Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr. Callahan's slut, part 1

"Fantasies of hot boss becomes real in the filing room."

44
10 Comments 10
29.2k Views 29.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
"And then he continued eating me out with the gusto of a starving man."

I snort at Sarah's choice of words, shaking my head at her brazenness. It's the Monday afternoon coffee break at work and, as usual, Sarah the resident slut, tells everybody, whether they want to hear it or not, about her weekend adventures.

"Sarah, can you please be a little more discreet. Some of us just want to drink our coffee, not hear about your latest catch," I say trying to get her to take the dirty talk down a notch.

"You should talk, what about you and Mr. Callahan?" Sarah snickers.

"What about me and Mr. Callahan?"

"I've seen how you look at him with those big brown puppy eyes of yours. Are you doing him?"

I almost spurt coffee over the table but manage to swallow before I answer. "No, I'm not doing Mr. Callahan. He's my boss. He's smoking hot, I'll give you that, but he's still my boss. And, anyway, he doesn't see me like that. I'm just his assistant."

“Hmm, hmm." Celia, my favorite colleague, joins our conversation, "Girlfriend, I think you are wrong about that. That man so has the hots for you, my pretty girl."

She peers at me over the rim of her spectacles, a look she reserves for telling me that she is older and knows better due to her life experiences.

"Whatever," I say, blushing and not believing her for one minute. The man is so out of my league and he is my boss. Okay, I admit that hasn’t stopped me from fantasizing about him taking me in all sorts of indecent positions.

"Well, coffee break’s over girls. Back to work," Sarah says, leaving.

I lean closer to my friend, confiding in her. "Just between you and me Celia, if Mr. Callahan ever noticed me I would let him do me anyhow, anywhere, anytime."

"Go girlfriend," she says, bumping my shoulder and rising from the table. ”You just might be surprised what the future brings.” She winks at me as she puts her coffee cup in the dishwasher.

We walk out of the lunchroom… and run straight into Mr. Callahan. He's as immaculate as ever in a freshly-pressed pinstripe suit. His back-slicked hair is black, greying at the temples, and his sharp, grey eyes that never miss a thing are now twinkling with mirth.

Did he overhear us talking? Fuck, that would be so awkward. I blush and try to hide my embarrassment with a quick, "Good afternoon, Mr. Callahan."

He nods. "Miss Steel, Mrs. Monroe," he says before addressing me in a somewhat clipped tone. "Miss Steel, those folders I mentioned earlier. I want you to prioritize them. I need them on my desk stat."

"Yes Mr. Callahan. I’ll go do that right away, Sir," I answer before hurrying to the basement filing room to get the folders. I know by the tone of his voice that he won't be tolerating any delay.

I quickly find the folders and prepare to head back upstairs when Mr. Callahan suddenly appears in the doorway. He looks intense. Is he angry? I did hurry getting the files and, even if he's impatient at times, he never blames anyone unfairly. Still, I am on edge.

"I found the folders you wanted, Sir. I was just on my way back to you with them."

"I don't really care about the folders right now Miss Steel. There is something we need to discuss." He steps through the door and closes it behind him, turning the key.

"Sir?" I'm suddenly very nervous about being locked in such a small place with this virile intimidating man.

"I heard you talking to Mrs. Monroe earlier," he says.

Fuck, that's so embarrassing. I blush fiercely, looking down at the folders in my hands, not really knowing what to say. He comes closer, crowding me, lowering his voice to a hush. "Do you know how many times I’ve imagined taking you? How I’ve stroked my hard cock thinking about pushing into your tight little wet cunt."

What? He has? I look up and meet his penetrating gaze. "No," I whisper, staring at him.

"Hearing what you said to Mrs. Monroe made me hard." He pushes me against the filing cabinet, his hard cock pressing against my thigh. His fingers slowly trace a path down my neck and collarbone, stopping at the top button of my shirt. My breath becomes shallow through slightly parted lips. I lick them nervously. I'm so hot, wanting him inside me here and now.

”Did you mean it?” he asks as he unbuttons my shirt and pulls it open, exposing my white lace bra.

Huge_Booobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huge_Booobs



”Yes,” I say breathless.

"Are you a slut, Miss Steel?"

"What? No," I protest.

"Oh, but I think you are, Miss Steel. Any girl who would let their boss do her anyhow, anywhere, anytime is a slut," he says, repeating my previous words. "You are a slut, Miss Steel. My little slut, aren't you?"

He caresses my breasts softly, rubbing my nipples through the lace of my bra. Moaning, I arch into his touch, filling his hands. The folders slip from my fingers and drop to the floor.

"I want you to say it, Miss Steel. I want to hear you admit that you are a slut." He pinches my nipples trough the fabric and I gasp, feeling liquid heat pooling between my legs.

"Yes, I’m a slut."

"Whose slut?

"Your slut, Sir."

At that he flashes a predatory smile. "Good girl. Now pull up your skirt."

I do as I’m told, pulling my skirt up over my hips. He turns me around so my back is towards him and presses me into the filing cabinet.

"Very nice," he murmurs, stroking my thighs, pausing at my garters, before grabbing my ass, squeezing and kneading my cheeks, pulling them apart. "You have a fucking gorgeous ass. Has anyone fucked you in the ass Miss Steel?" he asks, fingering my puckered hole.

I shake my head, both scared and turned on by the thought of taking him in the ass.

”Hmm, another time then, when we have time to prepare you,” he muses. That has my juices flowing. Another time. I smile at the thought. "For now I’ll just have that wet cunt I’ve been dreaming about. You are wet aren’t you, Miss Steel. Like a good little slut that is ready to be taken anyhow, anywhere, anytime." I hear the arousal in his voice.

”Yes, I’m so wet aching to be filled by your hard cock,” I gasp.

Wow, I've never said things like that to anyone before. But something about Mr. Callahan brings out a wanton slutty creature in me. I hear him unzip his pants and I push out my rump to give him easier access.

"Hmm, what a good slut," he purrs as he quickly pulls my panties down and positions himself to enter me. With a firm grip on my hips he fills me with one quick thrust. God, that feels good. So damned good. I moan loudly as he starts to drive into me hard and fast, hitting my g-spot with every stroke.

"Fuck, that's so good Mr. Callahan.”

He grabs my hair, pulling my head back to lean on his shoulder as his other hand pushes down the cups of my bra and mauls my breasts.

"You cunt is even better that I imagined slut. A perfect, tight, wet fuck hole for me to use and mark with my cum."

"Yes please, Sir, mark me with your cum, empty yourself in my cunt."

He grips my hair even harder and pounds into me. I quickly build towards my climax and it doesn't take long before I go over the edge, screaming, "Fuck, fuck, fuuuuck!"

The walls of my sex pulse around his cock, milking him, and he joins me, groaning, filling my pussy with his sperm.

He pulls out and puts his softening cock back in his trousers, straightening his suit. "Fix yourself up, but don't clean your cunt. I want to know you have my cum dripping out of your slutty hole when I look at you today."

"But Sir, there will be a stain on my skirt. Everyone will see."

He just smirks at me, raising one of his eyebrows. I know that look well. It's not to be argued with. I fold, agreeing to do as I'm told.

"Just fix yourself up and then drop those folders off on my desk. I still need them."

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl," he smiles warmly before leaving, looking as pristine as ever, suit without a wrinkle, not a hair out of place.

I slump against the filing cabinet. Oh my God. I’ve just had the best sex of my life. With Mr. Callahan, the man I've been fantasizing about for ages. And from what I can gather it won't be the last. My ass! He wants to fuck my ass. A thrill courses through my body at the thought.

I just want to stay here for a while and gather my wits. But Mr. Callahan is not a man to be kept waiting so I pull up my panties, button my shirt, straighten my skirt and fix my hair as best as I can, before collecting the folders from the floor.

Then I walk out into the corridor with a big grin on my face.
Published 
Written by SecretlySinful
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments