Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My promotion

"Sex with my new cleaners"

7
3 Comments 3
14.7k Views 14.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Dave finally became a Company director in his early thirties at the company he had worked for since leaving school. Dave had worked his way up from the bottom and was now at the top of the tree.

Dave now had his own large office on the top floor whereas before he had shared an office with other staff members of similar rank. Dave was now in charge off the daily running of the business and ensuring profits continued to increase.

Dave had a great team round him and had gained the respect of all members of staff even those with more service than he. Dave was a real company man, dedicated to his work and worked incredibly long hours.

Upon his promotion he decided changes need to be made in various aspects of the business, Dave had the full backing of the board to make whatever changes he deemed necessary.

One of the first things Dave changed was the cleaning company. Dave had been unhappy with the standard of cleaning for some time and he had been making a number of enquiries.

Dave finally found a company who promised him a great quality of cleaning at a great price, the company also promised continuity with their cleaning staff. Dave wanted the same cleaners each day so they didn’t need training up to the standard Dave required.

It was Dave’s second week in charge when the new cleaners took over, Dave stayed late to introduce himself and to set out his requirements albeit this had been already done on paper.

The cleaning company sent two lady members of staff who were to be attending on a permanent basis; they were Polish, Gaby and Lana both of whom spoke good English.

Dave was impressed with the ladies time keeping and quality of work having supervised them for the first week. Dave was also taken in by Gaby who was a stunning blonde with a really cute arse and in her mid-twenties.

Dave spotted that Gaby had a great arse as early as her first day. Gaby wore tight jeans which caught Dave’s attention straight away, especially when she bent over in front of him to empty out the office bins.

Lana was also very cute but not as trim and sexy as Gaby in Dave’s eyes anyway; Lana was in her thirty’s, a brunette and married with two children. Lana was a bit taller than Gaby and very pretty Lana had a big arse and bigger tits which she loved to show off in her tight low cut tops.

Dave found out over the first few weeks that Gaby had a boyfriend but he was back in Poland, she shared a flat in town with a few other girls who worked with the same cleaning company and needed the money to pay for college.

Dave and Gaby became very friendly in a very short space of time and he found himself chatting to her at every opportunity. Dave made sure it was Gaby who cleaned the top floor where his office was so as to catch a glimpse of her cute arse as often as he could.

Gaby had noticed Dave sneaking the occasional look at her and checking out her arse, this pleased Gaby as she had a little crush on Dave as well. Gaby started to wear tight leggings instead of jeans that gave even more emphasis to her cute arse, this was spotted straight away by Dave whom she noticed was spending more time at work and constantly checking her out.

Gaby also stopped wearing her baggy jumpers and sweat shirts that hid her perfect body shape, Gaby reverted to tight fitting low cut T shirts. Gaby had a good D cup pair of tits that till now had been well hidden and unnoticed by Dave.

One evening Gaby was in Dave’s office when he returned from a late meeting, he walked in as Gaby was just finishing the vacuuming. Gaby stopped and turned the vacuum off and said, “Hello Mr Dave,” this is what she always called him. Dave just stood in the doorway open mouthed at the sight of his gorgeous cleaner.

Gaby said, “Is there a problem Mr Dave?”

Dave replied, “No, I just didn’t expect you to be here so late.” It was clear to Gaby that Dave had an enormous erection in his trousers that he was desperately trying to hide.

Gaby said, “I am just finishing off! I will be gone in a few minutes.” With that Gaby gathered up her equipment and left Dave’s office.

Dave sat at his desk and checked him emails by which time his erection had subsided, Dave then locked up as his cleaners had gone and headed home.

Dave could not get the sight of Gaby’s perfect tight arse in her crop leggings and her cleavage out of his head all evening. Dave started to wonder if Gaby was flirting with him, just teasing him or testing him knowing he was married.

Over the following days and weeks Dave continued to work later and later so as to get a glimpse of Gaby as she went about her chores. Dave was almost stalking Gaby although Gaby did not see it that way as she loved all the male attention, Gaby was happy that Dave obviously found her attractive.

As it was summer Gaby started to change from wearing jeans and leggings to wearing short skirts. Gaby arrived at work wearing heels and changed into her flat pumps to carry out her work. Gaby had the most amazing set of pins which until now had been hidden. Dave being a leg man made sure he was in a position to see Gaby arrive and depart so as to get a look at her lovely long legs.

Gaby was well aware of the effect she was having on Dave and was happy to bend over to pick something up whenever she thought Dave might be watching. Gaby was getting more brave and playful by the day and started to leave her bra off and changed from wearing panties to wearing a thong.

Gaby knew she had a great arse and that when she bent over Dave would be able to see she was almost naked beneath. Gaby also knew she had big stubby nipples that always stood out in the air conditioned offices she cleaned and that Dave could not take his eyes off them.

Dave was getting so frustrated at work watching the gorgeous Gaby teasing and flirting with him, Dave loved the attention but wanted more and was hatching a plan.

Over the coming days as soon as the day staff had left off Dave turned up the Air con to super cold in the hope it would have the desired effect on Gaby’s nipples.

Dave didn’t see much of Gaby for a couple of nights as he was in meetings or out visiting new customers.

Then on the Thursday he spotted her and could not believe the effect the cold air was having on her big nipples. Gaby was wearing a sheer white T shirt that night and the outline of her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material. Gaby also wore the shortest mini skirt Dave had ever seen.

Dave said to Gaby, “I have something I need to discus with you, come to my office when you are finished please. Tell Lana to go as you have to stay late.”

Gaby replied, “Ok Mr Dave, I hope I am not in trouble!”

Dave said, “And secure the door’s when Lana goes please.”

Dave returned to his office and waited at his desk, time really dragged as he waited for his gorgeous cleaner to arrive. Dave had sat thinking how he could make a move on Gaby without being called a pervert or reported for sexual misconduct at work, he though needn’t have worried.

Gaby arrived alone and had changed back into her heels from her work shoes, Gaby’s amazing legs looked shapely, tanned and so long. Gaby was still wearing the white T shirt and in the bright office lights Dave could now clearly see her nipples and areolae through the flimsy material.

Dave said, “Hi Gabby, are you ok?” as she stood at the end of his desk looking straight into his eyes.

From behind his desk Dave had a great view of the tops of Gaby’s thighs just below the hem line of her tiny denim skirt and her perfect firm braless tits.

“Yes, Mr Dave” was her reply.

Dave said, “Well Gaby, I have noticed that on two occasions this week my little waste bin under my desk has not been emptied, why?”

Gaby replied, “Well Mr Dave you were still sitting at your desk and were busy so I didn’t disturb you.”

Dave said, “Is that so? Do you think I should punish you Gaby?”

Gaby said, “Oh yes please Mr Dave, I want you to punish me.” With that Gaby raised he skirt to reveal she was wearing only the tiniest white thong, Gaby placed her hands on Dave’s desk and bent over raising her cute arse up in the air.

Gaby said, “Spank me Mr Dave.”

Dave said, “Are you serious?”

Gaby said, “Oh yes I deserve to be spanked.”

Dave by now had the hardest erection he had ever had and it was clear to Gaby he was really turned on.

Dave took his jacket off and walked round behind Gaby, he wiped his hands then after admiring the cutest arse he had ever seen he slapped Gaby’s arse.

Gaby yelped and said, “More Mr Dave, More, More.”

Dave slapped her other cheek then alternated one cheek to the other constantly asking if Gaby wanted more. Gaby always replied, “Yes more Mr Dave I deserve more.”

EveBell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EveBell

Dave’s hand was becoming sore and Gaby’s arse really red on both cheeks, Dave’s wife did not like her arse slapped so this was new and very erotic to Dave.

Dave stopped as he did not want to hurt the gorgeous Gaby and his hand really hurt, Gaby said, “Please don’t stop Mr Dave, I deserve more.”

Dave then improvise and picked up his plastic thirty centimetre rule and crack slapped Gaby’s left arse cheek, Gaby winced as he struck her right cheek shortly after. These strikes really stung but Gaby wanted more and demanded he slap her harder.

Dave could not believe his eyes as after only about six slaps Gaby had an amazing orgasm brought on just by having her cute arse slapped. Gaby’s knees buckled and she had to grab the desk even harder to stop her from falling over.

Gaby stood up and grabbed Dave’s tie, she started to loosen the knot and said “Ok it’s your turn now, sit on your chair Mr Dave.”

Dave was dumbstruck and did as he was told although Dave was not good at taking orders. As soon as he was seated on his big leather swivel chair Gaby pulled the chair from behind his desk into the centre of the office with Dave still sitting on it.

Without another word Gaby was on her knees in front of Dave and undoing his belt then his fly, Gaby reached inside and grabbed his already very erect cock. Gaby yanked Dave’s trousers and boxers down to his ankle’s; Dave was helpless to do anything but to take whatever was coming.

Dave continued to loosen his tie and top button on his shirt as Gaby play with his big fat cock, rubbing it up and down and occasionally licking the tip.

Gaby said, “Tell me what to do Mr Dave, I am your servant, tell me what you like.”

Dave was so taken aback by what Gaby had said he just blurted out, “Suck me, just suck me Gaby.”

Gaby took Dave’s cock in her mouth straight away and was giving him the blowjob of his dreams in seconds. Gaby was so good and used her tongue in ways his wife had never done to him, she deep throated him, she sucked his balls, and Gaby kissed all along his length and finally made him cum down her throat.

Gaby swallowed every last drop before she finally released Dave’s cock from her lips, kissing the tip before getting back to her feet.

Gaby looked at Dave and said, “Will you want to punish me any more tonight.”

Dave was spent he was totally shattered by the experience and didn’t know if he could get another erection so said, “No not tonight! On Monday I will have to fuck you right here in my office when you finish work.”

Gaby just smiled at Dave and said, “Thank you Mr Dave I look forward to it, also you need to know Lana has missed a few things she will also need to be punished.”

Dave said, “Tell Lana to meet me in my office tomorrow after work. I will punish her as well.”

Gaby said, “I will tell her she will enjoy that, I know she wants to be punished by you.”

Friday arrived and Dave had dressed down for the day as he had no meetings, he just wore a pair of jeans and a polo shirt for comfort.

Dave saw Gaby and Lana arrive after everyone else had left for the weekend, Gaby look as sexy as ever and to his surprise Lana looked equally as good. Dave noticed that Lana was dressed in a similar way to that of Gaby. Lana wore a really short skirt and heels that showed off her well-toned long legs and a tight fitting V neck jumper so her large cleavage was on display.

Dave went back to his desk and sat thinking if Lana really had wanted to be punished or was he being set up by Gaby.

Dave went for a walk round the offices and bumped into Gaby who was cleaning an adjacent office. Gaby was bent over polishing a table showing off her cute arse, she had not heard Dave approaching so Dave crept up behind her and slipped his hand up her skirt onto her arse.

Gaby jumped and turned round to face Dave, Dave had though kept his hand on her arse and how it happened Dave doesn’t remember but there lips met and they kissed passionately for ages. The pair explored each other mouths with their tongues with Dave continuing to caress Gaby’s arse.

When the kiss finally ended Gaby said, “Wow that was so good, I really needed to do that. Kiss me again.”

The couple embraced in another long slow passionate kiss, this time though Dave slipped his hands up Gaby’s top and released he perfects tits from her bra. Dave was caressing Gaby’s big tits as she stroked his now erect cock through his jeans as they continued to kiss.

Gaby started to unbuckle Dave’s jeans but he decided now was not the place and stopped her, Dave said, “Not here, I will see you later when we can finish what we have started.”

Gaby was a bit disappointed but agreed it was for the best.

Dave left and returned to his office to await Lana’s arrival.

An hour later Lana arrived in Dave’s office and closed the door behind her, Lana said,” I have been bad and need to be punished Mr Dave.”

Lana raised her very short skirt revealing she had already removed her panties and bent over against Dave’s desk. Lana raised her bottom in the air and said, “Spank me Mr Dave like you spanked Gaby.”

Dave left his chair and walked round behind Lanawhere he admired her really nice tight arse; Dave raised a hand and spanked her gently at first gradually getting harder.

Lana was moaning as she enjoyed the pain of Dave’s hand slapping her now very red arse. Lana asked for more and instructed Dave to slap her harder. Dave did as instructed slapping her arse even harder, his excitement was clear to Lana who noticed the big bulge in his jeans.

Dave stopped slapping Lana’s arse and gave it a gentle rub with his fingers drifting into her very wet pussy as he gently stroked along the crease of her arse.

Lana was still bending over Dave’s desk; Lana was now able to reach Dave’s cock and stroked it through his jeans as he massaged her arse and pussy lips.

Dave’s cock was so hard it was now uncomfortable in his tight jeans, so with his free hand he loosened the buckle his jeans and dropped them to the floor. Dave had no underwear on so Lana was able to take hold of his cock and gave it a really good rub.

Dave wanted Lana so bad now that he just pushed the head of his cock against Lana’s pussy lips and slipped right in forcing Lana to release her grip. Lana jumped in surprise but started to grind her arse right onto Dave’s cock as he fucked her long and hard.

Lana had many orgasms as Dave slid in and out of her hot wet pussy, Dave managed to reach Lana’s tits and grope them as he pounded in and out of her pussy.

Lana had a really long orgasm and her knee’s buckled forcing Dave to pull out, He was ready to fill her pussy but Lana had other ideas.

Lana turned to face Dave; she removed her top to reveal two massive braless tits with huge erect pink nipples. Lana dropped to her knees in front of Dave and took Dave’s cock in her mouth.

Within seconds Dave was filling Lana’s mouth with stream after stream of hot cum; Dave wanted to cum over her big tits as well, so he pulled out of her mouth and masturbated the following streams across Lana’s wonderful big tits.

Lana swallowed Dave’s seed and rubbed the rest into her own tits, Dave still wanted more so pushed his still big throbbing cock back into Lana’s willing mouth. Lana grabbed the shaft and gave Dave’s cock a final good licking and sucked of the remaining few droplets, smiling at Dave as she did so.

Dave hadn’t finished with Lana; he lifted her to her feet and pushed her back onto his desk. Dave dropped to his knees and gave Lana’s pussy a good licking and sucking. Lana was in heaven, she held her hand behind Dave’s head pulling him right into her as she sprayed his face with her sticky juices.

Dave continued on until Lana became too sensitive and she had to stop him, Dave got back to his feet and took the chance to caress and suck on Lana’s big tits as she lay back across his deck exhausted.

After a good five minutes of this Dave was convinced he heard a noise so the couple quickly dressed and sat at his desk, it turned out it was Gaby who was still in the building waiting for Lana.

Gaby knocked and entered Dave’s office; she asked if Gaby was free to leave as they had a bus to catch. Dave said, “Yes of course you are both free to go. Thank you Lana.”

Lana gave Dave a cheeky wink as she followed Gaby from his office.

Dave realised he would not see Gaby that night but was totally satisfied with the time he spent with Lana. Dave had never cheated on his wife until now; Dave now had the taste for it and could not wait to be alone with Gaby and that was planned for the following Monday.

Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments