety soft at the same time. I continue stroking him and kissing his neck and when he starts to violently shudder and breathe faster, I know that he is on the verge of orgasm.

“Where does Master want his cum on me?” I whisper into his ear.

“On your beautiful face.” His voice is strained and taut. “Please, Ruby.”

I quickly do as I’m told; I kneel before him and look up at him with my bright blue-green eyes and moan in absolute need. “Come all over my face, Master. Please. I need your hot boss cum.”

He whispers my name tautly, almost in a decadent hiss as he places his beautiful hand on my smooth, pale cheek and tilts my head upward. Our gazes lock and he bucks and narrows his eyes and starts to violently tremble all over. I close my eyes as I relish in his raw ecstasy, loving the way his warm cum bathes my eager face, covering my cheeks, forehead, and nose in his thick release. So much cum spills out of him and when a thick strand makes its way down to the corner of my mouth, I eagerly lick it away with my tongue as best as I can and moan as I savor his sweet, intoxicating seed.

“You taste divine, Master,” I say as I look up at him with my face covered in his warm release. “I can’t wait to swallow all of your sweet cum next time.”

He shudders and sighs happily; I feel his anxiety and tension flutter away as he grazes his thumb over the strand of semen on my cheek, slipping his finger into my parted mouth to feed me his cum. I shiver and moan at the sexy act, and he groans in approval.

“Good girl,” he says. “I’m so happy that you like my cum so much.”

He feeds me the rest of him cum in this way, which is so intimate and sensual to me that it makes my womb ache and my nipples painfully hard. Once my face is completely clean of his warm, sweet seed, he kisses me voraciously, making my stomach flutter and my head dizzy.

“I can’t wait to fuck my sweet little whore,” he says in between kisses, making my pussy throb and my nipples tighten again. “My beautiful girl.”

 

Published 
Written by LawrenceLover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments