Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Santa's Favourite Naughty Accountant

"Mark and Andrea's story continue..."

19
12 Comments 12
19.9k Views 19.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
It was December 18, one day before Andrea’s and Mark’s Christmas vacation in Paris. She was working late again while her colleagues were having fun at the annual Christmas party. It was 12:15 a.m., and she was supposed to be drinking and chatting with her co-workers, but she had to complete her month-end report. Suddenly, Andrea’s office door opened. She looked up and smiled at the figure standing in front of her. It was Mark, clad in his Santa outfit and long white beard.

“Ho, ho, ho! How you doing, Miss Workaholic?” he asked. “You’re supposed to be downstairs in the conference room having fun.”

Andrea sighed. “I’m finishing my reports before we go to Paris. Almost done.”

Mark grinned. “My naughty accountant is working her ass off.”

Andrea giggled. “You’re looking hot in that outfit, Sir.”

He laughed. “Ho, ho, ho! You like?”

“That outfit… oh my god, I could fuck you right here, right now.”

Mark pretended to be shocked. “Watch your language, my dear. Remember, I'm still your boss.”

Andrea winked. “Oh, yeah? I thought you like it when I bounce up and down on your cock.”

“Come here, naughty girl,” Mark said. “Sit on Santa's lap and tell me what you want for Christmas.”

Andrea flashed a sultry smile and wiggled onto Mark’s lap, feeling the bulge growing in his pants. It didn’t take much to get Mark excited.

Biting her lower lip, Andrea murmured, “Let’s see, I have few things on my list. Don't know if I’ve been nice enough to deserve them.”

Mark wrapped his arm around her slender body and kissed her neck. “Tell me, naughty girl,” he whispered. “What do you want for Christmas? Just don’t tell me about fucking you in the Eiffel Tower. It is not going to happen, baby girl. I have a reputation to take care of.”

Andrea laughed. “No? Well, I made reservations for a week in the Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel. I want you to fuck me facing the Eiffel Towel. The view is absolutely stunning.”

Mark lightly spanked her ass. “Look what we have here. No panties, Miss Andrea?”

She smiled. “I knew you were coming and just thinking about it made me wet.”

“Naughty, naughty girl,” Mark said softly as his hand traveled to her hairless pussy. “Mmm… baby, you’re wet and ready. I like that. Hey, I have something for you. It’s my dirty Santa gift.”

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a red velvet box. When Mark opened the box, there on the black velvet lay a set of shiny clamps for her nipples and clitoris. The sight put a dirty smile on Andrea’s face. She’d been begging Mark for them for weeks

“Oh baby, I love them,” Andrea said.

“I knew you would, naughty girl. Let’s see how they work.”

Mark slowly unbuttoned Andrea’s silky blouse, his hands brushing across her white lace bra before reaching behind and deftly unsnapping the clasp. He pushed her bra up roughly, causing her nipples to harden.

Andrea lay on the leather couch and spread her legs.

"Eager, baby?” Mark whispered.

Andrea bit her lower lip and whispered back, “Yes, Sir.”

Mark rubbed the clamps against her nipples. “This might be hurt a bit. But I'm pretty sure you can take it.”

“Oh, my god, yes,” Andrea moaned as the as the clamps bit into her nipples.

“You’re doing fine, baby girl.”

“Yes,” Andrea purred, warmed by the beautiful stinging sensation.

Mark massaged her swollen clit, then attached the third clamp. Andrea stifled a scream as the cold metal pinched her clit. Mark positioned himself between her legs and poked his warm, wet tongue deep in her pussy, the mixed sensations of pain and pleasure arousing Andrea to the max.

“Turn around and ride my tongue,” Mark ordered as he tugged the chain joining the clamps.

Jana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jana

“Open that tight pussy, baby girl."

Andrea obeyed, the dirty talk turned setting her afire.

“Fuck my tongue, baby girl. Show me how you want it.”

“You’re going to make me cum,” Andrea cried breathlessly, grinding frantically against Mark’s face as he tugged the chain. Moaning louder and louder, she was unsure she could endure the pleasure anymore, when Mark ruthlessly yanked the chain, sending her over the edge. Andrea’s juices flooded Mark’s face as she writhed in ecstasy.

Mark drove his tongue deep into her pussy.

“Oh, baby,” Andrea screamed as her body trembled from the sensory overload.

Mark wiggled his tongue and she bucked her hips harder. He lapped the sweet juice that flowed from Andrea’s pussy.

“Fuck me baby,” she demanded. “I want that hard cock now.”

"Spread your legs more, baby girl.”

She whimpered as he teasingly slid his cock head up and down her slit before thrusting deep inside her. Mark pumped hard as he slapped her sexy ass. He grabbed her shoulders and fucked her harder, raising soft cries of sweet pain.

“This is what I want,” Mark growled. “Your tight little pussy.”

“It’s yours,” Andrea groaned.

She muffled her scream in the leather couch as Mark again ruthlessly jerked the chain. He pushed himself deep inside her as he bit her shoulders and licked her salty skin. She ground her body against his, taking him deeper still.

Suddenly, Mark stopped and fell back into her office chair. “Ride Santa, baby.”

Andrea obeyed, straddling Mark and pushing her breasts at his face. She lowered herself onto his cock as he flicked and tweaked the clamps cinching her nipples. She took him deep inside her, but it was not enough, so Andrea rode his cock hard, bouncing up and down on his lap. Mark kissed her and sucked her tongue and fondled the clamps as she rode him.

“Fuck, baby,” Andrea cried. “So good… so hard… so deep. Fuck me hard, baby.”

"All fours, baby,” Mark suddenly commanded.

Andrea reluctantly climbed off her boyfriend and got on her hands and knees on the couch. Mark positioned himself and fucked her doggy style.

“Oh, naughty girl,” Mark said as he pummeled Andrea’s pussy with his cock. “Your pussy’s dripping. You’re gonna ruin your knee boots.”

“You can afford to buy ten more pair,” Andrea said.

“That’s right,” Mark said.

“Oh, baby. Harder… give it to me.”

Mark drilled into Andrea again and again, faster and harder, his balls slapping against her. The sound drove them both wild.

“Gonna cum, baby girl,” Mark declared.

“Give me that cum,” Andrea shrieked.

Mark pulled out, his white cum splattering Andrea’s back and ass in an eruption so powerful it left him light-headed.

“Fuck,” Mark uttered. “Shit!”

Andrea spun round and grabbed Mark’s cock, massaging his shaft to keep him erect. Then she wrapped her wet lips around Mark’s hard prick and swirled her tongue like a little paint brush, licking and swallowing their mingled cum.

“I love this cock,” Andrea said. “You make me HOT.”

"On the desk, baby girl,” Mark said. “Play with your pussy.”

Andrea smiled and did as she was told, slowly rubbing her clit and her pussy. Mark licked his lips and stroked his cock. He settled between Andrea’s parted her legs, and, as she breathed heavily, ran his tongue along her slit and nibbled her clit, his teeth clicking against the metal clamp. Andrea moaned, quickly cumming hard as he licked her pussy.

Mark climbed up and lay on Andrea, kissing her hungrily. He parted her legs and slammed back inside her, thrusting fast and deep.

“Cum inside me, baby.” Andrea panted. “Please. I wanna see you cum.”

Andrea screamed his name as Mark ripped off the clamps, shoving himself deep inside her as he shot his cum inside her tight pussy. They held each other close as their bodies cooled.

“You’re the best, baby girl,” Mark said, breathlessly.

“Thank you, Sir,” Andrea said. “Now, let’s go party!”

Published 
Written by sexygeek
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments