Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seducing My Boss

15
6 Comments 6
51.1k Views 51.1k
919 words 919 words
Famous Story
Ria knew she was in trouble. She had pulled a sick day on the day before Christmas Eve and she knew Anna, her boss, wasn't too happy about it

Anna summonsed Ria into her office, a stern look on her face. Truth be told, Anna wasn't what you would call pretty. Her face was pale and her hair was straggly and mousy brown. But, what set her apart from the other females at the store was her figure. Anna was wide at the hips and slender at the stomach; a girls dream body. The store didn't have a uniform so Anna was always seen walking around in tight skinny jeans that hugged her ass and flowing blouses that seemed to tighten around her ginormous boobs.

Ria walked into the tightly compact office, Anna pulled up onto the desk. Ria inhaled and exhaled slowly as she closed the door behind her. The office was small, suffocatingly so so. Two desks sat nestled together, a CCTV camera screen perched on one and stacks of papers on the other. There were two chairs and Ria sat on one whilst Anna rested her feet on the other.

Ria couldn't help but stare at the creeping cleavage that was appearing over Anna's top. Her pale skin was inviting and Ria subconsciously licked at her lips. She had always fantasised about Anna; kissing those large lips, wanting to dive her tongue into her tight pussy, feel her plump breasts in her hands.

"Do you know why you are here?" Anna asked in a slightly nasal tone. Ria just shook her head, unable to concentrate because of Anna's unintentional movement of her legs. Her legs would open and close as she pushed the wheeled chair that her feet rested upon forward and backwards. "Stand up."

Ria obliged and inched a tad bit closer, Anna didn't realise. "You seem perfectly fine to me - can you please explain why you took a day off work?"

Ria didn't know what to say, she didn't know what to do so. She did the unexplainable. She shrugged off her shirt, leaving her standing there in a thin camisole. The camisole was practically see through, her lacy purple bra evidently visible. Ria knew her move was brave but from the way that Anna was looking at her, Ria knew she liked the sight of her scantily clas body. "Ria?! What are you-"

Before Anna could finish, Ria had her caged up against the desk. Ria strode forward and used her thighs to trap Anna between the wall and the desk that she was seated upon. Anna couldn't move and the look on her face suggested panic.

"Shh," Ria placed a finger to Anna's lips before letting the other hand crawl under the thin material of her top.

"Get off me, what are you - aahh!"

Ria's hand groped at her bra, Anna's nipple instantly growing erect.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

"What ... Oh wow."

Anna tried to protest and Ria simply grinned, moving her now free hand to Anna's jeans. Ria rubbed at Anna's sex through her coarse denim, pressing so hard against it that she was positive her hand would be sore later.

"Stop. Stop. We can't do this."

"But we are," Ria simply stated before tugging Anna's flimsy blouse in half. The material tore through the middle and the sound echoed throughout the small room. "I've dreamed of humping you since I first started working here." Anna let out an involuntary shiver and Ria took that as her cue to continue. "And I intend to unwrap this early Christmas gift right here, on this table."

"You're eighteen years old, Ria."

Again, Ria wasn't up for listening to Anna talk and so she simply started to rub at her denim covered pussy harder. Ria moved her hand as if her life depended on it and Anna, feeling the pleasure rise between her hips, knew there was no stopping now.

"Faster," Anna whispered, shocked at what she was saying. Even Ria seemed a bit startled at first but then a smirk graced her lips and she began to move her hand at lightening speed. "Uh, ooh, ugh!" Anna groaned as her hips lifted off the table to move Ria's hand. "Faster. Faster, Ria, faster. Ugh yeah, ooh, right there. Yes! Touch me right there."

"You like that, huh?" Ria pushed forward, her face seconds away from diving into Anna's gorgeous rack. "You like it when I touch your clit through your trousers. Yeah, like that? Huh? Like that?"

Ria could feel herself getting wet and she couldn't help herself. She pulled at Anna's zipper and threw her hand into her panties. Anna's skin was soft and like Ria, she was soaking.

"Oh fuck!" Anna's body convulsed as she fell into an orgasm. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! Ugh."

"Oh Wow, who knew my boss was so foul mouthed," Ria tutted as Anna rid herself through her orgasm. "Well, I think this foul mouthed girl should be punished."

Ria forced Anna into a standing position and bent her over the desk; Anna's large ass hanging in the air. Quickly and skillfully, Ria dragged down both Anna's panties and her jeans, letting them fall onto her ankles.

"Ria, what are you?!"

Ria smacked hard against Anna's buttock once. Then twice. Then thrice. Before pulling down her own trousers and forcing her panty clad vagina against Anna's booty. The two women groaned simultaneously.

"I told you I wanted to hump you, Anna, and I intend to do just that."

Published 
Written by raunchyria
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments