Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Pet

36
12 Comments 12
25.8k Views 25.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I unlock the office block door and pull it open. I'm an hour early but it’s a busy day ahead and I want to make a start on the jobs that I need to complete. 

My black heels click on the floor and the beat of the music is playing in my ear. I love being smartly dressed in my black knee length skirt suit and pink shirt matched with my skin coloured stockings. I know that my big purple headphones ruin the look but I love to listen to music as I travel to work. 

I get to my desk and unplug my headphones but let the music continue playing on the loudspeaker. I sing along, badly, to my favourite song as I take off my coat and hang it up on my peg. I brush my hair, apply some more perfume and a little lip gloss before locking my bag away and turning on my computer. 

I look at the clock and realize that my boss will be in soon. I'd better get things ready. I switch on his computer and open his blinds. He likes to look out over the city from high up here on the eleventh floor. 

As I tidy his desk, I idly wonder who it might be today. I know that he’s been working his way through the other girls in the department. Alison he hasn't had for awhile, Sue I think he's getting bored of and, at the moment, Taylor is his favourite. 

Taylor is like me, curvy, blonde and with big boobs although her green eyes differ to my blue. She is lucky and very spoilt by our boss. She does do a very good job, too, by the look of it. 

I check my watch. It is 7.55 and almost time for him to arrive. I stand at my desk, ready and waiting. Even after a few years working for him I can feel my panties are damp in anticipation. 

I hear the elevator doors open and, although I should be looking down, I dare to take a sneak peak. He's in my favourite grey suit and light blue shirt with a matching dark blue tie. He looks so handsome with his short black hair and brown eyes and every day I think how lucky I am to have such a sexy manager. 

He walks down the corridor, the confidence flowing from him. "Morning pet, how are you?" he asks, whilst standing in front of me and tilting my head so that I'm looking into his eyes. 

"I'm good, thank you, Master, how are you?" I reply, still speaking shyly after all these years. 

His demanding and manly voice responds. "I'm well, my pet. Now, have you got the paper ready for the ten o'clock meeting yet?" I detect a slight annoyance in his voice. 

Hesitatingly I reply. "Yes, Master, I have and I'm sorry it's late but… " 

Before I can explain further he's quick to cut me off, demanding, "In my office now. Get in position... you know you have been inefficient. Again!" 

I walk past him, and he follows. Yes, he is my boss but I know that he is also my Master. After closing the door behind us, I bend over the edge of his desk, lift my skirt and push my panties down to my knees. I hold onto the edge of the desk and I feel his presence behind me. It feels like I wait forever until his hand slaps my bared ass. I let out a moan as my bum cheek reddens. 

His door opens and Taylor enters. She walks over to Master and kisses him. "What has pet done now, Master?" she asks in her sexy, giggly voice. 

I start to blush as they discuss my failings. Being late with one paper means I get a spanking. I can hear them whispering and I strain to listen but eventually give up and rest my forehead back on the desk. 

After a few minutes I see a naked Taylor climbing onto the desk. She lifts my skirt up higher, opens my shirt, unhooks my bra and straddles my back. She's facing Master and I can feel her warm, wet pussy against my bare skin. 

Taylor’s pussy tastes very sweet, the best out the three girls. I know this because I often have to tongue her and get her ready for Master to fuck. Her hands caress my bum and I start to get wetter, pushing my bottom up to meet her hands. Then she spanks me for being greedy, not as hard as Master but hard enough. Her handprint forms on the same cheek as Master had just smacked. I moan again, enjoying the attention I'm getting. 

Taylor asks sweetly and innocently, "Master, please may I play with your cock?" 

I can hear the pleasure in Master's voice as he grants her request. I can't see what's happening but Taylor unzips my skirt and pulls it down and off. She leans to release Master from his trousers and starts to suck him while her rock hard nipples press into me. I moan again and, of course, get spanked again. I then feel Masters cockhead being rubbed against my pussy. His pre-cum is being spread all over my bum and then it's pushed between my cheeks and down to my pussy. 

I know this is being done on purpose because I moan when I feel his cock is at my pussy entrance, teasing me and making me try and push my bum back against him. His cock rubs my pussy and I let out a soft groan. Smack! I moan again. 

Then I see Master has come into my line of sight and he is holding something, although I can’t quite see what it is. He picks up Taylor's panties and shoves then into my mouth. I taste Taylor on her panties and enjoy it and, of course, Taylor spanks me for doing so. 

Master isn't happy with us like this as Taylor can't suck him properly. He lifts Taylor off my back and tells me to get in the same position but over the edge of the black leather sofa which is against the wall. 

I do as I'm told with the cold leather making my nipples harder. Taylor is placed gently onto my back again and her pussy is getting wetter and wetter. I hear her suck Master’s cock and he moans gently. Before long he's holding her head and making her gag on his cock, something I know he loves to do. 

Once he has had his cock sucked enough he tells Taylor to turn round and be in the same position as me but lying on top. She does as she is told and forces her hands under my chest gripping my nipples. This makes my pussy tingle and I need more. 

Master bends down a little and slides his big dick into Taylor’s waiting pussy. Her mouth is by my ear so she moans and tells me how good Master's cock feels in her tight soaked cunt. He's fucking her slow but hard, and I feel her body move on mine as he thrusts. 

I feel Master’s grinding stop and I think he walks away from us but I'm still unable to see.

PlesureJoly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PlesureJoly

Then Taylor is getting off me and my hands are being cuffed behind my back. The cuffs feel cold but exciting. Just to make sure I can't see, Master takes off his tie and blindfolds me. 

I can only hear Taylor and Master moving about and can hear them kissing. This is killing me as I have no idea what's going on until something is being pushed into my wet pussy. It's being forced into me and it feels good but I'm not sure what it is. Very quickly it’s fully inside me and, at the same time, I feel a body against mine. I know it's not Master’s cock so I guess that Taylor is fucking me with a strap on. 

Realising this makes me so horny and I start to move my pussy on and off her big rubber dildo. "That's it pet, fuck my cock like a good little slut," she encourages. 

It's hard to do with my hands tied but I try my best to fuck her. I'm into a rhythm of fucking her toy cock nicely until she forces it deep into me and I hear her let out a loud moan. She's fucking me hard and fast and moaning "Fuck me Master, please, oh yes Master." 

Master is humping her from behind which, in turn, is making her fuck me harder. I’m glad I have the panties in my mouth because I'm getting close to cumming and I think that they are both caught up in what they are doing. The thrill of our threesome and that fact I'm getting fucked by Taylor is getting me so close. 

To push me over the edge, Taylor grips my nipples again, twisting them between her finger and thumb. I try and hold back the moan and just push my face into the sofa to stifle it but I think my body movements have given it away and I just cum without permission. After a few minutes with no word from Master, I think that I might have gotten away with it so I start to enjoy myself again. 

Taylor's heavy breathing and moaning tell me she has cum a few times. I know that it's time to change positions when she pulls the dildo out of my pussy and I feel empty. 

Again I hear them moving about but have no idea of what's happening. After a few more minutes, the blindfold is removed and Master tells me to stand. Taylor straps the double-ended dildo onto me, pushing one cock end into my pussy. I'm ordered to sit on the sofa and Taylor kneels between my legs, sucking the other end of the cock clean of my wetness. 

Then she straddles my lap and I watch her slowly slide down on the cock. This forces the other end to move a little deeper into my pussy. She leans forward and her breasts are in my face. She pulls the panties out of my mouth and I go for her right nipple, then her left, sucking and biting each one and then back again. 

As I'm doing this, Master is lining up behind her and starts to push his cock against her tight rosebud. She's moaning in pleasure and in pain. He takes his time opening her and once he is inside and she is used to his girth and length, he starts to thrust. It's clear that he wants to finish in her arse so he fucks her hard and fast. 

I do my best below her by bringing my hips up to meet his thrusts. She's screaming in pleasure but, with my hands under my bum still handcuffed, I'm rather uncomfortable. I take the chance to work a finger into my arse so that both my holes are filled. It hurts as my finger is dry but, when it's in, it is amazing having both holes filled. 

I watch as Taylor leans back a little and screams and then I see the juices drip from her pussy as she has cum so hard. Her body is pulsing and twitching as Master and I don't let her calm down from her cum. We just keep fucking her. 

Master is close and so am I, even though I keep telling myself not to cum because I haven't been given permission. Thankfully, Master lets out an almighty moan as he pushes Taylor down on me and, contrary to my expectation, he pulls out and his load explodes over her sweet little bumhole. 

Master lies on the floor for a rest but, between heavy breaths, he demands, "Clean her pet and don't miss any." 

Taylor carefully slides off the dildo and bends over in front of me. With difficulty I push myself up and start to lick her the cum off her ass cheeks, nice long strokes getting all of Master's tasty jizz. 

Taylor opens her bum cheeks so I can run my tongue over her little star. I stick my tongue in to make sure I don't miss any, moaning as I do: she's so tasty. There is none in her pussy but I can't stop myself having a little lick there, too. 

Eventually, she moves and gets the keys to undo my cuffs. My sore arms and wrists are thankfully freed. Master gets up and heads to his private bathroom to have a shower before work colleagues start to arrive. 

As I stand to get dressed Taylor comes to me, still naked and showing her curves. She takes my chin in her hands and raises it so that I look at her. 

"I know you came pet and if I were to tell Master you would get thoroughly punished. So I'll keep your little secret but I want something in return. You will come round to my house tonight because I feel the need to ride your pretty face." 

She lets go of me. Knowing I will do as she asks, she doesn't wait for an answer but dresses silently and leaves. I notice that she put on her bra and dress and heels but not panties. 

I get dressed as Master walks out of his bathroom and sits at his desk. I spot Taylor's panties on the floor and hand them to him. He looks at me. "There should be two pairs don't you think, pet?" 

I remove my panties and hand them to Master and turn to leave. As I'm about to walk through the door he says, "Pet, you will be punished for cumming but you will still go to Taylor's tonight. I know all that happens so don't take me for a fool. After you've been to Taylor's I expect you to come to my flat, let yourself in and beg for my forgiveness.! Now, go slut, you have a busy day ahead." 

I walk out of his office with my head lowered. I know I should feel guilty and bad but I feel so turned on and sexy. I hope this work day flies by so I can get more of my sexy workmates.

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments