Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stuck In The Elevator

"Delivery guy gets stuck with business woman in elevator."

42
32 Comments 32
34.8k Views 34.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
Michael Walters and his family owned a bagel shop. It was a newer business, so the family really didn't hire anybody to do the delivery jobs yet. Michael usually would do the ones in the morning. He liked listening to his favorite radio personality and would deliver the food. It was a win-win situation for him.

Michael and his brother would make the bagels. His father ran the business and his mother and sister would help with putting the orders together. They all did the deliveries. Michael really didn't mind them and would do them more than the other's.

Michael had a lot of funny stories about some of his deliveries. He even got lucky on a few deliveries. Michael is an attractive guy and women throw themselves at him. Pussy is very easy for Michael to get. He doesn't ever have to try. His friends are so jealous of him.

**

Michael took a shower and got dressed and walked over to his car. He drove to the bagel shop which was only about six miles from his house. Michael pulled around the back and walked into the store.

“Hi Michael. How are you today?”

“Great. How are you doing?"

"Big order at Continental Towers. There's an early morning meeting."

“Great. See you later."

"Bye."

Michael got the order and put the stuff in his van. He got back into the van and drove over to the office building. He lit a cigarette and listened to the radio. He had a few laughs on the way over to the office building.

He finally arrived and parked his van near the entrance. He got his dolly and put the order onto it. This way he could bring the whole order in at one shot. He pushed the button and waited for the elevator and stepped in pushing his dolly in.

He didn’t enter the freight elevator and got on the regular elevator. It would be stopping on all the floors he assumed. It reached the main level and the door opened and a woman was yelling to hold the door.

“Hold that door!”

Michael hit the button for the door not to close and the most beautiful woman walked into the elevator. She was young, pretty and wearing a lovely outfit. She was wearing a short tight miniskirt, with a white blouse, and a jacket over that. She had long legs and was wearing high heels. She was breathtaking to look at.

Michael thought she was the prettiest woman he’d ever seen. He couldn’t take his eyes off her. She was like a living doll. He smiled at the woman. She moved her eyes up and down his body and smiled back.

“What floor are you going on?”

“Twenty-five."

"Me too.”

The woman hit the button and the elevator door closed. The elevator started to move and then the lights went out and the elevator stopped. It stopped really hard and the woman fell down.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Fuck, I think the power went out. I hate getting stuck in elevators!"

“I could use my cell phone as a flashlight. Let me get it out. Does this happen a lot?”

“It happened last week. I guess it’s still not working properly. Hurry with that light!”

Michael fumbled around in his pocket. He couldn’t see but managed to get his phone and enter the code and turn on the flashlight. He was excited to get stuck in an elevator with a hot blonde. The light started to flicker. There was a little light in the elevator.

“I hope the elevator starts soon. I get very anxious!”

“Just take deep breaths, Miss."

“I’m having a big meeting today and I’m already stressed out.”

“I have a delivery on the twenty-fifth floor. The business is called "Sandford Investments." 

“That’s my company. I guess your food is for my meeting. How ironic!”

“I hope we get out of here soon. I get so anxious. I feel like I’m getting a panic attack. What’s your name? I’m Julie.”

“Michael Walters. A pleasure to meet you.”

“The pleasure is all mine.”

“Is there something I could do to help you? How about an orange juice? Would you like a bagel?”

“Actually, when I get nervous I like to undress. It makes me feel a lot better. Would you mind if I took off my jacket, blouse and top? I can think better when I’m just in my lingerie. Would you mind?”

Michael was completely stunned. This hot woman wanted to take off her clothes. He was licking his lips and thinking of all kinds of erotic thoughts. He wondered if she’d want to have sex too. They usually did.

“Sure. Do whatever you’d like.”

Julie took off her jacket and her top.

MiaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRioss

She unzipped her skirt and put it on the floor. She was now wearing a white lacy bra and white panties. She had thigh high stockings on and her heels.

“Wow. You’re hot! You look like a living doll!”

“You’re just about the hottest guy I’ve ever seen. Looking at you makes me incredibly horny. Get over here and kiss me. Kiss me hard!”

Michael stood closer to Julie. Between his cell phone and the flickering lights he could see. He put the cellphone on the floor. Michael was tall and grabbed Julie by the waist and gave her a kiss. Their tongues danced in each other’s mouths. Julie took off her bra and released her huge breasts. Michael played with them in his hands. She moaned and groaned and felt her panties getting wetter and wetter. She wanted to fuck him. Her plan was working. She was getting her mind off getting stuck on the elevator.

Michael put his hands on her panties and rubbed at her pussy.

“Fuck your panties are so wet! You’re a naughty girl!”

“I’ve never wanted to fuck somebody so much. You’re so fucking hot looking. Just looking at you is making me wet.”

Michael was a hot looking guy. He'd done some modeling as a teenager. He had shoulder length curly hair and green eyes. He stood about 6”2” and had a muscled frame. Julie wanted him and he was happy to make her wish come true. His briefs were tight in his pants. His cock was growing and needed to come out.

“How about we take your pants off? I’d love to suck your cock.”

“Go for it!”

Julie unzipped Michael’s pants and pulled down his pants and briefs. Michael’s cock sprang to greet her. The young woman smiled at his huge cock.

“Wow! You’re huge. It’s your lucky day.”

Julie pushed Michael to the wall of the elevator. She got on her knees and wrapped her hand around his cock. She played with his cock to make sure he was hard. His cock was big. She was impressed on how big it was.

Julie opened her mouth and pushed as much of his cock down her mouth. He was enormous. She held and massaged his smooth balls while she gagged and sucked on his huge cock. Michael moved his hips and fucked her mouth. She made all kinds of wet sucking noises while she kept pace with Michael. His dick was big, but she seemed to be enjoying it. Michael played with her huge jugs and picked up her hair to watch the girl suck his baton.

“Fuck! You’re so good at this. I may cum!”

“Don’t cum. Let me fuck you. Fuck my pussy!”

Julie stood up and pulled her panties down her leg. They changed places and Julie’s back was up against the elevator. Michael kissed her passionately and fingered her wet pussy. He took his finger and put it into her mouth and then he kissed her again.

Her pussy was soaking wet and needing him to put his cock into it. Michael picked her up and put his cock into her wet pussy. He held her ass and fucked her hard. Her pussy was so wet and made those cute farting noises while he fucked her faster and faster. Her huge breasts were jiggling while they fucked. Her legs were wrapped around his body.

His cock felt amazing in her tight and wet pussy. He was pounding at her smooth and shaved pussy bump.

“Stand up and hold the wall. I want to fuck you harder.”

Julie was naked except for her thigh highs and her heels. She put her head down and her ass up. Michael pushed his cock into her pussy and fucked her harder and faster. He was holding onto the back of her shoulders.

“I need to cum. Are you on the pill?”

“No. Just come down my throat!”

Michael pulled out of her pussy and she got back down on her knees. She opened her mouth and Michael moaned and sprayed her throat with a pile of his cum. She gagged while trying to swallow it all down. She’d never seen so much cum before.

The elevator started to move and the lights went totally on.

“Just hit the button. I need to get dressed. Fucking hell!”

Michael pulled his pants up and Julie got herself dressed. When she was finished, she hit the button to start the elevator. She was now ready to start her day. She was satisfied and happy that her and Michael had met. She was sure it was fate. Michael was pleased to have some morning pussy.

The door opened and Julie smiled at Michael.

“We must go out on a real date. I’ll call you. Thanks for the hot time.”

“Sure.”

Michael got the dolly and followed Julie to the conference room where he set up the room with the delivery. Michael gave Julie his card and walked back out to the elevator. He loved his job.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments