Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Mine, Chapter 2

"She was offered a full-time position at the mansion...and found out what that meant!"

12
15 Comments 15
12.0k Views 12.0k
5.4k words 5.4k words

Things went along very well for the first month or so. Mistress Madison did help Kim get caught up with her late bills and with what she made she was able to relax a bit on the grocery bills. Things were beginning to look up for her finally, and Kimberly could sleep peacefully for the first time in a while. She didn't have to worry about her ex leaving the country and cutting off her finances - she was able to make up for it and more now.

And working for the Mistress was actually becoming fun. She had gotten over her shyness around the other girls and had made friends with most of them. She liked the crew she worked with even more than her last cleaning jobs and she actually enjoyed going to work. And Mistress was very good to her and treated her just like the other girls. Yes, Kimberly was fitting right in and she did her job well.

One day, Mistress came by her area and tapped her on the shoulder as she was dusting the furniture.

"Kimberly, can you stay after your shift for a few minutes? I want to talk to you," Mistress Madison said.

"Yes, Mistress, of course. Is there something wrong?" Kimberly asked.

"Oh no, dear, I just want to talk to you about how you are doing here," Mistress said.

"Yes Mistress," she said, and she went back to work. At the end of her day, she went to find the Mistress and found her in her office doing some paperwork.

"Mistress, you wanted to talk to me?" Kim said, knocking on the door of the office softly.

"Yes, dear, come in and close the door," Mistress said. Kim did as she was told and then took a seat where the Mistress indicated. 

"Kimberly, as you know, I took you on here on a trial basis due to the fact I was pressed to find a replacement for my last girl, and I didn't get a chance to interview you properly," Mistress started.

"Yes Mistress," Kimberly said, sounding concerned. She knew that conversations with the boss that start out like this can turn bad real quick!

"Well, I have been watching you work and talking to some of the other girls here, and I must say I am quite pleased with how you have fit in with us. You have been doing a very good job, and you seem to get along with everyone here," Mistress said.

"Thank you, Mistress," Kim said, relieved that she was getting praised instead of fired!

"Tell me, Kimberly, how much does the cleaning service get to put you together with a client who needs their house cleaned?" Mistress asked.

"Well, the way 'A Clean Sweep' works is they come by and give the customer a quote based on the size of the job and the number of people needed. Then I get a cut of it. In this case, I get 60% and the company gets 40%. That 40% also pays for my health insurance and Federal income taxes," Kim said.

"I see. Still, 40% is a big chunk of your hard-earned money," Mistress said.

"I guess so. But at least I don't have to go out and try to find work myself. I know a couple girls who want to be 'independents' and they sometimes have a hard time getting work. I guess it's easier for a customer to trust an agency rather than some lady who wants to come in and clean your house. At least 'A Clean Sweep' is licensed and bonded in case something was to happen," Kimberly said.

"I can understand that. But in my case, I make sure before I hire someone who it is I am considering. And with the size of this place, there are always several people roaming around so it would be hard for anyone to get away with anything. Plus with what I pay, no one wants to do anything that would cause them to lose this job!" Mistress said.

"No Mistress, you are more than generous with what you pay us!" Kim agreed.

"Well, that's kind of what I was getting at, Kimberly dear. As I said I have been watching how you have come along and taking to the girls here about you. And I am ready to offer you a full-time position here, working solely for me. I want to steal you away from your agency and have you working here full time for me. And I am prepared to offer you a lot more than what you make now.

"More than the $15.00 an hour or $120.00 a shift that you are giving me now?" Kimberly said, astonished that Mistress could top the generous salary she was already giving her.

"Well honey, how would you like to double that? My regular full-time girls make $31.25 an hour which works out to $250.00 for an eight-hour shift. That's for regular duty and then there are special occasions like when I host parties and shows where the girls make considerably more," Mistress said.

"Oh my God! Are you serious Mistress? I can make $250.00 a shift? That's $1250 a week... $5,000 a month!" Kimberly said, incredulously.

"That's right. Kimberly, I pay my girls well because I want loyalty and I want long-term relationships. I want them to be able to concentrate on the job and not on finding the next better paying job. I want my girls to know they have it so good here they would do anything to stay - that is how I get the maximum output from each of them. My girls know they have the best jobs they could possibly find so they are intent on keeping them - they will do anything I ask of them to keep their job.

And, in return, I make sure they are well-cared for. Not just in a fat paycheck, but I treat them like my own family. You have seen yourself how I took care of some of your pressing bills, I ask about and get to know their kids and spouses if they have them, I get involved in my girl's lives. I want them to think of me as more than just their boss, I am their mother, their big sister, their best friend - whatever role they need me to fill. I can even be... their lover."

Kimberly looked up at the Mistress suddenly, her eyes wide and her mouth open in shock. Then she blushed beet red and covered her mouth with her hand. "M-Mistress! I-I..." Kimberly stuttered, but she couldn't find her tongue.

Mistress smiled broadly, "I have noticed that you are quite shy and you keep looking at my big tits whenever I am undressed or in one of my more daring creations, then you look away quickly as if you've been caught doing something wrong. Let me help you overcome your timidness," The Mistress said. The sensuous siren walked slowly towards the trembling woman, took her small hands and lifted them to her large boobs.

"Go ahead... squeeze them, caress them," she said. 

Kimberly moved as if in a trance, groping and fondling the Mistress's large boobs, feeling the weight of the heavy creamy globes, sinking her fingers deep into the pliable flesh, and rubbing her fingers over the hard, erect nipples. She marveled at the saucer-sized areola surrounding those nipples and she licked her lips subconsciously as she admired the Mistress's large, firm, and inviting breasts.

Standing up, Mistress Madison pulled the woman to her feet and drew her close wrapping her in her arms. "Go ahead, honey, I know you want to. Suck them," she said, pulling Kim's head down to her waiting nipples. Kim lowered her head without thought and tentatively stuck her wet pink tongue to touch the hard bud. After the initial touch, she parted her lips and sucked the eager nipple into her mouth and began licking and sucking hungrily on it, like a baby late for its feeding.

"Mmm... yesss, that's my good girl," Mistress cooed as she ran her fingers through the woman's hair holding her face against the tit. Kimberly suckled on the Mistress greedily, completely forgetting she was a thirty-two-year-old woman and an employee of the Mistress. Mistress pulled her off one breast and put her on the other "Don't forget to share darling... you don't want one tit to feel left out!" she said.

Mistress Madison could tell that Kimberly was getting quite aroused by this and after a couple minutes of eager suckling and licking, she pulled away again. Kimberly looked up into the woman's eyes and Mistress saw the desire there.

"May I?" she asked. Kim stood there silently as Mistress slowly undid the front of her skimpy, nearly see-through blouse and removed, it revealing her smaller, but just as delicious breasts for the Mistress. She moved to sit down and pulled Kim close to her.

"Ohhh, Goddd!" Kim moaned as Mistress Madison fastened her mouth over one of Kim's tits. Kim laid her head back, closing her eyes as Mistress's tongue began its work on the stiffening nub. Kim put her arms around the Mistress's neck and held her to her breast. Mistress's one hand meanwhile dropped to grab a handful of Kim's panty-clad ass while the other snaked it's way down between her legs in front, homing in on the steaming heat coming from her core.

Feeling Mistress's hand at her doorway, Kim parted her legs to allow her better access. As the Mistress licked and sucked at her nipples, her hand slipped between Kim's spread thighs and began rubbing her pussy through the flimsy material of her semi-sheer panties. Kim began grinding against the hand at her pussy, fucking it as it rubbed her swollen pussy lips and rolled over her aching clit. Her moans increased in both volume and desperation as Mistress stoked her lust fires.

"Please Mistress... please go under," Kim whimpered in a small voice.

"I have a better idea," Mistress said, and she pulled Kim's panties completely down, helping her step out of the soaked garment. Once her pussy was bared, Mistress began toying with her fat pussy lips, gently tugging them and rolling them between her fingers. She traced a fingertip around the outline of her pussy and pulled the lips apart to find her tender clit. The nub had swollen to the point it was poking its little head out from under the hood and when Mistress's finger touched it, a lightning bolt shot up her spine to her brain.

"OHHH!!" she gasped and involuntarily thrust her hips forward.

"Somebody is quite wet!" Mistress remarked with a smile and Kim moaned again. Mistress then thrust two fingers up inside the woman and Kimberly's eyes flew open as she looked into Mistress's face. Mistress smiled as she began fingerfucking Kim, pumping her fingers slowly in and out while wriggling and twisting them at the same time. The unique sensations drove Kim wild in short order, Kim began rotating her hips trying to get Mistress's fingers to hit all her favorite spots and rub against her clit. Kim wanted to cum very bad and Mistress Madison was getting her so close.

"Please, Mistress... please make me cum! Please, I need to cum so much!" Kimberly moaned.

"Of course, my darling, of course, I'll make you cum. But what will you do for me if I do?" Mistress asked, giving her fingers another little teasing shove into Kim's leaking pussy.

"Anything! I'll do anything you ask, Mistress. Just please please make me cum!" Kimberly pleaded again.

"Very well then. But I am going to hold you to that promise, my sweet," she said. She turned Kimberly around to face away from her. "Bend over dear and spread those legs nice and wide for your Mistress," she commanded. Kimberly instantly obeyed, bending at the waist and spreading her legs as wide as she could and still keep her feet. "Good girl. Now reach back and hold those pretty little ass cheeks apart for me will you - I want to see that sweet puckered asshole of yours," Mistress said. Kim pulled her ass cheeks apart, moaning and whimpering as she exposed herself lewdly to her Mistress. 

Kim had never felt so naughty and so humiliated. Displaying herself like this to anyone was something she never thought she could do, and doing so in front of her boss - and another woman - was completely unheard of! She felt ashamed, humiliated, and totally slutty, but she was also so turned on she could hardly stand it! She had never been so aroused in her life... this woman made her feel things she had never experienced before. It was as if she held some sort of magical sexual power over her - and Kim was not complaining or fighting it one bit!

"Mmm.... very nice. You have a lovely little button ass darling!" Mistress purred. She rubbed the crinkled hole with her finger as Kim moaned loudly. Then Mistress licked her fingertip and rubbed it more as Kim leaned over further sticking her ass up higher for the finger to get at. Kim held her ass cheeks wide apart as Mistress Madison suddenly and unexpectedly replaced her finger with her tongue!

"OHMYGOD!!" Kim squealed, "Oh fuck, Mistress! Oh god, that feels so good!"

Mistress smiled to herself and she began licking the woman's tight asshole and forming her tongue into a small cock to poke into the little opening. Kim was going crazy - she had never felt anything as wonderful! She had heard of rimming, but no one had ever done it to her! It was incredible and Kimberly was getting perilously close to an earth-shattering orgasm!

"Oh God, Mistress! Oh please make me cum! Please, please! I need to cum! Please make me cum, pleeease!" Kim begged as she wriggled her ass, feeling the tongue working its way into her ass. 

Mistress was all too happy to oblige the woman's desperate plea. No sooner than Kim get the words out than Mistress Madison shoved two fingers up inside her dripping heated pussy and rapidly pistoned in and out. She alternated the rapid fingerfucking with rubbing her pussy juice-coated fingers over Kim's throbbing swollen clit. 

Kim didn't know how much more of this torment she could take. She felt like exploding inside, she knew that when she did, there would be no way she could control herself.

"Mistress I'm cumming Oh My God I'm CUUUMMMINNGGG! OH, FUUUCKKKMEEE!!" Kim screamed as finally, her dam burst and she poured out, what to her seemed like her very soul, onto the floor under her. Mistress used one arm wrapped around the woman's thighs to hold her close while she continued licking her asshole and plunging her fingers in and out of her spasming pussy. She kept fingerfucking Kim while she came, drawing the orgasm out and making it even more intense as Kim's pussy walls grabbed and squeezed the Mistress' fingers.

Finally, Kim's orgasm passed and she dropped, weak-kneed, onto Mistress's lap, panting and moaning softly. 

Mistress stroked the woman's soft hair as she rested a bit before continuing. Kim was curled up on the Mistress's lap with her head resting on the huge padded arm of the chair. She moaned very softly as the last waves of her orgasm passed through her and her breathing and heart rate slowed again. As she began to recover her sense though, her moans turned to silent sobbing.

"What's wrong, my dear?" Mistress asked the woman curled up on her lap. Kim sat up and looked at Mistress, her face wet with tears of shame.

"What I've done... it's... it's not right!" she sobbed.

"What do you mean?" Mistress asked.

"I'm not a lesbian and yet... Oh, my God, I enjoyed it! I came because of what you - what a woman - did to me!" Kim cried, more ashamed of herself now that she admitted it aloud. "I don't know what came over me to act so shamefully; please don't fire me. I have never done anything like this before but you are so captivating, please forgive me!" 

Mistress Madison consoled the sobbing, distraught woman and gently told her that it was only normal. "Oh my darling, just because you enjoyed sex one time with a woman doesn't automatically make you a lesbian! You still enjoy a good stiff cock don't you?" Mistress asked.

"Yes, I do love the feel of a man inside me, although it has been a long time," Kim said.

"Well, all right then.

AmeliaSanchez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmeliaSanchez

If anything, I would say you are bi-curious. You had one experience with another woman and enjoyed it. But you still love a man's cock inside you. I wouldn't worry about becoming a full-fledged member of the 'Sapphic Sisterhood' just yet. And take me, for example - I regularly enjoy my girl's treasures and talents, yet when the opportunity presents itself, I'm not opposed to riding a hard cock to orgasmic bliss!

The knowing Mistress kissed the confused woman full on the lips, assured her that everything was alright, and told her to go to her room and take a short nap before returning to work. 

"T-Thank you, Mistress," she said, looking down, a bit embarrassed at cuddling on her lap like a child.

"That's quite all right. Are you feeling better now, my dear?" Mistress asked.

"Yes Mistress," Kim replied, sheepishly. Then she went to her room to rest as the Mistress directed.

Once Kimberly left the room, Mistress smiled to herself, knowing that her newest cleaning girl was totally submissive to her. But she didn't want to push her too hard, too quickly. The secret to having a devoted slave was to bring her along at a pace that challenged her, yet was attainable and exciting for her. Strict orders were given to the rest of the staff to keep their hands off Kim. The Mistress would be the only one to enjoy her until she was completely trained. Madison's puffy, voracious cunt flooded as she envisioned the pretty blonde's face buried between her legs. Soon she would have her!

After a little while, Kimberly came out of her room and started back to work. She had rested, but her mind still was going over her little interlude with the Mistress. She managed to finish the rest of her day quietly and then she left work as quickly as she could making an excuse that she had to hurry home to her daughter.

When she got home, her daughter greeted her practically bouncing with the great news. "Hi, Mom! Guess what - Brian asked me to the school dance! Oh, Mom, please say I can go! Please!" she begged. Sarah's enthusiasm about getting asked to the first dance of the school year by her heartthrob Brian caused Kim to abandon any thoughts she may of had of quitting her job, but she didn't know how she'd ever face the Mistress again after behaving so badly. After all, she thought, Mistress Madison was only teaching her to get used to displaying her body for the men and women that wanted to buy the lingerie. 

Kimberly blamed herself for losing control and having an orgasm; she really did act like such a little slut! Thinking back on the event and how she behaved made her feel naughty again and she went to bed and used her vibrator while images of Mistress Madison danced through her head. She had never been attracted to another woman before, so why now? What sort of power did Mistress Madison hold over her that made her so turned on around her? Kimberly started to feel guilty and ashamed again, but at the same time, she knew that she couldn't say no to the Mistress. 

The vibrator and her own submission to Mistress Madison made Kim all the more turned on and after only a few minutes of play, Kim experienced another crashing orgasm that left her weak and gasping for breath. Afterwards, she felt guilty and ashamed again - not only for fantasizing about a woman but masturbating to that fantasy and having an orgasm from it!

The next day when she arrived for work, Gabrielle met her at the door and ushered her straight to her room. "Mistress wants you to change quickly then I'm to take you to her office. We have some buyers here today, and she wants to introduce them to you," she said. 

Kim changed into her uniform quickly, then went to her dressing table and put on her makeup. She wanted to be sure she was perfect before going to see the Mistress - this would be the first time she was introduced to a client here at the mansion and she wanted it to go well. When she was satisfied with her appearance, Gabrielle took her to the Mistress's office.

"Oh hello Kim, dear! I'm glad you are here, I want to introduce you to a couple of our most valuable and influential customers. This is Michael, the man behind Intimate Secrets lingerie, and this is Alexa McDonnell-Thomas, one of America's top fashion models and owner of her own line of lingerie," Mistress Madison said, introducing everyone.

"Very pleased to meet you," Kim said, shaking their hands. 

"My, you were right Madison... she is quite lovely," Alexa said.

"She is... and even though she hasn't been her very long, she is fitting in wonderfully - she has become quite useful to me," Madison said, hugging Kim closer as she stood next to her.

"Thank you, Mistress," Kim said, a bit embarrassed about all the compliments. Kim left the room and let the three of them discuss business. She had her own responsibilities to get to work on, and with clients wandering around the mansion, she wanted to make sure her part at least was spotless!

A little while later, she was dusting when Alexa walked past and slapped her ass and then slipped her hand down between her legs and began fingering her pussy. Kim reacted without thinking, pushing the woman's hand away and yelling, "Stop that!". As soon as she did, however, she realized what she had done and covered her mouth, her eyes wide. She knew she was in trouble... you don't say no to a client there in the mansion!

Kimberly apologized repeatedly and genuinely to Alexa, and Mistress Madison explained again that she was new, and that she would be taught a lesson immediately. Madison grabbed Kimberly by the hair and half-walked/ half-dragged her to her room, throwing her in and locked the door to her room behind her. Madison took Alexa back into the office and the three concluded their business. After saying goodbye to Michael who had another meeting to get to, Madison asked Alexa if she could stay for a bit. Alexa agreed and the two women went to Kim's room. 

As Mistress Madison opened the door, Kimberly instantly dropped to her knees. "Please Mistress, I will be good and do whatever you say, please don't fire me, I will do anything." she pleaded. Mistress Madison ordered Kimberly to stand at the end of her bed and lean over with her hands on the bed. Kim complied and when she was in position, Madison jerked her panties down around her ankles and Kim gasped as she was being stripped in front of this strange woman! 

"Now Alexa, since you were the one who was offended, you get to give this mouthy little whore a proper spanking!" Madison said. Kimberly was mortified! She was going to be spanked, bare-assed, by this woman!"

"Please Mistress!" she started to protest, but Mistress Madison cut her off before she could even get started.

"Shut up, bitch! You have already cost me money today with your mouthiness. Because of your offense to my dear friend Alexa here, I had to give her a special deal to make it up to her and keep her as a good customer. So do not make this worse!" Mistress snarled.

Alexa was given a leather-covered wooden paddle and she began spanking Kim's bare, upturned ass. Kim squealed and writhed and cried out as the paddle fell over and over. Tears flowed from her eyes and Kim pleaded repeatedly that she would be good and not do it anymore. She danced and dodged, trying to lessen the impact of the blows, but nothing helped. Kim's ass turned from pale to pink to a deep angry red before Mistress put a stop to the punishment.

"Now, have you learned your lesson on how to treat our guest or do you want more punishment before I fire you? Answer me, you stupid little cunt!"

"Yes! Yes, Mistress! Please, please don't fire me! Please, I'm so sorry! I will do whatever you say!" Kim begged. 

"Very well then, Alexa, please kiss it and make it all better for our naughty little girl," Mistress said. Alexa grinned mischievously, then kissed and licked the woman's inflamed buttocks; then her long tongue traveled down to the moist cavern and snaked its way inside. Kim squealed out as she felt the warm wet tongue enter her dripping pussy. 

Alexa expertly licked, sucked, and chewed on the aroused pussy until Kim screamed out in ecstasy. While her mouth worked the heated pussy, Alexa's fingers filled the aroused woman's pussy and asshole. Kimberly squirmed and writhed, moaning and groaning like a common street whore, orgasming several times before collapsing in exhaustion. 

After the thirty-two-year-old mother regained her composure, she was pulled to the floor by her hair and Kimberly dropped to her knees. Madison and Alexa were now both naked except for their stockings and heels. Kimberly sheepishly looked up at the Mistresses bald pussy and Alexa's pussy surrounded by soft black pubic hair. They were both just inches from her face. Kim stared, inhaling the strong aroma of the aroused women, and felt her own juices begin to flow once more. 

"Have you ever tasted another woman's cunt?" Mistress Madison asked. Kimberly just shook her head no. The Mistress said, "I thought as much. I had planned to be your first, but since you have offended our guest, she will have the honor. Now get her off you naughty little slut; you know what to do."

Mistress Madison shoved Kimberly's blonde head into Alexa's wet eager pussy and Kim began licking and sucking with passion. Alexa laid back on the bed as Kim attended to her, holding the woman's head tight against her pussy as she moaned and ground her cunt into her face. 

The Mistress gave Kim's still glowing ass another hard swat. "On your feet bitch, then you can continue eating Alexa's pussy!" Mistress snarled. Kim scrambled to her feet and then resumed her work on the client's dripping pussy. Mistress brought her hand up between Kim's legs and began to fondle her pussy lips. 

"Damned girl!" Mistress Madison complained. "Open your legs wider, you stupid slut!"

Kim did as she was instructed, and the Mistress made the most of it. She started to rub her fingers back and forth on the woman's pussy lips. Kim moaned and pushed back as she felt Mistress toying with her, tugging her fat pussy lips and running her finger between them. 

"Kim here hasn't seen a cock in some time now. I'll bet her little cunt is so tight! I have been looking forward to stretching her fuckhole good and proper!" Mistress Madison said to Alexa. 

Mistress kept up the pussy massage for a little while, making sure that Kim got hotter and more aroused. Kim's legs began to shake and her ass was humping back against the intruding hand as if it had a life of its own. 

Mistress pulled her hand away from Kimberly's sex. "Obviously the girl enjoys my attention tremendously," Mistress proclaimed, "just look how wet my fingers are." She lifted her hand to show Alexa. 

"It would certainly seem so!" Alexa nodded in agreement.

"Now that she is properly lubricated, though it's time to see what she thinks of my little friend here! she said, wagging the black cock for Alexa to see.

Madison ran the tip of her fake cock up and down Kim's slippery slit as Kim moaned into Alexa's pussy. It was hard for her to concentrate on her work with that hard, thick tool knocking at the doorway to her womb. Mistress rubbed the length of it along her slit wetting and lubing the shaft until satisfied she was ready, Mistress pointed the tip at her pussy entrance and pushed forward, easing the cock into her.

"Ahhhhhh! Ohhhh, fuuuccckk!!" Kimberly moaned long and loud as the cock opened her tunnel wide. What Mistress had told Alexa was true - she hadn't had a man, or anything bigger than her fingers for that matter, since her divorce was finalized. And now being stretched and spread open like this was almost like being a virgin all over again! 

Mistress didn't waste time in being gentle. She pressed further into the woman's pussy until the cock bottomed out at her cervix. Kim was enraptured, feeling fuller than she had in years. The cock inside her now was bigger even than her ex-husband's - bigger than anything she had ever experienced before and it was deliciously satisfying! But the Mistress had only gotten started... as soon as she had reached the bottom of Kim's slippery well, she began pumping in and out of the wet pink hole. 

Kim could feel every ridge and bump and each one sent a jolt of pure pleasure through her pussy. Kim didn't know whether to lick, suck, or moan... there were so many signals being sent to her brain she was on sensory overload and began feeling like she was leaving her body - a sexual out-of-body experience! Mistress's pumping into her cunt, Alexa holding her face to her cunt and demanding service, all were vying for her attention. 

Then as if she didn't have enough to process, Mistress, shoved her thumb into Kim's ass using it as a handle to hold her in place while her other hand went around and began strumming her clit! Kim cried out as it all became too much. She had just about reached the point where she would lose control of her senses altogether when she heard Alexa moaning her impending orgasm.

"OHHHFUUCCKKMEE!" the woman screamed and began thrashing around like she was laying on a live electrical wire.

Kim had to release her grip on the woman's spewing pussy for fear of being hit in the face with the violent convulsions. But Kim had her own orgasm to contend with as the sight and sound of Alexa's rapture sent her over the edge right along with her. Mistress continued to fuck Kim even as she came until finally, she dropped from exhaustion onto the floor. Mistress looked over at Alexa and seeing her panting and smiling broadly knew that she was happy with the day's work.

"Here girl, open your mouth. Time to clean your juices, you dirty little whore!" Mistress said. With that, Mistress Madison forced the messy black dildo into the girl's mouth. "Come on, suck it clean – I haven't got all day, bitch! There now, that's better. Taste good?" 

The Mistress allowed her slave to suck for a minute or so, then withdrew the cock. "Now it's my turn!" Mistress said. She grabbed a handful of blonde hair and pulled her face into the bald pussy of her Mistress. Even though she hadn't recovered from eating Alexa or her own orgasm, she licked and sucked as she was told to, chewing on the Mistress's thick pussy lips. As she did Kim was astonished at how much she loved the taste and smell of her Mistress's pussy. She licked and sucked with fervor; she just couldn't get enough of the juicy cunt. 

Madison turned and made Kim worship her firm tight ass just as she had done with her cunt. The woman lovingly compiled, she kissed all over the creamy ass and then probed her anal canal with her tongue while finger fucking the sopping pussy. Madison told her that she was a good cunt lapper and asked if she wanted to keep her job. Kim excitedly answered, "Oh yes, please let me stay, I will do anything."

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments