Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Than a Secretary

"Boss and secretary stuck in traffic watch a lewd couple through hotel window"

23
8 Comments 8
49.3k Views 49.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story


At the end of another day at work Beth was standing under a canopy outside the office watching a torrential downpour. Atypically, she'd forgotten her umbrella and her bus stop was a fair distance away. A car was tooting nearby, not a car she recognised. Then the window glided down, inside was her boss for whom she had a thing for.

“Bethan! Bethan!" he shouted, "do you need a lift?”

He needn't ask twice. Her sexy boss offering her a lift home!

Getting in, she thanked him, told him about the forgotten umbrella, and he replied jokingly it wasn't like his secretary to forget things, otherwise he'd be looking for another one.

Beth knew he lived out in the country and her place was more or less on the way there. Never been in his car before, she thought, plush! She didn't get out of the office much while working, except lunchtime, he always stayed in his office and had food brought in, she wished he'd sometimes treat her.

Getting out of town was a slow affair there seemed to be a hold-up ahead. But at least the rain had stopped, it brightened up a little.

They were on an overpass, there seemed to be a lot of tall hotels in this area, hopefully they had good double glazing or a good nights sleep would be difficult Beth mused. The car hadn't moved for a few minutes, and the hold-up didn't seem to be easing. The engine fell silent.

Bethan noticed in a hotel, their position overlooked, that there were two people in a room getting undressed. The window had no curtain or anything obscuring the view. The road was slightly above their room, so she could see right into it. Any moment now one of them would surely close the curtains, she thought. Bethan shared her amusement with her driver. But when she turned to him he was already looking, smiled at her, and returned to watch the entertainment.

“I think they intend to be seen,” he suggested.

“No! You think?” she uttered, taken aback by the realisation that she was sat next to her boss looking at a couple who were about to do something rather lewd.

“Any second now they'll close the curtains,” Bethan retorted. 

“I rather suspect they would have done that before undressing if they intended to. Might be a rather entertaining way to pass our time don't you think,” enjoying her mild embarrassment.

Beth's face felt as hot as the rest of her. The situation was electric. She couldn't go anywhere, couldn't ignore them, she'd have to endure the display beside her boss.

By now the couple were in a naked embrace, kissing passionately. Bethan's breathing became rather heavy. She wasn't sure if she wanted the traffic jam to end or not; both aroused and mortified. If she were alone Beth would certainly find it very erotic, but with someone else beside her, let alone that someone her boss, it was awkward. But she was undeniably aroused, she had a decision to make.

A moan departed her open mouth. she was telling herself the way to go.

Her boss was right, the couple in the hotel room wanted to be seen fucking. They finished their naked embrace and sat on the bed. He had a tremendous erection. Beth looked around, her boss alternated his gaze from them to her. She was so turned on and it must have been obvious because he told her so.

“You're excited aren't you,” he proclaimed, smiling at her.

She didn't need to answer, there was a certain aroma.

“Please do what you'd do if you were alone.”

“What do you mean? No!”

“I insist.”

“I can't.”

“Of course you can, you do it regularly!”

“How do you know, not with someone watching I don't!”

“I really must insist Bethan, I have a duty of care and you are in need.”

His voice was so commanding and she was in urgent need she just had to give in. Beth sensed she would, just needed some persuasion, or perhaps, permission.

She looked back to the exhibitionists. The woman had the bulb of his huge cock in her mouth, holding the shaft as her head danced on the knob. Beth lifted her skirt out of the way and dug into her soaking panties. The action on his cock had Beth wondering how he could endure it, had he come in her mouth? It didn't seem so as she flicked her tongue on his crimson bulb.

Bethan couldn't last as long as he.

ShaaronLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShaaronLee

She found the spectacle of public fucking surprisingly rousing as if her boss had made her a reluctant guest in some salacious show in a club he secretly frequented. He gazed appreciatively at her as her fingers scraped aggressively inside her panties, Beth surrendered to a noisy orgasm, a quality above all previously experienced. She gushed through her panties onto his car seat but she couldn't think to apologise.
When she could focus, she saw the woman leading him by his long shaft to lay on the bed, where some energetic fucking took place. Bethan's hand squelched at her tender pleasure, savouring the rutting. The woman on all fours, bearing fierce thrusts. Softer spasms continued to gratify Beth. Her eyes returned to her boss, he seemed somewhat flushed and had a pretty good erection of his own in his trousers.

“They're certainly a right pair of exhibitionists,” her boss proclaimed, “probably planned this for a timely traffic jam! You're a bit of show-off yourself aren't you Bethan.”

“Well you made me, you insisted!”

“I don't mean now. You have on more than one occasion at work worn a somewhat translucent bra under a white blouse that allowed notice of your dark, pretty nipples and areola. Not a blatant display but notable to someone who worked closely with you, namely myself."

“I didn't realise...“ she began, sheepishly.

“And you gaze at my crotch.”

“I do not!”

“Persistently.”

“Then there was the occasion of the deep cleavage, a dangling charm bouncing in-between. I liked that, you only did it the once?”

Beth knew she was blushing crimson. He was right, she didn't think he had noticed any of it!

“I own up, yes I was trying to get your attention; that I wasn't just a secretary!” she blurted.

“Well you did, and here we are now. I have an erection, do you wish to assist me with that?”

She couldn't believe what he just said. No I do not! Yes I do! Both thoughts collided. 

Bethan had to confront herself. What did she want?

She looked at him and down to his erection. His huge cock which she had watched twitch within his trousers whenever he walked toward her, or sitting with her eyes at it's level when he came to discuss something with her.

She went for his belt. Looking at his reaction as she undid it, then the zip. Her hand entered where only her eyes had been and exposed it. His cock felt so hot in her hand, She fully revealed its knob and copied the woman in the hotel. He laid his hands on her hair as she bobbed on him.

Beth didn't know if they had an audience and didn't care. With her saliva, mouth and hand, she made him come quite satisfactorily, judging by his reactions. She was so engrossed in her novel task she hadn't anticipated his copious ejaculate until it filled her mouth. Some dribbled out, most she swallowed. Not an unpleasant tang. She had some sticky strands on her chin and gathered them to consume from her fingers.

He lost his erection surprisingly quickly. Beth didn't know if that was good or bad for her performance. But he assured her: 'That was fantastic!'

They cleaned up as best they could with some dry tissues.

“Bethan, do you want to continue this... shall we call it a dalliance?"

“You mean we're to do some more? Yes please boss.”

“I get the impression you like the boss /subordinate status?"

“Very much so. I enjoy all the tasks you give me, particularly this new one. I hope I did satisfactorily? You're the boss, tell me what you need. Do you want to see my nipples more clearly? Then I won't wear a bra under my blouse at the office. If you're tense, I'll take care of it, and clean up properly after. If I don't, I'll deserve punishment.”

He was taken aback by her forwardness, but clarity had swept indecision away from Beth.

“I never knew you,” he faltered, ”you were like this.”

“Is that a problem boss, Sir?”

“No, absolutely not. I don't like bras but I do like short skirts. There should be no obstacle for any necessary scrutiny.”

“Understood boss.”

“I think we have established an excellent new working relationship Beth.”

“Yes sir, excellent sir."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More adventures of Bethan and her boss in due course

Published 
Written by welshman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments