Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Orgasm Frenzy With a Colleague

"A last fuck with a very unususl man."

14
6 Comments 6
13.3k Views 13.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

This is a true story of my experience with a very unusual sort of man.

I work in sales in a very male dominated industry where most of the men are chauvinistic and disrespectful….except for one.

Steve does the same job as me but in a different part of the country. So, both working from home, we only get to see each other occasionally. These occasions are generally meetings at the office but we also do joint visits to customers. Steve is the sort of man with whom you can have an intelligent and meaningful conversation and he always seems genuinely interested in the person he is talking to. He’s about gogyrrm years older than me but keeps himself fit.

It’s not just me who finds him interesting as I often find him in deep discussions with female colleagues. It seems that they feel comfortable using him as a sounding board for their relationship problems with absolute discretion. I did overhear one of these conversations where the girl in question was telling him all about how disappointing her sex life was and what could she do to make it better. He gave advice that made me blush!

We often used to stay in the same hotel and have dinner together, but I have always made it a rule not to get involved with colleagues. But on this occasion, I had handed in my resignation and was working my notice. We had dinner together and were having a very deep conversation about relationships and other heavy stuff. He really made you feel comfortable and I was getting very aroused talking to him and after dessert was cleared away, I said, “It’s a shame to finish here as it might be our last evening. Would you like to come to my room?”

“What for?” he said after a pause. I don’t think he was niaive, just establishing my consent. It’s the sort of man he is.

“Because I really want to fuck you.” I’m never usually so forthright but I had had a few drinks by then.

“Okay,” and I led him by the hand to my room. As soon as the door was closed, I pushed him against the wall and kissed him hard, and he returned the kiss with an equal amount of passion. I was pulling at his clothes as he was at mine. Then he pushed me back and swivelled me around so that my back was now to the wall. He looked into my eyes and said,

“Do you trust me and will you let me give you a leaving present?”

“Yes of course,” I panted, not knowing what he meant.

At that he turned me around so that I was facing the wall with him behind me. He stretched out my arms and placed my hands on the wall, wide apart above my head. He then moved each of my legs apart so I was in a spread-eagle position against the wall. A bit like the police do when making an arrest.

“Don’t move,” he whispered in my ear. In this position it was hard to move anyway.

He started to kiss me on the neck, gently nibbling my ears and running his hands over my body. I was whimpering and wriggling and feeling so aroused. Then he said something no man has ever asked before…

“Tell me how I make you feel right now.”

“I feel safe with you, I feel very aroused, I feel vulnerable”

He reached around and undid the top couple of buttons on my shirt which allowed him to pull the collar of my shirt down a little to expose my shoulders. He kissed his way from my ear, down my neck and along my shoulder, across my back and up to my other ear. He nibbled my neck sending shocks through my body. I was moaning as I felt the heat in my pussy and my wetness..

He reached around and undid the rest of my shirt buttons but left my shirt on. My bra-clad tits were free. He lifted the back if my shirt and undid the bra clasp and reaching around lifted the cups off my tits, giving him full access. He was cupping my tits in his hands and pinching my hard nipples, sending shocks directly to my pussy making that heat level rise more and my pussy drip into my panties. I was panting heavily but he was taking his time and teasing every part of me.

“Tell me how you feel,” he said again

“I feel wanted and desired (pant). I feel electricity with your touch and heat with your kisses.”

Still wearing my unfastened bra and shirt, he lifted the back of my shirt and continued to kiss me down the length of my spine, running his hands all over me. Then he did something no other man has ever done. He moved his kisses to that very sensitive fleshy part of my side above my hips. He gently bit into my flesh and I could feel his tongue. I let out a yelp as I felt an orgasm approach. He didn’t stop but carried on nibbling and biting one side then the other. He reached up with both hands and pinched my nipples and that was it. I cried out as the orgasm waves washed over me. Still with my legs spread and my arms wide against the wall, my hips bucked with each spasm as I came hard.

Before I fully came back down, Steve had unbuckled my jeans and pulled down the zip. He pulled my jeans down, which, because of my spread legs, was only about halfway down my thigh. Then he pulled down my panties so that they lay on top of them. I looked down and could clearly see the slimy wet patch in the gusset. Steve was kissing my buttocks and then I felt him stop and gently blow across my wet pussy lips which I could feel were hanging wide open. I squirmed and wriggled my hips with this new pleasure, gasping with the feeling.

The next thing I realised he had moved. I felt him push his head through the triangle formed between my thighs and my panties/jeans. I looked down and saw him looking up at me over my pussy. He was using my jeans as a sort of hammock to support his head while his tongue lashed my cunt.

“Tell me how you feel,” he said.

“I feel desperate for more, I feel hot, I feel out of control of my body,” I panted. I looked down at his eyes looking at me as he licked my pussy. I howled as this sent me over the edge again. I came harder than before, my hips bucking with each wave. As my hips bucked so did his head held against my cunt making the orgasm feel endless, and everytime I looked into his eyes, it just made the feeling stronger.

He withdrew his head from its hammock and I felt him press his body against my back. I heard him undo his jeans. Thank god, I thought, he’s going to fuck me.

He stood between my spread legs. I felt his cock against my pussy lips, sliding against their wetness as I moaned loudly, trying to push my hips back to meet him.

“Put it in! Put it in!” I pleaded. He continued to slide gently back and forward, as I frantically wriggled to position my hole over his cock without changing my position against the wall.

Then I let out a gasp as I felt him enter me, sliding right up to the hilt.

But he just held it there, not moving.

“Go through every part of your body and tell me how it feels.”

“My arms and my legs are feeling weak and shaky, they just want to wrap themselves around you and draw you into me. My head is spinning, I feel like I am in the clouds, floating. My tits feel tingly and extremely sensitive and my nipples are so hard it almost hurts. I can feel my uterus twitching and there’s a warmth spreading from there throughout my body. I feel the warmth of your body pressing hard against my buttocks. My clitoris is hard and throbbing like it might burst and I feel you cock hard and throbbing inside my soaking wet cunt…” At that point, all those feelings came together at once and the next orgasm hit me. I felt my cunt walls clutching at his hard cock as my juices squirted out of my hole around it. He just held on and didn’t move and I think he was helping to hold me up as my legs felt like buckling under me.

After the orgasm subsided, he started slowly pumping his cock in and out of me. He withdrew completely and back in up to the hilt but very slowly, my pussy giving erotic squelchy and farty noises with each stroke into my wetness. His cock and balls must have been soaked because my juices were running down my thighs. I had never in my life felt so wet and aroused.

My legs were shaking almost uncontrollably and my arms were crying out to me.

“Please, lay me down, I can’t stand much longer.”

He withdrew his cock and led me (waddling with my jeans still around my thighs) to the bed and this was the first chance I had to actually see his cock. It was fat and hard and wet from me, sticking out from his loosened trousers, and I desperately wanted it in my mouth.

“Lie on your back,” he said gently. Then he did something else no other man has done before for me.

As I lay on my back, legs dangling over the edge of the bed, he started to kiss me around my navel area, moving down lower to my stomach. I thought he was going on to eat my pussy again which was full exposed and waiting expectantly. He stopped just above my pubic area and started to press his chin firmly onto my uterus. This sent instant shockwaves through my body which continued as he rolled his head around to massage my uterus with his hard chin.

“I’m gonna cum again!” I half whispered and half yelled as I experienced a kind of orgasm I’d never had before. My hips were jumping off the bed with each wave and Steve had no way of staying in contact and all he could do was watch till I came down.

“How do you feel now?” I looked at him and saw a wet streak across his shirt. I must have squirted that time.

“I feel like the most important woman in the world. My body is shivering and quivering all over. But I desperately want your cock.”

He pulled off my shoes, socks, jeans, and panties as I lay there helpless before he climbed on top of me and thrust his cock back into my hole. He kissed me deeply as he pounded into me with much more pace this time.

He stopped

LiahCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiahCollinss

“Tell me what you would like me to do.”

“I want your cock in my mouth. I want to taste you. I want to watch you cock as your cum explodes from it, and I want to see the expression on your face as you cum for me. I want to feel and see what I and my body do for you”

He stood up and removed his jeans and shirt, his wet cock bouncing around in front of him, sending shivers to my cunt.

He knelt either side of my chest and all I had to do was dip my head slightly forward to take him into my mouth. I sucked and flicked his purple helmet, tasting my own cum on him. His balls were wet with my slime. Meanwhile, I felt his fingers in my slit making it hard to concentrate. His breathing was getting heavier and faster. He started moaning loudly so I guessed he was close (as was I). I pulled him out of my mouth and he raised up on his knees so his cock was directly above my face and I could see past his cock to his face.

“Oh god, oh god, oh GOD!!!” His body went rigid, his face gave an expression of pain as his orgasm started. I felt his cock throbbing hard in my hand. I pointed his cock towards my face, I was feeling so turned on, slutty and dirty that I wanted to watch this closely.

A groan came from Steve, and cum erupted from his cock, hitting me right on the nose. Another throb, another groan, another jet of cum into my face. I opened my mouth as another stream landed on my tongue, barely time to swallow before the next one. The taste, the sensation, the view, the fingers in my cunt all combined to send me over the edge again as another orgasm hit me. I think I yelled out Steve’s name as I came.

As we came down again, Steve kissed me, smearing his cum over my face and his chin. At that point, I must have passed out as when I woke up Steve was gone and I was left with crusty cum on my face and a night to remember always

 

Published 
Written by Di1006
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments