Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Sweet Slave Pt. 4

"Laurence finally claims all of Ruby."

24
3 Comments 3
17.7k Views 17.7k
7.0k words 7.0k words
Recommended Read

You have unleashed a side of me that I never expected to live out in the flesh, Master. I can’t wait to have you inside of my tight, virgin ass. My pussy is soaking wet for you to claim all of me, Sir.

I write the email to him during work and I can’t lie. The sheer amount of lust and devotion that I have for this man is starting to scare me. If only the people around me knew that such a sweet, cute, innocent looking woman was into cock worship, rough face fucking and being called a cum slut… would they even believe it?

I don’t expect an answer from Laurence right away. I get wrapped up in setting up his appointments and replying to emails when I see his message pop up on the corner of my screen. The visceral reaction that I undergo is surreal; I feel a flood of wetness seep from my cunt before I shudder in absolute longing for him to fuck my tight little virgin hole.

I will fuck your tight little ass so hard, you will squirt bucket loads everywhere. I’ll have to muffle your scream with my hand as your ass tightens around my cock, milking it as you come harder than you ever have before. I will make you my little anal whore that begs to have my cock inside of your tight virgin ass. Do you like the sound of that, my little fuck doll?

I shiver and moan out loud. I wish we had a day where he could use me for as long as he wanted. Fucking me in all of my holes until he’s drained his warm, delicious seed in all of me. Biting my neck as he pumps his warm, potent seed inside of my tight opening, his cum spilling out of my ass…

“You just love thinking about my cock being inside of you, don’t you, Ruby?”

A gasp escapes me as I turn around him and see him close the door. He looks especially divine today wearing his black dress shirt with grey slacks. Apparently, I was too wrapped up in my lustful thoughts that I didn’t hear him knock on the door and enter my little office. When he wraps his strong, firm hands around my pale, smooth neck and brings his mouth to my ear, I know that my panties are going to get flooded with absolute desire.

“My little slut will meet me at my apartment after work wearing nothing underneath her jacket. She will be showered up and ready to play with the toys I have specially bought for her. Understood?”

“Yes, Sir,” I say in delirium as he wanders his beautiful hands down to my breasts. “I will do whatever you want.”

“You really want to be my anal whore? You want me to give you a nice, messy anal creampie?”

“Fuck yes!” I shudder as he gently squeezes my breasts. “I want that so badly, Sir. I want you to own all of me. I want to feel your delicious cum trickling out of my tight ass.”

He growls. “You are making me so fucking horny. I want to tie you up to my bed and fuck all your holes until I fill them up with my cum. Do you like the sound of that, my little cum bucket?”

I moan in absolute surrender. “I cannot wait to fully submit to you, Sir. I just want to make you happy.”

I don’t have to look back to know that he is smiling. “Thank you, sweet girl. You are everything that I want and more.”

***

The hours are cruel and slow as I patiently wait for Laurence to finally claim all of me. Just envisioning his beautiful, long cock inside of my tight, virgin ass has me squirming in wantonly heat. Perhaps it’s unnatural to be this infatuated with sex, but I cannot deny how right it feels to submit to Laurence.

My ardent lust worsens, though, when I go to the break room to pour myself more coffee and I see Robert standing against the wall, busy with his phone. He has his blazer off and he looks divine with his white, long sleeve dress shirt rolled up to his elbows and his black suspenders. God, I want him to just bend me over the desk and take me now, I think to myself as the salacious images imprint itself in my mind’s eye. I swear that he can hear my thoughts because he suddenly looks up and a smirk grows on his handsome face as I stare at him with so much carnal lust.

“Hello, Ruby,” he warmly says as my gaze unconsciously falls to his crotch. “Ready to go home and relax?”

A tremor runs through my body as I envision Laurence fucking my tight ass while Robert thrusts in and out of my slippery, wet pussy. “Yes, I am.” My gaze finally settles on his handsome, lovely face. “Can I speak to you for a moment in your office?”

“Of course.”

With coffee completely out of my mind, I follow Robert to his office, where he closes the door and quickly faces me with so much brimming lust pouring from his aura. “Please tell me that you’re here to squirt all over my cock. I’ve been dying to feel that again, Ruby. You’re intoxicating.”

I shiver upon hearing his delicious, erotic words. “No. I wish, baby. I can’t do that unless Laurence is present. I belong to him.”

A slight, dejected frown claims his face before he nods. “I completely understand. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to overstep.”

“You’re not overstepping.” I smile and walk over to him. “I actually wanted to tell you that Laurence is going to fuck my little virgin ass today. I’ll be thinking of the both of you filling up my tight little holes with cum as he claims me as his anal whore.”

“Fuck me,” he whispers as he lowers his right hand to his crotch. “You drive me crazy, Ruby. I wish I could watch him thrusting in and out of you like that. I’d come so hard for you, spurting my seed everywhere. Would you like it if I were your voyeur?”

“I would love that, baby,” I whisper as I finally reach him. “I’ll see if I can talk to Laurence and make that happen.”

A knock on the door interrupts our heady conversation. I think of Laurence in his office and an overwhelming urge to serve him overtakes me. I grin and wave at Robert before I quickly excuse myself from his office and try my best to appear professional to the attorney waiting directly outside. When I get to Laurence’s office and knock on his door, I don’t expect him to answer so quickly but he does. He takes one look at me and he already knows what I want. I don’t have to utter a word as he closes the door behind me and swiftly takes off his tie to wrap it around my smooth, pale neck.

“My little slut is in heat,” he whispers in that decadent, sexy voice that I love. “Kneel before me and open your little mouth.”

I love how he knows me so well. I quickly do as I’m told and I kneel before him as he swiftly unbuckles himself and pulls down his zipper to take out his throbbing, erect cock. I whimper in absolute desire when he pulls on the necktie, pulling me toward his beautiful cock. I eagerly open my mouth and shiver when I feel the fat, swollen head of his cock slip past my soft, pink lips and graze my eagerly awaiting tongue.

“I just want to place a little bed for you in the corner and have you curled up there so that I can feed you warm, sweet cum whenever I want. I bet you would like that, wouldn’t you? Make you my little fuck doll that swallows load after load of my hot cum.”

A muffled moan escapes me as his long, thick cock slides further into my mouth and starts sliding down my throat. I’m so turned on that I don’t even gag on him as he begins to thrust in and out of my hungry mouth. I focus on his pleasure, so raw and decadent, as he uses my mouth as a fuck toy. My cunt is pulsating, throbbing for release as I feel his simmering pleasure coalesce with every urgent thrust. I love feeling his tie wrapped around my neck as he pulls it and glides his delicious cock down my throat.

“I love fucking my little whore’s mouth like this,” he whispers raspily. “I’m going to come down your little whore mouth so good. My little cum bucket.”

I’m dizzy with fervent lust and I’m shaking all over in pure surrender as I lose myself in submitting to him. His masculine, unique scent tantalizes me to fuck him harder until drool is spilling out of my mouth and dripping onto the floor. I feel like a possessed, ravenous woman as he throat fucks me so good. He gasps as his thighs tremble and his thrusts become more jerky and urgent.

“Going to come,” he hisses. “Ruby.”

I wrap my arms around his hips and shove his cock all the way down my cum hungry throat. He moans as his cock twitches in my mouth and his warm, sweet and potent seed gushes down my throat. I love feeling his thick cum trickle inside of me, becoming a part of me. I finally pull away when the last thick strand trickles down my throat. I plant a soft, loving kiss on his cock that is glistening with my warm, slick spit. When he takes off the tie, I assume that he is done with me, but he surprises me when he grips my hair, forcing me to look up at him.

“I’m not done with you, my sweet little slave. I want your head hanging off the edge of the desk as I ride your face and watch that pussy squirt over and over.”

I almost come from his mere words. “Master, I would love nothing more. But I don’t want to ruin your desk. I would squirt so much.”

“Good. I want it. I want your pussy juice to squirt everywhere. Drench my desk in your cum.” He lightly slaps my cheek, forcing a whimper of arousal from me. “Now be a good girl and lie down on my desk.”

“Yes, Sir.”

I walk over to his desk, which he quickly clears off before I carefully get on top of it so that I can I lie on my back with my head hanging off the edge. I patiently wait for him to come over so that he can own me again. When he finally reaches me and slips his throbbing, hard cock past my lips, I make sure to lift up my black pencil skirt and slide my panties down before I spread my legs and wander my right hand past my navel to my aching, wet sex.

“Yes, touch yourself,” he whispers as he starts to ride my face. “Make that pussy squirt. My beautiful little whore.”

I know that I’m not going to last very long when my middle finger grazes my swollen clit. I’m soaking wet, on the verge of orgasm already and I haven’t even started touching myself. Laurence slaps both of my tits and gingerly tweaks my sensitive nipples as his heavy, swollen balls rub my nose and his cock glides in and out of my throat. I wish he could use me all day like this; it feels that good. To my sheer surprise, I feel my womb tightening already and when I slip my middle finger inside my slick folds, a thick, long stream of cum squirts out of me. My legs convulse and my hands tremble as Laurence growls and bends over while he continues to face fuck me.

“I’m going to suck on that clit while you finger yourself. I want that sweet cum all over my face.”

A shudder takes control of my body as he lowers his mouth to my drenched sex and he wraps his lips around my pulsating clit. If I had the ability to scream, I would because it feels so amazing to have his succulent lips and wet tongue lavishing me in liquid heat. I forget that we’re in his office and that other people are dutifully working right near us as I squirt over and over on my finger, forcing Laurence to lower his mouth to swallow all the cum that gushes out of me. When I finally feel his hips start to violently thrust against me, I know that he’s on the verge of orgasm, so I wrap my arms around his waist and keep his cock down my throat until he moans and gushes down my throat once again. I swallow every drop like a good girl, of course, and linger in the sweet glow of having Laurence use me.

***

Perhaps most women would be exhausted after having had their throat roughly fucked and having squirted bucket loads, but shockingly, I’m not tired at all. Instead, I feel restless with anticipation as I make my way home and prepare myself for Laurence to ravage the rest of me.

Once I’m all showered up and ready to go, I send Laurence a quick text that I’m on my way. I make sure to put on some pretty makeup and like he asked me to, I’m nude underneath my black, thin jacket.

When I get to Laurence’s apartment, he opens the door and greets me with a sweet, endearing smile. I feel my core tighten and my chest clench in that familiar, dangerous feeling. This is just sex, I think to myself as he allows me further inside. Don’t forget that. But then I see the candles illuminating the dimly lit apartment and the aroma of a hearty dinner wafting from the kitchen and my heart quickens its pace.

“Good evening, my sweet,” he says. “You look so beautiful. I hope you don’t mind that I’ve prepared us a meal. I hope you like eggplant? I apologize for not asking. I wanted to keep it a surprise.”

I stare at him, completely flabbergasted. “Sir, you don’t have to do any of this.”

“I know.” He smiles in excitement. “Now, I asked you to come over here naked for a reason. Wait right here.”

He disappears for a moment down the hall and returns with a pink box wrapped in black ribbon. He hands me the box and surprise shocks my core when I see the words Agent Provocateur on the top.

“So I lied about the toys. Instead, I got my beautiful, sweet slave a much-deserved gift. Please open it.”

I’m speechless as I slowly open the box to reveal a stunning, black sheer nightgown that is both provocative and romantic at the same time. Tears spring to my eyes immediately and a lump forms in my throat before my gaze wanders back to him.

“Sir… this is unnecessary,” I finally say.

He is silent for a few tense seconds before he says, “You don’t like it?”

“No! I love it. I really do.” A tear finally streams down my cheek as I struggle to not stumble over my words. “I know that this is just sex. I don’t expect anything more. I’m okay with that. I know that you have needs and that I’m satisfying them.”

His eyes widen in momentary surprise before understanding claims his expression. “You think that I’m going to have my fill of you and just leave when I tire of you?”

More hot tears make their way down my cheeks as I nod. “Yeah. Pretty much.”

He stares at me avidly for a long second before he says, “Well, that’s absolutely not true. Perhaps that’s the way most men have treated you, but I assure you that I’m not like that. Remember what I said the other day, Ruby. If I want a one-night stand, I know where to go. I’m not doing this because I have to. I’m doing it because I want to.”

His sincere, kind words pierce right through my carefully constructed shell. I close my eyes and wrap my arms around him, burrowing my face into his neck. He kisses the top of my head and wraps his long, lean arms around my small frame, cocooning me in his protective warmth.

A small, devious smile grows on my face as I bring my mouth to his right ear and say, “You know, I’ve always believed that food should come after sex. Not the other way around.”

“Mm. I love the way you think, baby doll. Let me just turn off the oven and I’ll be right back.”

I try not to grin too much as I watch him disappear into the kitchen. I lie down on the couch and take out the surprise that I have for him; a small, light purple dildo that I ordered online a few days ago that’s perfect for beginners. After unbuttoning my jacket, I spread my legs and bring the purple dildo to my mouth as Laurence reenters the living room with two glasses of red wine in each hand. They sway a little in his hands as he stares at me intently for a few fleeting moments.

“You’re my wet dream come true,” he says before he sets the wine glasses on the coffee table next to me.

I smile happily, relishing his adoring words. “Thank you, Master. Would you like to see me fuck myself with my new toy?”

“I would love that.”

I smile as I lick the tip of the small toy. “Are you going to punish me for putting my shoes on your nice couch?”

He smirks. “I just may have to. Naughty girl. Would you like some wine before you pleasure yourself?”

I shake my head. “I want the experience to be untainted. I want it to be pure. That sounds pretentious, doesn’t it?”

“Not at all. It makes perfect sense, my sweet. I will sip some wine while I watch you explore.”

He sits at the end of the couch with his glass of red wine and we gaze at each other as I bring the small dildo to my mouth again. I wrap my lips around the pronounced head and suckle on the tip, pretending that it’s Laurence’s beautiful cock. There’s still a part of me that can’t believe that I’m his devoted little cum slut, his darling little whore. Most men would have disposed of me already and gone off to their next conquest. But not Laurence. And that just fuels my already potent lust for him that seems to intensify with every primal, deliriously erotic encounter that we have.

And even though I should be panicking right now because of the sheer way that I am exposed, I find his mere presence comforting and arousing, coaxing me to moan around the toy and to fervently suck on it. With my gaze still on him, I make sure to slobber all over the toy, lubricating it with my warm, slick spit. I know that it isn’t enough to slip inside of me, so thankfully I brought some anal lube with me.

“Good girl, you came prepared,” he says before he takes a long sip of his wine. “Make sure to put copious amounts on it. And on yourself. There’s no such thing as too much lube.”

“Yes, Sir.”

I expected to feel nervous and even a little scared right now since I’ve never experienced full penetration before; I’ve certainly teased my little asshole with my finger while I’ve masturbated. But I feel so comfortable and right with Laurence. Instead of feeling self-conscious as I spread lube on the toy and then on my finger, I feel like an opulent sex goddess as Laurence stares at me in rapt attention. I don’t dare to avert my gaze from him as I bring my lubed finger to my tight little hole and gently slide the wetness around my opening.

SluttyHonraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SluttyHonraTS

“Yes, finger that little ass for me, my little whore. I can’t wait to fuck that ass with my tongue. I’ll make it nice and wet for my cock to slip inside.”

I violently shiver and moan. “Master, I need your cock in my ass. Please.”

“In time, my sweet. In time. I don’t want you getting hurt. You need to be well prepared before I ravage you in that way.” He grins. “Now focus on your pleasure. Pretend that I’m not even here.”

That’s impossible to do, I want to say; his enigmatic, ethereal presence is too lovely to ignore. But I obey his orders like a good girl and close my eyes as I relax and spread my legs further to gently slip my lubricated finger further inside of me. It glides in without hesitation, and I gasp as I feel the first tendrils of pleasure flicker through me. My nipples harden as I slowly slip my finger further inside until it’s about an inch inside of me. I moan as I rock against my finger and pretend that it’s Laurence that’s inside of me, which urges me to slip my finger even more.

“Such a good girl,” Laurence whispers. “Slap those tits for me.”

I whimper as I slap my breasts with my right hand. I smack each one a few times before I wander my hand down to my fully drenched labia and roughly smack my clit, which sends a fresh wave of arousal to my cunt. The memory of our first erotic encounter plays in my head; how Laurence returned to his office to find me fervently touching myself. And to hear me utter those deliciously decadent words: I wish you could come inside of me, Laurence. I need to feel your hot seed deep inside of me. Use me as your little whore.

Having my finger in my little asshole while I rub my puffy, little clit has me squirming already in pure pleasure. I focus on the new sensation of my ass being played with while I finger my wet cunt and before I know it I’m grinding against my hands, wanting more delicious friction as I feel my womb tightening more and more.

“Master,” I say in a needy urgent whisper. “I need your voice. Talk dirty to me, please.”

I open my eyes momentarily to see Laurence stand up from the couch and set his glass of wine on the coffee table. He sits directly next to my head and directs my attention toward him when he lightly pulls on several strands of my hair.

“Lift your head up, my sweet,” he says. “Rest your head on my lap.”

I obediently lift my head up and wait for him to settle next to me. Once I have my head resting on his lap, he brings his right hand to my neck and gently squeezes me around my vulnerable, sensitive airway. I start fucking both of my holes and Laurence tightens the grip on my neck.

“I want to see that pussy come over and over again,” he whispers. “My little slut will squirt her pussy juice again for me. I want to see her cum drip down to her little hole. My little cum dumpster.”

The way that this man speaks to me is unreal; his tantalizing words push me over the edge and trigger my orgasm. I’ve never come so many times with a man before, let alone squirt this many times. With him, I can’t have enough. My cum gushes out of me as I convulse in absolute bliss, which forces a growl out of Laurence. I feel my cum trickle down to my ass and the squishy, wet sound of me fingering both of my holes has me shaking everywhere in pure erotic bliss.

“Yes, good slut,” Laurence hisses. “Squirt that pussy juice everywhere. Come again for me.”

I slip my finger even further inside of my ass in fervent pleasure as I come again, only this time it’s much more intense and overpowering. I squirt so hard that even my tummy gets drenched in cum. Laurence groans as he pulls some of my hair again and motions me to lift my head.

“Get up and lie down facing away from me.”

The urgency in his sexy, masculine voice turns me on like no other thing. I expect him to tell me to slip the toy in my ass while he roughly fucks me, but instead he firmly grabs my small hips and lifts my legs onto his broad shoulders before he spits on my tight little hole and makes me scream in ecstasy when he plunges his warm, wet tongue inside of me. He looks down at me as he flickers his tongue in and out of my tight ass and I involuntarily thrust my hips against him as I tremble and continue fingering my aching, wet sex.

“Master, oh God, it feels so fucking good!” I say in a shaky voice. “I’m going to come so hard.”

The wet, slippery sounds of his tongue fucking me are too much; I end up squirting all over myself as I muffle my frantic, visceral scream with my hand. He kisses the inside of my thigh before he lays me down and grins.

“It shouldn’t be too difficult to slip that toy inside of you now,” he says. “I want to see it disappear inside of you.”

I’m still shaking all over as I quickly nod and grab the toy and spread my legs as far as possible to give him the best view. I don’t feel any hesitation at all as I slowly slide the purple dildo into my ass; it doesn’t hurt at all and I moan in newfound pleasure as I start to fuck myself with the toy. Laurence stares at me avidly as I slowly thrust the toy in and out of my ass.

“I can’t wait to fuck that tight little hole and fill it up with my seed. My dirty little slut.”

My eyes roll back upon hearing his sexy, promising words. Just thinking about his beautiful cock balls deep in my ass has me shuddering. I keep staring at him as I fuck myself with the toy and when I slip the toy completely inside of me, I gasp as I feel my womb clench in that familiar stirring and feel my thighs tremble.

“I’m going to come so hard, Master.”

I would have never imagined that I would come from anal alone, but I do. I actually squirt so hard that my cum spills on Laurence. I moan out his name before I succumb to exhaustion; I literally feel like passing out on his couch.

“That was so fucking perfect,” he says as he stands up. “Now my sweet slave will eat some dinner with me and rest. She’s had an exhausting day.”

“Okay, Master.” I fight the urge to curl up into a little ball and sleep. “That sounds lovely.”

***

Laurence is a true gentleman and bathes me before he serves us dinner. Dinner with him is lovely and we talk about our favorite writers, which include mutual loves such as D.H. Lawrence, Shakespeare, and the Bronte sisters. He asks me to fall asleep with him in his lovely, king size bed and I happily oblige. My heart thunders in my chest when he pulls me toward him and motions me to rest my head on his firm, toned chest. I stay clutched to him tightly like that all night, until the alarm clock rips us from our peaceful rest, reminding us that we need to get back to work.

At the office, it’s a pretty smooth, easy day; I’m feeling ecstatic about the fact that Laurence and I have a connection that isn’t just merely sexual. I’m diligently typing away in my office, though, when I get a sudden image that implants itself in my mind: another submissive girl joining me in serving my lovely master. Even though I’m still pretty exhausted from yesterday, I find myself getting turned on by the sexy image of the other submissive slurping and gagging on Laurence’s cock while I lovingly rim him.

I just wonder where I can find a cute, submissive girl to agree to play out my fantasy?

My devious thoughts are interrupted when I get a surprise email from Laurence:

My Sweet,

Thank you for exposing yourself that way yesterday. You are such a good girl in every way. Although I want nothing more than to fill up all of your holes with my warm cum, I want you to rest today. But you better prepare yourself for Saturday, because I intend to use my little whore all night until she’s well fucked and filled.

Your adoring Master,

Laurence

I read the email twice because it’s so tempting and delicious to me. I wish it could be Saturday already, but I can’t deny that the anticipation is a definite turn on. So much so that when Saturday morning comes around, I literally lunge for my phone on the nightstand and start forming a reply to Laurence.

Good morning, my sweet Master. I can’t wait for you to ravage all of me. I eagerly await tonight.

XoXo

Ruby

His reply is succinct but sends a fresh wave of lust through my core.

I’m coming to you right now, my sweet. Don’t leave your apartment.

When I open the door and see him standing on the other side of the door, I can no longer deny the truth: I love this man. I know that I shouldn’t, especially with the fact that he still loves his ex-wife. I can’t deny how I feel for him and even though I don’t have to, I kneel before him and rest my face against his crotch, yearning to feel his dominant touch that is both sweet and rough.

“My beautiful girl,” he whispers. “You don’t have to do that. I am not a god. I am your equal.”

My eyelids flutter open as I look up at him and smile. “I know you don’t look down on me like that, Sir. You respect me and don’t view me as inferior. It just feels right to kneel before you. To show you how devoted I am to you.”

I feel his aura shimmer with an abundance of affection towards me. “Such a sweet slave. No wonder Robert is jealous of me.”

My eyes widen in surprise. “He is?”

“It’s quite obvious that he is. He likes you a lot. If I wasn’t so confident in my beautiful sub, I’d probably be flummoxed with jealousy.”

I stand up and try not to sway too much from his mere presence in my apartment. “Thank you for trusting me, Sir. I told him that you need to be present if he and I hook up. He was very understanding.”

He smiles. “Good. Thank you.” He pauses and says, “Would it be okay if I waited for you to shower up on your couch?”

“Of course. I will be right out.”

“Take your time, my sweet.”

After taking a quick but thorough shower, I come out to the living room area, wearing absolutely nothing, and relish the way the way that he stares at me. He makes me feel like I’m the most beautiful woman that he’s ever seen; despite what the world might say about my submissive nature, I know that it isn’t wrong. Without saying a word, I walk over to him and straddle him, loving the way that his hands immediately wrap around my small hips. My cunt starts throbbing immediately and I feel drunk on lust as his right hand delves down to my perky, tight ass to gently probe my opening with his middle finger.

“I love how fucking sexy you are,” he whispers as he gazes at me with those stunning bright eyes. “I love how comfortable you are with your body. I’m so lucky to have you, Ruby.”

I reply to his sincere, affectionate words with a deep, passionate kiss. He moans into my mouth and circles my tight little hole with long, lazy strokes that quickly transform into quick strokes as I frame his handsome face with my hands and suck on his tongue. I’m a woman possessed with lust as I grind my bare damp pussy on his crotch. I bring my mouth to his right ear and say, “Fuck my virgin ass, Master. Fuck me like the whore that I am.”

My words seem to trigger the primal lust within him because he brings his hands up to my hips to grab me as he gets up. I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his back.

“Where is your room?” he asks.

“Down the hall, Sir.”

“I’m going to fuck my little whore’s ass so good.”

I moan as he swiftly but carefully takes me down the hall to my room. Thankfully, I’m a neat person so my room isn’t in a complete state of disarray. Laurence doesn’t seem too interested in my room, though; he carefully sets me on the bed and quickly undresses before he joins me on the bed and firmly frames my face, forcing me to look at him.

“Get on all fours and spread your ass for me,” he firmly says.

I shiver as I nod and quickly do as I’m told. I’ve never done this for a man, but I can’t deny how amazing it feels to be his personal porn star, his sweet, devoted little fuck doll. A gasp escapes me as he drags his hot, wet tongue up my ass and brings it back down to my open asshole to lick me a few times before he starts tongue fucking me. He isn’t afraid to plunge his tongue deep into my tight ass and get my little hole all wet and ready for his beautiful cock.

“I love fucking this hole with my tongue,” he whispers tautly before he kisses my ass. “Love the way that you squirm and squeal like a slut in heat. Are you ready for my cock?”

“Yes, Master! Please. I need your cock.”

“Mm. You will tell me if I am hurting you. Correct?”

“Yes, Master. I promise.”

“Good girl. I brought some lube. Unless you want to use yours?”

“We can use mine, for now, Sir. I should get towels for the bed in case I make a mess.”

“You mean when you make a mess. Because you will, my sweet.”

His promising words make me sway momentarily. “I’ll be right back, Sir.”

After getting the towels on the bed and placing a substantial amount of lube on myself, I obediently sit down on the mattress and patiently wait for his next order. He smiles at me and nods.

“Let’s lie down,” he gently says. “It will be easier for you this way.”

I love how caring and thoughtful he is with me. Even though he can be so dominant and rough with me, he isn’t afraid to show his tender, nurturing side. Once we lie down next to each other on the bed, he kisses the back of my neck and skims my bare, soft body with his lovely fingers. I don’t feel any fear or hesitation at all as he slips the thick head of his beautiful cock inside of me. I can tell that he feels nervous about hurting me, so I wrap my left hand around his neck and lean back into him.

“You won’t hurt me, baby,” I say. “I trust you.”

His tense, coiled body relaxes behind me as he gently, cautiously, begins to slip further inside of me. With his lips skimming my sensitive neck and his firm hands on my waist, I feel white, hot lust course through my body as he finally slips all the way inside of me. A moan escapes me as he brings his right hand to my aching, wet sex to gently part my folds and teases my slick opening with his fingers.

“You feel so amazing,” he whispers into my ear. “So tight. I can’t wait to feel this tight little ass squeeze my cock.”

“Yes, Master,” I moan in absolute surrender. “I can’t wait to feel your warm cum deep inside of me.”

He starts to slide his finger up and down my hot, wet slit as his thrusts become longer, more insistent. I rock back against him in a delirious haze of pure pleasure, feeding him lust as the rest of the world disappears and it’s just the two of us enshrouded in raw, hedonistic pleasure.

“Fuck my ass, Sir,” I say in an urgent whisper. “Ravage me. Own me. I’m your little slut.”

“Yes, my little fuck doll. You’re mine. All mine.”

He starts to thrust a little harder as his finger glides up and down my wet, aching slit. His lips wrap around my earlobe and he suckles the sensitive skin before he delves his finger deeper inside of my folds. With so much stimulation on my body, I feel my womb tightening more and more until I’m trembling all over and moaning so loudly; I’m sure the whole neighborhood can hear me.

“Laurence,” I whisper in a shaky voice. “It feels so fucking good. Please don’t stop.”

“I won’t stop until you’ve soaked the bed. Come nice and hard for me, my beautiful fuck doll.”

I surrender myself to raw, visceral pleasure as I finally succumb to orgasm. A scream escapes me as I buck and shudder and euphoria paralyzes my petite body. I squirt so hard; my cum seeps into the comforter but I could care less because it feels so amazing. Whimpering, I tremble violently before Laurence takes his drenched fingers and brings it up to my parted mouth so that I can suckle on them.

“Good girl, taste yourself.” He groans. “Don’t you taste divine and delicious? One of these days I will have you spread on my desk so that I can lick your succulent pussy until you squirt into my mouth at least ten times over.”

His salacious words force my womb to tighten and when he thrusts deeply into me again, I end up squirting even more of my cum. I convulse all over in absolute pleasure and Laurence hisses as his hand returns to my sopping wet cunt.

“You love my cock inside of all of your holes, don’t you? I can’t wait to have you tied to my bed so that I can fill up all of your tight holes with my cum. You’ll be fucked so well, you won’t be able to properly walk the next day.”

“Master, please! I need that. Fuck me as hard as you want.”

“In time, my sweet. In time.” He kisses the nape of my neck. “I don’t want to risk hurting you. Next time I will be sure to properly fuck your little ass. Are you ready to get filled up with my warm cum?”

“Yes, Sir! I need your cum deep inside of me.”

“Good girl. I’m going to fuck you a little harder now. If I’m too rough, you will let me know. Right?”

“Yes, Master.”

I gasp as he starts fucking me a little deeper and harder; his balls slap against me and the grip in his hands intensifies as he ravages me to his heart’s content. He feels so perfect inside of me and I love hearing his groan of surrender as he finally pumps his warm, thick seed deep inside of me.

“I love you, Ruby,” he hoarsely whispers. “My sweet girl.”

I find myself paralyzed upon hearing those words that have been plaguing my mind for the past two days. I almost believe that I’ve imagined it until he pulls out of me and turns me around so that I can face him. His forest green eyes shimmer with affection and undeniable love toward me.

“I love you, Ruby,” he says again. “I’m so happy to have you.”

“I love you, too, Master.”

He kisses me voraciously, and in that kiss, I know that he isn’t lying and that his words are, indeed, true. My chest clenches in adoration and when he breaks the kiss to let me rest my head on his toned chest, I can’t help but smile as I concoct a plan to make my three-way fantasy come true. I don’t say a word to him, though, and bask in the warmth of his fierce embrace.

Published 
Written by LawrenceLover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments