Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reaching

"A work gathering turns into my wildest dream"

25
10 Comments 10
19.9k Views 19.9k
8.9k words 8.9k words

The party was going well as usual.  I had thrown maybe half a dozen of these at this point.  The first few were awkward, because no one knows what to expect from a party with your coworkers, and you also don’t want to be judged.  Each time though, the people who came enjoyed themselves, the word spread, and more people would come to the next event.  Tonight I guessed about 25 or 30 people showed up, so it was pretty bumping and hard to be sure I even knew who all was in my house.  

My wife Chelsea and I were both wandering through making sure people were enjoying themselves..  Occasionally we would meet back up and socialize together for a bit, as well as checking in on anything that needed attention like a shortage of drinks or cups.  As the guests started thinning, we would see more of each other, taking a minute here and there to do the bare minimum cleanup necessary tonight before we could go to bed.

Finally we thought everyone was gone.  Chelsea asked me to take out the trash bags that had the used cups to avoid attracting ants in the house while she headed upstairs to get ready for bed.  I took the bags through the side door, deposited them in the barrels, and made my way back inside, looking forward to getting to bed.  I threw the parties because we enjoyed the interaction and I think work had been a lot more enjoyable since we started having them.  That being said, they were still a little bit of a drain to host, and the rest on the back end was most welcome.  

I was surprised to come back inside and find my wife coming back down the stairs towards me.  Chelsea had a somewhat stunned look on her face.  Not at all frightened, but definitely in a little bit of shock.  

 “Chelsea, is everything alright honey?” I asked.

 “No, I mean yeah.  I… It’s… I’m… ummm… I just… ” Chelsea stumbled through several attempts to communicate, but she wasn’t able to get the train moving at all.  

 “Chels, slow down.  Did you see something?”

 “Yes”

 “Ok… what is it?”

 “Some people… some guests are still here,” she managed, and I started getting a little closer to getting the story.  

 “Ok, who is it?  Are they ok?” I asked.

 Chelsea’s eyes flared wide a little, clearly triggering her remembering something of what she saw.  “Oh, they are very ok... “ she said.  

 “Who is it?” I repeated.

 “It’s Kayla, and I think Sara.”  

 “You think?  What do you mean?”

 “Well… I could really only see Kayla’s face.  They were… umm… they were enjoying themselves.”

 “Like they were making out?”

 “And then some,” Chelsea explained.  “Kayla’s tank top was pulled down, and the girl I thought was Sara had her face buried in her breasts, and her hand was between her legs.  Kayla’s legs were spread, with her jeans loose, and I’m pretty sure Sara was pumping her fingers in and out of Kayla’s pussy.”

 I’m pretty sure my mouth was gaping at this point.  “Chels, I’m so sorry babe.  I will go take care of this.”

 Chelsea’s face softened after I apologized.  “No, don’t apologize.  It’s, umm, it’s fine.  It was actually kinda hot, now that I think about it.”  Chelsea’s eyes had trailed off, staring off into space as she was reliving what she saw earlier.  Her body shuddered slightly, and she subconsciously bit her lower lip slightly.  My wife and I were never what you would call prude, but this was nothing we had ever talked about, and nothing I had ever imagined us discussing until just now seeing that my wife apparently enjoyed seeing two women pleasuring each other.  

 “Wow… I guess I still need to go let them know that the party is over.”

 “Well, um, since we’re kinda in an interesting position here…” Chelsea started, her sentence trailing off without actually saying where it was going.

 “Yes?  What are you thinking?”

 “I never thought I would be turned on seeing two women, but I really am.  What if we asked them if we could watch?”

 Now I knew my mouth was wide open.  I couldn’t believe that I might get to see not only Kayla’s naked body tonight, but maybe Sara too, two of the sexiest ladies that we knew.  I just didn’t want to seem too eager to my wife and make her feel like I’ve been looking for extra-marital sex.  “Really?  I can’t believe we’re talking about this, but if you’re interested honey, I’m willing to try it too.”  I knew my wife could probably see right through me, but I wanted my words to at least sound like I needed her to convince me to watch Kayla and Sara making out.

I led the way up the stairs, holding hands with Chelsea now.  Now we could hear some gentle moans, probably from Kayla if Sara was still the one pleasuring.  We approached the door, and tried to make a little noise so as to not shock them, even though it was our house.  After I cleared my throat, I could hear a little scurrying going on in the room.  Chelsea and I were waiting just outside the slightly ajar door as Sara and Kayla swung it open and appeared.  The were startled at first that we were standing there waiting.  

Sara was wiping her lips and trying to hide her other hand, presumably the one that had been inside Kayla.  Kayla was fluffing her short, straight, light brown hair a bit, apparently worried that it was a little disheveled.  In her concern for her hair, she had apparently missed the fact that one of her round C-cup breasts was hanging out of her tank top still.  She had managed to get it back inside the lacy, black bra and throw her summer jacket back on, but the bra and breast was still outside the shirt and the jacket was open.  

Sara began to play the situation off like nothing happened.  “Oh, hey you two!  We had just been talking and lost track of the time.  We didn’t realize the party was over!”  Kayla nodded, playing along with Sara’s story.  I was trying to figure out how to bring up that we knew what was really happening when my wife solved the problem.  Chelsea reached out and grabbed the neckline of Kayla’s top, tugging it so that it once again enveloped her lovely breasts.  As sad as Chelsea and I were to see her breast disappear, we both hoped it would lead to seeing even more.  

Kayla’s face went red and Sara froze, composed herself, and began with a new story.  “Let me explain,” was all she got out before my wife smiled politely, making sure that both ladies knew that we weren’t offended.  

“There’s no need to apologize or explain yourselves.  Honestly, I saw you both a few minutes earlier and it was really sexy for me to watch you two together.” Chelsea continued.  

I stepped in. “I know this may seem really awkward, but Chelsea and I talked about it.  If you guys would be ok with it, what would you two say to letting us watch?”  

Sara raised an eyebrow at the offer, clearly interested as a smirk crept up from the corner of her smile.  Kayla was apprehensive, still seemingly in shock from getting caught, and shortly thereafter getting propositioned for a couple to watch her with another woman.  

Before giving her answer - though it made her position on the issue clear - Sara turned to Kayla, her toned arm sliding across Kayla’s waist through her shirt.  Sara caressed Kayla’s skin as her arm wrapped around her and pulled Kayla’s hip between Sara’s legs.  Sara leaned in close, her nose brushing Kayla’s short, light brown hair behind her ear as she whispered, “What do you say, Kayla?  Care to resume our fun with an audience?”

Kayla clearly melted at Sara’s touch, tone, and the feeling of her hot breath on Kayla’s skin.  “Yesss…” she half muttered, half moaned.  Sara moaned slightly in reply, putting her hands on Kayla’s hips and gently pushing her back, guiding her back to the guest bed where my wife had just seen them together. “Actually, ladies, I think we would all be a little more comfortable with the extra space in our bedroom,” Chelsea chimed in.  Sara paused and both girls smiled before turning to follow us.  A few steps down the hall, I opened the door to our bedroom and stepped aside to let the ladies in.  As she walked in the room, Sara looked back over her shoulder, extending her finger and curling it, beckoning Kayla to follow her.  

As they approached the bed, Sara guided Kayla down to sit on the bed once again.  Kayla sat with her knees together, but Sara quickly slid her hands between them and parted them.  As her legs spread, We could begin to see the beginning of a wet patch in Kayla’s jeans, showing just how far Sara had gone with her.  

As Sara was moving Kayla around, Chelsea and I positioned ourselves.  We had a large chair in the room that faced the side of the bed, which luckily was the perfect vantage point for the show that we were about to witness.  We sat on the down, Chelsea straddling one of my legs, and I put my right arm around my wife’s shoulder.  She put her left hand on my thigh, and her right on her own.  I could see Chelsea’s hand sliding up and down her thigh through her tight black slacks, clearly the anticipation was building and she needed some touching.  We both watched Sara closely as she began to strip Kayla once again.

“This time,” Sara said as she quickly tugged Kayla’s jacket off, “no need for us to stay half dressed for a quick cover up.”  Sara pulled up on Kayla’s tank top, and Kayla’s arms went straight up, following the motion.  Sara easily got the low cut top over Kayla’s head, but didn’t pull it over her arms.  Instead, Sara pulled down, making Kayla rotate her arms behind her, leaving them pulled back and somewhat tied together by the stretchy shirt.  We were all treated to the view of Kayla’s C cups on display as her shoulders went back and perked her breasts up in the black lace bra.  Kayla sat in just her jeans and bra as Sara pulled the shirt the rest of the way down Kayla’s arms.  Sara, likely for our benefit, did so only bending at the waist with her back to us, so that she showed off her amazing ass, in view right next to Kayla’s sexy tits.

The whole scene was already moving Chelsea.  I felt her hand tighten on my thigh and slowly move up it towards my cock, which was rapidly hardening in my jeans.  With my arm around her shoulders, I reached down and grabbed her breast, squeezing it through her denim top before opening it up.  I continued working her breasts through the white shirt she wore underneath.  Chelsea shifted her weight, grinding herself on my thigh.  She moaned at the attention, and the sound caused Sara to look back towards us.  “Well, I can’t let you guys get ahead of the show,” she said as she crouched down next to Kayla’s breasts.  She slid one of the bra straps off Kayla’s shoulder and slid down Kayla’s chest until her hand reached inside the bra and pulled Kayla’s tit from it.  Kayla’s round, perfect breasts stood up amazingly for their size, and her hard nipples shot out even further from the excitement.  Her tits were amazing, begging for attention that Sara was all too happy to give them.  Sara kissed Kayla slowly before breaking the kiss and diving down to take Kayla’s breast in her mouth.  

Kayla gasped, and I could swear that hearing that sound made Chelsea shudder.  Chelsea’s hand shot to my cock, and she leaned her back slightly to me to allow me better access to her own breasts.  Chelsea shed her denim top and I reached my hand inside her t shirt and bra as well.  I tried using my hands on Chelsea’s breasts to mimic what Sara’s mouth was doing to Kayla.  It was driving Chelsea wild.  I found myself struggling to pay attention to both insanely sexy scenes, my wife having the foreplay of her life, and two of our friends passionately going at it.  

I reached down between Chelsea’s legs and began rubbing her through her slacks.  Her moans grew louder and louder.  Sara was sucking on Kayla’s breast while she reached behind Kayla, undid the bra, and let it fall to the floor.  Sara took both hands and pressed Kayla’s breasts together, putting them on display naked for the two of us.  Sara then dove back to the breasts, having one in her hand, one in her mouth.  “Yes, yes, Sara, fuck you feel so good baby,” Kayla moaned as Sara continued to work her.  But Sara was just getting started.  Sara’s free hand trailed down to Kayla’s spread legs and slowly slid up them towards her pussy.  Chelsea was at a fever pitch.  Her back was arching more and more.  Clearly she was getting close to cumming and she was still fully clothed.  Through it all, Chelsea never took her eyes off Sara and Kayla though.  

“And you taste amazing, Kayla.  I just can’t wait to see what your hot little pussy tastes like when you’re wet for me like this,” Sara threw in, further increasing Kayla’s excitement.  Sara undid Kayla’s jeans and helped her slide them off impossibly quick for how tight they were.

Once she had Kayla’s pants off, Sara gently pulled Kayla’s thong, sliding it to the side.  “Oh god yes, please please please please please,” Kayla pleaded as she waited for Sara to enter her.  Chelsea’s hand was on top of my cock through my jeans, fingers wrapped slightly outlining the shaft as she slid her hands up and down my length.  Then everything seemed to happen together.  We could see Sara’s fingers positioned just outside Kayla’s dripping wet pussy, then a moment later they disappeared inside of her.  I couldn’t tell who was more excited about this because Kayla and Chelsea both let out simultaneous screams.  I think Sara moaned, but it was so hard to hear over the other two.  Kayla’s head flew back, mouth gaping as Sara penetrated, then started thrusting in and out.  Chelsea’s body was so arched that she was only supported by her upper back against my shoulder and her feet on the ground.  She was rigid and shaking as she went through one of the most powerful orgasms I’d ever seen her experience.  

It took Chelsea a while to come down from her orgasm.  She was still breathing so hard her chest was heaving as she dropped herself to the floor, kneeling between my legs and pulling my cock out.  She hungrily lowered her head down onto it, taking the head into her mouth and sucking, rolling her tongue around the lip of my helmet.  She moaned slightly, seeming to enjoy giving me head more than she ever had before.  I bent over, sliding my hands down her back to grab the waist of her shirt and pull it up over her head.  

As her head and arms came loose, she grabbed my cock again and stroked the shaft slowly.  “I love you so much Trevor,” she said, “this is so amazing.” With that, she lowered her head again.  She knelt low so that she could look up at me as she sucked me off.  I ran my fingers through her short brown hair, pulling it back before holding it together at the back of her head.  I held her head, pushing my cock deeper into her mouth with a gentle pressure on the back of her head.  Chelsea moaned as I controlled her head, eagerly taking every last rock hard inch that I gave her.  

Chelsea and I weren’t the only ones enjoying this blow job.  As I peeked up, Sara and Kayla were both watching my cock disappear inside my wife’s mouth.  Kayla was getting so close now, her breaths short and ragged, screams getting louder.  I could see Sara getting rougher with Kayla, pinching her hard nipples.  Kayla reached out, clumsily grabbing Sara’s A-cup breasts through her racer back tank top, but clumsy or not Sara clearly loved the attention as she started moaning.  Both ladies’ eyes were locked on my cock as Sara popped her head up.  Her finger frantically pumped in and out of Kayla’s cunt as she moaned and whispered in Kayla’s ear, “that’s it baby, give me that sweet cum all over my fingers.  Cum for me Kayla!”

Kayla’s body shuddered, pushing up against Sara’s hand and pressing Sara’s small fingers as deep inside as they can reach.  Kayla’s back arched, throwing her breasts up high in the air, and Sara obliged them by once again sucking them, licking Kayla’s erect nipples through the deep orgasm.  Kayla collapsed on to the bed, with Sara’s toned body holding her up and gently letting her down as she caught her breath.  Sara licked her fingers in front of Kayla, showing her how much she enjoyed making Kayla cum.  As Kayla started recovering, she waved Sara to go back to paying attention to Chelsea and Me. Sara came closer, kneeling behind my wife, seeing how wet my wife’s jeans were.  Chills went through my wife’s body, and I felt her moan on my cock as Sara’s hands slid up Chelsea’s back from her waist to her shoulders.  “It looks like you’ve made quite a mess over here… maybe we should get these dirty clothes off you,” Sara suggested.  I could see in my wife’s face that she was getting even more turned on at Sara’s attention, and I nodded to Sara that she could do just that.   Sara reached around my wife’s waist, undoing her slacks and carefully sliding them down her legs.  Chelsea’s light gray thong was revealed as she wiggled, helping Sara remove her soaked fabric.  

With my wife now only wearing a thong and bra, Sara knelt behind her, bodies pressed against each other.  Sara’s hands reached around Chelsea’s body, her legs, her pussy, sliding up to her breasts.  Chelsea’s moans became more and more pleading as Sara’s hands drove her wild.  One of Sara’s hands slid up Chelsea’s neck, taking hold of her hair and keeping it back for her as she continued to bob up and down on my cock.  Sara was almost pushing my wife down on my cock now, such a seductive look on her face as we made eye contact.  I got the distinct feeling that Sara wished she were the one in my wife’s position, bobbing her pretty face up and down on my cock.  The idea thrilled me.  I knew now wasn’t the right time, but hoped that tonight at least made that a possibility.

Sara was now in control of my wife.  Sara reached down my legs, her small hand meeting Chelsea’s on my shaft, and the two started stroking together.  Sara pulled back slightly on Chelsea’s hair, and she reluctantly let my cock fall from her mouth. Sara turned Chelsea’s head to face her over Chelsea’s shoulder.  “It looks to me like you are thoroughly enjoying yourself tonight, Chelsea,” she said, before leaning in close.

Chelsea moaned again reached one hand back around to the back of Sara’s neck as she leaned into Sara and kissed her hard.  The two women now each had one hand on each other, and the other hand stroking my shaft.  Even without Kayla’s nearly naked body on the bed behind them, this was without a doubt the hottest thing I had ever seen in my life.  

The kiss became more passionate, tongues probing each other’s mouths as Sara’s hand explored Chelsea’s breasts and Chelsea held on tight.  I reached out and grabbed both their heads.  They were turned sideways to me, and with them kissing I saw the perfect opportunity.  I slid forward and pushed my cock between their mouths.  Their lips together made a hole that I slid my shaft through, their tongues dancing along my shaft as it slid in and out, then once again exploring each other’s mouths.  

I repeated this thrust over and over, sure I was going to explode soon.  I noticed some motion from the bed, and Kayla had gotten to her feet enough to come back towards us.  She too was getting on her knees, and joined the other two ladies in front of me.  Chelsea had Sara over her shoulder on one side, and Kayla kneeling on her other side.  As I continued to slide in and out of Chelsea and Sara’s mouths together, Kayla reached underneath and massaged my balls, gently holding and rubbing them against her palm.  She looked up at me, biting her lower lip, clearly ready for more at the sight of my cock.  

I sat back on the couch, taking a break from sliding my cock between the two lovely mouths, letting Kayla’s hands slide from my balls up to the shaft.  Her hand slid up and down easily, my cock coated in a mix of Chelsea and Sara’s saliva.  Chelsea and Sara continued making out, almost as if they had never noticed the cock sliding between them, or that it had stopped.  With a gentle tug back on Chelsea’s head, Sara broke the kiss.  “You like that taste of Kayla’s sweet pussy in my mouth baby?” Sara asked.

“Mmm, yes,” Chelsea moaned back slowly.  Her eyes were closed, head back, biting her lip slightly.  

“Maybe I can talk you into coming back over to the bed with me so we can play some more.”

“What about Trevor?” Chelsea asked.  

“We could leave him in Kayla’s capable hands… literally… so that you and I can have some fun.”  To drive the point home, Sara’s hand gave one of Chelsea’s breasts a firm squeeze.  Chelsea moaned instantly in response.  

“What do you say, honey?” Chelsea asked, barely looking my way.  I’m not sure she even registered that she was agreeing to let another woman stroke my cock.  She was clearly taken with Sara, but I wasn’t about to hold things up to ask twice.

“If you’re ok baby, I’m ok.” Behind Chelsea’s head, I saw Kayla smile, and I felt her hand stroke a little faster with my wife and I giving the green light.  

Sara stood up, grabbing Chelsea and helping her to her feet.  This time Sara was the one walking backwards.  She and Chelsea held both hands, Sara pulling Chelsea as she walked the two of them back to the bed.  Standing beside the bed, I watched my wife and my coworker resume making out in earnest, hands roaming all over each others bodies.  I could see Sara’s hands reaching around and grabbing my wife’s ass.  Chelsea had grown bolder and bolder all night, and while Sara’s fingers were digging into her round butt, Chelsea grabbed the hem of her tank top and lifted it up over her head.  Sara had her A-cup breasts in a white demi-bra.  Chelsea ran her hands back down Sara’s body as the shirt fell to the floor, bringing them to rest on her perky tits, giving Sara’s body the first attention it had gotten in all the excitement.  Sara obliged the attention with a moan of her own, further encouraging Chelsea.

As Sara and Chelsea moved back towards the bed, Kayla moved between my legs, right in front of my cock where my wife had just been.  I couldn’t believe both that she was stroking my cock, or the view.  I had long imagined what Kayla’s amazing tits looked like.  Even for C cups, they looked perky and full, and big on her frame.  Now, I got to see her topless in front of me, hands sliding up and down my cock with a lustful look in her eyes.  I think she intentionally had her arms positioned so that her upper arms were squeezing her tits together, making them look even bigger.  She occasionally held my cock at the base, leaning in and whipping my cock towards her, slapping my cock against her tits.  I could see the impact they were making, shaking her great rack.  

Hard as it was to pull my eyes off of Kayla’s performance with my cock, I couldn’t help but watch Sara and Chelsea too.  Chelsea’s hands slid down from Sara’s breasts to her flat, toned abs.  Chelsea was clearly getting her wound up with the attention.  Chelsea peeled the skin tight shorts over Sara’s firm round ass, leaving her in a white bra and G string.

VivianSoto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianSoto

Having my initially reluctant wife now stripping her, Sara had a renewed lust, and was about to release it all on Chelsea.  After feeling Chelsea’s curious touch, Sara was about to return the favor any way she could.  She once again grabbed Chelsea’s ass, this time though grabbing her thong and pulling it down.  Sara’s hand slid between her bare legs, giving Chelsea’s pussy the first skin to skin contact it had received all night.  Chelsea’s legs visibly buckled at the feeling of another woman touching her there.  Sara’s other hand steadied Chelsea, then guided her to the bed, half directing, half shoving her onto her back.  With Chelsea propped up on the pillows, Sara stripped her G string and jumped up to follow her.  

Sara was hungry now, pulling Chelsea’s breasts from the bra and devouring each, hands squeezing them and holding them up for her mouth to take again and again.  Chelsea’s back arched up off the bed, offering herself to Sara, wordlessly begging for more of Sara’s sweet attention.  Chelsea’s hands reached up, wrapping around Sara’s head, holding her long sandy hair back and gently pulling Sara into her breasts.  

Seeing all the attention Sara was giving my wife’s breasts, I couldn’t help but do the same to the amazing rack before me.  I’d been thinking about them for so long, I had to reach out and touch Kayla’s breasts as she continued to stroke my cock.  Kayla’s eyes closed and a soft moan escaped her lips, but she kept stroking me.  I had been dreaming about holding these for so long, and now here I was with them in my hands.  They were full and felt so good to hold in my hands.  I continued to play with them as Kayla and I made eye contact.  I rolled her hard nipples between my finger and thumb, watching the pleasure appear on her face.  

A very loud moan brought my attention back to my wife.  I couldn’t see Sara’s hand, but I could tell it was between my wife’s now spread legs.  From the sound I could guess she was starting to work my wife’s pussy as her other hand and mouth continued to play with her tits.  It was so sexy to watch my wife being taken like this by another beautiful woman.  With Sara on her knees, bent over my wife, her ass was bent over, showing off just how amazing her body was after those countless hours spent in the gym.  Chelsea’s hips bucked, and she screamed loud, tipping that Sara had moved from rubbing her clit to sliding her fingers inside Chelsea’s tight pussy.  

As my wife became more and more lost in her pleasure, Kayla became more and more bold with mine.  She held my cock straight up, then knelt low, putting her mouth down by my balls and holding the shaft up in front of her face.  She continued to stroke up and down as she made eye contact with me and began teasing my balls with her tongue.  She moaned, “Trevor, you have such an amazing cock, I love playing with it,” before she continued working me expertly.  The tease, the look, and the sensation was all so much, it was so amazing.  I’m sure she could see the pleasure and lust on my face as she continued.  She moved from licking them to slowly taking each ball into her mouth, making out with it while she held it.  Too much more of that and I might have exploded right there.  Fortunately, she seemed to be able to tell and didn’t want me cumming just yet.  

Kayla let my balls back out of her warm mouth and slowly licked up my shaft, extending her tongue as far as possible and dragging it along my hard length.  When she got to the top, she stroked a few more times while licking her lips and getting her mouth wet.  She could clearly tell from Chelsea’s sounds and having experienced Sara herself that Chelsea was in another world right now, and could care less about almost anything that Kayla was doing to/with me.  Keeping eye contact, Kayla slowly slid down, her lips barely parted as the head of my cock reached them.  “Now,” she said, “let’s see if I can give you as much pleasure as Sara is giving Chelsea.”  She gently kissed the tip, taking just the head into her mouth.  Her tongue swirled around, much more slowly than my wife had done earlier.  This was still a bit of a tease, a buildup for Kayla.  She began dipping down, more and more each time, taking my cock in her warm, wet mouth. She was still not trying to make me cum, though I couldn’t tell what she had in mind.  

Occasionally she would come all the way up, letting my cock leave her mouth, usually leaving a lit of spit, sometimes with a bit still dangling from her lips to my cock.  She repeated this several times, making a mess of my cock.  She got a little bolder, placing her hands flat to my body at the base of my cock, and tried forcing herself down.  I felt the head of my cock hitting the back of her mouth, and felt her gagging.  She tried, but wasn’t able to take my thick member into her throat.  I still had to applaud the effort though.  She bobbed a few times trying to take it before popping her head up and gasping for air.  Now she had left my cock quite a mess of spit.  She looked so sexy with her mouth hanging open, and I could see the makeup on the corners of her eyes just starting to get messed up, showing that she had started tearing up as she gagged on my cock.  

Kayla moaned, “I think that’s probably wet enough now,” she said in a low voice.  I still didn’t know what she had in mind, but I was excited to find out.  She knelt up, moving her torso closer to me.  She grabbed her breasts, holding them up and giving me a little show.  She thumbed her hard nipples a little, she was sexier than a show any stripper could have given.  Kayla then pushed her hands forward on the sides of her tits, leaning into me and wrapped her breasts around my cock.  She closed her fingers over my shaft, holding it tight in her cleavage. “I’ve seen the way you’ve always looked at my tits, Trevor.  I bet this is something you’ve always thought about doing, isn’t it?” she asked with a wicked look on her face.  

Kayla began slowly bouncing up and down on my cock I couldn’t help myself and I started pushing up against her tits, thrusting up into them as much as I could.  It felt better than I had ever thought it would.  Kayla’s soft breasts felt so amazing sliding up and down my wet shaft.  The intensity was just compounded by how sexy it was to look down and see her holding her breasts for me, pleasuring me with a smile and her own look of pleasure on her face.  

Chelsea too had taken the next step.  I could see that Sara had slid down the bed, kissing her way down Chelsea’s body until her face was buried between Chelsea’s legs.  I was sure Chelsea was going to wake the whole neighborhood with her screams, but none of us cared about that at all right now.  This was so incredible none of us wanted it to stop, we couldn’t have if we tried.  Chelsea was kneading her own breasts as Sara began to explore her pussy with her tongue.  I could see Chelsea’s legs sliding back and forth, fidgeting as she didn’t know what to do with herself as the pleasure poured over her body.  Chelsea cupped and desperately played with her tits, and I could see her tugging at her nipples, pulling them away from her body and adding to her sensations.  I had never seen her do it before, but it was so hot watching her recreate the things that Sara had just done to her.  

Chelsea’s hand shot down and grabbed the back of Sara’s long hair, holding it back and mindlessly pushing her face against her cunt, as if she could push Sara’s head inside her.  “Oh my god ohmygod ohmygod,” Chelsea moaned as she grew more breathless.  “Fuck yes right there!” she screamed as Sara clearly found just the right place.  It was amazing what a woman’s touch could do, clearly rocking my wife’s world.  I might have been a little hurt by how well Sara was taking care of my wife if it wasn’t for the fact that I was busy with Kayla working my cock between her tits.  

I was getting closer and closer, doing everything I could to not explode all over Kayla’s amazing breasts.  I got the feeling that things were just getting started, and I wasn’t going to take myself out of the equation too soon.  It made it so hard to not cover Kayla’s face and tits in my cum with how sexy she was combined with Sara’s naked body bent over servicing my wife and causing her insane screams.  

Chelsea’s body went rigid, every muscle of hers was taut, clenched as she froze in her orgasmic state.  I could hear her screams staying right at the peak.  Sara must have been playing her clit like a master playing an instrument, perfectly timing every note to hold Chelsea at her climax until she was ready to let her down from it.  I could see my wife’s fingers digging into her breasts, frantically squeezing them harder than I had ever imagined she could enjoy.  As much as Kayla was concentrating on my cock, even she had to turn to catch a glimpse of my wife having her mind blown by Sara.  

When Chelsea’s orgasm subsided, her body collapsed limp on the bed.  Sara’s tight, thin body slowly crawled up as she kissed her way up Chelsea’s body, eventually kissing her deeply.  Chelsea weakly  reached an arm up in her exhaustion, returning the favor and showing her appreciation for Sara’s gift as well as she could right then.  When they broke the kiss slowly, they exchanged wicked grins.  Sara clearly needed more, but knew that my wife was in no condition to provide anything right now.  While Chelsea caught her breath, Sara slid off the bed, kneeling behind Kayla while she continued to work my cock in between her tits.  

Her eyes locked onto mine, Sara reached behind herself and undid her bra before shedding it and showing her perky tits to me.  Sara then slid her hands around Kayla’s body, reaching under her arms and over Kayla’s hands, cupping them with Kayla.  Sara’s body moved up and down, toned legs pushing her body to match Kayla’s motions as Kayla slid her tits up and down my shaft.  Sara’s cut arms wrapped around Kayla’s sexy body, helping her as she handled my cock.  It was insanely sexy to see Sara’s hands all over Kayla again, the two of them naked, Sara assisting Kayla as she continued to work my hard cock with her tits. Making it even hotter, Sara craned her neck over Kayla’s shoulder, drawing Kayla’s chin back to her so they could kiss.  Their lips touched, dancing together before their mouths opened and Sara began to probe Kayla’s mouth with her tongue.  I thought I was going to explode when Sara broke the kiss.

“Kayla, love, I need to put that mouth of yours to good use.  I’m the only one that hasn’t gotten taken care of yet, and I need to get some release in all this sexiness.”  

Sara stood up and beckoned Kayla to the bed.  Kayla was torn between the fun she was having with my cock and the woman that had done such an amazing job pleasuring her moments before.  Kayla bit her lip and looked back at me while she contemplated which of us she would chose to pleasure.  Unfortunately for me, Kayla shrugged her shoulders in apology and turned to follow Sara to the bed.  As Kayla reached the bed, Sara kissed her hard, hands sliding down her sexy body to sit on her waist.  With a grip on her waist, Sara spun Kayla’s back to the bed and pushed her back.  Sara crawled up Kayla’s body, kissing her way from Kayla’s legs up.  She paused for a moment, making out with Kayla.  It was so sexy, it almost made me forget that she had just quit taking care of my cock.

After a few moments of making out, Sara continued to crawl up Kayla’s body, shifting her weight and throwing her legs over Kayla’s shoulders. “Now it’s time for you to bury that pretty face of yours in my pussy, baby,” Sara said.  She grabbed Kayla’s head by the hair and pulled up.  I could see Kayla’s face moving side to side as she eagerly responded to Sara’s demand.  I had the wonderful view of this playing out.  At the edge of the bed in front of me was Kayla’s pussy, legs spread and hanging off the edge.  Kayla was reaching down between her legs, gently playing with her clit as her tongue played with Sara’s.

Sara meanwhile had her muscles tense as she rode Kayla’s face.  Her amazing ass flexed and relaxed as she bounced slightly up and down.  It was so sexy watching her butt move and I was getting turned on again, starting to stroke my cock.  Sara and I were the only ones that hadn’t cum yet, and Sara was well on her way to fixing her problem.  The only solution available to me right now was my hand, though I had Kayla’s wet, inviting pussy facing right at me.  I looked at my wife, thinking maybe she would be up for taking my cock, but as she began to stir, she looked over to Sara and Kayla instead.  

Chelsea crawled across the bed to the two women as Sara rode Kayla’s face.  Chelsea was like a kid in a candy store, clearly interested in everything and not knowing where to begin.  She reached up and rubbed her hand against one of Sara’s perky breasts, increasing the volume of Sara’s screams.  Then Chelsea reached down and began to massage Kayla’s much larger breasts.  Kayla reacted, squirming under Sara and moaning. Even though Chelsea was concentrating on Kayla now, Sara was getting collateral benefits as Kayla’s moans vibrated against her pussy and clit.  I walked to the edge of the bed, cock out as I continued to stroke it, standing there watching the sexy scene of three hot women tangled up.  

“Fuck yes Chelsea, make this little slut moan hard, it feels so fucking good on my pussy!”  Sara ordered.  Chelsea obliged, now grabbing both breasts.  She briefly squeezed Kayla’s soft breasts in her hands.  As I stroked my cock, I could see Kayla’s grip on Sara’s hips tighten, and she began to cross her legs, rubbing them back and forth to try and help the obvious itch she was developing between her legs.  Chelsea quickly grew bolder, dipping down and taking Kayla’s breasts in her mouth.  Kayla’s surprise caused a much louder moan, but she quickly resumed the much tamer moans.  Sara practically screamed, “I’m so close… Chelsea I need you to work Kayla over.  Better yet, please baby, please let your husband fuck Kayla.  That’s going to get this little whore to really scream for me and make me cum.”

Chelsea was clearly shocked by the proposition, it froze her for a second as she considered what was being asked.  It was an odd juxtaposition, her reconsidering her positions on our wedding vows and what does or does not constitute infidelity, all being considered while she was bent over a naked woman, hands on her breasts, face next to a tight, bare ass as it bounced up and down.  Chelsea appeared to come to her conclusion.  She looked up at me, silently seeking my take on the matter.  I shrugged, knowing that I would gladly plow Kayla’s pussy, but only if I felt confident that it had no chance of hurting our relationship.  If my cock was going to be inside another woman, that decision had to be entirely Chelsea’s.  

Chelsea paused, then nodded.  Her head moved slightly at first, then a little more each time.  “Do it baby.  Do what Sara said.”

Part of me didn’t want to risk her changing her answer, but needed to be sure since we were talking about my marriage.  “Honey, are you absolutely sure?”

Chelsea must have realized that I needed her to be one hundred percent positive.  She reached one of her hands between Kayla’s legs and spread them once again, opening her pussy to me.  “Fuck Kayla, Trevor.  I want you to fuck her hard and deep and make her scream loud into Sara’s pussy.”  I was positive that my wife had never aroused me more than she did in that moment.  She smiled at me and watched intently as I stepped between Kayla’s legs and reached my cock out towards her waiting pussy.  

Kayla was already thrusting her hips up, desperate for the fucking that everyone else had been talking about.  I gave my wife one last look for her consent.  This was her last chance to prevent my cock from fucking the first woman I would have been with since I met Chelsea.  She didn’t hesitate, nodding towards Kayla’s pussy with a smile on her face.  She bit her lip and watched my cock get closer and closer.  As my cock began to spread Kayla’s pussy lips, Kayla’s moans increased dramatically.  

I grabbed Kayla’s thighs and kept pulling forward, pressing my cock into Kayla’s hot pussy.  She was still soaking wet from earlier and felt amazing.  There was something so incredible about feeling a new pussy for the first time in years.  I couldn’t quite put my finger on it, but the sensation, the taboo, was all such a rush.  I was surprised as Kayla’s moans were matched by Chelsea’s.  My wife was not just acquiescing to the situation, she was actually enjoying watching my cock sliding into another woman.  Seeing this really let me put any hesitation behind me and focus on what the goal was - fucking Kayla so hard that her screams and moans would make Sara cum.  

I slammed my cock into Kayla, making her back arch as she took my full length.  She was clearly not used to taking a cock my size.  It felt good to remember what that feeling was like.  As she arched, Kayla held her breath for a moment before letting out her loudest scream of the night right into Sara’s eager cunt.  With Kayla’s back arched and her large breasts thrust up towards Chelsea, my wife broke her stare with the penetration and returned her focus to doing her part with Kayla’s breasts.  Chelsea began sucking on Kayla’s luscious breasts, making out with them as she squeezed and massaged them.  This kept Kayla in a frenzy, excatly where Sara wanted her.  

“Fuck yes, you two keep it up, keep Kayla working my pussy just like that!” Sara ordered.  

Sara had been in charge for the most part all night.  As much as I had benefited from her instructions, I couldn’t help but push my luck.  Looking at her fit back, her butt dimples, and her amazing ass bouncing up and down on Kayla’s face, I decided it was my turn to cross a line.  I reached forward and grabbed Sara’s long blonde hair.  I twisted my wrist, wrapping it into a pony tail in my grip as I pulled her head back.  I took my other hand and I spanked Sara’s hot ass.  The slap was so loud when I made contact with that firm, fit butt.  Sara loved it as she screamed, apparently loving the idea of giving control to me.  Even better, my wife loved watching me controlling on woman while fucking another.  I was living a fantasy.  

“There you go Sara, there’s that screaming you wanted.  Now show us all what a slut you are and cum hard for all of us,”I told her as I gave her hair another sharp tug.  I slapped her ass hard again and picked up my fucking of Kayla’s pussy.  Sara clearly enjoyed being talked to as dirty as she had been talking to everyone else.  The bed now looked like a rodeo, with Kayla bucking like a wild bronco, Sara struggling to keep Kayla’s mouth on her pussy, and Chelsea holding on for dear life to try and keep her mouth on Kayla’s breasts.  

The culmination of Kayla’s screams, the spanks, hair pulling, and dirty talk pushed Sara over the edge violently.  Her back arched back and she released Kayla’s head, reaching her hands back to brace herself on the bed as she leaned back towards me, exposing her tits to me.  I could see the look of ecstasy on her face as she rode out the orgasm.  Her muscles were clenched, her body shaking from head to toe.  She screamed so loud I knew I would have some explaining to do with the neighbors tomorrow but I couldn’t care less right now.  

Sara clumsily rolled off Kayla opposite Chelsea.  She looked up at me lustfully but exhausted.  We shared a brief glance before she turned to watch my wife licking Kayla’s breasts.  Now that Sara was no longer riding Kayla’s face, we could make out what she was saying.  “Oh fuck, Trevor, your cock feels so fucking good.  I’m going to cum so hard again!”

Hearing that Kayla was close, Sara was rejuvenated and grabbed Kayla’s other breast, so that she had a woman licking and sucking at each of her tits.  Kayla’s hands went to each of their heads, holding them to her as her orgasm rapidly built.  I did my part as I increased the pace of my thrusts, penetrating deep inside her.  I knew I was once again getting close myself,  but seemingly not as quickly as Kayla was.  

Once again Kayla’s back shot up off the bed.  She screamed loud and I could see her knuckles turning white as she grabbed Sara and Chelsea’s hair tight.  I felt her pussy contracting, tightening around my cock, and I knew I was only going to last moments longer than Kayla’s orgasm.  “Oh fuck, I’m going to cum!” I yelled, careful to announce it in general to not exclude or favor any of the three lovely ladies before me.  

Surprisingly it was my wife that took charge.  Maybe she had already considered what she wanted to happen, but either way she called it.  “Cum on her tits, baby, I want you to blow that load all over these big mounds.”  Sara smiled at the idea, and Kayla was too engrossed in her orgasm still to have an opinion.  

Sara and Chelsea each grabbed one of Kayla’s large breasts and pushed them together, holding up my targets.  I slid my cock from Kayla’s cunt and climbed atop her, mounting her abs.  Chelsea stroked my cock, covered in the mix of saliva and cum, as I looked down on the incredible scene before me and exploded.  My wife pumped my shaft and strands of hot cum streaked across, splattering across not only the intended target but also the two beautiful faces hovering right over each breast.  I moaned as Chelsea milked the cum from my cock and I got to watch it covering three of the hottest women I could imagine.  

When I was drained, Chelsea and Sara without speaking a word began to lick up the cum that had made it on to Kayla’s breasts.  It was so sexy watching the two of their tongues covering Kayla’s body.  If I had not been completely drained from how sexy it already had been, I would likely have been instantly hard again.  

Once Kayla’s breasts were clean, Sara and Chelsea took turns licking the cum from each other’s faces.  Afterwards, Chelsea surprised me even more when she shifted over to bring her face up to Kayla’s and snowballed her.  Chelsea took Kayla’s face in her hands and kissed her hard, sharing the cum that the three of them had all shared in working out of me tonight.  

While Chelsea was preoccupied with Kayla, Sara saw an opportunity.  One thing had not been cleaned yet - my cock.  Sara looked up at me, never losing eye contact as she brought her lips to my cock.  As I said, I was no longer rock hard, but my cock was still at nearly full length and girth.  Without hesitating, Sara slowly took the head into her mouth, then accelerated, quickly sliding my full length entirely inside her mouth and throat.  She never once gagged or adjusted, just took it all like a porn star.

With her lips resting at the base of my cock and not a sliver of it left outside her, Sara was still looking up at me, giving me the most lustful, cock hungry look I could imagine.  We both knew nothing else would happen that night, but Sara clearly wanted to send the message that she wasn’t done with me.  She winked then slowly slid my cock back out of her mouth, careful not to be loud or make a popping sound that would alert the other two to what had just happened.  

As we started to relax, my wife broke the ice.  “Well, I guess we can get under the covers now for some sleep,” she said, making it clear to Kayla and Sara that they were not only welcome to stay, but to sleep with us in the bed.  Chelsea and Kayla rotated and stayed in the middle, still touching each other gently.  Sara and I kept our gaze a little longer as we moved to opposite sides of the bed.  We finally broke it as I slid under the covers behind Chelsea.  I slid my hands on my wife’s sexy body and found Kayla’s there already.  The arousal was still palpable, but we were all too exhausted to do anything with it.  That would have to come some other time, definitely after some rest.

Chelsea turned her head to me. “I love you so much, Trevor.”

“I love you too, Chelsea,” I replied as I leaned over her and kissed her deeply.  I knew we had just opened pandora’s box, but that we somehow seemed to have strengthened our marriage if anything, and clearly had many wild times ahead of us!

 

Published 
Written by sprhr2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments