Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mean Teacher's Ticklish Feet

"Mike went for a parent teacher conference but found a ticklish solution to the problem instead."

6
1 Comment 1
21.0k Views 21.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Mike was a single parent whose son was having some trouble in his first-grade class.  His son's teacher, Ms. Davis, was known to be very strict and not kid-friendly at all. He was sure the parent-teacher conference that evening was not going to go well as he had heard all the horror stories regarding this teacher over the years. 

At any rate, his son was struggling and he needed to find a solution.  Hopefully, there was something that could be done to rectify this problem. 

Mike had been single for a long time, as his child’s mom was off battling addiction, and the dating was not going well. Nobody had ever understood a thirty-two-year-old man with a fetish for feet and for tickling.  As a matter of fact, it sent most women running for the hills the moment he divulged this information about himself.  Now, aside from his dating troubles and his long work days, he also had to deal with a teacher that was trying her hardest to make his son's school life a living hell.

As he walked into the school late in the afternoon, he was dreading what would surely be a not so pleasant experience. He walked into the first-grade classroom to see a forty-year-old teacher, Ms. Davis, standing by her desk. She looked very pretty for her age.  Short brown hair, reading glasses, knee high skirt with a buttoned up shirt.

“Sit”, she sternly said pointing at the chair beside her desk. 

She sat and Mike sat.  Ms. Davis went on about how misbehaved his child was in regards to talking too much and always tickling the girls in the class.  Mike laughed and asked what the big deal was.  Ms. Davis couldn’t believe this question. 

“Tickling is very annoying and disruptive,” she said.

As she spoke Mike couldn’t take his eyes off of her feet.  She had on flats and had her legs crossed dangling one shoe right in front of him. She noticed this. 

Ms. Davis had always taken care of her feet. She would never admit it but she got way too many pedicures but she found the experience almost orgasmic. She always asked for a very specific Oriental guy who seemed to pay a little too much attention to her feet. He would spend a lot of time massaging her feet and toes. The best occasions were when he was the only staff working.

He would tickle her foot a little and knew every place that drove her into giggles. She would giggle and secretly grow moist wishing he would do more.  But that secret would stay with her. 

As Mike and Ms. Davis weren’t agreeing and getting nowhere, Mike decided it was time to at least try and see if those feet were ticklish. As she continued dangling her shoe he slowly reached down and grabbed her flat off her foot. As he did, he saw her pretty pedicured feet with light green polish. Davis was so shocked, she just looked at him, stunned.

He said, "Wow, I think your feet are the same size as mine," He joked,  "Maybe I can wear these."

“I wear a size 10 and please give me back my shoe”, she said.

"Ok ok," he said and leaned down to put the shoe back on. As he didn’t he slid his finger along her sole.

“Hehe”, she giggled without control.

Mike looked up and asked, “Are your feet ticklish, Ms. Davis”?

She wanted to play hard so she sternly said no. She couldn’t believe this was happening.

Mike said, “Oh, then this shouldn’t bother you.”

He lightly slid his finger under her toes, causing them to flex and make Davis giggle.

“Hehe ohh.”

Mike hearing footsteps took things to the extra level and quickly hid underneath Ms. Davis’ desk. She’s looked in disbelief but two parents walked in at the same time. She was frozen. She couldn’t let them see him now. It would look inappropriate but she was confused at the same time. Why would he go underneath her desk? At any rate, she scooted in her chair and began conferencing with the two parents about their kid. 

MaitteCruz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaitteCruz1

As Mike sat there under her desk, he was in heaven. How should he proceed, he pondered. Davis was obviously ticklish but she had let out a slight moan seemingly liking it when he had touched her toes.

As Davis talked, she couldn’t help her curiosity. She crossed her legs and dangled her shoe again. Knowing it was but inches from Mikes face. To her hopes, she felt Mike slide it off and could feel him breathe inches from her toes. She could feel that same tingling in her pussy that came when she would get pedicures. What the hell is going on with me, she wondered. As she talked, her fear and dream came true as she felt a finger sliding under her toes, causing them to wiggle.

“So as you can see, your child needs to study morerhehehehe.”

Oh no, she thought. I have to keep it together.  She felt his finger now gliding along her bare sole and under her toes.

“You as parents have to make sure your child ishehehemmm getting the appropriate study timeheheheohh”. 

There it was. She knew her toes were ticklish but they also had a direct link to her pleasure. Tickles were one thing she knew too well but she had always hoped for more.  She had wondered if something done to them could make her orgasm but she was too strict a person to ask or find out.  However, Mike seemed to have an interest in her feet, maybe he would do more. She decided to find out. She flexed her toes and moved her foot closer to the warm breath and almost shook with excitement as she felt her toes brush his lips.

Mike couldn’t believe his eyes. This strict women wasn’t only ticklish but seemed to want more. Her beautiful toes wiggling in front of him had a great aroma from being in flats all day. He opened his mouth and let her index toe touch his tongue lightly. 

Davis could feel Mike's tongue and then felt his lips wrap around her toe and give a slight suck. She had never felt this before but had dreamed it would one day happen. It felt like a nerve ran straight from that toe to her clit.

“I cannot stress enough how much effort your child needs tooohhh mmmm put forthooooh mmm.”

She couldn’t take much more because she couldn’t concentrate. Mike was sliding his tongue under her toes and sucking each toe.  She could feel her panties getting wet. Mikes nibbles had her confused. It tickled sooo bad but felt so good.

“I cannot stress enough howhehehe Ohh hehemmgh the amount of homework your child hashohohehe ohh”.  

Oh no, she thought as she felt a finger sliding up her skirt and stroking the outside of her panties. She was so wet and getting close to orgasm. She felt Mike slide her panties over and rub over and over on her clit. At the same time, she felt fingers dancing along her bare ticklish sole and toes.  This was too much. 

“mmmohhh hehehehaha mmm oh my hahaha.” She couldn’t control it. She asked the parents to leave because she wasn’t feeling well. Then she grabbed Mike, locked the door, and went another side of the classroom where nobody could see in. Mike pulled up her skirt took off her panties and slid his cock into her soaked pussy.

Laying on the floor on top of him, Ms. Davis said everything she had wanted to say.

“My feet, my feet, please," she begged.

Mike, a foot on each shoulder, started tickling her toes while thrusting his cock in her.

“HEHEHEHAHA. OHH MY GOD HEHEHEHE IM SO TICKLISH PLEASE STOOPP! DONT STOP HEHEHE MY TICKLE TOES HEHEHE OHHH GOD MMMOOHHH HEHEHE MS DAVIS IS TICKLISH HEHE HA HA”.

She was letting loose. Mike slid the other foot's toes in his mouth and tickled the sole of the other foot. This fulfilled her every desire. Her fantasy.

“OH MY GOD HAHAHA MY FEET ARE TICKLISH AND I LOVE IT HAHAHAHA OHHHH MY TOES I LOVE IT WHEN YOU SUCK MY TOESSSSHAHAHA BUT IT TICKLES STOP NOOO DONT STOP I LIKE IT HOHOHOHAHA PLEASE TICKLE MS DAVIS HERE HAHAHA OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! 

With that, Mike and Ms. Davis sealed their new found agreement.

Published 
Written by FootTickler
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments