Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr. Callahan's Slut, Part 2

"Mr. Callahan has his way with his assistant on the conference table."

39
11 Comments 11
38.3k Views 38.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Famous Story
It's been days since my tryst with Mr. Callahan in the filing room and I'm starting to get anxious. Not one word from him about what happened, just business as usual. We have been preparing for a big meeting with the Trelawneys that will be a deal breaker and been rather busy with that, but not one comment, not one heated look, just cold proficiency.

What does that mean? Maybe it was only a one-off for him. Perhaps he needed to blow off some steam and I was available. I actually feel a bit stupid about how easily I gave in to him, letting him take me right there against the filing cabinet without one single protest.

Yes, it had been hot, one of the most incredible sexual experiences in my life. But now, a few days later, I'm kind of regretting it. This is real life and not one of my fantasies.

As Mr. Callahan's assistant I have to look him in the eye everyday and do his bidding. He is my boss after all. And knowing that he's known me intimately makes everything complicated. Some part of myself wishes he was more than my boss, that he would continue this affair, using me as he sees fit. Remembering how he spoke to me, how he took control and had his way with me, has the walls of my sex clenching, my panties soaking with my arousal.

Head out of the gutter, Linda. Focus. You have a job to do.

The meeting with the Trelawneys is just minutes away and I'm collecting the last documents we need, putting them in folders, when the phone rings.

"Trey Callahan's office, Linda Steel speaking," I answer with my usual greeting.

"Miss Steel, this is Brian Trelawney, we are stuck in traffic and are running a bit late. We should be there in thirty minutes."

"Not a problem. Mr. Callahan has booked the afternoon for this meeting. No need to hurry. Just present yourself to Mrs. Monroe at the front desk and she will show you where to go."

I end the call with more pleasantries and take care of business by asking my friend Celia at the front desk to please show the Trelawneys to Mr. Callahan's office when they arrive. Then I proceed to his office to tell him about the delay.

His door is ajar, meaning I'm free to enter at will, but I still give a slight knock to let him know I'm there. He's at his desk in a tailored business suit, grey wool today. His eyebrows are slightly drawn together in a frown, lips pursed as he studies a document on his desk.

"Miss Steel," he says without looking up from the papers. I've stopped wondering how he knows who it is without checking. It's just one of those quirks that makes him the man he is.

"The Trelawneys are running a bit late," I tell him, looking at my wristwatch before continuing. "They should be here in twenty minutes."

At that he looks up and raises one eyebrow. "Really? Is everything prepared for the meeting?"

"Yes Sir.” I pat the folders under my arm for emphasis. "Mrs. Monroe will show them to your office when they arrive."

"Good, good.” He sounds a bit distracted as looks back at his papers. "Please, put the folders on the conference table."

I do as I'm told and then wait for further instructions without disturbing his reading. I learnt a long time ago, that this is what he prefers. A few minutes later he is finished and puts the papers in the pile designated for archiving. I smile. He is always so controlled, so particular about his order. But that is part of what makes him such a great businessman.

Mr. Callahan rises from behind his desk and goes to the door, closing it while looking at me intently. My heart skips a beat. Why would he close the door? I'm suddenly very nervous and, at the same time, a small thrill of hope goes through me. Maybe now he will talk to me about what happened in the filing room.

He comes closer not taking his eyes off me. It's only when I feel the wall at my back that I realize I've been stepping away as he has been approaching me. He has a small smirk in the corner of his lips when he stops just a few feet in front of me. His gaze travels up and down my body before once again his eyes stare into mine.

"By my calculations, we have about fifteen minutes to spare. What should we do with all that extra time? Any suggestions, Miss Steel?" he says in a teasing tone. Mr. Callahan, with a teasing tone!

This is not the businessman I see everyday. This is the sexually charged man from the filing room. I swallow the lump that has suddenly formed in my throat. My heart is beating hard and fast. My breathing has become ragged. Self-consciously I lick my lips. His gaze follows the movement.

"Are you aroused Miss Steel?" he chuckles. "Are you wet for me, like a good little slut?"

All my reservations disappear at that comment. I want him; in any way he considers appropriate. I nod my head and whisper a small, "Yes."

"Yes what?" There is steel in his voice.

"Yes, Sir!"

"That's a good girl," he says, softly stroking my cheek with two fingers. "Now, take off your panties."

I hurry to comply with his wishes, a bit clumsily, but knowing there is just a small window of time I put speed before grace.

He takes my underwear and lifts them to his nose, inhaling deeply, groaning before putting them in his pocket. "A little souvenir," he says grinning and leaning to whisper in my ear. "You smell divine, Miss Steel. I bet you taste even better. But no time for that right now." His fingers are raising the hem of my skirt, tracing up the inside of my thighs coming closer to my weeping sex.

"I haven't been able to get out of my head the way you sound when you cum. The way you shuddered as I drove in to you. How beneath that prim and proper exterior is a wanton slut just ready to be used."

He has been thinking about me? In that way? Why hasn't he said anything? Why hasn't he... My thoughts scatter as his fingers slide through my wetness. Oh, My, God, is the only thought left as his skillful fingers slip and tease my slippery folds, softly playing, tracing my entrance, circling my swollen clit. I arch into his hand moaning.

He puts his other hand over my mouth clucking his tongue at me. "Hush, we don't want anyone to hear now, do we?"

I shake my head but still another moan escapes my lips, as two of his fingers enter my cunt. I feel it won't take much for me to cum as he moves his fingers in and out of my pussy in an increasing speed. My pleasure builds fast and I grip his arms, angling my hips to meet his thrusting fingers.

"That's it little one, take all that I have to offer you. Cum for me like a good slut."

At those words I go over the edge, my pussy clenching around his fingers, my cries muffled by his palm. He smiles down at me and kisses my forehead, taking his hand away from my mouth, replacing it with fingers wet with my honey. They trace my lips making me open to him. I savor the salty sweet taste of sex in my mouth as I lick his fingers clean of my juices.

All the time his gaze is locked with mine. I see an intense arousal and something more in his eyes. Pride? The thought of him pleased with me fills me with happiness, expanding in my chest. I can't help but give him a wide smile.

He pulls down my skirt and straightens his jacket but doesn't give me back my panties. I'm about to mention it when he states, "Time's up, Miss Steel. We'll have to finish this later."

And then I hear what he must have heard before me: voices approaching on the other side of the door. Celia, light and chirping, and two deeper male voices. Oh shit, the Trelawneys are here. I quickly straighten my attire and check that my hair is still in place. Luckily it is. I take a deep breath and plaster on a pleasant smile as I hear the knock on the door.

"Come in." Mr. Callahan's once again the impeccable businessman. Gone is the feral man that just fingered me to orgasm. God, he has the best poker face ever, I think before I go into my role as the perfect assistant to Mr. Trey Callahan.

We exchange pleasantries with Brian and Mark Trelawney. I offer to get refreshments and I’m happy to get a chance to collect myself while I pour them all coffee. I need to get myself together. This is an important meeting and I need to be at the top of my game. Not blundering around like a love-struck teenager.

When I get back I am more like myself again and sit next to Mr. Callahan. I’m the assistant he's come to depend on and not the sex-crazed slut from moments earlier. That's when I realize I still have the taste of my pussy on my lips and I feel my cheeks growing hot with embarrassment. I lick my lips to clean them but that only makes the taste stronger on my tongue.

I reach for my cup to rinse my mouth with the bittersweet taste of coffee, but Mr. Callahan's hand is carefully placed on mine before I reach it. I look at him and he gives an almost imperceptible shake of his head. The meaning is clear. He doesn't want me to drink the coffee. He wants me to have the taste of my own arousal in my mouth throughout the meeting.

I don't know how I feel about that. Yes, he's my boss and I'm used to doing his bidding. But this goes way past that. This is about something else entirely and I'm not sure if I'm getting in over my head. I decide to follow his directions for now and see where it leads. Honestly it's kind of thrilling.

Offering a small smile, I withdraw my hand to pick up the papers in front of me. In the corner of my vision, I see Mr. Callahan relax, smiling. And then he does something that almost has my jaw dropping. Without taking a break in his conversation with the Trelawneys he looks at me and, while pretending to scratch his nose, he sniffs his hand, the one that not long ago was between my legs.

Wow! Just wow! He seems to know just how to tip my equilibrium. For a short time I lose myself in thoughts of him pleasuring me. Of him continuing by putting his head where his hand has been, bringing me to orgasm with his tongue. Of him fucking me with hard delicious strokes, right here on the conference table. Mmm... I rub my thighs together under the table, trying to alleviate some of the ache which is building.

"Anything to ad, Miss Steel?" Mr.

MistressEvelyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressEvelyn

Callahan's voice snaps me out of my musings.

A bit flustered I say, "No, I think you've got it all covered."

He raises one eyebrow and smirks at me, "Indeed."

At that I get myself under control, again focusing on the meeting and saying the appropriate things at the appropriate times. I see Mr. Callahan surreptitiously smelling his hand from time to time and I'm reminded of where it's been. My thighs are now sticky with my arousal and I'm pretty sure there is a stain on my skirt as well. Happily, I've chosen a black one today so it should not show at first glance.

The meeting goes well. At the end Mr. Callahan has the Trelawney's eating out of his hand. I'm not surprised. I've seen it many times. He steers people into doing what he wants and simultaneously makes them feel really happy about it. Not that he manipulates people, but he is really good at reading others and finding a mutual beneficial solution. This it what makes him into such a successful businessman. I still find it impressive and awe inspiring even having worked for him for a long time.

We say goodbyes to the smiling Trelawneys and Mr. Callahan closes the door behind them. We’re alone once more. I'm suddenly nervous and fidget with my skirt. He’s looking at me, a small smile on his lips.

"That went well," I state the obvious.

"Did you expect anything else?" he says cockily. "I always go after what I want, you know that. And right now, I want you, Miss Steel."

Oh fuck, I'm in trouble. Just with one sentence he has my knees rubbery and my insides all mushy. I think I would let him do anything he wanted with me and it scares me and excites me in equal measure.

He stalks closer, once again changing persona, becoming the sexual predator. "We have some unfinished business you and I." He stops in front of me, close enough to touch, but keeps his hands to himself. "Tell me what you were thinking about during the meeting."

I blush, shaking my head, embarrassed. Lightning-quick, he has my hair in a tight grip, bending my head backwards. It hurts but, to my surprise, it also turns me on.

"Tell me slut." His voice is hard and authoritative.

"You taking me on the conference table," I confess.

At that he picks me up and carries me to the table, putting me down on the edge. Positioning himself between my legs, he pushes up my skirt, revealing my swollen pussy. "Mmm," he purrs. "So luscious."

Tracing his fingers trough the wet petals of my sex, he says, "I had the smell of you on my fingers all through the meeting and now I need to taste you."

Knowing he feels this way makes me ache for him inside me and I tell him so. He chuckles, "Soon my little slut, but first spread you legs for me."

I do as I'm told and I'm rewarded with him licking his lips while lowering himself into the chair behind him. He leans forward, inhaling me, his nostrils flaring. Slowly, he spreads my pussy lips before flicking out his tongue to collect the cream of my sex. His eyes shut as he savors the taste of me. When he again looks up at me, his gaze is darker, full with desire and he growls before attacking my cunt like a man possessed: kissing, nibbling, licking, sucking.

I lean back on my elbows, enjoying this feral man eating me out. It's as much what he's doing to me, as the ferocity with which he is doing it, that has me writhing under him, panting, whimpering, so close to the edge. When he puts two fingers inside me curling them to hit my g-spot I'm lost. Back arching, hips jerking, bucking against his face, my juices drench his mouth and chin.

I lie there panting when I hear his belt unbuckle, his pants dropping. I look up to see him standing over me in all his glorious masculinity. His grey eyes are stormy, almost black, shining with animalistic lust, his lower face glistening with my cum, his hard cock in hand. He has taken off his suit jacket and unbuttoned his shirt, revealing a taut chest and ripped abs. His tie hangs undone around his neck.

He leans over me, his gaze predatory. I can smell myself on him. The heady scent of sexual arousal. "You're cunt is delicious, just as I imagined," he growls before kissing me hard. It's our first kiss and it's full of heated passion. His tongue, driving between my parted lips, entangles with mine as we share the taste of my juices. When he breaks free we are both panting, our breathing hard and ragged.

He slides his cockhead along my pussy lips. I gasp, wanting him inside me. I ache to feel his hard length pounding into to me and I tilt my hips to make him enter me. But he brings a palm down on my hip, holding me firmly in place while he continues to tease my clit and opening with his dick.

"Please," I moan. "Please, Sir. I need you inside me."

But he keeps tormenting me, sliding an inch inside before pulling out and rubbing against my clit. It's excruciating blissful torture making my sensitive sex throb. When I think I can't take anymore, he fully enters me, sliding all the way in, filling me. I moan loudly at the heavenly intrusion and I'm rewarded by a smack on my thigh.

"Keep quiet Miss Steel, or I'll have to gag you."

Surprisingly, I find that thought intensely erotic and the walls of my pussy clench around his cock.

"Really, Miss Steel!” He smiles down at me still buried balls deep between my legs. "You'd like that would you? Me gagging you and tying you up, using you as my fuck-toy."

My pussy clenches around him once more in response to the imagery he's painting with his words.

At that he laughs, grinning like a maniac. "What a surprising treat you are turning out to be Miss Steel. What a delicious little slut you are. I will enjoy training you."

Training me? I don't fully understand what he means by that but, as he slowly moves his pelvis, sliding his hard cock in and out of me in long delectable strokes, I forget about it. He feels so good filling me. He fits me perfectly, like a key in a lock. I bite my lip to keep from making noise.

His hands move to unbutton my shirt, revealing my creamy skin. "Beautiful," he groans, leaning in, biting my erect nipple through the lace of my bra and then tugging down the cups to expose my swollen breasts to his touch. He's filling his hands and mouth with soft, pebbled skin as his hips keeps the slow driving rhythm.

My pleasure is slowly building again. This man knows how to move his hips, hitting my g-spot with every push. I reach up to touch him, but he grabs my hands, pushing them down on the table above my head. He takes the tie from around his neck and with expert proficiency ties my hands together.

"Fuck, you look good like that,” he growls, "tied up for me to use at my pleasure. My little private slutty fuck-toy."

I see his control slipping as he takes in my helpless and aroused state. His slow deliberate thrusts become quicker and soon he is pounding me hard and pressing me down into the table. Panting, growling, licking, biting, like a ferocious beast he takes me roughly. He is using me, conquering me, devouring me. His hands are everywhere, grabbing and pulling. I'm lost to his touch, consumed by carnality, by fiery passion burning within.

I buck my hips to meet his every thrust, trying to get him even deeper. When I feel his cock twitch and he bites down on my neck to stifle his groans, I tip over the edge gasping, joining him in bliss as he fills me with hot jets of his seed.

Mr. Callahan rolls off me. He leans on his elbow looking down at me, his gaze full of warmth, a hand affectionately stroking my bare skin. "Oh, Miss Steel. If I'd known you had all that in you I would not have waited so long before taking you.”

"Why did you wait so long?"

"Business before pleasure, Miss Steel, business before pleasure. You're the best assistant I've ever had. Didn't want to lose you. I had to be sure you would receive my advances favourably before I approached you."

I look at my exposed body and laugh quietly. "I would say I receive your advances quite favourably, Sir. You can feel free to approach me like that any time."

At that he chuckles like a schoolboy having been granted his best wish for Christmas. He unties my hands and helps me up.

"You can use my bathroom," he says, indicating the door to the left of his desk. He pulls up his pants, removes his wrinkled shirt, and heads to the closet to get another one.

In the bathroom I look at my rumpled state in the mirror and I start to make myself into a proper, efficient-looking assistant again. I’m not quite succeeding. My cheeks are flushed, and my eyes shine with an almost manic glow and, looking closely, I see the hint of teeth marks on my neck. But I like it. I feel more alive than I have in years.

Exiting the bathroom I'm prepared to ask for my panties back. I pause when I see him leaning against his desk: a strong, virile man, impeccable in the suit that is tailored to perfectly fit his body, the body that I've now seen and felt on top of me.

A slow ache returns between my legs. How can I still be aroused, after that... I look at the conference table and I blush.

Mr. Callahan follows my gaze and smirks, guessing the train of my thoughts. "Miss Steel, what a wanton slutty creature you are."

At that I blush even deeper, looking down at my hands, embarrassed.

He comes closer and tilts my head up with a finger under my chin. "Don't be embarrassed, Miss Steel. I like it. I like it a lot." His fingers trace down my neck and caress the bite mark there, his brand of ownership in my skin.

Drowning in his eyes, I realize this man could be my undoing. I'm powerless to resist him even if I wanted to, helpless against his incredible magnetism.

The phone rings, interrupting us. "Until next time, Miss Steel, until next time," he uncharacteristically winks at me before answering the call with his usual curt, "Callahan."

It's when I'm outside his closed door I remember he still has my panties. I chuckle, shaking my head as I go to my desk to continue today's work, sans panties.

Published 
Written by SecretlySinful
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments