Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Survival of the Sexiest _ Part 2

"Advanced Sales Technique."

36
27 Comments 27
13.8k Views 13.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Some of you out there seem to think that sleeping with the boss to keep my job was only the beginning. What sort of girl do you think I am? Oh, that sort. Well okay, I’d better tell you what happened next, but if you haven’t read the first part, then please do catch up. Well, Jason and I 'semented'(!) our new-found business relationship by having pretty regular sex. We acted normally in the office to avoid gossip, but every so often, one of us would get too horny to walk straight and, with a business-like, “I need to discuss something with you,” we would find somewhere to ‘meet’.

“On your knees, pretty girl,” he might demand when in his office, and I would rapidly respond by giving a blowjob and swallowing the evidence.

When I was the horny one, then I would look him in the eye and say, “Show me who’s boss,” and he would bend me over the huge table in the board room, lift my overly short skirt and pull down my knickers enough to drive himself into me from behind. It never took long for us both to come, and straighten ourselves up before returning to our desks, our business issues resolved. Thank goodness for panty-liners!

But the office was risky and having nearly got caught fucking in his car in the basement car park, we tried to keep our liaisons away from the office, often taking a hotel room if we wanted a long steamy session. As he was engaged and I had a boyfriend at the time, even this was tricky, but we both revelled in having sex with each other that we managed at least three or four times a week. Four years later, I’m married and he has a girlfriend but the urge has not gone away and we still fuck on a regular basis. Cheating? No, just scratching an itch. No one gets hurt. A little sore maybe, but not hurt.

Which leads me on to the main part of this episode. Jason and I were off to a Sales Conference and his boss had told him that a potential customer would be there whose business was a very important client of the competition.

“Pull him at any cost,” was the instruction from on high. I like a challenge. The conference was huge and all the sales people across the competition and, more importantly, all the big clients were attending.

During the conference, Jason spotted that our target, Tyron was free and so we took the opportunity to walk up to him and start chatting. Of course, it was mostly business chat; we asked about his company, the broader market he was in, profit margins and so on. All exciting stuff if you like that kind of thing. I don’t really, but was enjoying taking in the sight of this tall, black hunk and working out my best sales technique to win him over.

After a while, Jason got a call and he left the two of us alone. As it was a business meeting, we both were in business suits, even if mine included a business skirt that showcased my arse perfectly. I could sense he was checking me out. Sense? I could see him clearly checking me out. We talked formally for a while, stuff like he’d never seen me before, was I new, and so on.

Things got more serious when I asked him why he was doing business with others and not with us. We could give him better service and satisfaction. Yes, I looked him in the eye and smiled as I emphasised the word ‘satisfaction’. Things went well. We both relaxed and over lunch started to talk about whether we were married (he was, I had a boyfriend) and bit by bit I could sense that he liked me and that my sales approach might just work.

I inched a step closer to closure when I asked him what he was doing in the evening and if he wanted to meet for drinks and maybe go clubbing later. We were staying in the same hotel and without hesitation, he agreed and we decided to meet at six.

I went to see Jason in his room to tell him, not what I had planned, but that Tyron and I had a meeting planned, to go over some details and that he seemed interested in what we had to offer him. We’d both had a tiring morning, but the adrenaline was high with all the opportunities of the conference.

“Just get those clothes off, Roma,” he said, ”I don’t want to ruin them”. As heightened as I was with the prospect of Tyron that evening, I stripped in double-quick time, and aching for a good pussy-pounding, knelt on the couch with my arse high in the air and ready – you know, the arse that can be showcased perfectly.

The sight clearly had Jason taken by surprise, even for him, and he was breathless before he even started.

“Good God, girl,” he said, “your pussy is so wet already and the smell of sex in here is intoxicating.”

“So, what’s not to like?” I retorted. “Just get on and fuck me; fill my cunt with your seed and perhaps we can unwind enough to get some sleep before the next round of sales nonsense.” In my mind, all I could think about was Tyron and what might happen later that night.

Jason always seems to do what I ask, as what I ask is normally quite filthy and he’s a man after all. With one hard thrust, he pushed his cock right up to my cervix, and not waiting for either of us to catch breath, he sawed in and out of my sex, almost making we weep with pleasure. I do like fucking, and we were both so wired that it seemed like only a couple of minutes before I could feel him beginning to tense, and that was the signal for me to get ready. With a loud slap on my bum to help trigger me, his guttural growl was enough and we both came, with Jason gripping my hips to force his cum as deep into my pussy as he could.

We collapsed and were both asleep within moments, waking in time for a quick shower where I sucked him off before going to my room to prepare for the evening.

It was 6pm and I was like a teenager on heat. I wore a black backless dress that showed some cleavage, but not too much I hoped – not easy with my ample chest. I met Tyron in the hotel lobby and instantly realised he was checking me out again, and clearly delighted with the way I was dressed. We got directions from the concierge and walked to a club near to our hotel. He became bolder and said how hot ‘n sexy I looked, in fact too hot to be in sales. We were flirting and I loved it.

We reached the bar and sat on stools at the counter. We tried to be a bit formal to start with, talking numbers and I enquired if he would be interested in doing business with us as we could give him a better deal. He just smiled and said, “What more can you offer me that I’m not already getting from your competition?”

I just smiled back and placed my hands on his knees. I told him, “If you are willing to commit, then maybe I can demonstrate the benefits.” Things then got a little hotter. As we drank, there was more flirting and even touching a little. And then we hit the dancefloor.

We danced close, body-to-body, and as I rubbed my arse against him, he had his hands on my waist as I ground myself into him.

Maria_nice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_nice

He was now committed and lowered his hands to slip under my dress.

I stopped him and teased, “Unless you commit to signing a deal with us, you won’t get much of me,” while gently rubbing his crotch. He tried again and again to slip his hands under my dress, but each time I fended him off.

Finally, he gave in and said, “Fine, but you have to give me the same rate that the others are giving.” I gladly agreed and let go of his hands. In a blink, he had both his hands under my dress, holding my arse cheeks and pulling my groin against his erection. He leaned down and put his lips on mine. We exchanged a long deep kiss on the floor as he played with my bum. As we broke our kiss, he had his tongue out and started to lick my earlobe, then my neckline, and finally, my cleavage.

He pushed me into a corner of the dance floor and played with my body. I was on heat. I have always enjoyed a BBC and Tyron was no exception, proving to myself at least, that I am a BBC slut. His hands pulled on my thong as he pushed it to the side and rubbed my clit with his thumb. I was wet down there and getting hornier and wetter every second. I unzipped his trousers and slid my hand in to feel his black meat. Wow! He was huge and thick and hard. I wanted it the moment I touched it. I pushed him away and we quickly walked to the ladies' room.

“Just stay there,” I gasped, as I sank to my knees, working on his trousers as I spoke. Out sprang his cock, it seemed to be about ten inches and thick with it. It had been a while since I had fucked a monster like that and my eyes were fixed on it. He just pushed it in and fucked my mouth.

“You delicious bitch,” he croaked, “Suck on that and earn your commission.” I did as I was told and sucked hard. It wasn’t long before he came in my mouth with loads of sticky cum. Some I swallowed, some dribbled down my chin and some even littered onto my dress, my Monica Lewinsky moment you might say. We both wanted more and were so fucking horny that we quickly cleaned up as best we could and headed back to his room. As we walked from the club to his room, his hands were on my arse and as soon as we entered the lift, I just jumped over him, kissing him madly.

We quickly made it to the room. As the door slammed shut, he pushed me against the wall. Standing close, we slowly undressed each other.

“You are one hot chick, Roma,” he said, using my shoulders to turn me around. “No matter what angle I look at you, everything is perfect. Big tits, an arse to dream about, and a cheeky smiley face that aches to be kissed.”

“Not so bad yourself, mister,” I replied, doing the same to him, dodging his cock as he spun around. “Beautiful tight, black arse, handsome face and enough in front to more than satisfy any woman.”

Enjoying the fact that I was not afraid of his monster, he lay back on the bed and admired my oral skills. Knowing he had come once already, I was not in a hurry to waste his second load, so I stopped before he went critical and lay back on the bed, my legs over the edge and my pussy presented in all its glory, ready for his ministrations.

“Eat my pussy, make me come and then fuck me, big man,” I groaned, aching for the release I hadn’t had earlier. “I am well practiced and can take anything you can give me.”

He leant over me and prepared me in the best way a man can. He took his time. Kissing me first, he moved slowly down my body, stroking, touching, kissing, pausing at my breasts to suckle and moan, triggering a wetness in my pussy before he even reached there. Finally, kissing up the inside of my thighs, he sank his mouth onto my aching, soaking vulva and worked his magic.

“Fuck yes,” I moaned, “Keep doing that. Don’t stop. I need to come.” He kept going, but every time I was close, he lifted his head to smile at me.

“Bastard,” I cried, “Just do the job and finish me off before I break something.” Finally, he kept going and a tsunami of pleasure washed over me, drowning all consciousness in its power and beauty. As I floated down on the receding tide of my orgasm, I was aware that he was ready for me and I was undoubtedly ready for him.

“I’m going to fuck you now, pretty salesgirl,” he said, he eyes drilling into mine, and reached out to where he'd put a condom, already unwrapped.

“No,” I gurgled, “This is a partnership; I want and need your cum, forget the condom. I’m tested, are you?”

To my delight, he confirmed as a married man he was as clean as the day he was born, and without further ado, eased his manhood into my needy cunt. Big cock. Eager cunt. What more perfect combination has ever been created.

“Your cunt is so wet,” he started. “You’re my bit of rough and I love it. Fuck girl, where did you learn to fuck like this. If I look at those tits any more, I’ll come too soon.” Flipping me over, he started to pound me from behind. His voice continued to spew dirty talk, calling me every filthy name that came to mind, and this turned me on so much, I had several small orgasms as he worked towards the big one. “Jeez girl, your arse is even more of a turn-on, what’s a guy to do?” Well, what does a guy do when presented with a perfectly showcased arse. He spanked it. Several times on both cheeks until I was pink, sore and very happy.

He slowly increased the pace, the bed was rocking and so was my body. I kept begging him to fuck me harder and cum all over me and just as I was beginning to sense he was close, he pulled out and turned me onto my back and he began titty fucking me. With a throaty roar, he came, spraying my face and tits with his come.

We both collapsed with a post-coital giggle and agreed that this had been one big horny fuck. He watched in amazement as I wiped some of his cum from my body onto my fingers and licked it. I loved the taste.

We relaxed for a while and downed a beer from the minibar. After the second beer, we were ready to go again. This time he came deep in my pussy, treating me like the cheap slut that perhaps I was as he fucked me. Okay, so I love that. After two more loads of cum we cuddled up on the cum-stained bed, each trying to find a dry patch, and we slept in each other’s arms.

The next morning, we fucked again in the shower again before I headed to my room.

I met Jason for breakfast and told him that I thought Tyron might be ready to sign a deal with us. He wanted to know how I had managed it but I didn't tell him much. Later that day we both met Tyron and agreed the initial terms of a contract. Two days later, Tyron came to our office to sign the deal.

You want to know if that was it or is there more? Well, as the titles roll up the screen, you can read that:

I still fuck Jason.

I fucked Tyron again when he came to sign the deal.

As an important customer, Tyron comes to our office every two months and if my husband is out of town, I stay with him in a hotel.

I did eventually tell Jason how I won the deal.

 

Published 
Written by shamelessroma
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments