Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Survival of the Sexiest

"When retaining your job is the only priority."

63
41 Comments 41
30.7k Views 30.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story

Sometimes you just have to make things go your way or the world will pass you by.

My name is Roma and I work in Sales, and as you will find out, I still work in Sales. But that nearly wasn’t to be. The company I work for was going through a difficult patch and it was clear there were about to be redundancies with Sales always getting the brunt of these things. If we’re not selling, it must be Sales’ fault. I, however, knew it was a lack of good marketing, and decided that I should market myself in order to keep my job. And maybe I could have some fun along the way.

Any good sales person plans their campaign, and for me this was no different. Thankfully I fancied my boss Jason, and although I had a boyfriend, I was already playing away as sex with him wasn’t what I knew it could be. Jason was engaged, but hey, that wasn’t a factor in my sales planning exercise.

Every good campaign has a slogan, and mine was simple, ‘Seduce, Sex, Survive’.

The only risk was that others in the company would be aware of what I was up to so I had to be careful not to turn on the charm too quickly. Over a few days, my skirts got shorter, my tops got tighter but I kept on a jacket so it wouldn’t look too obvious.

When I was alone with Jason in his office, I became a little more blatant, bending down to pick something up and giving him a flash of my knickers with a tell-tale damp patch, or leaning across his desk with the jacket open giving him a clear view down my cleavage, and even accidentally rubbing against him. Did I mention my boobs – they are a huge asset. I know you’re thinking that this is a story and tits are always big in a story, albeit a true one, but if I say that I turn heads, that would be an understatement. I’ve seen men put their necks out of joint, twisting to get a good look.

It was clear from his apparent indifference that this was beginning to work. He could easily have told me to stop trying, but he didn’t. One – Nil to Roma.

For a few days I got worried. He seemed to be ignoring me. But then it became clear that he was making sure others in the office didn’t suspect anything.

“Fancy a drink tonight?” he asked me casually one day.

“Sure,” I replied, thankful that I had worn a very short skirt and tight top with no bra that day. Phase one of my slogan was complete.

What I wasn’t ready for, was the location. He took me to this amazingly posh and expensive lounge bar which had a VIP area with a private cabin. I’m sure it must have cost £500 for the evening. Phase One was more successful than I could ever have hoped for. It was clear that he had realised he could have me and was determined to do just that. The cabin was basically a large semi-circular couch with a table in between and the whole thing covered with large heavy curtains that you could draw for privacy. The waiters would only come in if called with a buzzer. Perfect for Phase Two.

I was very excited and bubbling inside. After all, pleasing him was the only way I could save my job. I had taken off the jacket when we first stepped out of the office, and because of the lack of a bra that day, my nipples were making both my arousal and my intentions a little more obvious. God, I was horny, and wound up like a watch spring.

We chatted casually for a while as I think he was a little hesitant to make the first move. Determined to reach Phase Two, I gently took his hands and placed them on my legs as he talked about the job cuts. My hands slipped to his crotch and I realised then that he was putty in my hands. No; bad analogy. He was a rod of steel in my hands and I knew that from then on, there would be no turning back.

The redundancy discussion was soon forgotten, and with the curtains now closed, we got very up close and personal. We started to kiss, and his hands that I had put on my legs moved slowly towards my already sodden knickers. Sliding the wet material to one side, he slipped first one, and then two fingers into my aching snatch, his breath catching with the realisation of how wet I was.

“Now, Roma, tell me what the fuck you’ve been up to,” he said. “You’ve been like a bitch on heat for the last week or two and I’ve had to be careful in case the big mouths in the office start talking.”

“You’re not stupid,” I stuttered in response, finding it quite difficult to do anything with two fingers moving in and out of my cunt. “Firstly, I am a bitch on heat, and your fingers are making damn sure of that, and secondly, I think you can guess what this is all about.”

He looked serious for a moment, and I was worried that perhaps he was just using the opportunity to fuck me and then fire me anyway.

“Look at you,” he said, his face braking into a smile, “Do you honestly think I could work in that office every day without seeing you there? Where do I start? You have a pretty face, you smile a lot, your legs seem to go on forever, that is if I can take my eyes off your arse, and you have breathtaking and often very visible tits. If only you could sell more, my decision would be clear-cut.” His face gave away that he was joking; I think.

Trying to distract him from that way of thinking, and latching onto his comment about my breasts while being oblivious to the risks of being caught by a waiter, I slipped down my top to expose my breasts and he momentarily stopped the action in my pussy and just stared in wonderment.

I like being admired and this had my heart pounding and my pussy aching for some proper action.

“Well Mr. Boss Man,” I bravely countered, “You’d better start thinking about how best to make use of the assets I do have and you seem to have your finger on the main one right now.” His fingers that had stopped while he stared at my tits, miraculously started their work again.

I decided to up the ante, and as my ministrations on his erection were somewhat ineffectual through his office trousers, I unzipped him but he was too big to release without undoing his trousers completely.

HeyPepper1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeyPepper1

He half stood up to allow me to undo the buckle, and I noticed his smile as he licked my juices from his fingers. He was really getting into this, and so was I.

“I have other skills too that you didn’t mention so I think a little awareness course might be in order. Let’s start right now.”

His proud erection, now freed from the confines of his trousers waved majestically in my face, and my head instinctively sank onto him, my mouth closing around his hardness. Suddenly this was all about him, and he sank back onto the couch, my pussy and tits forgotten, his head thrown back in pleasure as he wallowed in my expertise.

I could feel him getting close and I was damned if I was going to waste this opportunity to satisfy what was now an absolute need. A look of disappointment washed over his face as I pulled away, only to be replaced by a grin as I sank my swollen cunt down on his cock, taking him deep inside me with my first thrust. Both gasping for breath, I started a steady rhythm and as we were both so turned on, it wasn’t long before I could feel the tell-tale signs before he pumped jet after jet of hot cum into my pussy, enough to send me over the edge too.

Both grinning like teenagers, we straightened ourselves up and agreed that a hotel room was the only option, leaving our very expensive cabin, and I suspect a little extra cleaning bill for the staff.

Tumbling into the nearest hotel, somewhat cheaper than the cabin, we started over, playing with each other like a romantic couple. Having got the tension out of our systems in the cabin, we took our time. No rushing, but lots of lust and passion.

The dirty talk we had started in the bar had turned into some sort of role play without either of us planning to do it. This heightened the sexual tension in the room to a very high state.

“Okay,” he snapped, taking on the role of the difficult boss, “So you’ve got great legs, wonderful tits that stop people in their tracks, can blow a guy and know when to stop, AND you fuck like a pro. You are behaving like a slut - what do you say to that?”

“No, you have it all wrong, sir,” I replied. "I’m a well-behaved and diligent worker, but you are just taking advantage of this poor little sales girl."

At that, he turned me over onto his knee and spanked my bottom a few times, creating a rush of pleasure right through me and making me even wetter than I thought I could be.

“That’s what happens to sales girls who answer back,” he growled, and picking me up like a rag-doll, he dumped me on the bed, face down, lifting my, if I say it myself, magnificent arse in the air, and before I could say a word, he ploughed into me from behind.

“Jeez, this just gets better and better,” he spluttered. “What a stunning view I have from here of your beautiful, bountiful arse, Roma. I think your job is safe but we may need to have an unwritten agreement of how we keep it that way.”

But back to business. This was the best fucking I’d had in a long time and I guess because of his orgasm in the cabin, he was able to keep it up for some time. The occasional thwack to my bottom, heightened the sensations and I came twice more before he finally filled me with his second load of the evening.

We both collapsed on the bed and stared at the rather dirty ceiling, catching our breath.

We chatted for a while, recovering from a great fuck. “That was fun,” Jason suddenly said when he’d got his breath back, “I’ve never enjoyed roleplay before, but I now see why it’s so popular.”

“My role is your command,” I giggled in response and slowly but inevitably, we started exploring each other’s bodies again. We kissed and ran fingers delicately up and down each other’s back, face-to-face while lying on the bed. This was perfect. The urgent needs had been fulfilled and we had time just to savour the moment.

I felt a swell of admiration for him as I also felt the swell of his cock once again – I’ve had a lot of men in my time, and going for a third orgasm is a rare treat, and one to be rewarded.

“Just lie back and enjoy,” I said. “This is just for you.”

I knelt over him with my bum raised above his knees and my boobs hanging near his mouth. Propped up on one hand, I used the other to grip his cock and begin that wonderful journey from a half-hard cock to a proud ejaculating manhood.

He moaned and groaned under me, with first one nipple and then the other in his mouth, sending shivers through me as I continued to stroke him.

Just as I was thinking that a third time might be a step too far for him, he pushed his index finger into my arse, sending shockwaves through me and with a cry of, “My God, that’s so dirty and delicious,” he flipped me over and covered my tits with a final jet of his delicious cum.

With the sucking of my boobs, and the finger up my bum, I was too close to stop, so using my fingers to scoop up some of his cum into my mouth, my right hand moved to my clit and with some frenzied but well-practiced frigging, I came too, before he collapsed onto me, and we were glued together with his seed.

So, Phase Two was successful, and how! What about Phase Three, ‘Survival’?

Let’s just say that Jason and I have an understanding. I still work for him. I kept my job and even got a promotion. We were never destined to fall in love, but that doesn’t mean we can’t fulfil each other’s physical needs, which we have been doing for around four years, and I even help him when he asks, by giving the odd customer a happy time along the way. Well, my husband is away from home so much, and a girl does have needs. Oh, did I forget to mention my husband?

 

Published 
Written by shamelessroma
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments