Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Sweet Slave - Pt. 2

"Laurence is finally able to ravage Ruby"

38
6 Comments 6
17.5k Views 17.5k
5.4k words 5.4k words

Two days later

The anticipation of serving Laurence continues for two more days until he finally receives the results of our exams, which turn out to be negative across the board for both of us. The message is short and simple, but the wink that he places at the end of the message makes my womb immediately ache. When I hear the knock on my door, I quickly get up to answer and smile so widely, thinking that it’s my sexy boss who is now my master. When I see Robert’s handsome face looking back at me, though, I can’t help but remember the way that I literally ran away when he asked me out three days earlier.

“Listen, Ruby,” he says as he meets my gaze. “May I come inside for a minute?”

“Of course.”

I can feel the little coffee that I consumed a few minutes ago curdling in my stomach. I’m about to apologize to him when he starts gazing at me with a twinkle in his eyes, staring at me fondly. He looks amazing in a charcoal grey suit with a red tie. Once the door is closed, he turns to me with a sexy smirk, which makes my nipples tighten in surprise and lust.

“I need to hear it from you,” he says in a low, urgent tone. “I need to know if it’s true.”

“What do you mean?”

He takes a step toward me and I am paralyzed by his magnetic, sexy aura. “That you want to please me and Laurence at the same time.”

My eyes widen and my belly does a summersault. “Yes. It’s true.”

“Fuck.” He glances down at the floor. “I thought he was just messing with me. He told me yesterday about it. I would be…happy and honored to fulfill that fantasy with you.”

A tiny tremor runs through my petite body as my gaze flickers down to his prominent erection outlined through his grey pants. I imagine myself choking on Robert’s cock while Laurence fucks my tight pussy with no protection and my knees buckle in response.

“He is so lucky to have you,” he says longingly. “Women like you are hard to find.”

“Maybe I can tell you how it goes today when he fills up my little pussy with his warm cum. Would you like that?”

He groans and lightly touches his erection through his pants. “That would be divine. Email me afterward.”

I gulp and nod. “As long as it’s okay with Laurence, I will happily do it.”

“I can’t wait. Don’t be afraid to get descriptive. I love details.”

He winks at me and leaves me alone with horny, depraved thoughts. I wish the both of them could take turns fucking my face over Laurence’s desk, spilling their hot seed down my throat while I squirt over and over for them. The mere thought of it has me shivering and clenching my thighs in complete lust. When I get a text message from Laurence, though, I feel my eyes widen and my heart begin to race.

My sweet,

            Please come outside whenever you can. I am waiting for you.

            Yours,

            L.

            I quickly put on my light black jacket and grab my black purse to join Laurence outside. Sure enough, when I step outside I see him sitting on a bench facing the office building. It’s a beautiful, crisp spring morning and the wind starts blowing, reinvigorating me with fresh air as I fight the urge to run over to him  and kiss him passionately.

“Hey Ruby,” he says and smiles. “You ready for our meeting?”

We certainly are going to a meeting… one where he will ravage me, devour me and own me. I shiver as I meet his heavy gaze and fight the urge to moan. “Yes, sir. More than ready.”

“Excellent. Let’s take a cab since the meeting is a bit far.”

Share a cab ride with my sexy, lovely boss  who is about to dominate me? I’m not sure how I’m going to survive this. But I can certainly try and Laurence flags a cab. He opens the door for me like a true gentleman and I enter the backseat with Laurence joining me a second later. He tells the driver that we’re headed to a hotel uptown and I can’t help but rest my head on Laurence’s shoulder and nuzzle him softly as if I’m a cat, full of affection and love.

To my surprise, he doesn’t tense or pull away from me; instead, he wraps his left arm around my back and pulls me even closer toward him so that I can inhale his sexy, masculine scent and softly brush my lips against his bare skin. He groans and slowly wanders his left hand to my right thigh to squeeze it gently, sending a shiver up and down my spine.

“You didn’t have to choose such a fancy hotel, sir,” I whisper against his smooth neck. “I would have been happy with any room.”

“I know,” he whispers. “But I wanted us to have a nice view of the city while I make you my little cum slut --  you pressed up against the window as I fuck your tight little pussy and fill it with my warm cum. I think you’d come from that, wouldn’t you?”

I moan into his neck and shiver uncontrollably. “God, yes. I’d come so hard.”

“Mmm. Good girl. Even when I’m coming, I’m going to keep fucking you. It’s going to be so wet and slippery and delicious.”

“I’m going to squirt so hard,” I whisper as I shiver against him. “I’ll probably scream.”

“Oh, you will come over and over again on my hand. My hand will be drenched in your squirt. That pussy will be soaking wet for my cock to slip into.”

“Master.” I shudder uncontrollably. “You are too sexy.”

**

It doesn’t take us long to get to the hotel and check-in. Perhaps other men would immediately jump on me as soon as we were alone, but not him. Instead of pushing me against the wall, or pinning me to the bed, he smiles at me when the door is closed and he gently caresses my face.

“I showered before I came to work, but I can shower again for you if you wish, my sweet,” he says.

“Thank you, but it’s okay.” I bite my lower lip and flicker my gaze down his tall, toned figure. “I need you to ravage me now, master. Please, let me pleasure you. Use me as your personal fuck toy.”

“Mmm, I will. I’m going to make you my sweet little cock whore that can’t get enough of my cum. I’m going to fill up all of your tight little holes with my seed.”

“Oh God,” I say as my knees buckle, “I feel like I’m going to pass out from lust.”

He grins before he swiftly wraps his right hand around my neck and gently squeezes it, making me gasp and forcing my womb to tighten. “We’re going to walk over to the window and you’re going to ride my hand until you squirt all over it. Then I’m going to slip my cock inside your drenched tight pussy and fuck you as hard as you want.”

“Yes, Master,” I say breathlessly. “Whatever you want.”

We walk over to the window and I gaze outside at the busy street below us and the beautiful, stoic buildings surrounding us. I look across the street at the apartment building and smile when I see a man on his couch, watching television. If he were to look out his window, he’d see me pressed up against the glass in a compromising position. Just the thought of it sends a chill throughout my body, making me rub up against Laurence.

“Can anyone see us, darling?” he asks in a low raspy whisper, making my belly flutter.

“There is a man sitting on  a couch, watching television. If he were to look out his window, he’d see us.”

“Mmm... Very sexy. Want to give him a show he’ll never forget?”

“Yes, please sir,” I say as I grind my firm ass against his prominent erection. “I love being an exhibitionist.”

“You do now? Mmm, that is good to know.” He slides his right hand down my body to the top of my skirt. “I’ll keep that in mind for when I take you out to eat. I’ll have you wear something sexy that will make men and women stare at you in complete lust.”

I frown as shame encapsulates me. “I don’t have that sort of body, sir. I wish I could wear sexy things. But they wouldn’t look good on me.”

I expect him to snicker or get annoyed by my vulnerable comment, but instead, he gently kisses my cheek in an act of surprising affection. “No, darling, I disagree. You can wear sexy things. We will find you good clothes to wear. Clothes that will make you feel desired like the nymph that you are. I would love to watch you at the bar with a sexy outfit that shows off your tantalizing legs and supple cleavage while other men stare at you in complete, ardent desire.”

I shiver as his right hand finally skims the soft satin of my panties and grazes my eagerly awaiting pussy. “That sounds really hot, master. I would love that.”

“Mmm... Me too. Maybe I would let you suck their cocks if you liked them enough. Would my little cum slut like that? Having a bunch of cocks to suck in one single night?”

I gasp as he gently glides his middle finger across my slick labia. “Only if it’s okay with you, master. I’d be happy with just pleasuring you.”

“I’ve always been turned on by the idea of watching a shy, quiet submissive girl turn into a ravenous little cock hungry whore for me. I would sit in my chair and watch as you pleasured them to your heart’s content.”

I moan as his finger slides up and down my wet, hot slit. “Yes, sir."

“I get to make my sweet little slave come as much as I want,” he whispers into my ear, making me shiver. “Let’s put on a show for him, shall we?”

He glides his middle finger over my soft panties and my thighs shake uncontrollably. I swear this man is going to make me come so easy and hard. I can already feel the wet warmth seeping through my underwear. He lightly slaps my throbbing pussy, making me jump a little before he growls deliciously in my ear, his echo of lust reverberating throughout the entire room.

“You enjoy light slapping, correct?” 

“Yes, master.”

“Good girl. I’m not much of a sadist but I do enjoy lightly slapping a beautiful submissive woman. You're soaking wet. So ready for your master’s cock to fill you up with his warm cum. My little cum slut.”

“Yes,” I whisper in a shaky tone as he lowers his mouth to my vulnerable neck. “I can’t wait for you to fill up my tight little pussy with your hot cum. I want to feel it dripping out of me, sliding down my inner thighs.”

“I love how deliciously dirty you are. Such a good girl in every way. I love how much you crave my cum to be inside of you.”

He slips his long fingers past my underwear and starts to rub my drenched labia directly, spreading the moisture around, creating more heat between my legs. He is slow and gentle at first, rubbing my folds with lazy strokes. When he grazes his teeth against my sensitive neck and intensifies the strokes of his finger, I can’t help but grind my ass against his erection and whimper.

“Master, it feels so good,” I say in a hearty moan. “Will you let me come? Or do you want me to wait?”

“I want my hand drenched in your pussy juice,” he growls into my ear. “Come as much as you want.”

A tiny scream of pleasure escapes me as he starts to vigorously finger-fuck my aching, wet pussy, making my thighs tremble violently and my womb scream in absolute ecstasy. The erotic, slippery sound of him fingering me echoes throughout the silent hotel room and makes my skin tingle with raw euphoria. Laurence must sense my imminent orgasm because he wraps his left hand around my left breast and pinches the taut nipple with caution before tugging at the swollen nub.

“Good slut,” he murmurs. “Good girl. Come hard for me. Don’t hold back. Come hard for your master.”

He slips his middle finger inside of me and starts rubbing my swollen clit with his thumb, paralyzing my body with pleasure so intense and visceral that I gush violently and unexpectedly, flooding his entire hand in my slick cum. He hisses in approval as my body involuntarily jerks away from him as I buckle in surrender.

“Yes, squirt all over my hand, my little slut,” he growls into my ear. “Make a puddle on the hotel floor. Come again for me.”

I scream as he starts fucking me again with those skilled fingers of his; it doesn’t take him long at all to send me over the edge once again, making my entire body tense and shake uncontrollably. I scream out his name as I come for a second time, flooding his hand in my slick cum again, only this time much more comes out. He groans in approval and lightly slaps my slick labia that is still dripping wet from my release.

“So delicious,” he whispers. “I love how much you squirt. I’m so tempted to slip my cock into that wet, tight pussy already. But I have a feeling you’ll make me come so fast. Would you let me keep fucking you after I came?”

I shudder against him and eagerly nod. When I look out of the window, I realize that the man I spotted earlier is staring at me, enraptured by what he sees. I shiver in complete excitement, and to my surprise, there isn’t an ounce of fear or shame.

“Master, he is staring at us,” I whisper in excitement.

“Is he now? Is he a handsome fellow?”

I strain my eyes to get a better look at him. Thankfully, he isn’t that far away so I can distinguish his tall, thin frame and inky black hair. “From afar, he looks quite handsome.”

“Are you okay with giving him a show he won’t forget?”

I shiver again, turned on by his promising words. “Absolutely.”

“Good girl. Get on your knees.”

I quickly kneel before Laurence and look up at him eagerly as he smiles down at me and quickly unbuttons his slacks and pulls down his zipper. Excitement, white and hot, runs through me as I patiently wait to wrap my succulent lips around his throbbing member. Once his beautiful, thick cock comes directly into my view, I look up at him and feel my womb clench at the sexy, irresistible sight of him eagerly looking down at me with unfiltered desire flickering across his handsome face.

SharonStark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStark

“May I worship you, sir?” I ask.

“You have my permission to worship me whenever you want, my sweet girl.”

Hearing his words makes my chest tighten with affection. I moan before I gently place my lips on his fully engorged cock head and softly kiss him. I close my eyes and inhale his masculine, divine scent, relishing in the simple, pure moment. When I flick my tongue across the slit of his cock, he stiffens and inhales deeply. Even though a part of me wants his beautiful cock nestled in my throat already, the other part of me wants to take my time savoring him. So I kiss down his thick shaft, all the way to his heavy, smooth, shaved balls. He hisses as I flicker my tongue and gently lick his left testicle while I gently massage the other one with my right hand.

“That’s right, lick my balls, my little cock whore,” he whispers. “They’re full of white hot cum for you. I’m going to fill up that wet, tight little pussy so good with my seed. Just for you.”

He gasps as I drag my wet, eager tongue even further below, something that I’ve never done to a man but that I know many enjoy and secretly crave. He shudders and grabs a fistful of my hair as I lightly flicker my tongue in his most private area. Feeling his brimming lust both in his aura and physical body is enough to make my wet folds even more drenched.

“How did you know that I craved that, my sweet girl?” he asks as I dip my tongue in and out of him. “You are so perfect for me. So selfless in your desire to please.”

His words of praise fill my chest with pure joy. After seeing him so distraught for so many months and filled with hidden sadness in his beautiful green eyes, it feels so good to bring him ecstasy, raw and pure. I take my mouth away from him momentarily before I bring my mouth back to his cock, which has a thick drop of arousal on the slit. I hungrily lick it up with my tongue before I wrap my mouth around the bulbous head and slowly swallow his entire rigid length.

He curses and jerks against me once he is all of the way down my throat, and even though I gag a little and tears come to my eyes, I keep his cock down my hungry throat because it feels so good to hear his moans of unrepressed pleasure and the tendrils of lust that course through his firm body. When I pop him out of my mouth, I moan at the beautiful, deliciously erotic sight of my warm, slick saliva covering his throbbing cock.

“Make yourself squirt while I fuck your beautiful face, my little cock whore,” he hisses. “I want that pussy so wet, my cock will slip inside with no problem whatsoever.”

His primal, sexy words make me shiver. I eagerly nod and bring my right hand down to my aching, drenched sex to touch myself while Laurence firmly grips my head and slowly starts to face fuck me. I feel like I’m going to come already as his cock pumps in and out of my mouth and I slide my middle finger up and down my drenched slit. All I can focus on is our mutual pleasure, so enticing and visceral. The wet, slippery sounds of him fucking my mouth and me fingering myself have me trembling violently all over.

“Come for me, my darling little whore,” he whispers urgently. “Squirt all over your hand with my cock in your perfect little mouth.”

Hearing his words triggers me immediately, making me gush all over my hand. My body goes through a spasm as I slide my finger against my dripping wet folds and start throat fucking him as hard as I can; I gag and drool all over him and I feel like a woman possessed with unfiltered, unrestrained lust.

So much cum gushes out of me as I press my nose against his firm stomach and stretch out my tongue to lap his heavy, smooth balls. He growls and pulls away from me, forcing a gasp from me when he grabs a handful of my hair and tightly pulls on it, forcing me to look up at him.

“Such a good little gag slut,” he whispers in a low, urgent tone. “Now I want you to be my little cum whore that takes my seed deep inside your little pussy. Does my little slut like that?”

“Yes, master,” I hastily say. “I need your cum deep inside of me. Wreck my pussy, please.”

“Good girl.” He chuckles. “I’ve fantasized about taking you from behind, my cock sliding in and out of that perfect little pussy, while I smack your ass and finger that little clit.”

I shudder and moan. “Oh God, yes. That sounds so perfect. Do whatever you want to me.”

“Mmm, there is so much that I want to do to you. But right now I want to make your pussy mine. Lean against the window. Is he still watching?”

I quickly do as I’m told. I lean against the window, pressing my pale, petite and soft body against the glass, and bite my lower lip in a silent thrill as I realize that our intrigued watcher is unbuckling his pants and taking out his fully erect member. I stare at his cock and imagine sucking and gagging on it as Laurence drives himself in and out of my aching wet pussy and the mere thought makes me shiver in longing.

“Yes, he is,” I whisper as I feel Laurence approach me. “He took out his cock now. He’s so hard.”

I gasp as I feel the slippery, velvet head of his cock graze against my drenched labia. I’m so fucking wet that when rests his hands on my supple hips and I lean back into him, he slips inside of me with no resistance whatsoever. He shudders and curses as I gasp and try my best to remain still for him as he slides all of the way inside of me.

His cock is just the right size for me, stretching my little unused cunt so perfectly but in a way that it’s not painful. When he slowly and gently starts to thrust inside of me, he growls like a man possessed and wraps his right hand around my neck, adding light pressure to my airway.

“You feel so divine,” he whispers into my ear. “You are so tight and soaking wet. Squeezing my cock so good and making it so wet with your cum. I’m so tempted to just fuck you as hard as I want.”

“Then please do it, master,” I quickly say. “I want to please you. Have your way with me as you see fit. I want you to be happy.”

I feel something change in his aura; there is a fleeting moment that I feel his affection surge within him, making him emotionally vulnerable for a second, but it quickly fades when he roughly thrusts inside of me and gently bites down on my neck, making me literally squeak.

“Keep staring at him as I fuck you and finger that little clit,” he says in a calm, controlled tone. “Imagine you are sucking his cock while I fuck your perfect little pussy.”

He starts fucking me with no abandon as he slides his right hand down my soft, feminine belly to my pulsing, engorged clit. I stare at the handsome voyeur intently watching us and moan as I stare at his hand slowly going up and down his firm, erect cock. He seems so enthralled by what he sees, and seeing his visceral pleasure is such a huge turn on for me, knowing that he finds me sexy and desirable. I’ve always been told that I’m pretty and cute; being a sexy siren  who is coveted has never been part of my experience. But I definitely feel like a beautiful sex goddess as this handsome man avidly watches and strokes himself while Laurence fucks me with primal thrusts that have me melting already from deep within me.

“You are such a good fuck doll, letting me fuck you as hard as I want,” he whispers lowly into my ear. “Tell me what you need so that you can squirt that beautiful cum all over my cock.”

I moan in pure surrender and shiver. “Keep talking dirty to me, sir. Please. I love hearing your sexy voice in my ear. Keep rubbing my clit, please.”

He hums in approval before he says, “I love feeling my heavy balls smack against your beautiful little pussy. I love sliding my finger up and down your slick clit. I’m going to come so deep inside your slutty pussy. Filling up that little whore cunt with my warm seed. Draining my balls inside of you, marking you as mine.”

My eyes roll back and a violent shudder fiercely claims my body. “Oh my God. Keep talking like that to me, sir. I’m so close.”

His hard, primal thrusts have me shivering all over and his finger quickens its speed on my sensitive clit as he gently nibbles on my earlobe, sending more liquid heat to my cunt. My womb throbs in warning and I know I am so close to squirting all over his beautiful cock. He licks my earlobe and pinches my left nipple lightly before growling deliciously into my ear.

“Come for me, my sweet girl. Squirt that pussy juice all over my hard cock. I want to feel it drip down to my balls. Let go for me. Come hard. Don’t hold back.”

Heat unfurls in my lower belly as my pussy clenches around his cock and I moan out his name before I violently jerk away from him and gush all over his beautiful cock. My legs feel like jelly and the pleasure is so much that I find myself crumpling to the floor, a heaping mess of exposed nerves and seductive sweat. Laurence gently pulls me on the floor so that I am facing away from him and guides his cock inside of me again; it slips inside so easily, and I find myself gasping as I feel him stretch my tight little cunt again. With his hands gripping my soft breasts, I feel myself unfurling again, rising to the crescendo of raw pleasure again. The wet, slippery sounds of our bodies slapping against each other are too much and I feel myself unraveling again so quickly.

“Come with me, my sweet girl,” Laurence rasps in my ear. “I want us to come together at the same time. Come with me. Don’t hold back.”

He hisses and starts thrusting into me roughly, squeezing my breasts for support as I grind myself against his delicious cock and feel my pussy wrap around his throbbing cock. When he murmurs my name in a breathless whisper, I know that he is about to come, and just knowing that he is going to spill his hot load inside of me triggers my own orgasm. I scream out his name in utter surrender as I feel his cock twitch inside of me and he spills his warm, sweet seed into my eagerly waiting womb. I squirt so much more than before; the clear liquid gushes out of me and spills down his heavy balls, and I am delirious with pleasure as I feel the remainder of his cum pump into me.

“Marking you as mine,” he roughly whispers into my ear. “This wet, tight pussy belongs to me. Do you understand, my darling little slut? Only I get to fuck this beautiful little pussy.”

His sensual, dominant words almost make me come again. “Yes, sir.”

“I’m not finished yet,” he growls as he thrusts upward, forcing his cum to drip out of my pussy and down my ravaged pussy lips. “I need to fill you up with more cum. Make you my devoted little cum whore.”

“Fuck yes,” I moan as he starts fucking me without restraint again and wraps his arm around my neck. “Wreck my pussy. Fuck me hard.”

He lightly squeezes my neck and starts fucking me with hard, primal thrusts that have me squirming and sweating with passion. Lust consumes my entire body as I lose track of all the times I squirt on him. I’ve never had a man make me come over and over like this. After I come on him a few more times, he abruptly stops thrusting inside of me and picks me up effortlessly with his strong, lean arms to set me on the bed. He places my smooth legs on his shoulders and his cock glides inside of me with no problem, forcing a shudder from me as he starts fucking me again without restraint. I start to close my eyes but then quickly open them when he places his hands on both sides of my face, forcing me to look at him.

“Look into my eyes while I come inside of you,” he whispers in a low, guttural voice. “Don’t look away.”

“Yes, sir.”

I feel the slight tremor running through his lean fingers as his body visibly coils and pure ecstasy fills his expression before he comes deep inside of me. I can feel the thick strands of cum pumping inside of me, filling my little cunt with his decadent seed. I suddenly remember about our sexy voyeur, but when I glance over at the open window, I see no one.

“God, you are amazing,” Laurence manages to say once he has slipped out of me. “That was so fucking sexy.”

I smile and feel my body tense as I prepare myself for the usual conversation following sex with a male. Any moment now, he’s going to kiss my forehead, tell me what a good girl I’ve been and send me along. So it really surprises me when he lies down on the mattress, setting his head on the pillow, and lightly pats the empty space next to him.

“Come here, my pet,” he gently says. “A dom isn’t a true dom without proper aftercare.”

I can’t help the grin that grows on my face and the silent joy that I feel upon hearing those words. I quickly go over to him and stretch out on the mattress next to him, being careful to not come across as too clingy. But to my surprise, he extends his arm around me and kisses the top of my head in a caring, gentle kiss that makes my chest clench in gratitude.

“Rest your head on my chest, my sweet,” he says. “Remember that I’m not like other men. I long for affection, too.”

Laurence is true to his word because even after five minutes have passed, he won’t let go of me. Instead, he asks me a plethora of questions as he draws invisible patterns on my arm and upper back. What is my favorite color? Favorite type of food? The conversation flows smoothly, and when a comfortable silence stretches between us, I finally make myself say the thing that’s been on the tip of my tongue for the past few days.

“I want to make you happy, sir,” I gently say and nuzzle his broad, toned chest. “I used to hate seeing you at work with so much sadness and loneliness in your eyes. I know a person can’t always be happy, but you don’t deserve to feel so much pain.”

I expect him to pull away, both physically and emotionally, but instead, he relaxes underneath me and kisses the corner of my mouth. “Thank you, my sweet girl. That means a lot to me. The divorce has taken so much from me. But you are doing a good job of distracting me from it.”

Before we leave, I curiously glance out the window, knowing that I won’t see the handsome voyeur in his living room anymore. What I do see, though, are a couple of printed pages taped to the glass door that spell out the words Thank you with a wink at the end. I smile slyly, imaging his hand moving up and down his hard, thick cock, his hot, sweet cum spurting out of him, staining the floor, and just like that, I’m so turned on again…

 

Published 
Written by LawrenceLover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments