Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reaching 4 - Back in the office

"The action from the weekend party spills into the following week in a major way"

11
3 Comments 3
14.0k Views 14.0k
10.0k words 10.0k words

Work was almost impossible.  I wondered walking into work the next Monday what it would be like.  I had seen Sara and Kayla almost daily for years now.  I had always thought of seeing them at work.  They always dressed very nice, on the verge of being too revealing for work without quite crossing the line.  They had triggered my imagination before, but now I didn’t know how I could possibly concentrate around them.  

After they left our party, my wife and I spent the rest of the weekend first recovering physically and then recounting the events, convincing each other that it really happened.  That weekend we had gone from mild mannered couple to sex fiends that had a wild foursome fling with two of my co-workers.  Now I was supposed to go back to working with these two sexy women as if nothing happened.  I didn’t know if I could do it.

At first I couldn’t.  Sara and Kayla both seemed to be practiced at this.  I didn’t know if they were better at it than I was, or if they had done this sort of thing in the office before.  Either way, every time I saw them, they would politely smile back at me.  They would smirk a bit, sharing a bit of our naughty tryst, but not betraying the secret to anyone.  

Their knowing glance took me right back to that passionate night and following morning. I would look them up and down, remembering their naked bodies.  I would see their face and remember how sexy it looked with bobbing up and down on my cock.  Then I would see the look of pleasure on that face when it screamed, cumming all over either my cock or someone’s tongue.  I couldn’t tell if it was seconds or minutes later when I finally came back to the present.  I must have looked like I checked out entirely. 

As the week wore on, Kayla remained normal, but I think Sara could tell that the memories were torturing me and enjoyed it.  Each day she seemed to step up her game.  The top would be a little lower, her skirt or slacks would hug her ass a little better.  I told my wife about it, but she was little help.  Chelsea would mostly laugh at my misfortune, and many times would just ask me to tell her more about what each woman looked like that day.  She would touch herself, and I would listen to her moans over the phone.  

Each night I would go home and fuck her senseless.  Sometimes she would look at me and relive that night.  She would tell me to fuck her mouth like I did to Sara’s, or fuck her tits like I did to Kayla.  Some nights she wouldn’t do any of these, but no matter what she did or didn’t do, she always came hard.  Harder than I ever remembered her cumming.  We would collapse, go to bed, and then the next day would repeat.  

Friday, Sara really stepped up her teasing.  She had a tight blouse on, with snaps instead of buttons.  The top was so tight and thin that you could see her lacy bra through it.  I knew she was almost crossing the line when I could see how all the other men - and even some of the women - were checking her out.  Her skirt was so tight that it must have been stretching fabric or else she wouldn’t have been able to walk.  As I watched her bend over, I could see her thong underwear sitting just above her amazing ass.  She stood back up straight and turned her head to make eye contact, winking and making it clear that she had only bent over to tease me. I went back to my office frustrated.  

It was getting late on Friday afternoon and I called Chelsea to tell her about the latest ‘torture.’  “Tell me about how she looked, head to toe,” she instructed me. I began describing Sara’s outfit.  I told her how Sara’s hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail, how low her top was unbuttoned.  I talked to her about how great Sara’s legs looked with the tall, shiny red heels she wore, muscles tight and looking longer than normal.  I started hearing sounds as I continued.  As I finished talking I could hear something on the other end of the line.  

“What are you doing over there?” I asked.

There was a pause, then a stutter. “No, nothing.  Just listening to you,” Chelsea replied with some uncertainty.  

“Holy shit, honey,” I said as I walked to my office door to shut it.  “Are you touching yourself right now?”

Chelsea knew she was busted, but sounded almost relieved. “Uh, yes… I mean, you get to see Kayla and Sara every day and relive a little of that night, but I only get to listen to the tales.  It gets me so horny baby.  I want more.  I want the girls back again, or something…”

“What do you mean or something?”

“I don’t know, when you tell me the stories, I don’t know.  I’m glad that we got to do Kayla and Sara together, but when you tell me about them, there’s a part of me that wishes you'd tell me that you grabbed Kayla’s head and shoved it down on your cock, or that you took Sara back to your office and fucked her silly.”

“You naughty girl,” I replied. “It’s so fucking hot to hear you talk about it.”

“I know, I want us to be with them more, but at the same time I keep thinking that I’m okay with you doing something with them while you’re at work too.  It’s so hot, I’ve been touching myself thinking about it this week.  Nothing makes me cum like that night, but it’s close when I think about you hooking up with Kayla or Sara at the office.  I love imagining it, and I’m okay with you fucking them without me there.”

“Wow,” was all I could say at first.  It took a while to process.  “I’m not sure what to say.  I wouldn’t have dreamt of doing anything with them without you, but if it turns you on, I might have an idea.”

“What’s that?” she asked.

“What if I could include you?  What if we bring up video chat and I hide the camera so you can watch?”

“Mmmm,” was the response I got back.  I could hear moans beginning on the other end.

“Sounds like someone likes that idea.”

“I’m touching myself just thinking about watching you and the girls.  That’s so fucking hot, baby.  Go now.  I hope you fuck one of them today.  Call me on video and put the phone in position, then go grab one or both of those sluts and fuck their brains out for me.”

I brought the video up and waved to Chelsea.  She blew me back a kiss.  She pulled her v-neck low and pulled her tits out, grabbing them for me.  “Happy hunting, lover.”  I winked back at her, and placed the phone on a shelf.  I had a bookshelf in the corner of the office, in a a fortunate position.  From the middle shelf I could plug the phone in and sit it in a position a little hidden but still with full view of my desk, the couch by the window, and my window overlooking the city skyline.  I then set off to find one of my sexy coworkers.

I swung through the ‘bullpen’ where Kayla worked in a bay of semi-closed cubicles. Her computer was off and she had clearly gone for the day.  My heart sank a bit.  I didn’t realize how long I had been on the phone.  As I looked around, I realized a lot of the office had taken off already to start their weekend.  I wondered if I was going to be out of luck.  If it didn’t work out, I would still go home to my amazing wife, but Sara’s antics had me hard and excited.  Talking to Chelsea had my blood pumping and I really needed to take this energy out on someone.  

I kept strolling through the office, hoping to find Sara somewhere roaming.  Luckily I found where the rest of the office was.  They poured out of a conference room, and in the middle of the group was Sara.  When she saw me she paused the conversation she was having.  “Hello Trevor, is there something I can help you with?” she asked with a knowing smile.

“Uh, yes,” I said fumbling.  I wasn’t prepared to converse with her in front of others. “I needed to go over the report from last Friday with you.”

The coworkers from the meeting waved and began to leave for their weekends.  “Of course, your office?” she asked.

“Please,” I replied, motioning her to walk ahead of me.  As the last of the other workers filed out of the office, I could swear Sara was sashaying her butt more than usual as she walked for me.  My cock was twitching and would be more than ready to party by the time we got to my office, whether it was what Sara intended or not.  Sara strutted into my office, noting that the blinds on my windows facing the office were closed, though the windows to the city were open.

As I followed her into the office, I turned and closed the door behind me, flipping the lock even though we were the only ones left in the office.  I wanted to make sure that no one could interrupt what would follow.  I quickly crossed to where Sara stood, facing my desk as if I were sitting at it.  “So, you wanted to talk about last Friday?” she said as she turned to face me.  She didn’t hear me getting close to her and was slightly startled to find me in her personal space as she faced me.  Her surprise quickly turned into pleasure sensing that this would be less recounting the previous encounter and more reliving it.  

I reached up and grabbed the sides of her blouse’s neckline, just above her breasts, and quickly yanked them aside, popping her top wide open for me.  “Yes, I do.  We need to talk about how you’ve been teasing me all week, going out of your way to remind me about it.  Now I think you deserve to have the favor returned, for me to give you a reminder as well.”  Sara moaned as I took control and opened her body to me.  She inhaled sharply as I grabbed her breasts and squeezed them hard through her bra.  

“I bet you’ve been enjoying knowing that you’re making me hard all week.  Now it’s my turn to get your blood pumping baby,” I whispered.  I squeezed Sara’s perky tits through her bra, yielding a low purr.  I unclasped the bra and slid it back off her shoulders as she let it and her blouse fall to the floor.  I continued to work her sexy tits with one hand as the other traced down her toned abs.  I slid my hand over the fabric of her skirt, feeling it stretching underneath me.  I pressed the fabric in as I reached between her legs.  I cupped my fingers against her pussy, rubbing her slit.  The purring turned into moaning.  I couldn’t help but imagine right now that my wife was rubbing her own pussy.  

“And now, it’s time for you to suffer a little bit for all that teasing, you little vixen,” I told Sara as I pulled my hands back up.  She protested slightly as I stopped rubbing her sexy body.  I put my hands on her face and pulled her in as I kissed her slowly but firmly.  I slipped my tongue inside her mouth and teased hers before retreating back into my own.  As I broke the kiss, I burned my gaze into her eyes and slipped my hands just slightly down to her shoulders as I pushed her down.  

Sara happily accepted my guidance, smiling and moaning as she slid down to her knees.  Her hands slipped under my arms and followed down my body before resting on my hips.  As Sara settled onto her knees, she slowly unzipped my slacks and reached in. She looked up at me with a smile as she found my cock already rock hard for her.  Keeping eye contact, I shed my suit coat and threw it to the chair against the wall.  I started undoing my tie and shirt as well.  I slipped the tie over my head and decided to put it around Sara’s neck.  She let me put it on her as she managed to maneuver my hard cock out of my slacks.  

With my tie hanging between her tits, Sara held eye contact as she leaned in with an open mouth and used her hand to guide my cock into her glossy lips.  Proceeding painfully slowly, she began to make my cock disappear in her mouth.  With just a bit more than the tip in her mouth, Sara began to lick the lollipop.  I could feel her tongue swirling around the head of my cock before giving it slow, long licks. Sara then slid her mouth further down the shaft before I felt the head hitting the back of her throat.  She didn’t gag, but held there for a moment before slowly backing off.  

I thought for a moment that she was finished.  “Oh no, honey, I’m not done with your mouth yet,” I told her with a smile.  

“Mmm, don’t worry sir, my mouth isn’t done with this fantastic cock either,” she replied as my cock cleared her lips with a slight pop.  She held it up with one hand, eyes still meeting mine as she dove down and took my balls in her mouth one at a time.  She twisted her head side to side as she took each, gently sucking me inside her lips then rolling her tongue around.  Once she felt she had given them enough attention, she let them out of her mouth and stuck her tongue out wide and flat before sliding it from the base of my shaft to the head.  

Sara looked amazing working my cock like that, and she felt so good.  I let out a low growl, and Sara repeated her licks, encouraged by the sound.  Several more times she licked from the base to the head, the last time taking the tip into her mouth and twisting her head around it.  After a few rotations around my head, Sara popped it out of her mouth.  “Now give me that cock like I know you want to baby.  I want you; I need you to grab my head and ram that cock down my throat.  Fuck my face, Trevor.”

I’m sure Sara could see my excitement, see how much her dirty talk worked me up and awoke animalistic lust inside me.  I gladly obliged her ‘request’ and took her head in my hands.  She gasped and smiled as she felt my hands holding the back of her head, meeting around her blonde ponytail pulled tight.  She looked up at me with an open mouth as she winked before I held her head and drove my cock in her warm, inviting mouth.  

I felt my cock hit the back of Sara’s mouth, but this time I pushed right through it, sliding down her throat.  I could feel her adjusting to me, taking every inch.  I gave her the shortest moment to get used to having me down her throat, but it seemed to me she didn’t need it.  She took my full cock like a pro, with no sound but the glugging sound as I filled her throat.  I quickly moved on to the full on face fucking.

One hand on the back of her head to push, the other wrapped around the ponytail to pull, I thrust deep inside Sara’s warm mouth again and again.  I started forcing her head up and down on my hard shaft.  The room began to fill with the sounds of my grunts and Sara’s glugging.  Her mouth started salivating, and I could see her spit covering my cock each time I pulled out.  I could feel my cock throbbing and knew I wouldn’t last much longer.  With all the pent up energy of the week though, it was a miracle I didn’t explode as soon as I entered her mouth.  

“I’m gonna cum so fucking hard, Sara,” I said breathlessly as I continued pumping in and out of her.  I pulled my cock out entirely, letting her gasp for air briefly.

“Yes baby, give it to me.  Pump me full of your hot cum,” she urged before taking a deep breath.  Her eyes turned back to my cock, ready for me to plunge it once again into her waiting lips.  Instead of bobbing her head this time, I held it steady as I began thrusting my hips.  She accepted my cock just as eagerly and willingly, and I could just barely make out her moans over the sound of her deep throating my cock.  My grunts grew to a fever as I got closer.  I could feel Sara’s spit covering my cock now and hanging from it.  I could only imagine that it was dripping onto her tits as well, but at the moment all I cared about was fucking her pretty face until I filled it with my load.  

As I felt myself going over the edge, I half yelled, “I’m cumming baby!”  I buried my cock in her throat and exploded.  I could feel her tongue under my cock as it throbbed and pumped shot after shot of my cum straight down her throat.  I could feel her throat contracting as she swallowed it.  As I slowed, her tongue moved around my cock, and as I released pressure she slowly slid back, sucking hard to get as much out of me as she could.  As I popped from her mouth, she held my spit covered cock and began smearing it on her breasts, spreading the evidence of her skill all over herself.  For the first time in a while, I remembered that Chelsea was watching all this.  While Sara’s head was down, I looked over at the shelf and winked, wondering if she was working up to an orgasm, coming down from one like I was, or maybe just maintaining for the moment.  Regardless, I knew what I wanted to do to Sara next,and hoped Chelsea would enjoy the next show.

When Sara was done slapping and smearing my cock into her tits and started slowly stroking it, I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up.  She moaned at being manhandled and having me continue to take control.  Once she was up on her feet, I turned her slightly and then shoved her backwards so she fell into a seated position on the couch.  She began rubbing her toned thighs up against each other as her hands grabbed at her naked skin from her waist to her head.  She was clearly worked up, and I was excited to see just how bad.  

I leaned over and grabbed her knees before pulling at them, thrusting her legs wide open for me.  The stretchy fabric of her skirt easily allowed me to open her up to me, and even slid up her legs a bit as I did.  I held her wide open as I knelt between her legs.  She moaned slightly and smiled as she realized what I was doing,  She reached down and pulled her skirt up, revealing her wet pussy to me as I started unbuttoning my shirt and throwing it behind me on the floor.  Topless, I slid my arms under each of Sara’s legs as I leaned in to work her.

Sara began pinching and pulling at one of her nipples as I lowered my head.  I could smell her sweetness as I approached, looking up at her.  She began to twitch as she could feel my breath on her wet slit.  It must have been agonizing.  She reached for my head, fingers raking my scalp before grasping for a handhold in my hair.  I could feel her eagerly pulling me in, but this was not to be rushed, not yet.  

I barely touched her with my tongue at first.  Close enough for sparks.  I was close enough but wouldn’t let her push me the rest of the way, instead making her buck her hips up to me and show me how desperate she was for this.  I obliged her finally in a firm push, pressing my fongue flat agross her slit, at the base, pausing, then slowly licking up the length to reach her clit.  I got painstakingly close to her clit, again being sure to breathe on the wet skin and send shivers through her body.  I could see goosebumps forming as the chill coursed inside her.  

After preparing her this way, now I would grant her the release she wanted.  I sped up slightly, eagerly licking at her in controlled, deliberate licks.  Her moans changed slightly from the pleading cries to uncontrollable expressions of satisfaction and anticipation - she was enjoying everything but still looked for the release that she needed so badly.  I knew it would be that much better if I exercised a little restraint, but I had plans to end up back inside her and didn’t want to delay that any longer than necessary.

I had to constantly remind myself not to rush too much.  In addition to enjoying her build up, I also needed to give myself time to recover before I could fuck her hot pussy.  She was already so wet, I couldn’t wait to get my cock deep inside her, but knew that I needed to.  After a few more licks tracing her lips and clit, Sara’s volume turned up as she half ordered, half begged me, “Fuck Trevor, I need you to make me cum so bad!”

I paused, driving her even more wild as I did the opposite of what she wanted, which was also the opposite of my initial desire to respond to such a request.  As she looked at me with a mix of frustration and desperation, I looked right back at her.  “That’s it baby, beg for it.  Tell me what you want, what you need.  I want to hear your dirty little thoughts.”

“I need you to lick that pussy, Trevor.”  I immediately responded, then slowed down and looked back up at her, making sure she understood that I wanted her to keep going.  “I need you to lick it and my clit and do whatever else it takes to make me cum.  OH FUCK!” My response to her interrupted her thought, but also drove her.  She quickly realized that the dirtier she talked, the more action she got.  She decided to put the metaphorical pedal to the metal.

“I need to cum so fucking bad baby.  OH MY GOD! That’s it Trevor, eat that fucking pussy.  Eat it like you’re starving.  FUCK YES RIGHT THERE!” I could quickly feel my resolve to drag this out fizzling.  There was no way I could resist her pleas right now.  I needed to make her cum as bad as she wanted to cum herself.  I looked up and she was tugging her hard nipples so far away from her tight, fit body that I could only imagine the extreme mix of pleasure and pain she was feeling.  For a split second I remembered my wife, that she was looking at Sara’s face right now, hearing her filthy talk, watching her tits stretch just like I was.  I could only imagine what was going through her head right now, but I hoped she wasn’t regretting encouraging this. Before I could worry anymore about it, another round of screaming brought me back to the here and now.

I knew she was not going to last much longer and I gave one last long lick over her pussy before concentrating my efforts on her clit. I felt around with the tip of my tongue, reaching to trace all over it repeatedly, as she had done with my cock earlier.  “Right there baby, I’m so fucking close!  I’m gonna cum so fucking hard all over your face baby, HOLY SHIT!” It was the last coherent thing that Sara said for several minutes.  I felt her hand grab my head, nails digging in as she clawed for grip and pulled me into her legs.  She desperately thrust me into her pussy, though I couldn’t tell if it was a conscious effort or just the result of every muscle in her body contracting at the same time.

Sara shook hard and made the entire couch quiver along with her.  The sound that came from her mouth was so high and loud, it was like the noise one makes when trying to break a glass.  If I had been thinking about anything other than the naked beauty in front of me, I might have mildly worried about the wall of glass behind her breaking.  I continued to lick, with every touch of her clit jolting her body, the hyper sensitivity of her clit in that moment making her jump like someone startled in a scary movie. I could feel her oozing out and tasted her, enjoying every bit of her.  Her screams slowly turned to moans, and those slowly turned to deep, heavy breaths.  

“Satisfied?” I asked, mostly joking.

“Never,” she replied with a wicked grin.  “That was fucking amazing, but now I just need more.”  She sat up and leaned forward, face closing with mine, as she reached her arm down between us and grabbed my cock.  I had been too busy to realize it, but as I felt her small warm hand wrap around my shaft, I found that I had fully recovered and was once again hard as a rock.  “Now I need that thick fucking cock to pound my pussy hard.”

I reached my hand around the side and back of her neck, exerting slight control as I pulled her in to me, kissing her hard and forcing my tongue into her willing mouth.  She moaned as she tasted herself on me and enjoyed her own flavor like I imagined she would.  I enjoyed her kiss for a few moments before I forced myself to break it. I pulled her up off the couch, taking her by my tie still around her neck, walking backwards and leading her back over to my desk.  Once we got there, I pressed my body up against hers.  

I found the clasp and zipper of her skirt’s waist and undid them.  With such a small waist, the skirt needed a little pull to get over her amazing ass.  I kicked my shoes off and began undoing my slacks to let them fall to the floor.  As I did this, Sara started removing her shoes as well, but I wagged my finger at her.  “Oh no, baby, I want you to leave those on while I fuck your brains out.”  Sara smiled and stepped back into them.  

I turned us slightly so that my back was to the windows, my bare back and ass to the city several dozen floors below us.  I wondered if there was any chance for someone to see what we were doing, but we were so far from any other building I doubted it.  Besides, it was hotter with the distant possibility of someone watching the two of us fucking like animals.  Well, someone other than who I already knew was watching.  With my back to the windows, Sara’s was to the desk, and the camera.  I knew my wife could see that amazing ass over the edge of my desk right now.

I kissed Sara again, lifting her light body up and sitting her on the edge.  I kissed her hard and deep as she spread her legs around my waist.  She reached between us and guided the throbbing head of my cock at her soaked cunt.  I bent my knees slightly to lower down for her, then as she guided me inside her I thrust back up and into her.  We both moaned as I slowly entered her, sliding inch after inch deep into her soaking pussy.  She looked up at me with a pleading expression.  She slightly bit the right half of her lower lip.  It’s too bad Chelsea couldn’t see that look.  I didn’t know if it was intentional, but it was everything I needed to send me into overdrive.

I kissed her hard one last time then I grabbed the tie near her collarbone, pushing her so she lay back on the smooth wooden desk, but controlling her descent by means of the tie.  Sara’s hands grabbed hold of my arm, helping to hold her body steady as I let her down.  Soon she was flat on her back, looking up at me with her legs spread, body laid out for me, and almost as importantly, laid out in full view for my wife as well.  From where the camera was, Chelsea’s view would have had her looking at the top of Sara’s head, down her body, and looking full frontal at me between Sara’s legs as they wrapped around me.  

BestMadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BestMadam

I slowly started to move back and forth, with the friction holding Sara in place as my cock slid in and out of her.  She moaned and slowly arched her back, and I began to move my hands around the amazing body spread before me.  I gave a light swing and tapped her left breast with my right hand before I grabbed both at the same time and squeezed them hard.  Sara gasped then took a deep breath in.  I felt like she was definitely interested in more of the rough side as she reacted by trying to bounce more on my cock.  I began to thrust more and more, continuing to play with her tits.  She moved her hands through her hair, then down her body to cover my hands for a moment.  Soon she abandoned that position, with one hand reaching for her clit to rub it while I fucked her, the other grabbing the edge of the desk between us, trying to pull herself down onto my cock.  

I let go of her tits and slid my hands to her waist.  I could feel my palms pressed against her pelvic bones, having the position to tug and really lay into her pussy hard.  I pulled my cock nearly out of her, then with the grip on her waist I held her steady on the desk as I slammed hard and bottomed out deep inside her.  I grinned broadly as Sara screamed at the unexpected sensation and her chest shot up into the air when her back arched to take my shaft.  “FUUUUUUUCK!” Sara let out as she recovered from the shock.  “That monster feels so fucking good inside me, Trevor,” she said as she began to squirm on my cock.  

I began to fuck her, keeping a moderate pace but still giving hard, bottoming thrusts each time I drove into her.  Sara was moaning constantly again, occasionally spiking with a louder tone when my cock hit just right inside her.  I reached around behind her spread legs and spanked her sexy ass before grabbing it in my hand.  She gave me a louder moan to let me know she liked it and looked up at me as I towered over her.  I held her in position with one hip and the other ass while I fucked her a little faster.  

I returned to her firm, petite tits as they bounced up and down from the increased pounding.  With my other hand still on her ass, I squeezed her tits hard, taking her nipple between my fingers and pinching it, tugging slightly as I had just seen her do on the couch. “That’s it baby,” Sara said breathlessly, “get rough with me.  I want you to use my body hard like I know you can.”

I gave her tit another slap and grabbed the tie that lay flat on her chest between her tits.  I pulled hard on it, tugging pressure on her neck.  I spanked her hot ass again and pushed her leg back up towards her head so I could grab that sexy butt and pin her down on the desk.  “Cum for me you little slut,” I commanded her as I laid into her harder and harder.  “I want to feel that hot little cunt twitching and cumming all over my cock.”  She grabbed onto her upstretched leg with one hand while the other began to furiously slide back and forth over her clit.  

Her mouth hung open as the moans turned to screams between short breaths.  She looked up at me with her brow frumpled as she became overloaded.  Her gaze turned down to look at her pussy being pounded by my cock while she worked her clit.  “NGGGHHH…. OH FUCK… OHIMGONNACUM…. OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!” She screamed before throwing her head back down on the desk with a thud.  Her back arched up so far that nothing between the crown of her head and the tailbone was on the desk. She would hold steady for a few moments before some invisible force twisted her in another direction and she repeated this cycle a few times before the orgasm finally subsided and she was able to lay down on the desk again.  

“Holy fuck, Trevor,” Sara finally said breathlessly.  

“You’re not so bad yourself, sexy.”

“How the fuck did you not cum?” she asked.

“No idea.”

“I think I’m hurt,” she said with a smile. “Do you ever have this problem not cumming with your lovely wife?”

I chuckled slightly, “No, but then again, I don’t think Chelsea has ever sucked my cock and then tried having me pound her.”

“Is it my smaller tits?” she joked.   She squeezed them playfully as she continued talking.  “I thought for sure even with smaller tits my dirty talk would get you.”  She began rotating her hips, sliding my cock around inside her.  I groaned in response to the sensation.  “At least I can still get some reaction out of you.  I thought I might make you empty your cock inside me when I told you to get rough with me.”

“That WAS really sexy…”

“I could tell you thought so when you slapped my tits and ass.  Mmm, you know how much I love it when you man handle me. Probably as much as you loved getting to call me your little slut.  But maybe you want me to talk about Chelsea?  Maybe I need to tell you to fuck me harder than you’d ever fuck her, fuck me like you want to punish me.”

“I’ve been punishing her all week for your teasing, fucking her for all the times this week you’ve frustrated me.  Trust me, I think she enjoyed it.”

“I don’t care what it takes Trevor, I am going to make the whole week up to you and make you cum hard for me tonight.  I want you to call me all the filthy names you could never call your amazing wife.”

“Hmm, I don’t think I’ve been calling her a slut and a whore while I’ve been fucking her for you this week…”

“That’s a good place to start.  I want you to really own me, maybe do something to me that you wouldn’t even think about letting your wife know about?”

I paused and considered the delivery of the news that my wife WAS watching.  I decided that Sara was likely to be more turned on by the news than anything else.  “Well, that would be pretty hard with her watching…”

Sara was shocked at first and began looking furiously around the room for someone else.  She was wondering if it was possible that in her passion she had somehow missed on a person being in here the entire time.  She knew the door was closed and had been locked.  When she cleared the room and looked at me with a quizzical gaze, I pointed up to my phone, on the shelf and looking down on her.  

“That’s your ‘punishment’ for my wife taking the poundings that have been building all week.  Not that she minded, of course, but I thought it was only fair that she get to watch me unloading all that energy on you.”

Sara’s shock quickly wore off and became arousal.  She looked up at the camera, making imaginary eye contact with my wife. “You dirty little slut… did you like watching your husband own me?  What was your favorite part?  Was it watching him manhandle me?” Sara began touching herself, my cock still inside her pussy.  She grinded her pussy down on my cock as she continued.  “Maybe you liked when he face fucked me and I took every last inch of that cock.  I can’t imagine it was when he made me cum hard all over his handsome face, but I know how much I loved that.  I hope you enjoy the taste when he kisses you tonight, I know I did.”  

With that, Sara showed her incredible body control.  She straightened her legs up into the air and twisted until her feet were on the floor, without letting my cock out of her pussy.  Now she steadied her feet with a wide stance, still in her heels, bent over the desk with her ass high for me.  She arched her back, propping herself up on her elbows as she continued to look up at the phone.  “That was my favorite part so far, but I’m going to enjoy it so much more when I make your husband fuck me like the dirty little whore that I am and give me even more of his cum.”  Sara began to twerk on my cock, rocking her ass with hardly any other motion in her body as I felt her pussy grabbing my cock in waves.  It was one of the most amazing things I had ever felt.  

“Now, Trevor, I want you to show me how hard you fucked your wife this week thinking about me.  I want you to pound that pussy every bit as hard.  Then I want you to call me all the names you didn’t call your wife, and fuck me even harder than you dared to fuck her.”  She looked back over her shoulder and spanked her own ass for me.  “Go ahead, baby.  Give it to me.  We both want to find out just how hard you can fuck…”

A part of me wondered if she had gone too far, if she took something that my wife thought was sexy but ended up upsetting Chelsea instead.  I worried just for a moment before convincing myself that what was done was done, and if she was in fact upset, that I didn’t know it and thought she wanted me to keep going.  Either way, the die was cast, and I was going to drill Sara and later worry whether it was the best or worst thing Chelsea had ever seen.

I reached up and grabbed Sara’s ponytail.  She moaned for me and pushed back against my cock before I even pulled her towards me.  As I started to pull her towards me, her back arched more, and she naturally came up off the desk some.  She repositioned her arms to grab the edges of the desk to either side, steadying herself for what she hoped to be a furious pounding.  I held Sara so her face and tits were wide open to the camera.  I looked up at my wife and smiled as our earlier plan turned out more amazingly than we ever could have imagined.  I hoped she would be as happy with the outcome as I was.  I gave Sara a stinging spank on her sexy ass and we were off to the races.

“Fuck yes, Trevor, spank me, get rough with your dirty little slut!” Sara yelled, more to my wife on the other end of the video than to me.  I could tell she was looking at the camera, putting on a show, and could only imagine the faces she was making for my wife.  I gripped Sara’s smooth, round butt tight, digging my fingers into the muscle as I pinned her tight and began to drill her.  I felt Sara’s body respond to the pleasure, adjusting and trying to work my cock to just the right spot.  

Sara used her grip on the desk, pushing herself back in to me.  She worked hard to get every last bit of my cock deep inside her tight fuck hole.  She felt amazing, and from her sounds and motion, the feeling was mutual.  Her pussy still felt so tight around my cock, even though it was flooded from two massive orgasms.  It made my cock slide so easily despite her tightness.  When I was moving slower, I could feel her muscles grabbing me and knew Sara spent time working on her kegels along with the rest of her toned, sexy body.

I reached back and spanked her hot ass again, making a nice loud clap resonate through the room, followed by a grunting scream of pleasure from Sara.  I hoped both sounds made it through the video connection.  “Fuck, that tight little pussy feels so fucking good. Keep working that thick fucking cock, you little whore.”  Sara moaned at the dirty language.  I pulled tighter on her hair and pounded into her harder.  I heard a wicked, muffled chuckle come from her mouth, no doubt relishing in the thought that she was being fucked senseless while my wife was watching her.  

“I wish you were right here, Chelsea.  I wish you were sitting on this desk right in front of me with your legs spread wide,” Sara said in between moans.  I spanked her hard and drilled her so forcefully the desk creaked under the pressure but held.  Sara resumed her performance for the audience, appearing to look right in the camera.  She took one hand and reached up to her tits, rubbing them, pinching and pulling her hard nipples like she had before.  “I wish you were here so I could eat out that sweet pussy of yours and give you just a hint of the pleasure that your husband is giving me.  It’s the least I could do for letting him wreck me with his beautiful cock.”

Again I spanked her hot, round ass hard.  It was a shame my wife couldn’t see from her angle that there was a great outline of my hand on Sara’s perfect ass.  

I pulled back on Sara’s hair, pulling her higher off the table so she her back arched almost upright, but her body was still bent at the waist for me.  From here Chelsea could probably see over the desk to see between Sara’s legs, but I knew she had a great view of Sara’s chest with her arched back pressing her tits out while she played rough with them.  She screamed in pleasure again, loving the feeling of her hair being pulled, being manhandled by someone’s husband.  I spanked her ass hard again, getting one last scream in before the furious fucking I hoped would drive the insatiable Sara over the edge.  

I took my hand out of her hair and wrapped it around her throat, holding her upright and still able to push her down into my cock.  My other hand grabbed her hip, holding so tight that the fingers dug into the flesh as I thrust hard and deep.  Sara was half way over the edge and I had barely increased my pace.  The feeling of me controlling her amazing body was about to get amplified.  

I used my hand on her hip to slam her ass back into me, timed with each thrust, sending jolts through both our bodies with the collision.  Sara continued to fondle her breasts, and now dove for her pussy with her other hand.  She furiously began to rub her clit as she had when she was on her back.  I grunted and continued my onslaught on her soaked cunt and continued pounding as her screams heralded yet another orgasm.  Thankfully my endurance was assisted by how well she sucked me dry before we started, otherwise I probably wouldn’t have lasted through the first rough, let alone two.  

Sara screamed and tensed as she was once again rocked by a powerful orgasm.  Her head fell back as she screamed at the ceiling. I felt her explode and send a stream of juices down our legs.  The increase in strength was met by a decrease in length, as she quickly ran out of energy. Sara’s body went limp in my arms, and I held her up as I turned her body and let her fall forward over the armless edge of the couch, barely able to prop herself up.  She was face down, and from behind her, I pushed her knees forward so they were under her hips.  Her lower legs and still heeled feet were dangling over the edge while she was ass up for me at the perfect height.  

“Mmmm, so you’re not done with me yet?”  Came the weak moan from Sara.  I spanked her hard, getting another moan as a reply.  

“I haven’t cum again, have I, slut?” was all I gave in reply.

“Then get to it, stud,” she challenged me. “Fuck my pussy raw and cum for me.”

I spanked her ass hard, this time on the side facing the camera.  We were positioned so that Chelsea had a side view of the action now.  Sara’s face was pressed against the seat of the leather couch, facing the camera as well.  Her chest was heaving with heavy breaths as she recovered.  I stepped up between her legs and lined my cock back up with her pussy.  She was still dripping, and as soon as I had the head in, it was effortless to grab her hips and slide every last inch inside her.  “Fuck, I think you feel even bigger from this position, baby.  I hope you fuck your hot wife like this.”

I spanked her hard again on the same ass cheek, hoping that now Chelsea could see the hand print.  “We’re in the office, Sara.  Why don’t you call me ‘sir’,”  I said as I continued to drive her forward into the couch.  

I could just barely see Sara biting her lip again at the comment.  “Mmm, yes sir!  I’ll call you whatever you want just so long as you keep fucking me like this, sir!”

“You love it, don’t you, you little whore?  You love having your supervisor taking your sexy little body and owning it hard,”  I said as I picked up the pace.  The addition of even dirtier talk was really driving me now.  I knew this would do it, and that I would cum insanely hard from this incredible fuck session.

“Fuck, yes!  I love it when you fuck my hot pussy.  I need your big cock filling me up!  Fuck me harder!”  she moaned, barely recovered from the last round.  I reached up and grabbed Sara’s arms, pulling them straight back.  I used them like reigns to control her, pulling her straight back into me so that every ounce of force slammed right into her hot, wet pussy.  Now her energy returned, she began to scream more, and her body began to react by trying to bounce on my cock.  

I slammed deep inside Sara’s amazing pussy a few more times, leading to a whimpering moan from the continuing use of her well fucked pussy.  I paused, and felt her grinding, rotating her hips like she was giving me a lap dance horizontally.  “That’s it, keep working for that cock you little slut,” I told her as I reached forward.  I let her hands go for a moment, which she used to grab her butt cheeks and spread them for me as she continued to grind on my cock.  I reached up, grabbing my tie from around her neck and pulling it over her head.  I ran my fingers through her hair briefly, just barely grabbing the blonde ponytail and tugging it.  

“Mmm, please, sir,” she said as I grabbed her hands again.  

“Please, what?”  I replied as she emphatically griound on me.

“Please finish me, I need you to fuck my pussy hard and cum for me, sir,” she pleaded.  Behind her back, I slipped her wrists through the neck hole of the tie in opposite directions.  I pushed her hands until they reached the other arm’s elbow.  Sara’s response was simply to moan and grind.  I had guessed that she would like this idea.  With her forearms together making a bar across her back, I wrapped the tie around several times to make myself a nice handle.  I wanted to have a free hand while I finished her off.  

“Be careful what you wish for, you hot little cum slut,” I told her as I stood back upright behind her.  She let out a slow moan, then a louder one as I slapped her already red ass on the camera side.  ‘Now, for the grande finale,’ I thought to myself as I resumed. Gripping her forearms tight and pulling her shoulders up off the couch, I began to pump in and out as hard as I had all night.  The impact from fucking her with her arms like this was harder than when I had fucked her against the desk.  

My muscles tried to send signals to my brain that they were tiring, but the animalistic urges pushed those sensations down, hiding them while the primal instinct to fuck this sexy woman was all I could think about.  I could feel my balls slapping against her clit, swinging hard in the deep fucking.  I loved the feedback reminding me how hard I was fucking her.

Sara became lost in the moment as well.  “Oh yes, Fuck me Trevor!  Sir!  I need you to fuck my tight pussy! OH!” I could have been fucking her for seconds or hours.  I couldn’t possibly think straight enough to know.  All I knew was that the familiar sensation began to build inside me, and that the combination of Sara’s amazing body and sexy, dirty mind were about to make me cum as hard as I ever had before, which was quite a lot to say after the previous weekend.  There was just something about how much naughtier it was fucking Sara without Chelsea here in person, without looking to her for approval each time, but almost like I was making Chelsea watch me enjoying another woman fully.  It was so dirty, and so incredible.  I could feel it taking over.  “Oh fuck, Sara, Oh fuck, I’m going to cum so hard!”

“Oh fuck, that’s so hot!  Give it to me, I need it.  I want you to cum all over your slut’s body and mark me as yours! Oh my god!”  She screamed as yet another orgasm struck her deep at the same time I could feel my cock throbbing inside her.  I slipped my cock from her amazing pussy, pulling her up and half throwing her into a seated position on the couch. I leaned in close, cock near her face as I stroked furiously.  “Yes baby, that’s it, give it to me,” Sara begged as she looked up at me, then opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out.  

Behind her back, she wiggled her hands free of the loose tie.  She licked her lips, moaned, and said, “Cover your dirty little whore with your hot load… sir,” before once again opening her mouth.  With her hands free she reached up and grabbed my cock from me, taking over stroking duties.  There was no way I could hold back any longer.  The scene of this beautiful woman looking up at me, her amazing body glistening from marathon sex, begging for my cum, was more than enough to make me explode.  

The first shot fell across her face, some landing in her mouth with the rest falling across her cheek and down her neck.  Sara savored the taste, moaning as she continued to stroke.  She aimed my cum all over her sexy body, next shooting several loads on her tits, which she rubbed in.  More fell down her body, and she closed her eyes slightly, moaning and enjoying the sensation of my hot cum falling on her like someone feeling the hot shower on a cold day.  

As the spurts slowed, Sara returned my cock to her mouth, where it all started today.  She first licked, then popped it in her mouth, looking up at me as she slowly took every last bit of my softening shaft.  

When she was satisfied that I was satisfied, Sara got up without saying a word and walked across to where my phone had been showing my wife our every wild indiscretion.  Exhausted, I dropped down to the couch, sitting, looking right at Sara.  She looked right at the camera, waved and blew a kiss to Chelsea.  “Thanks for letting him fuck me, I really did mean it when I said I wish you could have been here.”  She paused, thinking about it and smiling.  Sara scraped the cum off her cheek and neck with her finger and pushed it into her mouth, suckking her finger clean as she popped it out of her sexy lips.  “But I guess at the same time, I’m glad I didn’t have to share him,” she said with a devious smile before shutting the phone off without allowing anyone else to speak.  

“You didn’t have to do that,” I protested, with not much strength behind it.  She crossed the room back to stand in front of me on the couch in all her naked glory.

“I know, but I still wanted a moment with you to myself before this ends,” she said, straddling me.  “I also wanted to kiss you, really kiss you.  I know it sounds weird after just having your wife watch us fuck, but I felt funny about kissing you like that in front of her,” she said as she leaned in.  I reached one hand to her bare ass to hold her to me, the other slid around the back of her neck and pulled her face to mine.  We kissed hard and deep, tongues sliding slowly and passionately against each other.  

We kissed like that for several minutes before reluctantly breaking it.  We paused with our foreheads pressed together before I broke the silence.  “I know what you mean.  Today was just amazing, Sara.”

“It really was, which is why I hope that Chelsea doesn’t regret letting you do this.  I hope we can continue to be together, even if that only means when Chelsea is around.”  She kissed my forehead and giggled a little.  “Though I wasn’t kidding when I said that I enjoyed not having to share you.”  

I chuckled with her, and turned my head up to meet her lips again.  It was a shorter, slower kiss.  This time she broke it.  She sat up straight, putting her hands on my chest and pushing herself off me playfully.  “That’s enough!  Now get back to Chelsea before you get in trouble!”  We giggled as we moved around the room, gathering clothes that had been strewn wide.  I wished we had a shower in the building, but realized I would have to go home like this to Chelsea, not knowing how she would feel about me coming home sweaty and reeking of sex with another woman.  

As we finished throwing our clothes back on, we exchanged several flirty glances, parts of us still taken by the events of the day. When we were presentable, or at least reasonably presentable, we walked out together and I walked her to her car.  We played it cool outside the office, with nothing like hand holding or kisses.  If anyone ever saw us, everything would fall apart.  We could do anything we wanted behind closed doors, but in public we could never look like anything more than friendly coworkers and we knew it.  I waved as she started her car and drove off while I walked back to mine.  

I got behind the wheel and started driving home, and now was reminded of the things I should have worried about but didn’t. Chelsea told me to fuck one of their faces, or bend them over and rail them.  I had no idea what she would think about the marathon sex we had, that I went down on Sara, or that I fucked her through four orgasms, not including my own.  Worry nagged at me a bit for the entire drive home.  

I pulled up in the driveway and felt my phone buzz.  I took my phone out and opened the text message.  It was a picture of Sara from the neck down, naked in the shower.  If she was going to start doing things like this, we were going to have to get snapchat, for both of our safety.  In the shower, she had one leg up, with the hand not holding her phone touching her pussy.  The text read:

I know I shouldn’t be able to play with myself… hell, I can barely walk, but after that fucking I can’t help but need more when I think about you.  :*

My cock twitched.  I knew if this became more of a relationship than ‘meaningless’ sex, I was likely to be in big trouble.  I worried how much of this house of cards I was lucky to have would crumble.  Chelsea might disapprove, Sara might get too ambitious about how much she wanted, and we didn’t even have Kayla in this new paradigm yet.  There was so much to gain, but so much to lose as well.  The first step was to find out how Chelsea felt about today.  I could have called on the way home to find out, but I was too nervous.  It probably would have saved me some time if she wanted me out of the house as work was closer to hotels than we were in the suburbs, but it was too late now.  I was home and walking into the unknown.  

To be continued…

 

Published 
Written by sprhr2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments