Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office Seduction

"Work Project Turns Into Something More"

79
42 Comments 42
64.5k Views 64.5k
5.8k words 5.8k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
“I just don't see how you can't bring your work with you, Greg. We haven't seen my parents in a long time and now you 're suddenly too swamped at work to come,” her nagging voice echos from the bathroom as she does her hair.

Lying in bed still, drinking my coffee and trying to read the newspaper, I let her whine. She has known about this project at work for some time now, knowing how busy it has been keeping me. It isn't a sudden thing. I've pointed this out to her more than once, but she chooses not to believe me or accept the fact. It's the first big project I've been given since making partner at work.

“We've been over this, Trisha. I'm not going to get into it again. I told you this was a bad weekend for me. I am not stopping you from going and taking the kids. I know how much they miss their grandparents. Besides, it isn't like your going to miss me when you're gone.”

Our marriage has been more like a partnership, raising our kids and sharing a house for the last decade. I swear at one time we had so much in common. We got along great and couldn't keep our hands off each other. It had to be true, or else I wouldn't have married her. Yet now, I can't even fathom marrying her again. It isn't that I don't love her, I do. I just don't love her as a wife, or lover, or someone I'd want to spend the rest of my life with. Everything with her is a friendship. Something to do because we have to since we are married.

I've thought about divorce before but I couldn't do that to my kids. They are stable and safe as things are. I know what it is like to be raised by divorced parents and it isn't something I'd want my kids to go through. I know Trisha is content with how our marriage is, because it is a mirror image of her own parents. I didn't see it when she and I first were dating. It, like our marriage, took time for me to see.

“Fine Greg. Stay here and work on your damn project. I'm not going to argue about this now. We're leaving once the kids get home from school. Make sure to give them your love before you leave for work. I'll give your excuses to my parents.”

Trisha storms out of the master bathroom and through the bedroom before I have a chance to say anything. I can't say I'm disappointed she has finally let it drop, we've been bickering about it for two weeks. I even tried to push things around so I could go. It was just impossible to do.

***

At work, I'm swapped the moment I get in. I ran a little late, giving each of my three kids some alone time. I may not be close to my wife, but my kids and I are. They know how much I love them and would do anything for them. They were disappointed I wasn't coming with them, but they also know how important this project is to me.

I've been in the business for a while, but not as one of the bosses. I love being an architect, drawing up plans, creating something no one else has, watching it come to life once I do my part. The only toys I played with as a kid were Lego’s and drawing out maps to make better buildings. I was a good student in school and knew I wanted to go to college to get my degree.

I met Trisha my first year of college, she was my biggest supporter and loved how I had such a passion for my dream. By the end of my second year of college, we were married and living what I thought was the dream life. Once I graduated, we were pregnant with our first child. All our love went to him and things slowly started changing between Trisha and I. We miscarried two years later, which pushed us even further apart. It took us six more years to get pregnant. This time we were blessed with twins.

Now it seems like my duties to my wife are over and she no longer wants anything to do with me. I've tried swooning her, being romantic, doing the things we did when we first met, nothing fazes her. Now I just don't bother, it takes its toll on me to be unwanted by the one person who should want me the most.

“Greg, hello, are you with us?”

Breaking from my daze, I look up and see everyone is staring at me. Lisa with her big brown eyes, sparkling from the morning light that streams in through the windows looks almost like an angel with a halo of light around her, she is smiling at me, trying to get my attention.

“I'm so sorry, I stepped out for a moment it seems. What was the question?”

The rest of the team all chuckles, knowing we've all been there. We've been talking about the project for the last forty minutes, to make sure we're all on the same page. We're nearly done, but this is where the most stress comes in, making sure we get it done by the deadline. It is also my favorite part, it is the rush that gives me such a thrill.

Lisa is new to the team, though she and I have gotten to know each other a great deal over the last few weeks. Spending many late nights talking about the project, meeting up early to go over plans. I can't deny that I think she is extremely hot and more so knowing she knows my lingo. Her brain is fantastic, I love our conversations. I find myself thinking about her often.

Her uncle works here, so he gave her a job right out of college. She is fresh meat, with new ideas that flow with our kind of company. All the guys love her, maybe some a little too much. I can't say I'm not one of them. She is not only beautiful on the inside with a mind like hers, but she is stunning on the outside too. She is always wearing tight, white blouse, which shows off her cleavage in a breath taking way, she mixes it up between a knee high skirt or pant suit type trousers, depending on if she needs to be on site.

Being the leader of the project, I've gotten to spend a lot of time with her over the course of the last few weeks. She is a talkative girl, who loves rock climbing, swimming and playing video games. I've told her the man she ends up with is going to be lucky, she's the full package, a hot nerd. Though she tells me she doesn't have time for dating right now, because she is putting all her focus into work. She knows some people think she only got the job because of her uncle, not because she can do the job. She wants to prove them wrong.

From what I can tell, she can do it, she knows what she is about. Not many people get a helping hand with finding a job so quickly after finishing college, but it doesn't mean she can't do it. I like that she wants to prove them otherwise, so I've given her a large sum of the workload to help her prove to the guys she can do it. Of course the fact she brings in donuts and coffee every Friday helps too.

***

A little after three my phone chirps to life. Pulling it out of my pocket, I see my daughter's name on the screen.

“Hi Sunshine, is everything all right?”

My kids don't call me at work, unless something is wrong, so I'm surprised to hear from her. Though she does love texting me when I'm working.

“Hi Daddy, no everything is fine. Mom is just driving us crazy, complaining you can't come. Are you sure? I know you have your project, but you can't get away?”

“Honey, I would do anything I could, if it were possible. It just isn't. I'd much rather spend my whole weekend with you kids than be here all alone all weekend. I'll make it up to you guys when the project is finished. Your mom will relax once she is with her parents. Promise.”

“Okay Daddy, I know. I just thought I'd ask. I know you'd be here. Love you!”

“I love you too. Have fun this weekend.”

“Will do, bye!”

I don't like not being able to go more for my kids than my wife. I hate disappointing them, but sometimes in life that happens and they should get used to it now. I know they understand, which helps with my choices.

***

Over the next several hours, I'm neck deep in paperwork, designs, panels, and everything else I need to get this done. In the thick of it, I'm at my best, nothing seems to distract me when I'm in this mode. On the floor, I'm sketching a new waterfall layout the client wants for the front of the building. I had made one before, but they wanted it to be bigger. I'm doing my best not to make it gaudy and ugly, which can so easily be done with waterfalls. I take pride in everything I work on. I don't want one of my projects to have an ugly piece because the client lacks great vision. So I must do it and hope they see it the way I do and like it.

“You know, things would go a lot quicker if you had some help,” her voice is quiet, but teasing.

Looking up, I see Lisa at the door, her hip propped against the door jam, her arms folded, a playful smile across her luscious lips. Today she has on a skirt. It's modest, but I can still see the lace on her milky white thighs. God, it looks divine. I just want to roll up her skirt and explore even more. I lick my lips as I feel them go dry. My cock twitching at the idea, I shift a little in hopes she won't notice.

“I've heard that. Even the hardest working men hate working after hours on a weekend though. So I didn't bother. Why are you here? Isn't it after like seven?”

“Seven?” She laughs a beautiful, delicate little laugh. “Try more like ten. You must have really gotten lost in your work. I'm still here because my boss works me into the ground. I need to prove myself after all. Honestly I didn't know anyone was here until I went and got my dinner. I ordered Chinese. Want some?”

As she asks, I realize how hungry I actually am. I can't believe how late it has gotten. The last time I looked at the clock it was a little before seven when Jim popped his head in to say goodnight. I just figured he was the last one to go.

“If you're sure you have enough, take a seat.”

I move some of the papers around to give her room near me. I hope she doesn't mind eating on the floor, as I've done so many times since working here. She doesn't look like the kind of girl who minds. No, I take that back. She does look like the kind of girl, at least on the outside. But I know, from getting to know her, how much of a tomboy she is, so I'm guessing she won't mind.

“Oh, I have plenty, I always order too much,” she says, as she sits where I've cleared room for her. “I even have some beer, but don't tell the boss. He might not like that.”

“Naughty girl. I won't tell him, if you don't. Beer is always good with Chinese, so how can I deny some now, hmm? It's been ages since I've had Wen Way's.”

“Mmm, it is my favorite place to order from! Dig in, help yourself.”

Over the next hour, we talk, eat and drink. I toss around my idea for the new waterfall to her. She gives me a few ideas to help, that I know will make the clients happy and knowing I can be pleased with my work. But I can't help but notice her skirt riding up a little higher as she moves around. Her bare skin showing, the lace of her leggings perfectly hugging her flesh. The way she licks her lips after each bite of food is intoxicating, I just want to nibble on her lips.

By the time we're done, I have a slight buzz and it is late and tiredness is seeping in. I know I'll be no good working on the project now, so I begin to organize my office a little before heading home. I haven't been looking forward to going home alone, I hate sleeping alone. Even with all the flaws in my marriage, it is still nice to sleep beside someone.

“Thanks for dinner, I'll foot the next bill,” I tease her.

Lisa helps me pick up my office a little, mostly getting rid of the beer cans and Chinese leftovers.

“I'm going to hold you to that one. You working tomorrow or you giving yourself a break finally?”

“Um, no, I'm going to be here. My family is out of town and I really need to get this work done. Besides I work better when there is less people around.”

“Cool. I work better alone too. I think it's because I am an only child.”

“I'm an only child too, so hey, might be true. Never thought of it that way.”

***

Coming home, I feed the dog and strip out of my clothes. I flop into bed, flip on the TV and find a rerun to watch. My wife hates when the dog sleeps with us, but since she isn't home, I allow her tonight, because I don't want to sleep all alone. It helps me fall asleep easier than I thought, getting a full nights sleep.

I take the morning to sleep in some, though my idea of sleeping in is eight. When I wake up, Ginger and I go for a jog around the block. She is supposed to be the kids dog, but as it usually happens, I'm the one who takes care of her. I like her as a jogging partner, she keeps me motivated in staying in shape. When I get home, I take a long shower and enjoy a nice breakfast of scrabbled eggs and hash browns. I find it relaxing to have the house to myself, at least in the day time.

As much as I rather stay home and get things done I know need to be done, I head into work. It's a little after one by the time I get in and settled down, continuing to work on the waterfall design. It is one of the last parts of the project that the clients have been ify about. If I don't find a good way to see their vision, they'll opt out and that is less money for the company and makes me look like I can't make the clients fully happy.

The other partners were unsure if they wanted to add someone new to the ranks, but I was being tempted by another company to go work with them. The partners knew I'd be a great loss and knew the only way to keep me was to make me partner. The other company was offering a lot more money than what I was making, so I was highly tempted to go. With being partner, my pay grade went up and I made partner. I couldn't leave with an offer like that.

It took them a few months before giving me my first project, but when this one came through the doors, they thought they'd finally put me to the test. They know I can do it, they just want to see if I can do it on my own. I got to pick my team, except for Lisa who was pushed onto me the last minute because she had to prove herself too. I didn't mind though, I know how hard it is to prove yourself.

She was almost painfully shy at first, only doing her work and never really engaging with the rest of the team. That only lasted about a week, until I pulled her aside and told her to step up her game. She liked my forwardness and showed up the next day with coffee and donuts and becoming more active with the rest of us. Now I'm not sure where we'd be without her and her great ideas.

***

“There you are!” Lisa's voice makes me jump, not expecting to hear anyone at the office.

“Holy crap, you scared the hell out of me,” the laugh that follows is more of being frightened than humor.

“I'm so sorry! You said you'd be here today, so I figured I'd come by and help. Everyone else is off doing family stuff or just avoiding work like the plague, but not you.

GimenaCastro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GimenaCastro

I also know how much this means to you, so I'm giving myself to you, to use as you please. Use me Greg, use me,” she exaggerate the last part, smiling with a flirty tone.

“I think I'd have too much fun using you how I wanted to,” my words are out before I can stop myself. “I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that.” I look away, trying to make myself look busy.

“I don't mind. You can use me in that way too. I wouldn't stop you,” she...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments