Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Hot professor part one

15
3 Comments 3
24.7k Views 24.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words
It was a typical bright, sunny, and happy day for me. I had gone to all my classes that day but I had been dreading my last class. It was one of the hardest classes I had ever taken in college and was a 350 level course. I was busting my ass to pass and did not know that I was failing the tests when I was studying at least twenty hours a week.

So I got to class and I had sat in my normal seat which was the third row and the first chair. I always made sure that I was right in front so my professor knew I was always paying attention. As the rest of the three hundred and fifty kids piled into the lecture hall, my professor came strolling in from the side door. He was looking rather sharp in his button down and jeans. I had always thought this professor was hot. He does have the flaming chili pepper on Rate My Professor.

After he was done setting up his lap top, he had proceeded to say, "Alright, let's get started."

I remember sitting there taking my notes and not understand a goddamn thing. He was one of those professors that spoke very quickly but also spoke intelligently. That basically meant he was impossible to understand. My fingers were beginning to swell because I had been typing so fast trying to keep up with him.

Before I knew it, the seventy five minute class was over and he had said, "Have a good weekend, I'll see you all on Tuesday."

His office hours were right after class and I had to truck all the way across campus to see him. If I failed that class I would be set back a semester and would have to graduate late. I had been to his office, hours before and he knew who I was. He also knew that I was busting my ass to just pass one of his tests. So I had walked in and to my surprise he was the only one there.

He said, "Hey, just take a seat. I'll be right there I just have to finish an email."

I had to tell myself to calm down. I did not know why I was so nervous. I was also extremely horny. I had not had time to play with myself or have sex in the past three weeks because I had been so focused on school. He was lucky I didn't jump him right there.

He then had turned to me and said, "What can I do for you today?"

I then explained what I had been having problems with and after forty five minutes of sitting their listen to his sexy low voice I couldn't help but get a little turned on. I had tried listening to him but every minute I was there it had just gotten worse.

The next thing I remember him saying was, "Ok, will that be all? I have to run to a conference in a little bit?"

I said, "Yeah, it is ok. I want to go look over the rest of the material."

I had gotten half way down the hall when I had gotten a phone call from my mom and had to search through my bag as I walked down the hall. Before I knew it the whole contents of my bag was on the floor. I had given out a slight sigh and guess who had come over to help me?

"You look like you could use some help there," he said.

I stared up into his hazel eyes and had been mesmerized by how gorgeous they were.

"Yeah, I don't know where my head is today," I said.

He bent down to help me pick my stuff up and I didn't realize it but my black lace thong popped out. Out of the corner of my eye I had caught him staring. When I had turned to look at him he immediately looked away. He handed me my stuff back and I had put it away.

He then said, "I'm sorry about that, its what being a man does to you."

I turned to him and without thinking said, "I never said I did not like it."

He looked at me for a second and had not said anything. I don't think he was prepared for that comment. I could not believe that had come out of my mouth. I remember thinking it was like word vomit. It had just come out

"When a gorgeous girl steps into my office it's hard not to slip a peak sometimes," he said.

I had to stop and think for a second. I couldn't believe he thought I was gorgeous. I remember saying to myself

"I can't be that good looking. But I'm not bad looking at all. I have a nice hour glass figure and a pretty face but I'm definitely not gorgeous. I was so astonished."

I had winked at him and said, "Then maybe you should take what you want instead of just peaking."

His eyes lit up. I'm aggressive when it comes to things I want. He was no different. I had wanted him so bad. I thought he was so hot and I needed to have him

"I forgot something in my office. Do you want to walk back with me?" he said as he winked at me.

I smiled and said, "Yeah why not. I have to ask you a few more questions anyway."

We got to his office and he reached into his pocket to search for his keys and my anticipation had been building. I was so horny and ready to go to the point where I hadn't been able to stand still. But of course I had composed myself to act somewhat like a lady. He opened the door and we both walked in.

"Now what was your other question you had for me?" he said as he shut the door quietly behind him.

I had been leaning against his desk trying to look all sexy. I smiled and winked.

"You know what my question is professor," I said.

"Oh I do now? What question would that be?" he said with a smile.

"Are you going to pull my panties off with your teeth or are you just going to push them to the side?" I said smiling.

He then had walked over to me grabbed my face and started to kiss me. His lips were so soft and plump and he smelled like Dolce and Gabbana cologne. I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my lips harder into his. I massaged my tongue against his and lightly bit his bottom as I listened to him moan.

"Sit down in the chair," I politely said to him.

I wanted to give him a little strip tease before I played with his cock. I slowly lifted up my shirt and took it off which had exposed my purple lace bombshell bra. I rubbed my busty chest and slowly took my bra off. I had then started to pull my shorts down but enough so they were at the base of my butt.

Scarlett_shaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarlett_shaw

I then turned around bent over and shook it in his face before I dropped them to the ground. I tugged on the straps of my black lace thong and snapped them against my skin. I slowly took them off as I bent over to show him a completely waxed pussy and ass.

When I then had turned around to see this giant bulge in his pants.

"Come here sexy," he said to me.

I knelt down and unzipped his pants very slowly. I stuck my hand in to pull out this nine inch cock.

"Baby put your mouth on it. I want to watch you suck it," he had told me.

I wrapped my lips around the thick head of his cock and as I slobbered all over it as my hand had stroked the shaft. He had let out soft moans to let me know how good it felt. I took my other hand and cupped and played with his giant balls. I gave him goose bumps and he started to shake.

"Yeah baby keep going that feels really good," he had said to me.

I had begun to deep throat his cock and hummed while I had done so. He bent his head back and let out a loud moan.

"Oh my god! Baby, I'm so close. Keep going," he told me.

I stroked and sucked as hard as I could until his legs started to shake.

"Keep going baby. GO GO GO! Oh My God!" He has said.

Before I knew it I felt all of his hot cum in my mouth. I kept sucking the head of his fat cock till every last drop was out. Once he was finished he pulled his cock out of my mouth and gave me a big kiss as I swallowed his load.

He then whispered into my ear, "Lay down on the desk and let me ravage that pussy."

I laid down on top of his cold metal desk and had spread my legs nice and wide so he could see my beautiful waxed pussy.

He had gotten down onto his knees and put his two very plump lips on my clit. I had begun to feel his warm wet tongue make little flicks. My pussy muscles tightened up and my legs began to shake. My clit began to tingle and I remember thinking how bad I wanted something in my pussy. Finger, a dick, a dildo, I wanted just about anything.

My nipples were nice and hard and I began to feel his hand reach up and play with them. His tongue now going in circles around my swollen clit. He had begun to pinch my nipples as his tongue moved faster and faster.

"Yes baby! Eat my fucking pussy," I had told him.

He then looked up at me and moaned. He then took his free hand and put two of his fingers inside my pussy. At that point I knew it was over. I was going to cum immediately. He had begun to pull them in and out and angled his fingers toward my g-spot.

"Oh my god! Keep going, just like that," I had moaned.

My pussy had began to tingle even more and my muscles began to tense up and the it just kept building and building until...

"Oh my god! Fuck!" I screamed.

A big stream of squirt went all over his face into his mouth and soaking his shirt. I had begun to breathe heavily and sat up to see how much damage I had done. All I saw was this fire in his eyes.

"That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen," he told me.

"Well then you should come get some more," I responded.

He had taken off all his clothes told me to stand up and he turned me around and bent me over the desk. I had begun to felt the tip of his cock rub against my wet pussy lips and it made me moan and beg for more. He had pushed a little harder and started to rub it against my clit.

"Oh please let me have your cock. I need it so bad!" I told him.

He then put his cock at the opening of my pussy hole and gently pushed. I then felt every inch slide in. He then started to thrust lightly and I began to hear him moan.

"Oh god. Your pussy feels so good!" he had told me.

He had started thrusting faster at that point and I felt myself building up to another orgasam again. Cumming once did not totally satisfy me. I wanted to cum even harder the second time.

"I want you to ride my dick baby," he said to me.

I stood up completely and watched him walk over to the small sofa he had and sit up right. I walked over and turned around and put his big cock right back inside me. I started to bounce up and down on his cock as it hit my g spot.

"Oh my god that cock feels good," I said.

He then held me down onto his cock and started to thrust up. My pussy juices were starting to make a bunch of slurping sounds as he pounded me harder. I couldn't decided what was louder, the sound of our thighs slapping together or my pussy. Either way I felt myself about to cum.

"Keep going, I'm about to cum," I said in a slight moan.

He began to pound me harder and there it was that tingling feeling again and I knew it would happen in a few seconds.

"Oh my god!" I shouted.

I immediately got off of his cock and squirted. Every time my pussy muscles contracted a stream came out. Once I was done he pushed me onto my back the couch and put my legs on his shoulders. He put his cock back in me immediately and started thrusting. He was close and I knew it. I felt his dick start to pulse and I could just see it in his face.

"I'm so close baby. I'm going to bust my nut in that pussy," he told me.

He started to thrust faster and faster and I saw his face turn a little red and I knew he was right there.

"Here it is, here it is!" he moaned

His dick started to pulse really hard and he let out a big moan and thrusted very lightly. I had started to feel all of his warm cum drip out of my pussy. He had filled me up really good. As soon as he had pulled his cock out I leaned forward to let it drip out onto the floor and watched it all come out. Our warm cum mixed together.

He looked at me and said "Best sex I've ever had in a long time."

I smiled and thought this would never happen again... But I of course had wanted it to.

He then said, "Come by tomorrow. I'll help you with the rest of the stuff."

He winked. Then I knew that this wasn't over yet.

Published 
Written by CandySkulls122
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments